bison
06-30-2023, 06:48 PM
:banana:

MavAlbert
06-30-2023, 06:49 PM
LFG!!

bison
06-30-2023, 06:50 PM
Non max so Dallas still has their full MLE to get a big or wing?

Manny98
06-30-2023, 06:50 PM
Woooo! Nets vs Dallas 2024 finals :banana:

https://i.postimg.cc/ZKs8xM0V/kyrie-irving-dancing.gif

DMAVS41
06-30-2023, 06:51 PM
Probably close to the best case scenario for the Mavs.

FultzNationRISE
06-30-2023, 07:00 PM
Probably close to the best case scenario for the Mavs.

Are you serious?

I dont understand humans I guess.

Because you just signed arguably THE most cancerous player in the league for three years.

And thats the best case scenario?

Having cancer is better than not having cancer?

I dont get it.

I dont understand my fellow humans.

I'm lost.

bladefd
06-30-2023, 07:03 PM
Are you serious?

Because you just signed arguably THE most cancerous player in the league for three years.

I dont get it.

I'm lost.

Kyrie doesn't even fit the team. I have a feeling Mavs will try to trade him before deadline if chemistry doesn't work out

FultzNationRISE
06-30-2023, 07:10 PM
Kyrie doesn't even fit the team. I have a feeling Mavs will try to trade him before deadline if chemistry doesn't work out

He can and almost certainly WILL do something to tank his trade value within weeks of the start of the season. Hell maybe even before the season starts. He'll be such an obnoxious, disrespectful attention wh0re that nobody will want him, but as long as he keeps it jusssst within the bounds of not getting outright suspended, the Mavs will have to pay him for the next 3 years after sending him away from the team after 2 months.

I'm embarrassed for the Mavericks organization, that they would slap their fans in the face this way. Kyrie openly disrespects everyone, everywhere he goes. Cities, coaches, owners, sponsors, teammates, fans, ethnic groups, everything in sight. He spits on everyone's face, and collects a check to do nothing but be cancerous.

But hey if the average season ticket holder in Dallas wants to spend their money to go cheer for a guy who openly looks down on them, they can go ahead. Ive been to the occasional Mavs game when I visit people in Dallas, I will neverrrrrrr go to a Mavs game while Irving's on the team.

What a joke. And it's shocking how few ISH posters even seem to care. Like it doesnt even register with them theyre being treated like dirt and taken for suckers, supporting a team that puts money in this guy's pocket.

Wild.

90sgoat
06-30-2023, 07:15 PM
Are you serious?

I dont get it.

I'm lost.

Signed him to trade him.

Hopefully.

I holding out for a hero.

Aka Rudy Gobert or that white boy from Lakers.

bison
06-30-2023, 07:16 PM
This is the negative film version of f@gzNationRISE trolling. making it about lebron without mentioning lebron. Fake and gay posting.

tpols
06-30-2023, 07:16 PM
:pimp:

Kyrie and skinny Luka will dominate.

FultzNationRISE
06-30-2023, 07:17 PM
This is the negative film version of f@gzNationRISE trolling. making it about lebron without mentioning lebron. Fake and gay posting.

Zero to do with Lebron.

Irving is a piece of shit person. And dudes on ISH making $60-100k in their jobs wanna cheer for him to make 100 million and constantly, OPENLY scorn them and their loyalty as fans.

Just embarrassing for everyone involved.

HylianNightmare
06-30-2023, 07:17 PM
Him and Luka don't work

bison
06-30-2023, 07:18 PM
Personally I’m excited to see how a hardcore black Israelite like kyrie works with a conservative orthodox Christian like Luka. Mavs might achieve world peace if it works out.

90sgoat
06-30-2023, 07:28 PM
Personally I’m excited to see how a hardcore black Israelite like kyrie works with a conservative orthodox Christian like Luka. Mavs might achieve world peace if it works out.

Lol Luka doesn't have a conservative bone in his body. Man is an ego whore hedonist, just it seems he and his girlfriend are into food more than sex.

ArbitraryWater
06-30-2023, 07:28 PM
Lol Luka doesn't have a conservative bone in his body. Man is an ego whore hedonist, just it seems he and his girlfriend are into food more than sex.

how?

90sgoat
06-30-2023, 07:30 PM
how?

The way he can't allow any teammates to get some shine?

To be christian you must humble yourself before god.

Luka doesn't humble himself for anyone.

Jasper
06-30-2023, 07:31 PM
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/37941092/sources-kyrie-irving-return-mavericks-3-year-deal

I am sorry but I really don't think a one ring Robin should get 40mill a year , and has never carried a team.

Mav's just shot themselves in the foot.
Their arena revenue will do outstanding , but that is as far as this teams goes.

bison
06-30-2023, 07:33 PM

Low key, if you’re a white guy surrounded by blacks for a prolonged amount of time, you will turn conservative. Unless you’re a cuck like Rex Chapman.

Real Men Wear Green
06-30-2023, 07:47 PM
If they can get some average bigs and a defensive wing they should be a playoff team. Wouldn't expect much more but everyone can't play for the championship.

SouBeachTalents
06-30-2023, 07:48 PM
If they can get some average bigs and a defensive wing they should be a playoff team. Wouldn't expect much more but everyone can't play for the championship.
I would hope Luka doesn't miss the playoffs b2b years.

Real Men Wear Green
06-30-2023, 07:52 PM

A superstar still needs goid players around him to compete. Dallas had nothing in the paint. Doncic being a capable rebounder is good but on a good team he shouldn't be the best rebounder. Irving is a great scorer but the team needed other things badly so the paying didn't lead to success. Now they have a whole summer to make a real team.

ArbitraryWater
06-30-2023, 07:56 PM
The way he can't allow any teammates to get some shine?

To be christian you must humble yourself before god.

Luka doesn't humble himself for anyone.

you assume he isnt christian cause you dont agree with how he plays basketball?

ArbitraryWater
06-30-2023, 07:58 PM

Luka Doncic missed the payoffs in 2022/2023.

Even MJ, Kobe and other All-Times Greats missed the play-offs sometime.

DMAVS41
06-30-2023, 08:10 PM
Are you serious?

I dont get it.

I'm lost.

I am starting from this point right now...I would never have made the trade for him in the first place.

But having Kyrie at 40 million per year is a contract that can be moved without much hassle at all if need be...and just losing him in free agency...or doing some shit sign/trade...would probably be the last straw for Luka. We still might lose Luka...but I don't see how he'd stay more than another year if we trotted out the shit fest lineup we'd have without Kyrie.

I wish the Kyrie trade never happened. I wish Cuban wasn't such a dumb**** chasing stars and had just extended Brunson two years ago and we had a really good team....

But, if you don't understand why Kryie on this Mavs teams is better than no Kyrie...you simply don't understand the realities of the NBA.

DMAVS41
06-30-2023, 08:13 PM
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/37941092/sources-kyrie-irving-return-mavericks-3-year-deal

I am sorry but I really don't think a one ring Robin should get 40mill a year , and has never carried a team.

Mav's just shot themselves in the foot.
Their arena revenue will do outstanding , but that is as far as this teams goes.

Cool...and where were they going with no Kyrie and no team around Luka? They ****ed this up two years ago by not extending Brunson...then made the Kyrie trade...which was bad imo. Now though? There was no other option. Kryie at roughly 40 million a year is a must...he can be traded if need be.

You don't get him back...Luka is gone. Still might be, but gone for sure if the Mavs went into the season without Kyrie or some star (which wasn't happening).

90sgoat
06-30-2023, 08:16 PM
you assume he isnt christian cause you dont agree with how he plays basketball?

More so because his character flaws are too obvious for him to have found god.

tpols
06-30-2023, 08:17 PM
Are you serious?

I dont get it.

I'm lost.

:roll:

Kyrie is high risk and extremely high reward.

If you're trying to win it all? That's how you have to roll.

tpols
06-30-2023, 08:20 PM
I am starting from this point right now...I would never have made the trade for him in the first place.

But having Kyrie at 40 million per year is a contract that can be moved without much hassle at all if need be...and just losing him in free agency...or doing some shit sign/trade...would probably be the last straw for Luka. We still might lose Luka...but I don't see how he'd stay more than another year if we trotted out the shit fest lineup we'd have without Kyrie.

I wish the Kyrie trade never happened. I wish Cuban wasn't such a dumb**** chasing stars and had just extended Brunson two years ago and we had a really good team....

But, if you don't understand why Kryie on this Mavs teams is better than no Kyrie...you simply don't understand the realities of the NBA.

Brunson is more consistent but you guys would never win with him. Given the lack of supporting help, Luka needs peak Kyrie popping off outplaying MVP talent H2H to win. They don't have elite anybody else... if they're gonna win they're gonna need an unreal effort from those two.

DMAVS41
06-30-2023, 08:30 PM
Brunson is more consistent but you guys would never win with him. Given the lack of supporting help, Luka needs peak Kyrie popping off outplaying MVP talent H2H to win. They don't have elite anybody else... if they're gonna win they're gonna need an unreal effort from those two.

So Brunson on less than 15 million a year with Luka...it was impossible to build a title winning team around that?

What are you talking about? They made the conference finals with a flawed team...they definitely could have made a couple moves...most importantly adding a better center and that team would absolutely have been right there.

It's amazing to me how you have already forgotten what Luka/Brunson did less than 2 years ago.

RRR3
06-30-2023, 08:35 PM
So Brunson on less than 15 million a year with Luka...it was impossible to build a title winning team around that?

What are you talking about? They made the conference finals with a flawed team...they definitely could have made a couple moves...most importantly adding a better center and that team would absolutely have been right there.

It's amazing to me how you have already forgotten what Luka/Brunson did less than 2 years ago.
He has to push Kyrie as far superior to Brunson to keep up his obsessive anti-LeBron crusade.

tpols
06-30-2023, 08:35 PM

They did well but Brunson will command big money soon too. And he doesn't have Kyries ceiling which is the only thing that could allow you guys to win.

You guys got trounced by Chef and the Dubs two years ago. You were nowhere close to a title. At least Kyrie gives you a ceiling chance.

DMAVS41
06-30-2023, 08:39 PM
They did well but Brunson will command big money soon too. And he doesn't have Kyries ceiling which is the only thing that could allow you guys to win.

You guys got trounced by Chef and the Dubs two years ago. You were nowhere close to a title. At least Kyrie gives you a ceiling chance.

Nowhere close is way too strong of a statement. I think they were very close...I think they were a Clint Capela away from being as good as anyone.

I don't think you understand what the Mavs could have had. They could have had Brunson and DFS both on 4 year / 55 million dollar contracts. They got DFS done...and completely ****ed up the Brunson situation...twice actually. Should have done it before the 22 season...that was already bad enough...but they didn't do it mid year either apparently as well. Do you know how ****ing good that would have been?

Brunson/DFS making like 28 million per year combined...with Maxi on a good contract. Josh Green on his rookie deal. And some contracts, in terms of salary matching, to trade like THJ/Widdie/Bertans...there is absolutely no universe in which that isn't everything you'd want.

You just don't know what you are talking about.

tpols
06-30-2023, 08:42 PM
Nowhere close is way too strong of a statement. I think they were very close...I think they were a Clint Capela away from being as good as anyone.

I don't think you understand what the Mavs could have had. They could have had Brunson and DFS both on 4 year / 55 million dollar contracts. Do you know how ****ing good that would have been?

Brunson/DFS making like 28 million per year combined...with Maxi on a good contract. Josh Green on his rookie deal. And some contracts to trade like THJ/Widdie/Bertans...there is absolutely no universe in which that isn't everything you'd want.

You just don't know what you are talking about.

Sounds like a bunch of mid ass help. :lol

Brunson is nice... that's about it. It takes a lot of help to win in today's league. It's a ceiling league. That roster you just laid out isn't winning jack shit.

SouBeachTalents
06-30-2023, 08:46 PM
Kyrie hasn't been that guy since leaving Cleveland. He's either been injured or underperformed in every playoffs since he left.

DMAVS41
06-30-2023, 08:48 PM
Sounds like a bunch of mid ass help. :lol

Brunson is nice... that's about it. It takes a lot of help to win in today's league. It's a ceiling league. That roster you just laid out isn't winning jack shit.

You are severely under-rating how good just Brunson/Luka/DFS is on their own...but also not understanding the cap / roster flexibility around them. Again, you have to pretend 2022 didn't happen...go back and look at that team. It is way better than you are remembering. THJ didn't even play in the playoffs either...and Josh Green wasn't ready...he got way better this past year.

They were missing a center. Maxi is fine is spots, but they basically didn't have a real center for the playoffs. Powell was unplayable most of the time. Forget improving some of the other spots...just give that team Capela, and they are absolutely right there with the contending teams. Add a better center combined with everyone getting better...especially Josh Green. It's close to the ideal team you'd want around Luka that is realistic.

Again, you don't know what you are talking about. I think you legit forgot they made the conference finals in 22. LOL

tpols
06-30-2023, 08:52 PM
Kyrie hasn't been that guy since leaving Cleveland. He's either been injured or underperformed in every playoffs since he left.

You apparently didn't watch his last playoff series in 2022.

https://youtu.be/zJg3-hQpUUI

Watch the 2nd half. Even kblaze was in the gamethread scratching his head like how is he doing this...?

Kyrie still has game. Durant shit the bed in their last series together in a way Luka probably won't.

tpols
06-30-2023, 08:57 PM
You are severely under-rating how good just Brunson/Luka/DFS is on their own...but also not understanding the cap / roster flexibility around them. Again, you have to pretend 2022 didn't happen...go back and look at that team. It is way better than you are remembering. THJ didn't even play in the playoffs either...and Josh Green wasn't ready...he got way better this past year.

They were missing a center. Maxi is fine is spots, but they basically didn't have a real center for the playoffs. Powell was unplayable most of the time. Forget improving some of the other spots...just give that team Capela, and they are absolutely right there with the contending teams. Add a better center combined with everyone getting better...especially Josh Green. It's close to the ideal team you'd want around Luka that is realistic.

Again, you don't know what you are talking about. I think you legit forgot they made the conference finals in 22. LOL

Bro... your squad barely made it there and got destroyed once you did. You were underdogs against the choking suns and got killed by the Warriors. Would've got killed by the Celtics even worse. Kyrie gives you a CHANCE. Dorian Finney Smith doesn't make shit of a difference you could hire a replacement goon who can hit a spot up 3 like that anywhere.

ArbitraryWater
06-30-2023, 09:00 PM

Watch the 2nd half. Even kblaze was in the gamethread scratching his head like how is he doing this...?

Kyrie still has game. Durant shit the bed in their last series together in a way Luka probably won't.

oh shit that run was 1 game?

Your dumb ass flamed me for saying Kawhi was great this year upholding his trend of post-season performance cause it was 2 games,

and now you say Kyrie didnt underperform in 2022 cause of...

1 game.

Youre a serious serious weirdo.

SouBeachTalents

Care to mention how he played the rest of the series? Or are we going to cherrypick legitimately his only great game of the last 6 years :lol That's a Harden stan move.

DMAVS41
Bro... your squad barely made it there and got destroyed once you did. You were underdogs against the choking suns and got killed by the Warriors. Would've got killed by the Celtics even worse. Kyrie gives you a CHANCE. Dorian Finney Smith doesn't make shit of a difference you could hire a replacement goon who can hit a spot up 3 like that anywhere.

Making the final 4 does not mean you have no chance in the future when you improve the roster....especially when you have a 23 year old Luka and a 25 year old Brunson.

Again, just admit you forgot...or admit you don't know what the **** you are talking about. THJ didn't play in the playoffs. Josh Green is a real asset that would have been ready this season. They could have definitely flipped some salary and a future first for a guy like Capela this season at the deadline.

Luka/Brunson/DFS/Widdie/Green/Bullock/Capela/Maxi....that is absolutely a title contending team.

tpols
06-30-2023, 09:09 PM
oh shit that run was 1 game?

Your dumb ass flmaed me for saying Kawhi was great this year upholding his trend of post-season performance cause it was 2 games,

and now you say Kyrie didnt underperform in 2022 cause of...

1 game.

Youre a serious serious weirdo.

Kyrie averaged 21/5/5 on 44/38/100 in that series.The previous year against Boston he averaged 25/6/3 on 50/40/90 splits. Average those both out and it's very good help. Durant shit the bed in their last year together, and specifically in that Game 1 which was a tone setter game in Boston. KD blew that series in that one game because I watched it and the Nets made a big comeback and had the Celtics shook. I don't see Luka shitting the bed like that.

tpols
06-30-2023, 09:20 PM
Care to mention how he played the rest of the series? Or are we going to cherrypick legitimately his only great game of the last 6 years :lol That's a Harden stan move.

He averaged 25/6/3 on sniper shooting vs Boston across a whole series in 2021.

You're gonna have to take your lies elsewhere.

SouBeachTalents
06-30-2023, 09:27 PM
He averaged 25/6/3 on sniper shooting vs Boston across a whole series in 2021.

You're gonna have to take your lies elsewhere.
In a series KD averaged 33 and Harden averaged 28/7/11, both on MUCH high efficiency. Very impressive he could do that while getting the 3rd most attention from the defense :lol Care to post how he did in the other series, or are we sticking with this clownish cherrypicking of series where he was decisively the 4th best player on the floor.

tpols
06-30-2023, 09:34 PM
In a series KD averaged 33 and Harden averaged 28/7/11, both on MUCH high efficiency. Very impressive he could do that while getting the 3rd most attention from the defense :lol Care to post how he did in the other series, or are we sticking with this clownish cherrypicking of series where he was decisively the 4th best player on the floor.

He got hurt in the Bucks series... twisted his ankle in the paint and missed half the series.

:biggums:

You really are exposing yourself. 25/6/3 on sniper % is unheard of from a 3rd option.

RRR3
06-30-2023, 09:35 PM
Imagine arguing Kyrie has a good playoff track record without LeBron. Embarrassing behavior.

SouBeachTalents
06-30-2023, 09:40 PM
He got hurt in the Bucks series... twisted his ankle in the paint and missed half the series.

:biggums:

You really are exposing yourself. 25/6/3 on sniper % is unheard of from a 3rd option.
Jesus Christ, you really are incapable of conceding a point :lol Fine bro, Kyrie's been a playoff maestro since leaving Cleveland, just one playoff masterpiece after another. Who cares if his ppg & efficiency falls off a cliff overall, we can cherrypick games and series to ignore reality.

tpols
06-30-2023, 09:46 PM
Outside Cleveland he's only had 1 truly bad series.

https://i.postimg.cc/qR6yNDp3/Screenshot-20230630-214233-Chrome.jpg

23/5/4 on 46/39/89 splits for his playoff career. That's sniper % on baby Kobe or Wade volume. With big clutch.

Yup... that's embarrassing.

RRR3
06-30-2023, 09:47 PM
Arguing Kyrie wasn't bad in the 2022 playoffs is something a moron would do.

tpols
06-30-2023, 09:50 PM
Jesus Christ, you really are incapable of conceding a point :lol Fine bro, Kyrie's been a playoff maestro since leaving Cleveland, just one playoff masterpiece after another. Who cares if his ppg & efficiency falls off a cliff overall, we can cherrypick games and series to ignore reality.

I would concede if you made a decent point. Bringing up that bucks series where he sprained his ankle and missed half the series just shows you have no intentions of being truthful here.

SouBeachTalents
06-30-2023, 09:51 PM
Goes from 26/5/6 on 60%TS in the regular season to 22/5/5 on 54%TS in the playoffs. That's more like CJ McCollum than Kobe or Wade.

tpols
06-30-2023, 09:58 PM
Goes from 26/5/6 on 60%TS in the regular season to 22/5/5 on 54%TS in the playoffs. That's more like CJ McCollum than Kobe or Wade.

Pretty sure Wade literally averages worse than that for his playoff career. :lol

You continue to play yourself.

RRR3
06-30-2023, 10:02 PM
Pretty sure Wade literally averages worse than that for his playoff career. :lol

Prime Wade (05-11) averaged 27.3 PPG on 57.6 TS% in the playoffs (in a league that was much less efficient so that TS% would be well over 60 TS% adjusted for era). Dimbulb Tpols strikes again :(

SouBeachTalents
06-30-2023, 10:04 PM

So does Kawhi. I have literally no idea what point you're trying to make at this point. You're spinning your head around worse than the girl from the Exorcist trying to ignore the reality that Kyrie has factually played much worse in the playoffs post Cleveland.

tpols
06-30-2023, 10:06 PM
Oh now we're cherrypicking years now? :lol I thought we couldn't do that...

@:55

"Oh you're a wrestler now?"

https://youtu.be/y2zANlbiywM

:roll:

RRR3
06-30-2023, 10:08 PM
It's not cherrypicking to use the years in which Wade was actually the player everyone thinks of when you say "Dwyane Wade". Kyrie has been in his prime for a while now and hasn't come close to that level of playoff play. Even at his best in Cleveland it wasn't close considering the defensive chasm.

tpols
06-30-2023, 10:10 PM
So does Kawhi.

That doesn't help your position. If a guy has better playoff averages than kawhi or Wade that means he was pretty good.

Kblaze8855
06-30-2023, 10:13 PM
They signed Seth Curry too.

SouBeachTalents
06-30-2023, 10:14 PM
That doesn't help your position. If a guy has better playoff averages than kawhi or Wade that means he was pretty good.
I make a point that Kyrie's playoff performance has dropped off from both his Cleveland standards AND his regular season standards post Cleveland, a stone cold fact, and this dude is rambling on about Wade & Kawhi's career averages.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DisloyalFeistyKingfisher-size_restricted.gif

I'm actually impressed at the inability to concede legitimate facts.

tpols
06-30-2023, 10:17 PM
They signed Seth Curry too.

That's a great signing.

Kblaze8855
06-30-2023, 10:19 PM
I thought so. They’re still going to play absolutely no defense when it matters though.

iamgine
06-30-2023, 10:21 PM
It's a great move. Who else are they gonna get?

Got their MJ & Pippen. They just need to address their depth issue now.

tpols
06-30-2023, 10:25 PM
Well yea... if you chop off any players best years in the playoffs you can make them look shitty. Which ironically isnt even really the case here.

Kyrie still had some awesome performances with the Nets and I was there to see them. Awesome stats but the stats didn't convey the takeover ability.

Kyrie with the Mavs averaged 27/6/5 on 51/39/95 splits.

Unreal production.

And we got ******s like southbeach and rrr3 hating on that^.

tpols
06-30-2023, 10:38 PM
I thought so. They’re still going to play absolutely no defense when it matters though.

Gotta hire goons for that. You got your money makers and you got your street soldiers. The latter is cheap. They need guys like pj tucker or Jay crowder.

RRR3
06-30-2023, 10:52 PM
Well yea... if you chop off any players best years in the playoffs you can make them look shitty. Which ironically isnt even really the case here.

Kyrie still had some awesome performances with the Nets and I was there to see them. Awesome stats but the stats didn't convey the takeover ability.

Kyrie with the Mavs averaged 27/6/5 on 51/39/95 splits.

Unreal production.

And we got ******s like southbeach and rrr3 hating on that^.
Kyrie has made every team he's on worse since leaving the Cavs and consistently has pooped his pants in the playoffs. Sorry the facts enrage you.

coin24
06-30-2023, 11:04 PM
Good signing, Kyrie was feasting last year. They just need to add some bigs