PDA

View Full Version : majic sign role player for Bucks Ingles

Jasper
06-30-2023, 10:22 PM
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/37941399/free-agent-joe-ingles-lands-deal-magic

11 mil year / two year contract...

hint on Donte

PistolPete
06-30-2023, 10:30 PM
Why is Jasper allowed to make posts on this forum??

theman93
06-30-2023, 10:41 PM
Who signed Ingles?

PistolPete
06-30-2023, 10:54 PM
Who signed Ingles?

If I understand that buffoon correctly, the "Majic" signed a role player for the Bucks as opposed to the Bucks signing their own role players, and the person they signed for the Bucks is apparently Joe Ingles. Now I don't know much about free agency and contract negotiations, but that sounds like a sweet deal to have another team sign a player for you.

Axe
06-30-2023, 10:56 PM
Why is Jasper allowed to make posts on this forum??
Meltdown.

Jasper
06-30-2023, 11:42 PM
If I understand that buffoon correctly, the "Majic" signed a role player for the Bucks as opposed to the Bucks signing their own role players, and the person they signed for the Bucks is apparently Joe Ingles. Now I don't know much about free agency and contract negotiations, but that sounds like a sweet deal to have another team sign a player for you.

your the perfect idiot that ISH has created lately. go to your basement , ask mommy to bring you Chitto's

bison
06-30-2023, 11:45 PM
your the perfect idiot that ISH has created lately. go to your basement , ask mommy to bring you Chitto's

:oldlol:

bison
06-30-2023, 11:46 PM

Meltdown.

Xiao Yao You
06-30-2023, 11:57 PM
Ingles looked like a minimum vet player his last year with the Jazz before blowing out his acl. Keep getting paid! :cheers:

Axe
07-01-2023, 12:09 AM
:yaohappy:

bison
07-01-2023, 12:52 AM
Ingles looked like a minimum vet player his last year with the Jazz before blowing out his acl. Keep getting paid! :cheers:

I knew your racist ass would celebrate a white Utah jazz players contract while you ignore similarly hard working black jazz role players like Carlos boozer and Tyrone corbin

HylianNightmare
07-01-2023, 05:23 AM
This is the ****ing move the magic make when they have cap space. I can't with this franchise

Xiao Yao You
07-01-2023, 09:28 AM
I knew your racist ass would celebrate a white Utah jazz players contract while you ignore similarly hard working black jazz role players like Carlos boozer and Tyrone corbin

Big Corbin fan. Doesn't get much blacker than him either. Boozer was their 3rd best PF. 2nd best black one. The one that didn't defend. Not much to celebrate is there?

Jasper
07-01-2023, 09:56 AM
ingles took it cause average bench players that get 11mill a year is unheard of.