PDA

View Full Version : Chris Paul is the most skilled point guard, not Kyrie Irving

Walk on Water
07-01-2023, 02:56 AM
Paul is the most skilled point guard ever. He’s better than Irving. That includes offense and defense and other things. Kyrie might be the better scorer but he doesn’t really care about basketball. Paul has it all. Paul has the best assist to turnover ratio. Better than Nash or Kidd. Paul is a 5 time steals leader. I think Paul is the best prototypical point guard ever. Magic is probably the best though. Paul is the most skilled inch for inch. Defense, shooting, steals, mid range, passing.. he’s the best. Even more complete than Kidd.

Paul gets a lot of hate for not winning. He’s had some bad turns, sure. Don’t sleep on him and Steph. If he wins, don’t say it’s not fair.

Yes I admit, that warriors may have lost verses Paul if he didn’t get hurt.

Jimmy Rustler
07-01-2023, 01:20 PM
Paul is the most skilled point guard ever. He’s better than Irving. That includes offense and defense and other things. Kyrie might be the better scorer but he doesn’t really care about basketball. Paul has it all. Paul has the best assist to turnover ratio. Better than Nash or Kidd. Paul is a 5 time steals leader. I think Paul is the best prototypical point guard ever. Magic is probably the best though. Paul is the most skilled inch for inch. Defense, shooting, steals, mid range, passing.. he’s the best. Even more complete than Kidd.

Paul gets a lot of hate for not winning. He’s had some bad turns, sure. Don’t sleep on him and Steph. If he wins, don’t say it’s not fair.

Yes I admit, that warriors may have lost verses Paul if he didn’t get hurt.

He's up there when you look at his career as a whole....but he's also old and way past his prime.

90sgoat
07-01-2023, 01:41 PM
Sure but Kyrie is the best point guard scorer, probably of all time.