PDA

View Full Version : Draymond & Paul George make their High IQ starting 5. Thoughts?

1987_Lakers
07-04-2023, 01:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/2BpHS4jMrLo

Team Draymond:
PG: Chris Paul
SG: Kobe Bryant
SF: LeBron James
PF: Draymond Green
C: Nikola Jokic

VS

Team Paul George:
PG: Rajon Rondo
SG: Manu Ginobili
SF: Larry Bird
PF: Tim Duncan
C: Marc Gasol

Thoughts?

highwhey
07-04-2023, 01:39 PM
its funny how some nba players refuse to give LeBron his flowers. anyways, subpar lineup from pg

SouBeachTalents
07-04-2023, 01:44 PM
I'm surprised Magic & Jordan didn't make either of their teams, there's no way you could argue Kobe's IQ was higher than Jordan's just on his shot selection alone. Center would be a brutal choice for me between Jokic & Walton.

Mask the Embiid
07-04-2023, 03:08 PM
Where is Michael Jeffrey? There is no team possible that he wouldn’t make no matter the criteria outside of race/height restrictions or something like that. And I’m not even a Jeffrey jordan fan but we got to keep it real….come on now

Jimmy Rustler
07-04-2023, 03:26 PM
its funny how some nba players refuse to give LeBron his flowers. anyways, subpar lineup from pg

Most choke jobs of all time. No flowers for him.

warriorfan
07-04-2023, 03:53 PM
dumbass teams

GOBB
07-04-2023, 04:18 PM
Where is Michael Jeffrey? There is no team possible that he wouldn’t make no matter the criteria outside of race/height restrictions or something like that. And I’m not even a Jeffrey jordan fan but we got to keep it real….come on now

Because as george said it’s “cliche”. Hence he went with Manu which few people would have. As well as Gasol. There’s no criteria really other than personal preference. And I’m sure Draymond went with Kobe with his death playing a major part in his decision. I mean he picked himself. I doubt either take these lists as serious as posters here.