PDA

View Full Version : Guys stop criticizing

Round Mound
07-10-2023, 12:10 AM
And show more love to today's players. I know that basketball is not how it once was but you have to be more sensitive with today's players weaknesses. Leave that to the coaches. Enjoy. Its just game.

iamgine
07-10-2023, 12:13 AM
Criticizing is also a form of enjoying the game.

highwhey
07-10-2023, 12:28 AM
Chuck was 6'3

NBAGOAT
07-10-2023, 12:29 AM
Arguing about who’s better or who gets paid too much is most basketball discussion and you have to criticize in those discussions

Jasper
07-11-2023, 09:39 AM
I prefer not to argue over one play or one game....

But sometimes when a player makes the most in sports , and one shot is costing a franchise 30,000 bucks.. you just have to unload.

90sgoat
07-11-2023, 11:34 AM
I'm too old to get caught up in hype.

For the next 20 years, I'll just keep repeating my takes and occassionaly cheering for the odd GOAT talent like Luka and Jokic.

rawimpact
07-11-2023, 11:39 AM
Who the hell are you to limit our free speech? This board has been a venue for discussion for many years and the topics have been anywhere from who the GOAT is to if lebron would beat a gorilla in a fight. These are hard hitting questions most journalists are too coward to answer so we turn to ish.

It sounds like you're the sensitive one, not the players. Don't ever try to hush ISH again, you've been warned.

rmt
07-11-2023, 05:05 PM
And show more love to today's players. I know that basketball is not how it once was but you have to be more sensitive with today's players weaknesses. Leave that to the coaches. Enjoy. Its just game.

Don't think today's players need any more sensitivity (from us or otherwise). They get lots of love and $$$$ - criticism is good. And there are girls here too.

Jimmy Rustler
07-11-2023, 05:22 PM

Some players legit deserve criticism.

So although, although I appreciate the spirit of this thread, I have to respectfully decline.