PDA

View Full Version : The mecca of bball , just how good can Knicks be this year ?

Jasper
07-11-2023, 09:23 AM
Knick did more additions than subtractions this off season.

Can Coach T. get them farther than they did last year ?

Bucks , Celtics , Miami , and Philla seem to not be going backwards , so what can the Knicks do ? :confusedshrug:

SATAN
07-11-2023, 10:40 PM
:roll:

Jasper
07-12-2023, 09:39 AM
:roll:

not sure what is funny

ShawkFactory
07-12-2023, 09:59 AM
About the same, maybe a little better. I'd give them 50 wins and 4-5 seed. Could get past the first round but wouldn't be favored in the semis.

90sgoat
07-12-2023, 10:06 AM
Who new they got?

They have my man Jalen Brunson, who is always going to compete, so I figure they're at least a lock for the playoffs, but I feel like you want them to do better?

Jasper
07-12-2023, 05:48 PM
Who new they got?

They have my man Jalen Brunson, who is always going to compete, so I figure they're at least a lock for the playoffs, but I feel like you want them to do better?

u obviously are not keeping up with your team

imdaman99
07-12-2023, 11:54 PM
Divincenzo is another Josh Hart type, hope he is more of a knockdown shooter.
Do I like their chances against the top 3-4 teams in the East? Hmmm I give them a shot.

Jasper
07-13-2023, 10:18 AM
Do I like their chances against the top 3-4 teams in the East? Hmmm I give them a shot.

Donte , is a very good defender , and a nock down shooter. He choose Knicks because of his college teammates.
Whether it pays off for them or not will be determined next couple years.
It is quite possible they had a pack when they were in school of this dream playing for the knicks.
Not really sure about their depth , but I think they will make some noise this year.

Patrick Chewing
07-13-2023, 11:18 AM

Not with Julius Randle on the team.