PDA

View Full Version : When it’s all said and done, will Lebron be remembered as a Cav, Heat or Laker?

bison
07-18-2023, 08:01 PM
Maybe the easiest choice is the Cavs. He’s the hometown kid born and raised and won his greatest and most memorable ring there in 2016. But he might be more infamously known as a heat where he was the league villain for a time but also the most successful spot of his career. Maybe it’s the lakers even though he wasn’t at his peak here, there is something about winning a chip and breaking the scoring record in the purple and gold that itself is worthy of his most illustrious moments. What say you, ISH family?

RRR3
07-18-2023, 08:07 PM
OP fuming about LeBron again.

highwhey
07-18-2023, 08:08 PM
op with another meltdown

bison
07-18-2023, 08:11 PM
Any non-trolls wanna take a crack at it?

RRR3
07-18-2023, 08:16 PM
I’m sure warriorfan will take a CRACK at it. But he’s not a non troll.

Real Men Wear Green
07-18-2023, 08:28 PM

Probably not. Looks like only trolls are voting sorry

highwhey
07-18-2023, 08:34 PM

>starts troll thread
>upset when only trolls reply

sounds like you got exactly what the thread needed, only you don't like it

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/VillainousFavoriteLeafhopper-max-1mb.gif

Axe
07-18-2023, 08:41 PM
@Lebron23

DevBooker'sMask
07-18-2023, 09:57 PM
op with another meltdown

SouBeachTalents
07-18-2023, 10:37 PM
^ this dude made an account to stalk another user from thread to thread and copy what he says

https://media.tenor.com/oH0MEa18804AAAAC/jim-face-the-office.gif

coin24
07-18-2023, 10:48 PM
Career loser and a cringe fgt..

AlternativeAcc.
07-18-2023, 10:49 PM
^ this dude made an account to stalk another user from thread to thread and copy what he says

That's warriorfan, the biggest loser in history

highwhey
07-18-2023, 10:56 PM

tell that to fatrick, he's about the only poster dumb enough to believe it's my "alt" and not warriorfan.

highwhey
07-18-2023, 10:57 PM
That's warriorfan, the biggest loser in history

you're just jelous of his cool living room

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F07bKa5aEAAI6aI?format=jpg&name=900x900

bison
07-18-2023, 11:31 PM
I’m sure warriorfan will take a CRACK at it. But he’s not a non troll.

Aren’t you supposed to be a Miami heats fan and bron fan? Your favorite player on your favorite team won it twice. That had to be an awesome memory for you. I don’t get why you wouldn’t make the case that lebron would be remembered as a heats player.

Axe
07-18-2023, 11:31 PM
you're just jelous of his cool living room

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F07bKa5aEAAI6aI?format=jpg&name=900x900
I... don't see the shotty laying in the floor or carpet at all. :ohwell:

jayfan
07-18-2023, 11:39 PM
I already forgot he's a Laker.

Bawkish
07-19-2023, 03:56 AM
He'll be remembered as Taco Tuesday copyright applicant

SATAN
07-19-2023, 04:16 AM
I'll just remember him as a very good basketball player that made insecure people FURIOUS for some reason. :confusedshrug:

BarberSchool
07-19-2023, 04:33 AM
My answer is none of the above.
He is etched in my memory as an unliked individual stat stuffer. Not as a figurehead for any particular organization. His entire career it was always all about him and his glittering achievements, not the team or the city’s fanbase.

Thankfully his attention-hungry female psyche, didn’t leave it’s psychological stench as a stain on the lasting identity of any of those franchises he played for.

But for the average person, how he will be remembered depends on What year they were born and/or what city they grew up in.

Jasper
07-19-2023, 09:13 AM
got to go with history ... even though he won two with Miami , it was what he did in Cleverland beating the War's and the iconic block to win the series.

Johnny32
07-19-2023, 09:30 AM
legoat will be remembered as a cavalier, a heatle, and a laker. that's what happens when you win championships for every team you play for. now go cry yourself to sleep thinking about irrelevant burnbe bryant, microboy.

SATAN
07-19-2023, 09:54 AM
legoat will be remembered as a cavalier, a heatle, and a laker. that's what happens when you win championships for every team you play for. now go cry yourself to sleep thinking about irrelevant burnbe bryant, microboy.

:lol

sdot_thadon
07-19-2023, 10:26 AM
GOAT apparently.

Dbrog
07-19-2023, 01:05 PM
You would think Cavs as he is far and away the best player they have ever had, not to mention he had easily his greatest chip after he returned there. He will most likely remembered more negatively with the heat as Wade already won a chip before he came. Laker...I mean to be blunt his Laker career is not in the top10 for them...just too storied of a franchise especially when he's been on the decline.

SouBeachTalents
07-19-2023, 01:37 PM
You would think Cavs as he is far and away the best player they have ever had, not to mention he had easily his greatest chip after he returned there. He will most likely remembered more negatively with the heat as Wade already won a chip before he came. Laker...I mean to be blunt his Laker career is not in the top10 for them...just too storied of a franchise especially when he's been on the decline.
I actually think you could make a valid case that LeBron's had a top 10 Laker career.

Mikan
West
Baylor
Wilt
Kareem
Magic
Shaq
Kobe

You want to add in Worthy, even though he wasn't nearly as good as LeBron, that's 9. The guy's tied with Baylor for the all time franchise ppg record despite joining the team at 34, which is honestly remarkable when you think about it. Another season or two, I think it'd be hard to leave him off the top 10, esp if they have further playoff success.

Dbrog
07-19-2023, 02:16 PM
I actually think you could make a valid case that LeBron's had a top 10 Laker career.

Mikan
West
Baylor
Wilt
Kareem
Magic
Shaq
Kobe

You want to add in Worthy, even though he wasn't nearly as good as LeBron, that's 9. The guy's tied with Baylor for the all time franchise ppg record despite joining the team at 34, which is honestly remarkable when you think about it. Another season or two, I think it'd be hard to leave him off the top 10, esp if they have further playoff success.

Fair enough. He could eek out barely being in their top10, but point kinda stands where he is clearly top3 heat ever and it's not even close for best Cav. I personally think those would stick out more to people

Wally450
07-19-2023, 02:19 PM
I went Cavs because that's were he started career and won 2 MVPs. Eventually coming back and winning one for The Land.

Miami is a close second because of his first two titles and 2 MVPs.

Lakers 3rd, fraud 4th.