PDA

View Full Version : The UFO orb videos are the best and most clear video evidence so far

Patrick Chewing
07-26-2023, 03:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6qTR_Lxe1Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzKLAS2iDEY

Jasper
07-26-2023, 06:33 PM
the one vid showing the orb in the field that their camera's spotted was the aliens landing to take a piss.

no biggy

Patrick Chewing
07-26-2023, 09:58 PM
the one vid showing the orb in the field that their camera's spotted was the aliens landing to take a piss.

no biggy

Great analysis man. Really impressed!

SATAN
07-26-2023, 11:05 PM
The smoking gun that aliens are visiting Earth!

:roll:

Jasper
07-26-2023, 11:31 PM
Great analysis man. Really impressed!

no problemo

Patrick Chewing
07-27-2023, 12:07 AM
The smoking gun that aliens are visiting Earth!

You're getting way too excited, clown. We're just talking about UFO's. Give us your opinion on what these orbs are then, genius.

SATAN
07-27-2023, 12:22 AM
You're getting way too excited, clown. We're just talking about UFO's. Give us your opinion on what these orbs are then, genius.

I would put my life savings on it not being anything created on another planet. Seems like a distraction if anything. Possibly tests. We've all seen the George Bush speech. Anything but aliens from another planet when they won't even provide real evidence of it. It's a waste of time actively paying so much attention to it. Most of the shit is easily debunked but people just believe whatever they want to anyway. Waste of time. You won't ever find solid evidence. If I'm wrong oh well.

Signs was a good movie though.

diamenz
07-27-2023, 04:44 AM
satan & otc in a nutshell:

everything is a waste of time.

no biggie.

don't ask questions.

rufuspaul
07-27-2023, 07:39 AM
From yesterday's New York Times:

Under pressure from Congress, the Pentagon and intelligence agencies have gathered hundreds of reports of unexplained phenomena. Officials have said that most of the incidents involved airborne trash, Chinese spying efforts or weather balloons, and that none of the videos or other material collected provides evidence of alien visitation.Enter David Grusch, a former intelligence official who worked with the Pentagon’s task force looking into unidentified aerial phenomena, which is how the government often refers to U.F.O.s. Mr. Grusch, in sworn testimony to the committee, said that longstanding covert programs within the U.S. government possess materials of nonhuman origin that were taken from crash sites.
“I was informed in the course of my official duties of a multidecade U.A.P. crash retrieval and reverse engineering program to which I was denied access,” Mr. Grusch said, using an abbreviation for unidentified aerial phenomena.

ArbitraryWater
07-27-2023, 08:22 AM
The timing of these is just odd with the Biden scandals coming to light.. I dont trust it.

SATAN
07-27-2023, 09:16 AM

no biggie.

don't ask questions.

I wasted too much of my younger years caught up in conspiracy shit. Most of it is a psyop, propaganda or just some bullshit to sell something. The worst part is the people who think something not provable is 100% real and everyone else are sheep for not believing some vague bullshit. Seen it too much. These are the people you don't want to fight next to in war. They would easily believe an enemies propaganda. It's already happening to people on this very forum.

If this is real now though, I will know at the same time as you. You don't have to be first to know and you won't be. What does it matter? How is your life going to change? A dopamine hit? You scared about a beam suddenly turning your car off while you are driving through the woods? It's just the same shit over and over and over again. Until otherwise, good luck with that.

Btw, have you figured out if you are Libertarian or not yet? :lol

Patrick Chewing
07-27-2023, 10:37 AM

Ru...Rufus??

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AltruisticMediumBoto-size_restricted.gif

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?512565-Summoning-rufuspaul-to-grace-us-with-his-presence-again

https://y.yarn.co/97646211-535b-4965-acdf-e2e698194844_text.gif

Patrick Chewing
07-27-2023, 10:48 AM
I would put my life savings on it not being anything created on another planet. Seems like a distraction if anything. Possibly tests. We've all seen the George Bush speech. Anything but aliens from another planet when they won't even provide real evidence of it. It's a waste of time actively paying so much attention to it. Most of the shit is easily debunked but people just believe whatever they want to anyway. Waste of time. You won't ever find solid evidence. If I'm wrong oh well.

Signs was a good movie though.

The testimony from fighter pilots is what matters the most when trying to find out truth from fiction. And when they report objects moving at rates of speeds that no one has ever seen before, it definitely raises some alarm bells. Especially since no country has that technology (that we know of). Combine the speeds of these objects with the ability to defy the known laws of physics, it is clearly something foreign to human understand that's out there in the skies. But a conspiracy? A psyop? For what purpose? The only sure thing UFO's have created is a plethora of TV shows as a result.

TheMan
07-27-2023, 02:36 PM
The timing of these is just odd with the Biden scandals coming to light.. I dont trust it.

It's always "the timing", in DC there's never really a time where there isn't some sort of scandal, no matter whose in the White House, it's either a legit scandal or something made up by the opposition :lol Both parties do it, just to be clear...just off the top of my head, Reagan/Bush Sr. = Iran Contras, Clinton = MonicaGate, Bush Jr. = no WMDs/lied us into war, Obama = born in Kenya/Benghazi, Trump = Russian ties etc etc...

rufuspaul
07-27-2023, 02:42 PM
My nikka :applause:

How you been? Still running your own business?

Off the Court
07-27-2023, 03:30 PM

no biggie.

don't ask questions.
If by "everything" you mean trans shit :lol

I guess that is everything in here these days.

You used to call out the flag wavers and tribal BS. But now you're in here fussin over Mrs Netherlands. What happened?

If there were actual proof of alien life I'd say that is the biggest news in the history of mankind. However it seems like we see this show once a year and it's almost always a nothing burger. Need more than words and grainy videos, the people need to see an alien.

SATAN
07-27-2023, 08:58 PM
The testimony from fighter pilots is what matters the most when trying to find out truth from fiction. And when they report objects moving at rates of speeds that no one has ever seen before, it definitely raises some alarm bells. Especially since no country has that technology (that we know of). Combine the speeds of these objects with the ability to defy the known laws of physics, it is clearly something foreign to human understand that's out there in the skies. But a conspiracy? A psyop? For what purpose? The only sure thing UFO's have created is a plethora of TV shows as a result.

lol

The last time I seen fighter pilots talking about this shit the videos the media were "exposing" to us plebs were ****ing bogus and easily explainable as NOT ufos.

Seen any whether balloons lately? I don't mean to be rude to people about this honestly but there is real shit going on while this nonsense is being pumped into people's minds.

ArbitraryWater
07-27-2023, 09:19 PM
If by "everything" you mean trans shit :lol

I guess that is everything in here these days.

You used to call out the flag wavers and tribal BS. But now you're in here fussin over Mrs Netherlands. What happened?

If there were actual proof of alien life I'd say that is the biggest news in the history of mankind. However it seems like we see this show once a year and it's almost always a nothing burger. Need more than words and grainy videos, the people need to see an alien.

Yeah man, saving kids and preventing the next gen from pummeting even more in testosterone is a waste of time

bladefd
07-27-2023, 09:26 PM
If only Chewbecca would board one of these UFOs and leave us plebeians be here on Earth :oldlol:

Patrick Chewing
07-27-2023, 09:29 PM
If only Chewbecca would board one of these UFOs and leave us plebeians be here on Earth :oldlol:

Dude, what?? Given the opportunity to explore the galaxy with extra-terrestrial beings and see things no other human being has ever seen before would be amazing. You would truly have to be an idiot to pass up that opportunity. Sadly for you, you probably wouldn't be able to travel with these extra-terrestrials seeing as you are confined to a wheelchair and they would have to alter their flight path every hour to empty out your colostomy bag into space. It sucks man. But I would send you pictures. But damn, with the whole time and space thing you may not be around by the time they reach you. Damn dude, this just bummed me out. Sorry, dude.

bladefd
07-28-2023, 12:34 PM
Chewy right on schedule with fake nonsense :oldlol:

Jasper
07-28-2023, 09:36 PM
no doubt if I knew it was safe I would travel with Aliens .

Patsy would be lead by aliens down a cave , if he could get thru , he could board a ship.

(I will be waiting for him ) lmfao

DevBooker'sMask
07-28-2023, 11:19 PM
OP is a fat orb