PDA

View Full Version : Why I don't like the NBA anymore:

ILLsmak
07-26-2023, 04:20 PM
I was ISHin, and yea gonna dip out after this for awhile. Boys, keep my theories alive!!

But hopping from thread to thread, thinking about Kyrie's shot and how he raw sold in Boston then his other drama (tho I do respect him for what he did against the vaccine mandate, someone had to do it,) it gave me the perfect words to describe why I don't like the NBA anymore.

I feel like players DO NOT KNOW HOW TO PLAY when they have no chance of winning. It sounds weird, but when you really think about it, it's a big thing. Dudes can play for their stats and all, but I remember guys just working... like KG or whoever, when they could be 'a contender,' and they could maybe dream of winning a ring, but it was highly unlikely. Guys these days, if they are a star, feel they deserve to compete for a championship. WELL, everyone can't. That's just logic. Someone has to lead the mid level teams and the bad teams so that they can test and sharpen the championship teams, then repeat maybe with roles switched. That is, someone has to be the loser by default, and there need to be superstars who are in losing/mid level contention positions or it's not really interesting.

That's what I got.

-Smak

Im so nba'd out
07-26-2023, 04:23 PM
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander…. Tyrese Haliburton….Dame Lillard before this year….Jimmy Butler….what in the hell are you talking about….

- Mask

SouBeachTalents
07-26-2023, 04:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5gl5pCFHfo&ab_channel=SebastianManiscalco

I will legitimately always picture OP/GimmeThat when watching this video

FultzNationRISE
07-26-2023, 04:59 PM

Quite certain OP is not gimmethat (if thats what you were implying) but that video is hilarious and crazy true.

Full Court
07-26-2023, 05:28 PM
What are you talking about OP? Lebron's one of the two most popular players in the sport, and he's made an entire career out of losing.

r15mohd
07-26-2023, 07:52 PM
What are you talking about OP? Lebron's one of the two most popular players in the sport, and he's made an entire career out of losing.

Lebron has lead his team to winning more than any other player in the last 20yrs ... but losing huh :hammerhead:

Carbine
07-26-2023, 08:09 PM
It really is quite funny even for trolls to use winning against Lebron. He quite literally has won as much or more than any contemporary of his since entering the league. If that's not "winning" what is?

Full Court
07-26-2023, 08:11 PM
Lebron has lead his team to winning more than any other player in the last 20yrs ... but losing huh :hammerhead:

More than Curry? I think not. Also, Curry never had to team hop to do his winning.

1987_Lakers
07-26-2023, 08:54 PM

:applause:

SaltyMeatballs
07-26-2023, 09:13 PM
More than Curry? I think not. Also, Curry never had to team hop to do his winning.

Because he was blessed with the most stacked team of all time and has always had a very well-rounded roster with a great front office since like 2013. Use your brain you dummy

Full Court
07-26-2023, 09:25 PM
Because he was blessed with the most stacked team of all time and has always had a very well-rounded roster with a great front office since like 2013. Use your brain you dummy

Well, I could have predicted that pointing out the truth about LeShrivel would send you into a bitch fit. Saw that one coming a mile away.

:biggums:

SaltyMeatballs
07-26-2023, 09:54 PM
Well, I could have predicted that pointing out the truth about LeShrivel would send you into a bitch fit. Saw that one coming a mile away.

Your "truths" when it comes to LeBron hold no merit

Full Court
07-26-2023, 10:03 PM
Your "truths" when it comes to LeBron hold no merit

Ok.

How do you explain 2011, the worst choke job from a superstar in the history of the sport? Or how about LeShrivel being the only player to ever lead a super team to the lottery in 2021?

Or how about coming up short in the finals 6 times? And do you know how many times he's gotten swept?

Your love for the man makes you biased.

1987_Lakers
07-26-2023, 10:10 PM
Or how about LeShrivel being the only player to ever lead a super team to the lottery in 2021?

They made the playoffs that year.

Magic had an equal bad choke job in '84, people don't bring it up because he proved himself afterwards, similar to LeBron who won 4 titles after 2011.

Another fun fact for you, LeBron was an underdog in 7 of the 10 Finals he appeared in, still won 4 of them.

SaltyMeatballs
07-26-2023, 10:12 PM
Ok.

How do you explain 2011, the worst choke job from a superstar in the history of the sport? Or how about LeShrivel being the only player to ever lead a super team to the lottery in 2021?

Or how about coming up short in the finals 6 times? And do you know how many times he's gotten swept?

Your love for the man makes you biased.

I can twist your last sentence on you and say your hate for the man makes you biased :oldlol:

To answer your points:
- No LeBron fan denies his choke job in 2011.
- 2021 Lakers weren't a super team. Key guys were injured
- Most of his finals losses were to teams that were significantly better
- He's been swept only 2 times out of 53 playoff series. 2007 and 2018 where both teams (Spurs and Warriors) were much much better

Full Court
07-26-2023, 10:15 PM
They made the playoffs that year.

Magic had an equal bad choke job in '84, people don't bring it up because he proved himself afterwards, similar to LeBron who won 4 titles after 2011.

Another fun fact for you, LeBron was an underdog in 7 of the 10 Finals he appeared in, still won 4 of them.

The 2021-2022 season. You know what I'm talking about, Dudley. :lol

3ba11
07-26-2023, 10:15 PM

Worthy is far superior to Klay, while Kareem > KD, so the Warriors were never the most stacked team..

And Bosh is better than Klay, while 2011 Wade was comparable to Curry and far superior on the Finals level in 06' or 11'... Many people would also argue that Kyrie is better than Curry on the Finals level, while Love and Draymond are comparable players..

So the Warriors were never the most stacked team and they actually had to gut their team to get KD, which is why Nick Wright thought the Cavs were superior heading into the 17' Finals.

Furthermore, it's subjective and unlikely that Lebron had bad GM's for 20 years, whereas it's historical record that he had weak fits with many teammates (many teammates cratered alongside him), while never growing a single young player into significant producer in 20 years (no young player development).. So Lebron's own skillset prevents high team ceiling (not capable of dynasty like Curry or MJ), while having perennial underdogs REGARDLESS OF CAST.. Lebron isn't capable of mostly winning with any lineup.. 20 years confirms this.

Full Court
07-26-2023, 10:17 PM
I can twist your last sentence on you and say your hate for the man makes you biased :oldlol:

To answer your points:
- No LeBron fan denies his choke job in 2011.
- 2021 Lakers weren't a super team. Key guys were injured
- Most of his finals losses were to teams that were significantly better
- He's been swept only 2 times out of 53 playoff series. 2007 and 2018 where both teams (Spurs and Warriors) were much much better

I'm glad we agree on that.

And you are incorrect on his number of sweeps.

He also get swept a few months ago by the Nuggs. Swept like a dirty chimney in fact.

1987_Lakers
07-26-2023, 10:18 PM
Keep in mind this dude has Wilt in his top 3 ever list.

1968 - First player to ever blow a 3-1 lead
1969 - Joined a super team and still lost as a favorite to an aging Celtics team with Russell past his prime
1970 - Lost to the Knicks with MVP Willis Reed injured in the last 3 games

1987_Lakers
07-26-2023, 10:19 PM
I'm glad we agree on that.

And you are incorrect on his number of sweeps.

He also get swept a few months ago by the Nuggs. Swept like a dirty chimney in fact.

Pistons got swept by the Bulls in 1991, but you still call it a competitive series. :roll:

1987_Lakers
07-26-2023, 10:21 PM
Worthy is far superior to Klay, while Kareem > KD, so the Warriors were never the most stacked team..

Wtf is this shit? Kareem wasn't on the same level as peak KD when the Lakers had Magic-Kareem-Worthy on the roster.

1987_Lakers
07-26-2023, 10:21 PM
The 2021-2022 season. You know what I'm talking about, Dudley. :lol

You were wrong, own up to it.

Full Court
07-26-2023, 10:26 PM
You were wrong, own up to it.

"Ooooooooo he made a typo!!! We got em this time!!! Heheheh!"

:roll:

You wish, Dudley. Hey, now that you've had ANOTHER three days to use google, did you figure out what an advanced stat is yet?

By the way, I find your bitch fits to be very entertaining.

:yaohappy:

3ba11
07-26-2023, 10:28 PM
Kareem wasn't on the same level as peak KD when the Lakers had Magic-Kareem-Worthy on the roster.

Yes he was - see the 85' Finals - and those Lakers had guys like Byron Scott who were equal or better than Klay and also DPOY Michael Cooper.. So it's not close.. The Lakers were far more stacked.

The 83' Sixers were more stacked too.. Bobby Jones and Cheeks were HOF's as their 4th and 5th best players, while Andrew Toney was cold as ice and superior to Klay.. Peak Moses is equal or KD, while Dr. J and Curry are comparable.

And Lebron's own super-teams in 11', 16', or 17' were comparably stacked or more stacked in 16' (preseason favorite, aka on-paper favorite)

1987_Lakers
07-26-2023, 10:29 PM
"Ooooooooo he made a typo!!! We got em this time!!! Heheheh!"

You wish, Dudley. Hey, now that you've had ANOTHER three days to use google, did you figure out what an advanced stat is yet?

"+- tracks down how many points a player scored" - fulltard :lol

But if you want to change subjects go for it. We all saw you make a fool out of yourself the last time you brought up advanced stats.

Full Court
07-26-2023, 10:33 PM
"+- tracks down how many points a player scored" - fulltard :lol

But if you want to change subjects go for it. We all saw you make a fool out of yourself the last time you brought up advanced stats.

Oh, I'm going to keep reminding everyone how you don't even know what an advanced stat is. And you're incapable of proving me wrong. :roll:

But then again, nobody ever accused Bronie fluffers of being intelligent beings.

1987_Lakers
07-26-2023, 10:34 PM
Yes he was - see the 85' Finals - and those Lakers had guys like Byron Scott who were equal or better than Klay and also DPOY Michael Cooper.. So it's not close.. The Lakers were far more stacked.

Byron Scott is better than Klay now? LMAO.

Only thing Scott is better than Klay at is dunking, Klay was clearly the better shooter and defender of the two. Scott never even made an All-star team, Klay is on his way to the hall of fame most likely.

Kareem in '85 averaged 22|8|3, imagine saying that compares to peak KD. And if you want to talk about Finals numbers, KD was averaging 35|8|5 with the Warriors.

I see Peja not only destroyed you, but scrambled your brain even further. :lol

Full Court
07-26-2023, 10:35 PM

Only thing Scott is better than Klay at is dunking, Klay was clearly the better shooter and defender of the two. Scott never even made an All-star game, Klay is on his way to the hall of fame most likely.

Kareem in '85 averaged 22|8|3, imagine saying that compares to peak KD. And if you want to talk about Finals numbers, KD was averaging 35|8|5 with the Warriors.

^This clown claimed to be a basketball historian, and didn't even know that the Bulls and Pistons were huge rivals in the late '80s.

Dumber than a bag of hammers.

1987_Lakers
07-26-2023, 10:37 PM
Oh, I'm going to keep reminding everyone how you don't even know what an advanced stat is. And you're incapable of proving me wrong. :roll:

But then again, nobody ever accused Bronie fluffers of being intelligent beings.

Once people answered the questions you had about LeBron a few minutes ago you immediately went back to your childish trolling. This is why nobody takes you serious, you don't have the knowledge/intelligence to debate with anyone.
https://y.yarn.co/53ac004d-c3fb-4f91-860a-ae4effb77256_text.gif

1987_Lakers
07-26-2023, 10:39 PM
Bulls sweeping the Pistons in 1991 was a very competitive series. durrrrrrrrr

3ba11
07-26-2023, 10:39 PM

Only thing Scott is better than Klay at is dunking, Klay was clearly the better shooter and defender of the two. Scott never even made an All-star team, Klay is on his way to the hall of fame most likely.

You said the Warriors were the most stacked team ever - that's just false - the 80's Lakers, Sixers or even Lebron's super-team in 2011 are superior, especially when we consider top to bottom.

1987_Lakers
07-26-2023, 10:44 PM
You said the Warriors were the most stacked team ever - that's just false - the 80's Lakers, Sixers or even Lebron's super-team in 2011 are superior, especially when we consider top to bottom.

No they are not, you could argue depth. No team in NBA history had 4 HOF caliber players ALL in their prime like the 2017 Warriors. I'm guessing the 60's Celtics might be there? But they had a bunch of role players who never made an all-star team make the hall. For the Warriors you basically had Curry & Durant who are two of the top 15 players ever. Klay who is an all-time great shooter, probably the greatest 3 & D player ever, & one of the best defenders ever in Draymond who has a DPOY & be a playmaker at the same time. No team in history had a big 4 like that, including the 80's Lakers-Celtics-Sixers & any of LeBron's teams.

Full Court
07-27-2023, 09:23 AM
Once people answered the questions you had about LeBron a few minutes ago you immediately went back to your childish trolling. This is why nobody takes you serious, you don't have the knowledge/intelligence to debate with anyone.
https://y.yarn.co/53ac004d-c3fb-4f91-860a-ae4effb77256_text.gif

Ohhhhhhhhhhh so you need the proof yet again. You have such a terrible (or more likely, selective) memory.

Well here, let me refresh it for you. :lol

2007 game 1 against Detroit. 10 points on 33% shooting. LOSS.
Game 2 against Detroit. 19 points on 37% shooting. LOSS.
Game 1 against the Spurs. 14 points on 25% shooting. LOSS.
2008 game 1 against Boston. 12 points and 10 turnovers on 11% shooting. 0/6 from three. LOSS.
Game 2 against Boston. 21 points on 25% shooting. LOSS.
Game 3 against Boston. 21 points on 31% shooting.
Game 4 against Boston. 21 points on 35% shooting.
2009 game 3 against Orlando. He scored 41 points, but on absolutely horrendous efficiency. 39% shooting and 1/8 from three. LOSS. Someone should have made him stop shooting.
2010 game 5 against Boston. 15 points on 21% shooting!!! LOSS. The series was tied 2-2 until that game. That Lebron choke put the Cavs down 3-2, and they went on to lose the series.
2011 game 1 against Philadelphia. 21 points on 29% shooting.
Game 5 against Philadelphia. 16 points on 39% shooting.
Game 3 against Boston. 15 points on 38% shooting. LOSS.
Game 1 against Chicago. 15 points on 33% shooting. LOSS.
Finals against Dallas. Most epic choke job of all time. Game 3, 17 points.
Game 4, 8 points on 27% shooting. LOSS.
Game 5, 17 points. LOSS.
Game 6, 21 points and 6 turnovers. LOSS.
2013 game 2 against San Antonio. 17 points on 41% shooting. LOSS.
Game 3 against San Antonio, 15 points on 33% shooting. LOSS.
Game 5 against San Antonio, 25 points on 36% shooting. LOSS.
2014 game 5 against Indiana. 7 points on 20% shooting. Whooaaaaaaaa! LOSS.
2015 game 1 against Chicago. 19 points on 41% shooting. LOSS.
Game 6 against Chicago. 15 points on 30% shooting.
Game 4 against Golden State. 20 points on 32% shooting.
2016 game 3 against Detroit. 20 points on 33% shooting.
Game 2 against Golden State. 19 points on 42% shooting. LOSS.
2017 game 3 against Boston. 11 points on 31% shooting. LOSS.
2018 game 1 against Indiana. 24 points on 41% shooting. 0% from three. LOSS.
Game 1 against Boston. 15 points on 31% shooting. LOSS.
2020 game 2 against Portland. 10 points on 36% shooting.
Game 1 against Houston. 20 points. LOSS.
Game 4 against Houston. 16 points on 41% shooting.
Game 1 against Denver. 15 points.
2021 game 1 against Phoenix. 18 points on 46% shooting. LOSS.
Game 3 against Phoenix. 21 points and 7 turnovers on 47% shooting.
Game 6 against Phoenix. 29 points on 11/26 shooting. ELIMINATION.
2023 game 5 against Memphis. 15 points on 29% shooting. 1-9 from three. LOSS.
Game 1 against Golden State. 22 points on 38% shooting. 1-8 from three.
Game 2 against Denver. 22 points. 0-6 from three. LOSS.
Game 4 against Denver. Wasted multiple possessions in 4th quarter, missed key shots, and blew the game-tying shot in the last possession. SWEPT.

I know the truth is deeply painful for you..... :oldlol:

1987_Lakers
07-27-2023, 09:28 AM
"Let me list a bunch of playoff games where LeBron shot bad"

I guess Bill Russell having 76 playoff games where he shot 40% or worse makes him a choker.

:oldlol:

SATAN
07-27-2023, 09:31 AM

I guess Bill Russell having 76 playoff games where he shot 40% or worse makes him a choker.

What an idiot! :oldlol:

Full Court
07-27-2023, 09:32 AM

"Bu-bu-bu-bu-but WILT!!!"

"Bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-but TOM BRADY!!!"

There's no sugarcoating the fact that LeShrivel has the most choke jobs in the history of the sport.

Keep trying though. It's entertaining. :lol

1987_Lakers
07-27-2023, 09:34 AM
"Bu-bu-bu-bu-but WILT!!!"

"Bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-but TOM BRADY!!!"

There's no sugarcoating the fact that LeShrivel has the most choke jobs in the history of the sport.

Keep trying though. It's entertaining. :lol

By your logic Bill Russell does, along with Kobe.

Full Court
07-27-2023, 09:37 AM
By your logic Bill Russell does, along with Kobe.

You don't know what an advanced stat is, and it appears you don't know what a choke job is either.

"Uhhhhhh shooting less than 40% must be a choke job....be-be-because advanced stats says so."

IQ of a turnip.

SATAN
07-27-2023, 09:39 AM

Did you know Michael Jordan went 1/11 while representing USA in the Olympics?

1987_Lakers
07-27-2023, 09:41 AM
You don't know what an advanced stat is, and it appears you don't know what a choke job is either.

This is literally you. Not only did you label +- and advanced stat, you also said it tracked down how many points a player scored.

And what you did is just list bad shooting nights for LeBron (He shot 50% for his playoff career), while not realizing the dude who has 11 rings has 76 playoff games where he shot 40% or worse. Any dummy can just list those Russell games and call him a choker.

Axe
07-27-2023, 09:42 AM
:yaohappy:

Wally450
07-27-2023, 10:41 AM

I see you missed the key word, LEAD.

If Curry lead, he'd have 4 FMVPs.

Johnny32
07-27-2023, 11:17 AM
i miss duh 90s nba when superstar maurice 'don't call me mo' taylor wuz duh clippers leading scorer at 16 ppg. basketball was way better den.

Full Court
07-27-2023, 12:41 PM
This is literally you. Not only did you label +- and advanced stat, you also said it tracked down how many points a player scored.

And what you did is just list bad shooting nights for LeBron (He shot 50% for his playoff career), while not realizing the dude who has 11 rings has 76 playoff games where he shot 40% or worse. Any dummy can just list those Russell games and call him a choker.

You wrote a bunch of words that basically just say:

"I'm a low IQ Bronie fluffer who's in denial about LeShrivel having the most choke jobs of all time regardless of how much evidence is put right in front of my face."

Deep down you know though....You know. :lol

1987_Lakers
07-27-2023, 12:47 PM
You wrote a bunch of words that basically just say:

"I'm a low IQ Bronie fluffer who's in denial about LeShrivel having the most choke jobs of all time regardless of how much evidence is put right in front of my face."

Deep down you know though....You know. :lol

Every point you've tried to make I've destroyed. Deep down you know this, which is why you always go back to trolling once I expose your weak points.

I've got you so triggered that you one star every thread I make. :oldlol:

Full Court
07-27-2023, 12:52 PM
Every point you've tried to make I've destroyed. Deep down you know this, which is why you always go back to trolling once I expose your weak points.

I've got you so triggered that you one star every thread I make. :oldlol:

As always, you've made a bunch of irrelevant and nonsensical points. Because that's all you've got. You should get get out of the trying to debate business. You're not good at it at all. :lol

It's fun for me though. I'm happy to keep piling up wins. :pimp:

1987_Lakers
07-27-2023, 12:55 PM
As always, you've made a bunch of irrelevant and nonsensical points.

No, I destroyed your dumb logic by mentioning Bill Russell. Notice how you didn't even address that point, you just went back to trolling. You have nothing.

And who the hell one stars every thread a person makes? :lol

I'm in your head.

Full Court
07-27-2023, 12:58 PM
No, I destroyed your dumb logic by mentioning Bill Russell. Notice how you didn't even address that point, you just went back to trolling. You have nothing.

I showed you a snapshot of LeShrivel's post season choke jobs. Not an exhaustive list by any means. And MONTHS ago I challenged you to show me someone with more. And you posted a list of about 5 games where Bird underperformed. :roll:

Now you've moved on to "Bu-bu-bu-but Russell choked a lot too!!!! :cry:"

Show me where Russell ever pulled a 2011. Or a 2008 for that matter.

Or had a reputation for disappearing in the 4th quarter. Or was known as "LeAntiClutch."

Oh, and which seasons did Russell lead a super team to the LOTTERY?

:roll: You're not even a challenge. Just a ragdoll dummy.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2F24.media.tumblr.com%2F4763c4fbcac d2e48a3b43b800ace3432%2Ftumblr_mjg07kUjJw1s80fhyo1 _250.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=fd857c9fcff89423666559d2687314c712f3203eea3727 144bbb59379898ee87&ipo=images

1987_Lakers
07-27-2023, 01:04 PM
I showed you a snapshot of LeShrivel's post season choke jobs. Not an exhaustive list by any means. And MONTHS ago I challenged you to show me someone with more. And you posted a list of about 5 games where Bird underperformed. :roll:

Now you've moved on to "Bu-bu-bu-but Russell choked a lot too!!!! :cry:"

Show me where Russell ever pulled a 2011. Or a 2008 for that matter.

In the '58 Finals, Bill Russell only had 8 points & 8 rebounds in a close out game 6 loss to the Hawks which lost them the title (had an injured ankle, but the Bron haters didn't get him a pass for playing injured this past postseason). During their '69 title run, the Celtics were benching Russell quite a few times in crunch time on the offensive end because he was a liability on that end at that point of his career.

Nobody brings that up because it was super long ago and they simply don't have the knowledge. But does that make him a choker? No, most of your points against LeBron are nitpicks that won't get remembered 50 years from now.

Carbine
07-27-2023, 01:28 PM
In the '58 Finals, Bill Russell only had 8 points & 8 rebounds in a close out game 6 loss to the Hawks which lost them the title (had an injured ankle, but the Bron haters didn't get him a pass for playing injured this past postseason). During their '69 title run, the Celtics were benching Russell quite a few times in crunch time on the offensive end because he was a liability on that end at that point of his career.

Nobody brings that up because it was super long ago and they simply don't have the knowledge. But does that make him a choker? No, most of your points against LeBron are nitpicks that won't get remembered 50 years from now.

The Celtics were benching him?

You mean he was benching himself. He coached the team. That shows his selflessness and all about the W mindset.

JohnMax
07-27-2023, 01:30 PM
OP is just salty NBA is rewarding loyal stars with championship runs because top American superstars keep switching teams.

For example the last 3 NBA champions have been loyal stars in Jokic, Curry, and Giannis.

1987_Lakers
07-27-2023, 01:51 PM

You mean he was benching himself. He coached the team. That shows his selflessness and all about the W mindset.

Good point. Red left around ‘67 or so. It’s honestly impressive the self awareness Russell had in those situations. Most players of that caliber would keep themselves in the game.

Full Court
07-27-2023, 02:22 PM

Exactly. 1987_Dudley is not an intelligent person. :confusedshrug:

Proof that having your head up Bronie's rectum cuts off oxygen to the brain.

Lebron23
07-27-2023, 04:31 PM

Why can you just die already? Jeff and RMG banned you. and you posted in your other accounts.

Full Court
07-27-2023, 05:23 PM
Why can you just die already? Jeff and RMG banned you. and you posted in your other accounts.

"Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh"

https://images2.imgbox.com/46/54/Pqbx6ZNa_o.png

JBSptfn
07-27-2023, 09:37 PM
Keep in mind this dude has Wilt in his top 3 ever list.

1968 - First player to ever blow a 3-1 lead
1969 - Joined a super team and still lost as a favorite to an aging Celtics team with Russell past his prime
1970 - Lost to the Knicks with MVP Willis Reed injured in the last 3 games

1968, Billy Cunningham was hurt (a key contributor for the Sixers) and missed the series. Also, the series started the day after MLK was shot (which would have been a distraction).
1969: The idiot coach wouldn't put him back in late in Game 7.
1970: Touche. That's not a good look for him. However, in 72, when he had a better coach, his team got payback.

SATAN
07-27-2023, 09:46 PM

Full Court
07-27-2023, 09:49 PM

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.tenor.com%2Fimages%2F9e10d cacd2226e3f64209cbc5ebd13cd%2Ftenor.gif%3Fitemid%3 D10647085&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=7d3b646ec05791d42a8dd6d6180c857ee16eaec70a4c51 d30c6897ade673ad76&ipo=images

ILLsmak
07-27-2023, 11:05 PM

Haha gimme trolls u guys w word salad. It’s amazing. If u don’t understand my words I dono what to tell u, but it’s unsurprising someone would say something as I said I’m dipping. You want me to stay? I ain’t mad tho, but you won’t even say my name and yet you’re thinking about me while watching vids? I have vague memories of you from back when bron was relevant.

Peace. I love that this turned into a bron thread. So ish. It’s gonna stay bumped. I’ll remember what u said. Then we can both think about each other.

-Smak

Axe
07-28-2023, 12:16 AM

Full Court
07-28-2023, 07:02 AM
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia2.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2F3eRylA kAoJXv5QCJps%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=6214a1e19582d3f000d2e58ff71d7dad63cfe99bfcd352 4f1883f24d76e7f1fe&ipo=images

Axe
07-28-2023, 07:44 AM
1968, Billy Cunningham was hurt (a key contributor for the Sixers) and missed the series. Also, the series started the day after MLK was shot (which would have been a distraction).
1970: Touche. That's not a good look for him. However, (https://i.ibb.co/L0mSP2c/IMG-20230715-055719.jpg) in 72, when he had a better coach, his team got payback.
People thought he should have won by the time russell retired from playing in the league. But we all know it didn't happen immediately and he only won one title after that period of dominance by his own nemesis.

1987_Lakers
07-28-2023, 10:01 AM
1970: Touche. That's not a good look for him. However, in 72, when he had a better coach, his team got payback.

They went up 3-1 without Billy Cunningham, that Sixers team won 55 games the next year without Wilt. Obviously still had the talent to close them out. Wilt only took 9 shots in the closeout game 7.

In '69, before Wilt got injured in that game 7, the Celtics had a 15 point lead heading into the 4th. A 9 point lead the moment Wilt got injured. Lakers made a nice little run without Wilt so the coach refused to put him back in. Even if he did, no guarantees they win.