PDA

View Full Version : Should the Lakers Retire Russ Westbrook's Number?

Full Court
07-29-2023, 12:22 PM
Short answer: yes, they should.

It was while wearing a Lakers jersey that Russell Westbrook broke the most prestigious record in the sport - Oscar Robertson's all time triple double record. The Bucks retired Oscar's number, and the Lakers should do the same for Russ. Not to mention that Westbrook is on the NBA's top 75 of all time list. This should be a no brainer.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F6%2F2021%2F08%2F3e9117 47f0d5487da62a6b8956d198a1.jpg%3Fw%3D2560%26h%3D14 40%26crop%3D1&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=01dd10fc978f9e17e0d2dfe4f4db498a5387f0ac3dfd64 fc78f6e377b11477e2&ipo=images

RRR3
07-29-2023, 12:38 PM
I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone this inept at trolling.

Wally450
07-29-2023, 12:44 PM
Dumb. But not surprising considering who the OP is.

ShawkFactory
07-29-2023, 01:31 PM
Yes to remind everyone who they shouldn’t be.

tomtucker
07-29-2023, 01:41 PM
why not... he is just as much a Laker legend as Lebron is

sdot_thadon
07-29-2023, 01:59 PM
Another 1 star bamger from OP.

sdot_thadon
07-29-2023, 02:01 PM
why not... he is just as much a Laker legend as Lebron is

Yeah I mean he did win them that chip in.....

Full Court
07-29-2023, 05:40 PM
Yeah I mean he did win them that chip in.....

So only players who win a chip get their numbers retired? Ok.

How many chips did Jordan win for Miami?

ShawkFactory
07-29-2023, 05:51 PM

You’re trying too hard.

sdot_thadon
07-29-2023, 07:02 PM

Don't be a dum-......nevermind. That's not even a real achievement, awesome gesture by a 1st class competitor though. No one retires the jersey of a one or 2 year rental that brings no success to the franchise. Common sense apparently isn't that common any more.

imdaman99
07-29-2023, 07:45 PM
Why show this kid attention replying to his threads? You don't think he'll eventually go away?

RRR3
07-29-2023, 07:51 PM
Why show this kid attention replying to his threads? You don't think he'll eventually go away?
Doesn't seem likely does it?

imdaman99
07-29-2023, 07:55 PM

If we all ignore this guy, he would prob make another account but at least this one will go away. I'm so tired of his boring trolling. There is ways of being funny and amusing, this kid ain't it

SouBeachTalents
07-29-2023, 09:04 PM
If we all ignore this guy, he would prob make another account but at least this one will go away. I'm so tired of his boring trolling. There is ways of being funny and amusing, this kid ain't it
You post this like OP has any semblance of awareness or shame. Seriously, look at his posting history, it's literally THOUSANDS of posts of either going back and forth with Axe repeating the same childish and stunningly unfunny insults, or repeating the same 3-4 lines he makes about LeBron every single day.

The sad thing is, I legitimately don't think he's a kid, or even in his 20's. I think he's at least in his 30's, maybe even his 40's, behaving in this manner.

RRR3
07-29-2023, 09:07 PM
You post this like OP has any semblance of awareness or shame. Seriously, look at his posting history, it's literally THOUSANDS of posts of either going back and forth with Axe repeating the same childish and stunningly unfunny insults, or repeating the same 3-4 lines he makes about LeBron every single day.

The sad thing is, I legitimately don't think he's a kid, or even in his 20's. I think he's at least in his 30's, maybe even his 40's, behaving in this manner.
You’re a merman.

Jasper
07-29-2023, 09:25 PM
the NBA is discussing retiring (0) in respect of all the accomplishments Russ has done.

All franchises will be unable to use ZERO

Full Court
07-29-2023, 09:45 PM

Not really.

You’re a merman.

:roll:

Full Court
07-29-2023, 09:48 PM
Don't be a dum-......nevermind. That's not even a real achievement, awesome gesture by a 1st class competitor though. No one retires the jersey of a one or 2 year rental that brings no success to the franchise. Common sense apparently isn't that common any more.

I guess you missed the overall point I was making using a satirical scenario.

The point is, Lebron had a Mickey Mouse fluke of a ring, was in the lottery the year before, was a first round exit the following year, led a superteam to the lottery the year after, and then got swept this year. He's massively underachieved for the Lakers any way you try to slice it. Not to mention all his choking and 4th quarter/crunch time failures. So if Buss is going to give out jersey number retirings, why not Westbrook too?

Austin Reaves too, for that matter. :lol

RRR3
07-29-2023, 10:17 PM
All OP has to say is “Dudley bitch fit mermen Bronie fluffers beezelblubber”

SATAN
07-29-2023, 10:33 PM
I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone this inept at trolling.

It's like he deliberately tries to be as unfunny as possible and wrong always. Maybe the fat ginger kid is mentally ill or something.

RRR3
07-29-2023, 10:47 PM
It's like he deliberately tries to be as unfunny as possible and wrong always. Maybe the fat ginger kid is mentally ill or something.
Incoming "BRONIE FLUFFER BITCH FIT :roll: :roll: :roll:"

Full Court
07-29-2023, 10:49 PM
“Dudley bitch fit mermen Bronie fluffers beezelblubber”

Even with your teensy brain, you're learning.

SATAN
07-29-2023, 11:05 PM
Incoming "BRONIE FLUFFER BITCH FIT :roll: :roll: :roll:"

Imagine the kind of life this guy has. Logs on daily to a forum where nobody likes him and just says the same completely unfunny things over and over again. For a troll he's not even annoying because he just makes himself look like a total moron who doesn't know anything about basketball. It's pretty sad.

RRR3
07-29-2023, 11:13 PM

Even with your teensy brain, you're learning.
Essentially the entire forum thinks you’re a moron. Given this is ISH that’s saying something.

r15mohd
07-30-2023, 09:50 AM

hes already made a new name, jimmy rustler or whatever it is ... like 3ball did (now 3ba11), they have to move on from the abysmal post history for those willing so search their dumb rhetoric's

1987_Lakers
07-30-2023, 10:58 AM
Damn, OP getting slaughtered. :oldlol:

But seriously, he is for sure one of the unfunniest trolls on this site. Doesn't have any wit to his posts, everything that comes out of his mouth can be thought by an 8 year old.

sdot_thadon
07-30-2023, 02:02 PM
I guess you missed the overall point I was making using a satirical scenario.

The point is, Lebron had a Mickey Mouse fluke of a ring, was in the lottery the year before, was a first round exit the following year, led a superteam to the lottery the year after, and then got swept this year. He's massively underachieved for the Lakers any way you try to slice it. Not to mention all his choking and 4th quarter/crunch time failures. So if Buss is going to give out jersey number retirings, why not Westbrook too?

Austin Reaves too, for that matter. :lol

A fluke of a RING, there's no such thing in the NBA. You're still comparing a top 3 player, probable GOAT who both won a championship AND eclipsed one of the absolute most prestigious of records in the sport, with a guy who did eclipse a prestigious record, with the caveat of not even winning a raffle and being fedexed out of there so quick that he plays across town....re laid it out for you and it's still stupid af.

Full Court
07-30-2023, 04:37 PM
A fluke of a RING, there's no such thing in the NBA. You're still comparing a top 3 player, probable GOAT who both won a championship AND eclipsed one of the absolute most prestigious of records in the sport, with a guy who did eclipse a prestigious record, with the caveat of not even winning a raffle and being fedexed out of there so quick that he plays across town....re laid it out for you and it's still stupid af.

There aren't many fluke rings, but 2020 most definitely was one.

Full Court
07-30-2023, 04:37 PM
Damn, OP getting slaughtered. :oldlol:

But seriously, he is for sure one of the unfunniest trolls on this site. Doesn't have any wit to his posts, everything that comes out of his mouth can be thought by an 8 year old.

"Bu-bu-bu-but TOM BRADY!!!! :cry:"

Full Court
07-30-2023, 04:38 PM
Imagine the kind of life this guy has. Logs on daily to a forum where nobody likes him and just says the same completely unfunny things over and over again. For a troll he's not even annoying because he just makes himself look like a total moron who doesn't know anything about basketball. It's pretty sad.

Imagine constantly throwing bitch fits just because someone criticizes a pro basketball player. :lol

Beezleblubber has the emotional development of a little girl.

r15mohd
07-30-2023, 04:42 PM
There aren't many fluke rings, but 2020 most definitely was one.

why is it a fluke ring? what exactly makes it illegitimate - and try to be objective on this one

Full Court
07-30-2023, 10:02 PM
why is it a fluke ring? what exactly makes it illegitimate - and try to be objective on this one

The Heat were the weakest team to make the finals in decades.

Fitting though, seeing how the finals was played in Disney World...

RRR3
07-30-2023, 10:03 PM
Full Court’s brain is pea sized. Whenever he tries to talk basketball seriously he gets owned so hard he goes right back to “beezleblubber Bronie dingus bitch fit mermen”

Full Court
07-30-2023, 10:08 PM
Full Court’s brain is pea sized. Whenever he tries to talk basketball seriously he gets owned so hard he goes right back to “beezleblubber Bronie dingus bitch fit mermen”

Yet you can't refute a single one of my observations. If my brain is pea sized, that makes yours about a cell or two deep.

But then again, nobody ever accused a Bronie fluffer of being intelligent. :lol

Cry it out now.

:lebroncry:

RRR3
07-30-2023, 10:17 PM
Yet you can't refute a single one of my observations. If my brain is pea sized, that makes yours about a cell or two deep.

But then again, nobody ever accused a Bronie fluffer of being intelligent. :lol

Cry it out now.

Like I said. You couldn’t even go a single post without using one of your programmed bot responses.

Full Court
07-30-2023, 10:33 PM
Like I said. You couldn’t even go a single post without using one of your programmed bot responses.

"Waaaaaaahhhhhhhhh....capitalism!!!!"

:lol

SATAN
07-30-2023, 10:45 PM
Yet another abysmal failure of a thread by OP where he gets completely owned :oldlol:

https://media.tenor.com/mOhPQseGC1sAAAAC/ricky-shrod.gif

Full Court
07-30-2023, 11:05 PM
Yet another abysmal failure of a thread by OP where he gets completely owned :oldlol:

^This clown always trying to say that he ignores me....yet can't stay away from a single one of my threads. :roll:

He's my bitch just like all the other Bronie fluffers.

:lebronamazed:

1987_Lakers
07-30-2023, 11:08 PM

Full Court
07-30-2023, 11:10 PM
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2F3.bp.blogspot.com%2F-ZWYNLq0UQ1c%2FUncJq-R1oiI%2FAAAAAAAAbhc%2FcAr9tcCYpTQ%2Fs1600%2FTom%2B Brady%2Bgoofy.png&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=131d0cbc8875b6df65239826875c22762ca4bdc3ec26ce 99d621371c24100801&ipo=images

RRR3
07-30-2023, 11:15 PM
^This clown always trying to say that he ignores me....yet can't stay away from a single one of my threads. :roll:

He's my bitch just like all the other Bronie fluffers.

Bitch fit mermen Bronie!!! :roll: :roll: Fluffers!!!!! DINGUS!!!! :roll:

Full Court
07-30-2023, 11:17 PM
Bitch fit mermen Bronie!!! :roll: Fluffers!!!!! DINGUS!!!! :roll:

As they say, if the shoe fits.....

"Bu-bu-bu-bu-but CAPITALISM!!! :cry:"

:roll: What an idiot.

ShawkFactory
07-30-2023, 11:20 PM

The lack of humor in the trolling is what gets me. I never thought I’d be so annoyed at someone not being funny.

bison
07-31-2023, 12:26 AM
If they are going to retire the fake laker fraud lebron then you might as well retire westbrooks number.

Full Court
07-31-2023, 06:58 AM
If they are going to retire the fake laker fraud lebron then you might as well retire westbrooks number.

Bingo.

jayfan
07-31-2023, 07:16 AM
No, but maybe Rondo's. He was the difference in '20.

r15mohd
07-31-2023, 07:56 AM
The Heat were the weakest team to make the finals in decades.

Fitting though, seeing how the finals was played in Disney World...

being weak is not a fluke

what does that make this years Nuggets ring, with relatively the same Heat team?

what about pre-2020, which one of the Lakers rings against Pacers and Nets, or early Spurs ring against the Cavs were fluke since those had the weakest opponent before Lebron-led team won in 2020?

and again, be objective ... i know it's hard

Full Court
07-31-2023, 06:09 PM
No, but maybe Rondo's. He was the difference in '20.

Fair point. Now that you mention it, they should retire Dwight Howard's numbers as well.

Full Court
07-31-2023, 06:10 PM
being weak is not a fluke

what does that make this years Nuggets ring, with relatively the same Heat team?

what about pre-2020, which one of the Lakers rings against Pacers and Nets, or early Spurs ring against the Cavs were fluke since those had the weakest opponent before Lebron-led team won in 2020?

and again, be objective ... i know it's hard

Last season's Heat were way better than the '20 Heat. Think about it: their third option in '20 was DUNCAN FREAKING ROBINSON.

RRR3
07-31-2023, 06:40 PM
Last season's Heat were way better than the '20 Heat. Think about it: their third option in '20 was DUNCAN FREAKING ROBINSON.
If we’re going to just make things up, then LeBron has never missed a shot. GOAT

Full Court
07-31-2023, 07:34 PM
If we’re going to just make things up, then LeBron has never missed a shot. GOAT

Typical. Can't actually counter my facts, so just throws a bitch fit and makes something up. :lol

Nice try, library boy.

RRR3
07-31-2023, 09:23 PM
Typical. Can't actually counter my facts, so just throws a bitch fit and makes something up. :lol

Nice try, library boy.
Why would I counter something that isn’t a fact? Robinson was shooting less than Jae Crowder in 2020, he was at BEST the Heat’s 5th option in the playoffs. You can’t just make up stuff and expect people not to check.

SATAN
07-31-2023, 09:59 PM
How is this guy so dumb? lolol

RRR3
07-31-2023, 10:03 PM
Doesn't actually follow basketball, just reads headlines.

Full Court
07-31-2023, 10:48 PM
Why would I counter something that isn’t a fact? Robinson was shooting less than Jae Crowder in 2020, he was at BEST the Heat’s 5th option in the playoffs. You can’t just make up stuff and expect people not to check.

LOL, ok. So let's say that 11.9 ppg Jae Crowder was third option. You think that somehow nullifies my point?

1987_Lakers
07-31-2023, 10:49 PM

RRR3
07-31-2023, 11:00 PM
LOL, ok. So let's say that 11.9 ppg Jae Crowder was third option. You think that somehow nullifies my point?

He wasn’t third option either. The Heat had Butler Dragic (before he declined) and Bam Adebayo, and Tyler Herro as the first 4 options. 3 all star level guys and a good sixth man. Crowder and Duncan were 5th and 6th. You don’t follow basketball and it’s painfully obvious.

Full Court
07-31-2023, 11:23 PM
He wasn’t third option either. The Heat had Butler Dragic (before he declined) and Bam Adebayo, and Tyler Herro as the first 4 options. 3 all star level guys and a good sixth man. Crowder and Duncan were 5th and 6th. You don’t follow basketball and it’s painfully obvious.

Lol. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh so DRAGIC was the third option. :roll:

Wow. Stacked team!!! :biggums:

Dragic wasn't anywhere near all star level in 2020, and you know it. And you think Herro, a bench player, was their fourth option. You don't understand the sport, and it's painfully obvious.

Nice try though. :lol

RRR3
07-31-2023, 11:29 PM
Lol. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh so DRAGIC was the third option. :roll:

Wow. Stacked team!!! :biggums:

Dragic wasn't anywhere near all star level in 2020, and you know it. And you think Herro, a bench player, was their fourth option. You don't understand the sport, and it's painfully obvious.

Dragic was an allstar in 2018 and put up better stats in 2020 :oldlol:

He averaged 19.1 PPG in the 2020 playoffs but he’s nowhere near all-star level. Herro is bad for a fourth option how? LeBron’s fourth option was KCP :lol

1987_Lakers
07-31-2023, 11:29 PM
And you think Herro, a bench player, was their fourth option. You don't understand the sport, and it's painfully obvious.

So because he came off the bench means he was a bad 4th option? I guess Manu was bad when he was averaging close to 20 ppg for the Spurs that one year he came off the bench.

RRR3
07-31-2023, 11:31 PM
So because he came off the bench means he was a bad 4th option? I guess Manu was bad when he was averaging close to 20 ppg for the Spurs that one year he came off the bench.
It’s truly embarrassing how he can’t admit he’s wrong. Now he has to pretend prime Dragic and Herro are bad 3rd and 4th option when they were both much better offensive weapons than anyone LeBron had besides AD.

LeGoat4Life
08-01-2023, 12:46 AM
Another high IQ post from OP

It’s close, but Westbrook has a better chance getting his jersey retired than Lebron

Full Court
08-01-2023, 06:54 AM
Dragic was an allstar in 2018 and put up better stats in 2020 :oldlol:

He averaged 19.1 PPG in the 2020 playoffs but he’s nowhere near all-star level. Herro is bad for a fourth option how? LeBron’s fourth option was KCP :lol

Lol at the damage control from these guys.

Trying to rewrite history and convince us all that the 2020 Heat were some kind of great team. :roll:

It was only a couple years ago, geniuses. We all remember.

RRR3
08-01-2023, 08:42 AM
Lol at the damage control from these guys.

Trying to rewrite history and convince us all that the 2020 Heat were some kind of great team. :roll:

It was only a couple years ago, geniuses. We all remember.
Obviously you don’t remember considering you thought their 5th/6th option was their third.

r15mohd
08-01-2023, 09:10 AM

seeing that the other posters have dragged you across the floor on the Heat ranking in 2020 v 2023...i dont beleive either is better, they are relatively the same IMO, but I know your agenda :lol

to the other part of my question...if the 2020 Heat were weak and therefore the Laker title less worthy (if that is a thing). which team was the weakest previous to 2020 Heat?

Full Court
08-01-2023, 10:13 PM
Obviously you don’t remember considering you thought their 5th/6th option was their third.

He was the third option. The only other player that an argument could even be made for as 3rd option is Dragic. But Jae Crowder and Tyler Herro? :roll: Idiotic.

Then again, nobody ever accused a Bronie fluffer, or an anarcho-communist, of being intelligent.

1987_Lakers
08-01-2023, 10:20 PM
And you think Herro, a bench player, was their fourth option. You don't understand the sport, and it's painfully obvious.

Never forget this post. Full court believes a bench player can't possibly be a 4th option. Herro was their 4th leading scorer in the postseason, by definition he was the 4th option. My goodness, how dumb can you get.

RRR3
08-01-2023, 10:20 PM
He was the third option. The only other player that an argument could even be made for as 3rd option is Dragic. But Jae Crowder and Tyler Herro? :roll: Idiotic.

Then again, nobody ever accused a Bronie fluffer, or an anarcho-communist, of being intelligent.
Dragic averaged 19.1 PPG on 15.8 shots in the 2020 playoffs. Herro averaged 16.0 PPG on 12.7 shots. Robinson averaged 11.7 PPG on 8.4 shots. In what universe was he a higher option than either of those guys?

Full Court
08-01-2023, 10:22 PM
Never forget this post. Full court believes a bench player can't possibly be a 4th option. Herro was their 4th leading scorer in the postseason, by definition he was the 4th option. My goodness, how dumb can you get.

Given your proclivity for idiotic takes [TOM BRADY :lol], you probably do think Herro was the third option. Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

But hey, seeing how you give so much credence to realgm info, suck on this one for a while:

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2311347

Wow, verdict is in, and Full Court was right YET AGAIN. :roll:

You Bronie fluffers just can't get a win. :roll:

1987_Lakers
08-01-2023, 10:28 PM
Given your proclivity for idiotic takes [TOM BRADY :lol], you probably do think Herro was the third option. Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

But hey, seeing how you give so much credence to realgm info, suck on this one for a while:

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2311347

Wow, verdict is in, and Full Court was right YET AGAIN. :roll:

You Bronie fluffers just can't get a win. :roll:

lol at this dude changing the subject once he got proven wrong. :oldlol:

But hey, I can also give you this thread if you want.

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2297517

Full Court
08-01-2023, 10:37 PM

You show a thread with one dude's opinion to counter a poll with almost 500 votes.

You must like making yourself look stupid.

What else you got, Dudley?

SATAN
08-01-2023, 10:38 PM
Dragic averaged 19.1 PPG on 15.8 shots in the 2020 playoffs. Herro averaged 16.0 PPG on 12.7 shots. Robinson averaged 11.7 PPG on 8.4 shots. In what universe was he a higher option than either of those guys?

https://www.reactiongifs.com/r/idjut.gif

Full Court
08-01-2023, 10:40 PM

Much like 87_Lakies, you're incapable of understanding context beyond stats. You think because you know how to navigate to basketball-reference.com, that it makes you knowledgable about the game.

Did you even watch the 2020 finals, or were you cowering in a basement somewhere wearing a mask because you were terrified of COVID?

RRR3
08-01-2023, 10:40 PM
He had no answer for this :biggums:

Moron actually didn't know what happened in 2020

Full Court
08-01-2023, 10:41 PM
:cry:

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FuTacfS4 1x5nk4%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=def0ab20c8fa1fa75c66cccf5b018fb0b21906f3ef0ca9 6fd97214c67df8f260&ipo=images

RRR3
08-01-2023, 10:42 PM
Much like 87_Lakies, you're incapable of understanding context beyond stats. You think because you know how to navigate to basketball-reference.com, that it makes you knowledgable about the game.

Did you even watch the 2020 finals, or were you cowering in a basement somewhere wearing a mask because you were terrified of COVID?
The Heat are my favorite team, I watch them way more often than you do :hammerhead: Robinson has never been the third option at any point in his career.

Please explain what context makes someone averaged half as many shots as a higher option than the other guy :roll:

Full Court
08-01-2023, 10:42 PM
He had no answer for this :biggums:

Moron actually didn't know what happened in 2020

^Idiot actually thinks the 2020 Heat were a strong team. Actually, he knows they weren't but he can't admit it because it's bad for his hero's legacy.

RRR3
08-01-2023, 10:44 PM
^Idiot actually thinks the 2020 Heat were a strong team. Actually, he knows they weren't but he can't admit it because it's bad for his hero's legacy.
I'm not arguing whether they were a strong finals team. I'm arguing about Duncan Robinson being their third option which was absolute nonsense. He was the fifth option at best. Just admit you didn't know what you were talking about.

Full Court
08-01-2023, 10:44 PM
The Heat are my favorite team, I watch them way more often than you do :hammerhead: Robinson has never been the third option at any point in his career.

Please explain what context makes someone averaged half as many shots as a higher option than the other guy :roll:

His 3 point shot spread the floor and allowed Butler to do his heroics. Especially after Adebayo got injured. You could make the case that Dragic was the third option, and I'd be fine with that, but it still proves my point about how weak the Heat were for a finals team.

Full Court
08-01-2023, 10:46 PM

You show a thread with one dude's opinion to counter a poll with almost 500 votes.

You must like making yourself look stupid.

What else you got, Dudley?

Wow, homie disappeared after this body-bagging. :roll:

RRR3
08-01-2023, 10:48 PM
His 3 point shot spread the floor and allowed Butler to do his heroics. Especially after Adebayo got injured. You could make the case that Dragic was the third option, and I'd be fine with that, but it still proves my point about how weak the Heat were for a finals team.
That has nothing to do with what option he was in the offense :facepalm Kyle Korver spread the floor a lot for LeBron he was never higher than the 4th option on those teams and that's me being generous. "Option" refers to how often you are called upon to make a play, although usually it's just referring to how often you are asked to try to score. Robinson was not asked to try to score more than Butler, Dragic, Bam or Herro. He and Crowder were asked to try to score about the same amount of time.

1987_Lakers
08-01-2023, 10:50 PM
His 3 point shot spread the floor and allowed Butler to do his heroics.

We might as well call Steve Kerr the 4th option on those Bulls teams because "he spread the floor for MJ".

It's hilarious seeing you try to discuss basketball. You expose yourself every time.

RRR3
08-01-2023, 10:53 PM
We might as well call Steve Kerr the 4th option on those Bulls teams because "he spread the floor for MJ".

It's hilarious seeing you try to discuss basketball. You expose yourself every time.
He also literally can't admit when he's wrong. I'm not sure who told him that smart people do that, because they don't.

SATAN
08-01-2023, 10:54 PM
He also literally can't admit when he's wrong. I'm not sure who told him that smart people do that, because they don't.

Probably Breitbart :facepalm

RRR3
08-01-2023, 10:57 PM
Probably Breitbart :facepalm
The news source of racists everywhere.

Full Court
08-02-2023, 07:00 AM
The news source of racists everywhere.

What a weak-minded snowflake. :lol

Can't handle anything that doesn't parrot his idiotic views.

And knows that 2020 was a fluke of a ring with the Heat being the weakest finals team ever, so all he can do is try to debate whether Robinson was the 3rd, 4th, or 5th option.

The truth must reeeaaaaaally hurt.

r15mohd
08-02-2023, 08:10 AM

let's not forget sidestepping comments/posts since it shows much of his bias and/or idiotic viewpoints

still waiting to see who he thinks was the weakest team pre-2020 Heat

RRR3
08-02-2023, 11:25 AM
What a weak-minded snowflake. :lol

Can't handle anything that doesn't parrot his idiotic views.

And knows that 2020 was a fluke of a ring with the Heat being the weakest finals team ever, so all he can do is try to debate whether Robinson was the 3rd, 4th, or 5th option.

The truth must reeeaaaaaally hurt.
Robinson being the 5th option at best isn’t an opinion it’s a fact. I’m not “debating” I’m telling you what happened.

Full Court
08-02-2023, 04:44 PM
Robinson being the 5th option at best isn’t an opinion it’s a fact. I’m not “debating” I’m telling you what happened.

No, it's an opinion. And a dumb one at that. You can throw bitch fits and assert "facts" all you want, but all it does is show that you don't know what a fact is, seeing how it's something that's subjective. For someone who works in a library, you're really not very intelligent.

Furthermore, even if Robinson were the 5th option, it still doesn't negate my point that the Heat were the weakest finals team in the entire modern era. And where does that leave your hero's legacy? :lol

ShawkFactory
08-02-2023, 05:18 PM
No, it's an opinion. And a dumb one at that. You can throw bitch fits and assert "facts" all you want, but all it does is show that you don't know what a fact is, seeing how it's something that's subjective. For someone who works in a library, you're really not very intelligent.

Furthermore, even if Robinson were the 5th option, it still doesn't negate my point that the Heat were the weakest finals team in the entire modern era. And where does that leave your hero's legacy? :lol

What the fvck is this lol

RRR3
08-02-2023, 06:58 PM

How is it an opinion when Butler, Bam, Dragic and Herro were all much more involved in the teams scoring than Robinson? All stats support this. It’s on you to prove he was a higher option than any of them since I already proved he wasn’t with statistics. All you had was “he spaces the floor”. Well so does Christian Braun I suppose he was the third option on the Nuggets this year by your logic.

RRR3
08-02-2023, 06:59 PM
Gonna give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he meant the argument was the thing that’s subjective otherwise he’s just unreal in terms of stupidity.

Full Court
08-02-2023, 09:11 PM

Are you going to tell me that who is third, fourth, and fifth option on a team is objective and not subjective? Are you going to say that Tyler Herro being third option is FACT and not opinion??

:biggums:

ShawkFactory
08-02-2023, 09:23 PM
Are you going to tell me that who is third, fourth, and fifth option on a team is objective and not subjective? Are you going to say that Tyler Herro being third option is FACT and not opinion??

:biggums:
You could maybe argue he was 4th. The argument wouldn’t be him vs Duncan Robinson though :lol

Full Court
08-02-2023, 09:53 PM
You could maybe argue he was 4th. The argument wouldn’t be him vs Duncan Robinson though :lol

Ok. Everyone's got their opinion on this. Some opinions are more reasonable than others.

All this is though is RRR3 trying to nit-pick in order to avoid the subject of the Heat being the weakest finals team in the modern era.

RRR3
08-02-2023, 09:55 PM
Ok. Everyone's got their opinion on this. Some opinions are more reasonable than others.

All this is though is RRR3 trying to nit-pick in order to avoid the subject of the Heat being the weakest finals team in the modern era.
Your opinion wasn't reasonable. That's the point. Duncan Robinson being the third option is provably false. It's not a nit pick, when you were the one using him supposedly being 3rd option as evidence of them being supposedly weak.

Full Court
08-03-2023, 07:34 AM
Your opinion wasn't reasonable. That's the point. Duncan Robinson being the third option is provably false. It's not a nit pick, when you were the one using him supposedly being 3rd option as evidence of them being supposedly weak.

And you countered with Jae Crowder and Tyler Herro. Does that make them any less weak? Do you have any clue how dumb your whole argument is?

RRR3
08-03-2023, 10:25 AM
And you countered with Jae Crowder and Tyler Herro. Does that make them any less weak? Do you have any clue how dumb your whole argument is?
Herro was featured much more heavily in the Heat offense. He was factually a higher option than Robinson. As was Dragic who of course you left out because you realized you were wrong but can’t admit it. Crowder shot about the same amount as Robinson.

Also the third offense would have been Bam Adebayo. After Jimmy and Goran Dragic. Bam was an allstar. Weak doe!

theman93
08-03-2023, 11:49 AM
The Heat were objectively a weak Finals team. Then Dragic and Bam got hurt and they became even weaker.

Full Court
08-03-2023, 05:30 PM
The Heat were objectively a weak Finals team. Then Dragic and Bam got hurt and they became even weaker.

This.

I mean, their third option was DUNCAN FREAKING ROBINSON......

ShawkFactory
08-03-2023, 05:56 PM

Sure they were. Although they've proven multiple times over the last 3-4 years that they're a completely different team in the playoffs.

r15mohd
08-03-2023, 06:19 PM
This.

I mean, their third option was DUNCAN FREAKING ROBINSON......

Who was the weakest team pre-2020 Heat to make the Finals?

theman93
08-03-2023, 07:56 PM
Sure they were. Although they've proven multiple times over the last 3-4 years that they're a completely different team in the playoffs.

Yeah they had some good runs in the Eastern Conference. But when we look at conference Finals representatives across history they weren't very good. Probably on par with those early 00 Nets teams.

Full Court
08-03-2023, 09:10 PM
"The 2020 Heat were STACKED because they had Tyler Herro and Jae Crowder!!!!"

:lol Bronie fluffers are so cute.

RRR3
08-03-2023, 09:13 PM
"The 2020 Heat were STACKED because they had Tyler Herro and Jae Crowder!!!!"

:lol Bronie fluffers are so cute.
No one said that. People just pointed out you didn't even remember much about the team, hence you thinking Duncan was a 3rd option.

SATAN
08-03-2023, 09:28 PM
omg the MJ fluffer is still getting ragdolled :oldlol:

Full Court
08-03-2023, 09:42 PM
No one said that. People just pointed out you didn't even remember much about the team, hence you thinking Duncan was a 3rd option.

And you countered by bringing up Jae Crowder.

Yep, the Heat must have been STACKED then. :applause:

And when you realized that it wasn't helping your case, you brought up Tyler Herro. Whoahhhhh....SUPER STACKED!!!!

Wally450
08-03-2023, 09:46 PM
How in the world did this thread reach 8 pages?

Full Court
08-03-2023, 09:48 PM

Bronie fluffers got reeeeeeeeaaaaaaally triggered by it. :confusedshrug:

RRR3
08-03-2023, 09:50 PM
And you countered by bringing up Jae Crowder.

Yep, the Heat must have been STACKED then. :applause:

And when you realized that it wasn't helping your case, you brought up Tyler Herro. Whoahhhhh....SUPER STACKED!!!!

No, I countered by bringing up Dragic AND Herro AND said Crowder was debatable. If you have to lie about what I said, you obviously don't have any real comeback.

Full Court
08-03-2023, 09:54 PM
No, I countered by bringing up Dragic AND Herro AND said Crowder was debatable. If you have to lie about what I said, you obviously don't have any real comeback.

And I said I had no problem calling Dragic the third option. And it STILL doesn't help your case at all.

Lebron, AD, Dwight Howard, Rondo, Kuzma, KCP...

Butler, Adebayo, Dragic, Crowder, Robinson, Herro.....

Do you even realize how dumb you are trying to contest the 2020 Heat being the weakest finals team?

RRR3
08-03-2023, 09:57 PM
And I said I had no problem calling Dragic the third option. And it STILL doesn't help your case at all.

Lebron, AD, Dwight Howard, Rondo, Kuzma, KCP...

Butler, Adebayo, Dragic, Crowder, Robinson, Herro.....

Do you even realize how dumb you are trying to contest the 2020 Heat being the weakest finals team?
3 all-star level players and good role players isn't the weakest finals team ever by any stretch of the imagination. LeBron's teammates in 2007 were mostly scrubs for instance. And they made the finals. Those Jason Kidd nets teams in the early 2000s were also easily weaker.

Full Court
08-03-2023, 10:01 PM
3 all-star level players and good role players isn't the weakest finals team ever by any stretch of the imagination. LeBron's teammates in 2007 were mostly scrubs for instance. And they made the finals. Those Jason Kidd nets teams in the early 2000s were also easily weaker.

You know very well Dragic wasn't an all star level player in 2020. And the role players were all scrubs. Nice try though.

RRR3
08-03-2023, 10:04 PM
You know very well Dragic wasn't an all star level player in 2020. And the role players were all scrubs. Nice try though.
He put up better numbers than he did in his all-star season, so yeah he was. He was better that year by the eye test, too. 20.6/6.5 per 36 minutes (16.2/5.1 overall) on good efficiency as the sixth man is excellent production. He was averaging about 20 PPG in the playoffs before the finals too. Jae Crowder, Duncan Robinson (before he forgot how to shoot) and Kelly Olynyk are all good role players. So was Andre Iguodala. Kendrick Nunn was good in the regular season but had injury issues in the playoffs that limited his effectiveness. Again, I follow this team and you don't. You clearly weren't very informed about them.

Patrick Chewing
08-03-2023, 10:04 PM

RRR3 melting down as usual.

Full Court
08-03-2023, 10:13 PM
He put up better numbers than he did in his all-star season, so yeah he was. He was better that year by the eye test, too. 20.6/6.5 per 36 minutes (16.2/5.1 overall) on good efficiency as the sixth man is excellent production. He was averaging about 20 PPG in the playoffs before the finals too. Jae Crowder, Duncan Robinson (before he forgot how to shoot) and Kelly Olynyk are all good role players. So was Andre Iguodala. Kendrick Nunn was good in the regular season but had injury issues in the playoffs that limited his effectiveness. Again, I follow this team and you don't. You clearly weren't very informed about them.

If you follow the team so closely, then there's no excuse for not knowing that the 2020 Heat were the weakest finals team in the modern era.

Unless you're a shameless Bronie fluffer. Then it all makes perfect sense.

And Dragic putting up better numbers than his all star season???? :biggums:

Dragic in 2018: 17.3 pts and 4.1 rebounds.

Dragic in 2020: 16.2 points and 3.2 rebounds.

"Better numbers...." :roll:

Wow, he sure was all star level in 2020.

Again, your "evidence" just backs up my point.

RRR3
08-03-2023, 10:17 PM
If you follow the team so closely, then there's no excuse for not knowing that the 2020 Heat were the weakest finals team in the modern era.

Unless you're a shameless Bronie fluffer. Then it all makes perfect sense.

And Dragic putting up better numbers than his all star season???? :biggums:

Dragic in 2018: 17.3 pts and 4.1 rebounds.

Dragic in 2020: 16.2 points and 3.2 rebounds.

"Better numbers...." :roll:

Wow, he sure was all star level in 2020.

Again, your "evidence" just backs up my point.
I just named weaker teams. You ignored them because you couldm't counter them. Yes, he put up better numbers, he played more minutes per game in 2018, that's the only reason his raw totals were higher. Why are you going off raw totals? That's not how you analyze a player statistically. He averaged more points and assists per minute in 2020, and he was a good deal more efficient too (57.3 TS% to 54.3% in 2018). His RPM was better in 2020 as well. Spo moved him to 6th man in 2020 because he worked better with Butler on the team. He was still a starter in terms of caliber, he was playing the Ginobili role for the good of the team.

Full Court
08-04-2023, 06:59 AM
I just named weaker teams. You ignored them because you couldm't counter them. Yes, he put up better numbers, he played more minutes per game in 2018, that's the only reason his raw totals were higher. Why are you going off raw totals? That's not how you analyze a player statistically. He averaged more points and assists per minute in 2020, and he was a good deal more efficient too (57.3 TS% to 54.3% in 2018). His RPM was better in 2020 as well. Spo moved him to 6th man in 2020 because he worked better with Butler on the team. He was still a starter in terms of caliber, he was playing the Ginobili role for the good of the team.

I don't need to counter them. The Heat were a weaker team, and that's the majority opinion, not just mine.

And when you try to get out of getting exposed by saying "his better numbers in 2018 don't count cuz he played more minutes" you just get sillier and sillier.

Don't give up though, because this is fun. :lol

nayte
08-04-2023, 07:04 AM

Cause the same posters who bitch and moan about op still post in his threads. Gotta love it lol

Full Court
08-04-2023, 03:56 PM
Cause the same posters who bitch and moan about op still post in his threads. Gotta love it lol

Right????