08-02-2023, 02:46 PM
Has himself as the only center on the list :lol

RRR3
08-02-2023, 03:15 PM
Has himself as the only center on the list :lol
The absolute disrespect to his fellow centers

PejaTheSerbSnip
08-02-2023, 03:15 PM
Karl “healthy for 20 years but didn’t have a single dominant postseason” Malone sniffing anyones Top 10 should be a death knell for that persons credibility.

Wardell Curry
08-02-2023, 03:20 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/CvcUmBSuwtO/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

:lol

You're just some ass message board poster that couldn't make your jr high team. Both Dr. J and Shaquille were all time greats. I'd trust them before I'd trust you! They know more than you! They actually played! Your ass just sits at a keyboard! *****!

Their lists are both 100% correct even though they're not the same. Yours is wrong and you are dumb.

Wardell Curry
08-02-2023, 03:22 PM
You wouldn't tell an electrician or a plumber about their jobs! How could you possibly tell an NBA all time great about his?

Idiot!

Why do people dismiss players' opinions? Holy hell! Idiots!

PejaTheSerbSnip
08-02-2023, 03:30 PM
You wouldn't tell an electrician or a plumber about their jobs! How could you possibly tell an NBA all time great about his?

Idiot!

Why do people dismiss players' opinions? Holy hell! Idiots!

I wouldn’t give Shaq advice on his drop-step. I am more than glad, however, to criticize his all-time lists as I see fit.

Personal bias doesn’t tend to creep in when you’re fixing circuit-breakers or unclogging toilets.

Wardell Curry
08-02-2023, 03:33 PM
I wouldn’t give Shaq advice on his drop-step. I am more than glad, however, to criticize his all-time lists as I see fit.

Personal bias doesn’t tend to creep in when you’re fixing circuit-breakers or unclogging toilets.

Shaq knows basketball better than you because he played, therefore he can evaluate other players better than you. Loser idiot nerd!

PejaTheSerbSnip
08-02-2023, 03:37 PM
Shaq knows basketball better than you because he played, therefore he can evaluate other players better than you. Loser idiot nerd!

Ok will assume this is a troll and adjust accordingly. Good stuff.

ShawkFactory
08-02-2023, 03:40 PM
Ok will assume this is a troll and adjust accordingly. Good stuff.

Yea he's ironically jabbing at everyone who posts random player opinions as if it actually helps arguments.

PejaTheSerbSnip
08-02-2023, 03:41 PM
Yea he's ironically jabbing at everyone who posts random player opinions as if it actually helps arguments.

Whew. Faith regained.

Charlie Sheen
08-04-2023, 12:17 PM
Karl “healthy for 20 years but didn’t have a single dominant postseason” Malone sniffing anyones Top 10 should be a death knell for that persons credibility.

Maybe not. Malone probably left one hell of an impression on a Shaq that was not yet the MDE. Those Jazz teams did not just defeat the Lakers on the court... they defeated them mentally. I can see where he is coming from with the very high level of respect for mailman.

WhiteKyrie
08-04-2023, 02:02 PM
Very disingenuous cause Hakeem dicked him down in head to head in the Finals. Karl Malone? Why cause he swept you in the Conference Finals? More overt basketball racism with no mention of Larry Bird. Who when healthy, WAS better than Magic. No matter what any yarn some racist or bruva wants to spin. Also Hakeem > Duncan, as they were both Centers. I love Iverson, Zeke, and Curry ... but they don't belong on the top ten list.

HoopsNY
08-06-2023, 12:42 PM
Very disingenuous cause Hakeem dicked him down in head to head in the Finals. Karl Malone? Why cause he swept you in the Conference Finals? More overt basketball racism with no mention of Larry Bird. Who when healthy, WAS better than Magic. No matter what any yarn some racist or bruva wants to spin. Also Hakeem > Duncan, as they were both Centers. I love Iverson, Zeke, and Curry ... but they don't belong on the top ten list.

Co-sign, though I'm torn about Steph.

Full Court
08-07-2023, 07:33 PM

But according to Bronie fluffers, total career points should be the main criterion for all time rankings - in which case, they should have Karl Malone as #3 all time.

theman93
08-07-2023, 07:48 PM
But according to Bronie fluffers, total career points should be the main criterion for all time rankings - in which case, they should have Karl Malone as #3 all time.

And especially since they don’t value championships because they are a team accomplishment.

Jasper
08-07-2023, 09:47 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/CvcUmBSuwtO/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

:lol

can u copy and paste list and then show link?
I feel old asking something that was done 18 years ago

GOBB
08-09-2023, 11:16 AM
There’s no universal set criteria for top 10 lists. So for the life of me I don’t understand fans (especially here) that get up in arms over top 10 lists. All because it contradicts who you think is top 10 worthy. Yet and still even what you think is top 10 worthy will have a host of people saying otherwise. No one really takes time to understand someone’s list. It’s automatic attack.

For example Dr J list. He gave context behind it. He didn’t go into great detail comparing the player in his top 10 to others who feel were better. The first half of his top 10…

"I have five guys who are untouchable: Bill Russell, Wilt Chamberlain, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West and Elgin Baylor," Erving said. "That's my all-time best team. Everybody else has to be on the second team or the third team. I made this decision when I was 15 years old. I'm sticking with it now all these years later. There is no order. I think West and Robertson would be in the backcourt. Elgin Baylor would be in the frontcourt with Wilt and Bill Russell.”

What’s the issue with this? The funny part is majority of these player people NEVER watched play. Especially folks critical of his list. You can study stats all you want but to completely negate the eye factor plays a big part in how a player is assessed.

Folks laugh at Tiny Archibald yet couldn’t break down his game for me. Without plagiarizing someone else’s words. If you never saw him play then how can you laugh, scoff at the idea? One thing to disagree but folks disrespecting legends they never saw play is wild to me.

Also Dr j said his list was based on guys who finished their career. When bron and Durant do they will replace Tiny and Karl Malone. Still ain’t good enough for the giggling folks. Everyone’s criteria is different. Heck even MJ and Bron still have arguments all based on criteria and what value is placed on certain things (like rings, record in finals etc).

Wardell Curry
08-09-2023, 11:19 AM
What’s the issue with this? The funny part is majority of these player people NEVER watched play. Especially folks critical of his list. You can study stats all you want but to completely negate the eye factor plays a big part in how a player is assessed.

Nothing is wrong with it. It's an objectively correct list. None of those guys were as good as Jordan, just for starters.

Anything an ex player says has to be taken as gospel. They actually played.

GOBB
08-09-2023, 08:43 PM
Nothing is wrong with it. It's an objectively correct list. None of those guys were as good as Jordan, just for starters.

Anything an ex player says has to be taken as gospel. They actually played.

“None of those guys were as good as MJ”

Yeah if we go by your criteria and not his.