PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Owns LeBron and Saved Team USA: An Olympic Documentary

nineiron
08-03-2023, 09:59 AM
https://youtu.be/d0aB1QSS84c

Johnny32
08-03-2023, 10:03 AM
LeThanos to Coach K about Kobe's selfish style of basketball - "you better fix that mother ****er or I will"

Lol cucked both those bitches with one sentence.

nineiron
08-03-2023, 10:19 AM
LeThanos to Coach K about Kobe's selfish style of basketball - "you better fix that mother ****er or I will"

i didn't even realize LeBronze had TWO bronze medals. bro failed TWICE with the best talent in the world at the time.

Johnny32
08-03-2023, 10:24 AM
i didn't even realize LeBronze had TWO bronze medals. bro failed TWICE with the best talent in the world at the time.

Good point and probably why LeBron was so quick to call out Kobe's me-first selfish chucking style of basketball. He had seen enough over the years with the Iverson's and Marbury's of the world.

LAL
08-03-2023, 10:24 AM

You give him a gold medal and this is what you're going to get from the fatherless son of a bitch.
And 2 points in the 4th for the final game after 2 bronze medals. Weird flex.

RRR3
08-03-2023, 10:31 AM
OP already posted on two of his account in this thread :lol

We’re just missing Legend248 now

Dbrog
08-03-2023, 11:09 AM
Absolutely savage evisceration of Bron...though the video definitely leaves out the context of Bron basically being a rookie for that first Olympic run. It also shows what I've always said which is Bron never actually could reach an elite level until his Cavs championship. It's a much later peak than many think and is the only of his runs that actually supports him being in the top10 IMO

nineiron
08-03-2023, 11:19 AM
Absolutely savage evisceration of Bron...though the video definitely leaves out the context of Bron basically being a rookie for that first Olympic run. It also shows what I've always said which is Bron never actually could reach an elite level until his Cavs championship. It's a much later peak than many think and is the only of his runs that actually supports him being in the top10 IMO

a rookie with a "chosen 1" tattoo lmfao

Hey Yo
08-03-2023, 11:21 AM
Why didn't Kobe play that year?

All, that's right.... he was battling the rape charges where he ended up having to pay his side piece.

1987_Lakers
08-03-2023, 11:26 AM
LeBron & Wade were the best players on that '08 team, over Kobe. Just like Barkley was better than MJ in '92

Johnny32
08-03-2023, 11:31 AM
LeBron & Wade were the best players on that '08 team, over Kobe. Just like Barkley was better than MJ in '92

It's interesting what happened to lil Mikey offensively when the NBA officials didn't have his back. If memory serves he still chucked the most shots but at a horrific percentage compared to his teammates.

LAL
08-03-2023, 11:57 AM

Of course bronsexuals wouldn't understand the bigger picture.. He outworked them from day one in practice showing them what it takes after 2 bronze medals to take nothing for granted.. he knew the team was full of ego's when it was gametime so he defended the shit out of the opposition's best player and actually winning it when it mattered.

Yeah sure Wade and Lebron were better because they had better stats in a tournament.

1987_Lakers
08-03-2023, 12:03 PM
Of course bronsexuals wouldn't understand the bigger picture.. He outworked them from day one in practice showing them what it takes after 2 bronze medals to take nothing for granted.. he knew the team was full of ego's when it was gametime so he defended the shit out of the opposition's best player and actually winning it when it mattered.

Yeah sure Wade and Lebron were better because they had better stats in a tournament.

Barkley - 18|4|2 on 70 fg%
MJ - 15|2|5 on 45 fg%

LeBron - 16|5|4 on 60 fg%
Kobe - 15|3|2 on 46 fg%

Cry more.

LAL
08-03-2023, 12:10 PM
MJ - 15|2|5 on 45 fg%

Kobe - 15|3|2 on 46 fg%

Cry more.

Now that i think about it, barkley was so obviously better than mj.

1987_Lakers
08-03-2023, 12:13 PM
Now that i think about it, barkley was so obviously better than mj.

He was in the Olympics.

LAL
08-03-2023, 12:21 PM
He was in the Olympics.

Contrary to bronsexuals beliefs, guys like Kobe and MJ didn't care during the Olympics about stats or whatever when they played with the best players in the world, as long as they WIN, and they made sure of that. Meanwhile mister LeBronze was chasing every fast break point, yay.

1987_Lakers
08-03-2023, 12:24 PM
Contrary to bronsexuals beliefs, guys like Kobe and MJ didn't care during the Olympics about stats or whatever when they played with the best players in the world, as long as they WIN, and they made sure of that. Meanwhile mister LeBronze was chasing every fast break point, yay.

How sad that a peak Kobe coming off his MVP season wasn't even the 2nd best player on that Olympic team, but then again this is something Kobe is used too, won 3 chips while not being the #1 option.

LAL
08-03-2023, 12:30 PM
How sad that a peak Kobe coming off his MVP season wasn't even the 2nd best player on that Olympic team, but then again this is something Kobe is used too, won 3 chips while not being the #1 option.

Won a 3peat with Shaq and 2 with Pau. What a legend and career despite having to deal with Phil's ego and jealous veteran teammates... that's 5/7 in a 10 year span in one of the most difficult conferences in history. He was something else, didn't play in a tailor made system for him to stat pad,.. a made man if you will. Should've won MVP in 2013 as well, prime lebron's stat padding with the heatles in a weak east was a joke to me.

1987_Lakers
08-03-2023, 12:36 PM
Won a 3peat with Shaq and 2 with Pau. What a legend and career despite having to deal with Phil's ego and jealous veteran teammates... that's 5/7 in a 10 year span in one of the most difficult conferences in history. He was something else, didn't play in a tailor made system for him to stat pad,.. a made man if you will. Should've won MVP in 2013 as well, prime lebron's stat padding with the heatles in a weak east was a joke to me.

Omg, he played with a peak Shaq and one of the greatest coaches ever, this guy had it hard. :oldlol:

1987_Lakers
08-03-2023, 12:38 PM
and lmao at "should have won MVP in 2013",

tpols
08-03-2023, 01:47 PM
Spain almost beat team USA.

Lebron and Wade both did their thing in the flow but when shit was tight, Kobe is the one that stepped up.

No Kobe and they could have easily choked it away....

tpols
08-03-2023, 01:50 PM
Guys bringing up whole tournament stats.... most games are a joke. They're like all star games where all the all stars are on one team. Charles Barkley outperformed MJ on the dream team and then MJ smoked him in the NBA Finals the very next year after he tried to form a super team. (Suns were no joke even before Barkley went there) And that was with pippen shitting the bed.

Bacchus
08-03-2023, 05:01 PM
Lebron never won a gold medal without Kobe losing to international power houses Greece and Puerto Rico. Jordan won a gold medal without Barkley

Bacchus
08-03-2023, 05:07 PM
MJ - 15|2|5 on 45 fg%

Kobe - 15|3|2 on 46 fg%

Cry more.

Another example of a Lebron fan caring more about stats than winning. They would of lost that game against Spain if it weren't for Kobe
Lebron is just not a closer

SATAN
08-03-2023, 09:36 PM
On the world's biggest stage Michael Jordan shot 1/11 vs Puerto Rico. A horrific performance completely ignored by delusional MJ fluffers.

Full Court
08-03-2023, 09:39 PM
It's interesting what happened to lil Mikey offensively when the NBA officials didn't have his back. If memory serves he still chucked the most shots but at a horrific percentage compared to his teammates.

Lol at this Bronie fluffer going into bitch fits every time someone mentions Jordan. :lol

You'd think MJ porked his mom or something.

Full Court
08-03-2023, 09:40 PM
On the world's biggest stage Michael Jordan shot 1/11 vs Puerto Rico. A horrific performance completely ignored by delusional MJ fluffers.

6/6

Consensus GOAT.

Weep it up, Beezleblubber. :lol

WhiteKyrie
08-04-2023, 02:03 PM
https://youtu.be/d0aB1QSS84c

What happened to it?

Guys bringing up whole tournament stats.... most games are a joke. They're like all star games where all the all stars are on one team. Charles Barkley outperformed MJ on the dream team and then MJ smoked him in the NBA Finals the very next year after he tried to form a super team. (Suns were no joke even before Barkley went there) And that was with pippen shitting the bed.
To add on. MJ and Kobe's 2008 Olympics are very similar. Kobe intentionally kind of imitated MJ again.

Mike was more concerned with golfing, and during the games was more concerned with playing ELITE defense on the other team's best perimeter players. Same thing Kobe did.

And much like Jordan, Kobe actually had his best games against the BEST competition in the tournament: Argentina, Greece, and Spain. While LeBron did his typical stat padding against the garbage. Kobe and Wade played by far the best in the pressure packed gold medal game (which the refs made into pressure by putting Kobe and Bron into foul trouble early) ... Jordan did the same against Croatia, when technically Barkley was the team's best statistical player.

And even more context? Kobe was by far the best player on Team USA in 2007, even out performing LeBron in the Blue vs White scrimmage game. Kobe was the reason USA reclaimed it's former glory. LeBron and Wade and Melo didn't do it in 2006, why? Kobe brought intensity, intimidation, but most importantly ... DEFENSE. Wade carried USA in the gold medal game through the first 3 quarters, with help from Deron Williams of all people. And they all organically turned to Kobe in the 4th when the pressure was at it's highest.

LeBron fans should understand this. He wasn't Team USA's highest scorer or maybe even it's best statistical player in the 2012 Olympics, but he was the go to alpha in another tight Gold Medal game against Spain, once stuff started to get intense and actually matter.

Also, statistically, Jordan has like the best Olympic showing as a college amateur. 17/3/2 leading to gold, and not playing with an insanely stacked professional NBA all star roster.

Only better performances better are KD in 2010, 2012, 2016, and 2021. And he is undoubtedly the best Team USA player of all time, based on his resume and performances.

FKAri
08-12-2023, 05:20 PM
Wade was the MVP of the final. Kobe didn't save shit. Shot like shit and his man went off on the other end in the most important game. LeBron looked unsure of his role on a team where couldn't run point. Kobe seemed to be playing the role of a stopper but it's understandably hard to do when you're on a team that isn't in sync enough to be playing great defense.

In general the whole team's defense was terrible in that game and I'd imagine if they faced competitive teams it would've been exposed as much the whole tournament. Some of that is lack of cohesion, lack of familiarity with FIBA rules, and terrible officiating. I think Coach K and the team smartly resorted to a strategy of heavy ball pressure and playing passing lanes. This doesn't work consistently but is simple enough to execute when you have an athletic advantage and a deep team with fresh legs. But when you're against a near peer, they were going to have to lean on their offense. And Wade(surprisingly considering his play style) shined not just in the finals but throughout the tournament. Shoutout to Melo for also being a FIBA God.

Da_Realist
08-12-2023, 06:02 PM
Mike was more concerned with golfing, and during the games was more concerned with playing ELITE defense on the other team's best perimeter players. Same thing Kobe did.

MJ was a competitor. He didn't even want to go initially. He went to bust ass in practice against real competition. He stayed up all night playing cards the night before games knowing the team would win by 50 anyway. You got people looking at his stats like they actually mean something :oldlol:

Lebron23
08-13-2023, 08:30 PM
I heard the Vatican is planning to make Kobe Bryant a saint. Dude became overrated after his death. he is always been a top 11-12 player of all time.

Lebron23
08-13-2023, 08:31 PM
MJ was a competitor. He didn't even want to go initially. He went to bust ass in practice against real competition. He stayed up all night playing cards the night before games knowing the team would win by 50 anyway. You got people looking at his stats like they actually mean something :oldlol:

That's is what you were doing in this forum. You untalented imbecile

ArbitraryWater
08-13-2023, 08:47 PM
Wade was the MVP of the final. Kobe didn't save shit. Shot like shit and his man went off on the other end in the most important game. LeBron looked unsure of his role on a team where couldn't run point. Kobe seemed to be playing the role of a stopper but it's understandably hard to do when you're on a team that isn't in sync enough to be playing great defense.

In general the whole team's defense was terrible in that game and I'd imagine if they faced competitive teams it would've been exposed as much the whole tournament. Some of that is lack of cohesion, lack of familiarity with FIBA rules, and terrible officiating. I think Coach K and the team smartly resorted to a strategy of heavy ball pressure and playing passing lanes. This doesn't work consistently but is simple enough to execute when you have an athletic advantage and a deep team with fresh legs. But when you're against a near peer, they were going to have to lean on their offense. And Wade(surprisingly considering his play style) shined not just in the finals but throughout the tournament. Shoutout to Melo for also being a FIBA God.

damn, tuff reality check for Kobetards itt

Legend248
08-13-2023, 09:26 PM
I heard the Vatican is planning to make Kobe Bryant a saint. Dude became overrated after his death. he is always been a top 11-12 player of all time.

hoy you stupid filipino, go home peasant before I smack you and yo momma

3ba11
08-14-2023, 12:17 AM

I was so scared and biting my fingernails but then Kobe just put the team on his back - it was amazing and the cream rose to the top - Kobe was the only guy that wasn't scared - everyone else on Team USA was a frightened turtle except Mamba.

Tournament stats never mattered - when all the chips were on the line, the team looked to their best player - Kobe

there's no format, system or style that Kobe's skill cannot dominate - he had no weaknesses