PDA

View Full Version : Has the Womens World Cup disrupted your WNBA viewing? How do you balance them?

FultzNationRISE
08-12-2023, 09:07 PM
Weve been really blessed this summer to have a WNBA season and Womens World Cup soccer both going on.

What has been your approach to juggling them when it comes to viewing? Are you managing to squeeze both into the schedule or have you had to sacrifice a little bit of one in favor of the other?

Discuss.

Full Court
08-12-2023, 10:45 PM
I'll be honest. The women's world cup hasn't changed my WNBA viewing habits in the slightest.

Jasper
08-14-2023, 10:42 AM
watched one game , and a 1/4 of one WNBA:oldlol::oldlol::oldlol:

Xiao Yao You
08-14-2023, 10:44 AM
watched one game , and a 1/4 of one WNBA:oldlol::oldlol::oldlol:

sick ****

TheMan
08-16-2023, 11:23 AM
Weve been really blessed this summer to have a WNBA season and Womens World Cup soccer both going on.

What has been your approach to juggling them when it comes to viewing? Are you managing to squeeze both into the schedule or have you had to sacrifice a little bit of one in favor of the other?

Discuss.

No and no

tomtucker
08-20-2023, 12:24 PM
:banana::lol:cheers::applause:

PeroAntic
08-20-2023, 12:45 PM
yes op, youre so hilarious. we know.

You should have slipped in a joke about women belonging to the kitchen, just to underline how funny you are.

RRR3
08-20-2023, 12:57 PM

You should have slipped in a joke about women belonging to the kitchen, just to underline how funny you are.
:lol

And OP probably wonders why women hate him

FultzNationRISE
08-20-2023, 10:07 PM
:lol

And OP probably wonders why women hate him

^ The opposite of this is true, but anyway it was a serious question guys. You dont have to melt. Just share your thoughts. How did you balance your viewing of WNBA and WWC?

bison
08-21-2023, 12:25 AM
Well the World Cup games came on at like 2 in the morning so hope that answers your stupid question.

bison
08-21-2023, 12:26 AM
^ The opposite of this is true, but anyway it was a serious question guys. You dont have to melt. Just share your thoughts. How did you balance your viewing of WNBA and WWC?

Wrong. The fact is that you are a GAY homosexual!!!

Hey Yo
08-21-2023, 01:18 AM

You a chick, bruh?

PeroAntic
08-21-2023, 06:24 AM
You a chick, bruh?

I must be, since all real men enjoy humor aimed at women for being inferior to men. amirite?

FultzNationRISE
08-21-2023, 09:53 AM
I must be, since all real men enjoy humor aimed at women for being inferior to men. amirite?

In the real world, women dont even care about this stuff. No woman in real life cares if you joke about the WNBA. And in any case I wasnt, it was a serious question specifically for guys like you whom I know watch a lot of womens sports. I was curious about the specifics of your viewing habits, simple as that.

Settle down g. You are hyper emotional. Thats ok, it’s who you are. Some men have more estrogen than others, it naturally varies by individual. You just need to understand that altho letting your excessive supercharged emotions out like effusive sweat is important, it’s not in your best interest to do it “any time, any place.” You should legitimately schedule some time with a therapist each week. Keep that shit bottled in at times, but make sure you have a release valve available on a regular basis at a scheduled time.

Thats my advice.

bison
08-21-2023, 11:21 AM
In the real world, women dont even care about this stuff. No woman in real life cares if you joke about the WNBA. And in any case I wasnt, it was a serious question specifically for guys like you whom I know watch a lot of womens sports. I was curious about the specifics of your viewing habits, simple as that.

There is literally zero women on this forum so what does anything they think have to do with this convo? One thing you can't do on this forum is accuse any of white knighting. It's more that WNBA jokes are rarely funny. They are the same jokes for the past 20 years, attendance/ratings/can't dunk. It's unfunny and boring. I don't understand this need to dunk on women, they aren't hurting anyone by hooping. Get over it.

FultzNationRISE
08-21-2023, 05:07 PM
There is literally zero women on this forum so what does anything they think have to do with this convo? One thing you can't do on this forum is accuse any of white knighting. It's more that WNBA jokes are rarely funny. They are the same jokes for the past 20 years, attendance/ratings/can't dunk. It's unfunny and boring. I don't understand this need to dunk on women, they aren't hurting anyone by hooping. Get over it.

I absolutely agree, and I stand hard af with the WNBA, and Ukraine for that matter.

And where do you see any jokes?? This is the NBA forum, and the WNBA is its sister league and owned by the NBA, it seemed a reasonable place to ask my question. We have a lot of soccer fans and basketball fans here, and the women’s world cup happens at the same time as the WNBA once every four years. I wanted to know how these dudes were balancing cheering for the USWNT and cheering for the Lynx or Sparks or whoever at the same time.

Nobody’s joking, I was genuinely curious.

Full Court
08-21-2023, 07:36 PM

Not true. There is Axe and RRR3.

ArbitraryWater
08-21-2023, 08:01 PM

When those women all have unhealthy/unreasonable expectations and zero awareness, yea.

Pusscakes like you dont have that in you, though.

RRR3
08-21-2023, 08:06 PM
When those women all have unhealthy/unreasonable expectations and zero awareness, yea.

How are you gonna call anyone a pusscake after making a thread on here bragging about snitching on someone because they intimidated you? :biggums:

Axe
08-21-2023, 08:39 PM
Imagine bringing up my name and women while being too braindead to realize he himself is always emotional about a certain billionaire athlete and his fans itb. :oldlol:

imdaman99
08-21-2023, 10:05 PM
Reported for posting in the wrong section

Full Court
08-21-2023, 10:45 PM
Imagine bringing up my name and women while being too braindead to realize he himself is always emotional about a certain billionaire athlete and his fans itb. :oldlol:

:roll:

^Bitch fit.

How fitting in the context of this thread.....

:lebronamazed:

Axe
08-21-2023, 11:01 PM
Reported for posting in the wrong sectionhttps://i.ibb.co/xDmM4GN/IMG-20230805-095629.jpg (https://i.ibb.co/JmpGnKz/IMG-20230528-095117.jpg)
@chrissy do better next time pls.

PeroAntic
08-22-2023, 04:35 AM

Right and you are the manly beacon of awareness with the authority to decide if all women in sports have unhealthy and unreasonable expectations. Jesus you conservatives are as dumb as you think youre smart, just like op with his retarded shtick.

tpols
08-22-2023, 11:00 PM

Discuss.

I'm not sure most of us posters on ISH wouldn't get our ass kicked by a WNBA team. I'm watching them on NBATV right now and they hustle hard and have great endurance. I'm bigger and could last in a 1v1 but they are pro athletes and they would gas almost all of us. Especially 30+ yo

RRR3
08-22-2023, 11:20 PM
PeroAntic destroying fools ITT

Charlie Sheen
08-23-2023, 12:34 PM
WNBA may not be a great prodcut right now... but the women's ncaa tourney was one of the most entertaining sports events of the year so far. Last year's was really good too. Whoever runs that league really needs to solve the problem why that excitement does not carry over to the pro game. The women's college game been trending up for a while now.

BurningHammer
08-24-2023, 08:54 AM
WNBA may not be a great prodcut right now... but the women's ncaa tourney was one of the most entertaining sports events of the year so far. Last year's was really good too. Whoever runs that league really needs to solve the problem why that excitement does not carry over to the pro game. The women's college game been trending up for a while now.

Being compared to NBA may be the main reason.

RogueBorg
08-24-2023, 09:07 AM
I didn't know either was on.