PDA

View Full Version : Just bring back Reggie Theus

Lebron23
08-22-2023, 11:01 PM
Back when I was a kid some of the former NBA players who became an analyst and commentators were also a very good players guys like Reggie Theus knew the game of basketball. He averaged 23.8 ppg when he played for the pre Michael Jordan Chicago Bulls. I stop listening to Kendrick Perkins and Brian Scalabrine. These guys are average and a garbage player, but they also have a very bad opinions regarding modern NBA basketball. Just bring back Reggie Theus rather than listening and watching these 2 role players who won an NBA Championship because they played with Garnett, Allen and Pierce back in 2008. Theus is also a good basketball coach. ESPN needs to stop hiring clowns in their basketball program. Bring back those players who have good knowledge about the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-_Xl6ItY2w&fbclid=IwAR0NNm8QGaA566lSGet65fNYLLHP8Cu9vvxZTDXz9 Hcbm70Fn93aE_Vh3DE

Patrick Chewing
08-22-2023, 11:10 PM
Him and Rick Fox are two of the best looking dudes to ever play the game.

RRR3
08-22-2023, 11:20 PM
Him and Rick Fox are two of the best looking dudes to ever play the game.
Hmm curious. Fatrick seems to be projecting his own self-hatred for being gay outward onto the LGBTQ community. It's 2024, Pat you can admit who you are.

Patrick Chewing
08-23-2023, 12:07 AM
Hmm curious. Fatrick seems to be projecting his own self-hatred for being gay outward onto the LGBTQ community. It's 2024, Pat you can admit who you are.

You've been following me around replying to every one of my posts all day. Who's the f@g now??

RRR3
08-23-2023, 12:11 AM
Settle down there, fats, replying to a few of your posts is not "following" you. Why are you so ashamed of being gay?

Patrick Chewing
08-23-2023, 12:19 AM
Settle down there, fats, replying to a few of your posts is not "following" you. Why are you so ashamed of being gay?

It's okay to be gay. You can come out of the closet. I don't swing that way, so I'm not interested in your advances. Existence doesn't have to be pain this time around. Be yourself.

RRR3
08-23-2023, 12:27 AM
It's okay to be gay. You can come out of the closet. I don't swing that way, so I'm not interested in your advances. Existence doesn't have to be pain this time around. Be yourself.
“No you” is a 5 year old’s tactic, Chewy. Come back with something better than kindergarten tactics to deflect from your homosexuality. Considering my politics, do you really think I’d hide it if I was gay? :lol I would have zero problem admitting I was gay if I was. I don’t have any hangups about that stuff. That’s you and your Bible thumping pals dawg. But you’d be happier if you admitted it. You probably were really happy when you admitted you were in love with LeBron23 but then you got cold feed and walked it back. Shame.

Patrick Chewing
08-23-2023, 12:36 AM
“No you” is a 5 year old’s tactic, Chewy. Come back with something better than kindergarten tactics to deflect from your homosexuality. Considering my politics, do you really think I’d hide it if I was gay? :lol I would have zero problem admitting I was gay if I was. I don’t have any hangups about that stuff. That’s you and your Bible thumping pals dawg. But you’d be happier if you admitted it. You probably were really happy when you admitted you were in love with LeBron23 but then you got cold feed and walked it back. Shame.

It's funny you say to come back with something better than kindergarten tactics when you displayed kindergarten tactics yourself in my thread about dead musicians in the OTC Lounge. So before you try to give advice to someone, it's better if you follow it yourself first. You're a habitual shit talker on this board. You can't even go one thread without talking smack about someone you don't like who posts in it. And that's virtually all of your posts cause you literally hate everyone on this forum.

So please, save me your psycho babble nonsense about posting etiquette when it should be you who needs to quit being an angry troglodyte 24/7 and just be a nicer person. Try it.

RRR3
08-23-2023, 12:51 AM
Chewy, you constantly attack other posters and even call them racial slurs at times. You’re the last guy to be giving a lecture on how to be nice. Prove you’re willing to be a good person and I’ll be nicer to you. Otherwise nope

Patrick Chewing
08-23-2023, 12:55 AM
Chewy, you constantly attack other posters and even call them racial slurs at times. You’re the last guy to be giving a lecture on how to be nice. Prove you’re willing to be a good person and I’ll be nicer to you. Otherwise nope

You're in no position to be the moral authority of anything on this board. :oldlol:

Just pointing out your hypocrisy that's all. And remember, I'm not the one chasing you around today shit talking. It's been you all day. There are threads you make that I don't even know or care about. Hence, you never see me in them. But boy oh boy am I honored with your presence in each of mine. :lol

Bawkish
08-23-2023, 01:55 AM
Typical Lebron23 thread

Topic got thrown out on the replies :lol