PDA

View Full Version : What is the trade value of James Harden??

Lebron23
08-26-2023, 08:02 AM
No nba teams are interested on him right now

Phoenix
08-26-2023, 08:06 AM
A bag of peanuts. He's long proven that he can't be the best, or even 2nd best player nowadays, on any team serious about winning a title.

Real Men Wear Green
08-26-2023, 08:37 AM
He could still be great as a point guard or sixth man but the reality that he will bail on you if things don't go well hurts.i think the Lakers will end up trading some future firsts and some of the young talent to get him. Expecting the move to happen whenever Austin Reeves is tradable. James isn't going to go through this season without making a move.

Xiao Yao You
08-26-2023, 09:42 AM
He could still be great as a point guard or sixth man but the reality that he will bail on you if things don't go well hurts.i think the Lakers will end up trading some future firsts and some of the young talent to get him. Expecting the move to happen whenever Austin Reeves is tradable. James isn't going to go through this season without making a move.

we can hope. What a shit show that would be! :cheers:

8Ball
08-26-2023, 03:52 PM

Harden is 34 and his body is finished. He doesn't work out so his body can't sustain 82 games + playoffs.

beasted
08-26-2023, 05:16 PM
He's 34 yrs old and has been injury prone the last couple seasons. He's on an expiring contract and looking for a payday when he's a 2nd option at best at this point. He's also proven he has no problem asking out.

He's worth a good non-all-star starter + rotation player.
OR
2 rotation players and 2 lottery protected first round picks.

Examples (not suggestions):
Terry Rozier + Cody Martin
Andrew Wiggins + Gary Payton II
Mike Conley + Kyle Anderson + 2 FRPs
Terrance Mann + Marcus Morris + 2 FRPs

kawhileonard2
09-01-2023, 11:51 PM
No nba teams are interested on him right now

He is the true king James.