PDA

View Full Version : Jamal Masburn Highlights

Lebron23
08-28-2023, 09:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnJ-LILcwFM It's very unfortunate he never played with Chris Paul in New Orleans Hornets because he was only 31 when he retired in 2004. After the Miami Heat traded him to the Hornets he became an NBA All Star, and All Nba Team. He and Baron Davis were a solid duo.

Mashburn played like a poor man version of LeBron when he played for the Hornets

Xiao Yao You
08-28-2023, 11:02 AM
Never lived up to the hype

pandiani17
08-28-2023, 02:43 PM
One of the forgotten stars of the early 2000s. I was too young when he played for the Mavs and Heat, but I remember him in a very good Hornets team
in their last days in Charlotte. Baron Davis, David Wesley, Jamaal Magloire, Elden Campbell, etc. They had a pretty good roster, but injuries prevented them from contending in a weak East.

Xiao Yao You
08-28-2023, 02:45 PM
One of the forgotten stars of the early 2000s. I was too young when he played for the Mavs and Heat, but I remember him in a very good Hornets team
in their last days in Charlotte. Baron Davis, David Wesley, Jamaal Magloire, Elden Campbell, etc. They had a pretty good roster, but injuries prevented them from contending in a weak East.

Baron gunning under 40% couldn't have helped matters either