PDA

View Full Version : 9 Of The Most EVIL Athletes

1987_Lakers
08-30-2023, 12:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPp4UryQrz4

Kblaze8855
08-30-2023, 12:45 PM
The amount of pushback I would get on here 10 or 15 years ago for merely acknowledging that Karl Malone was both a dirty scumbag on the floor, and a child molester, while also doing my customary over explaining about his actual game was wild. Like I was the asshole for including that as a factor in why I didn’t like him. I would actually get comments like “Look he was a country guy a long time ago. This doesn’t belong on this forum.” Like I was more a jerk for telling the truth about what he did than he was for doing it. Not like it was was my only criticism. It was during thousands of words about what he did on the floor. But I needed to leave the child molesting out.

it appears society is more willing to condemn child moleststation than it used to be. This story was known long ago, but nobody cared.

tpols
08-30-2023, 12:55 PM
The amount of pushback I would get on here 10 or 15 years ago for merely acknowledging that Karl Malone was both a dirty scumbag on the floor, and a child molester, while also doing my customary over explaining about his actual game was wild. Like I was the asshole for including that as a factor in why I didn’t like him. I would actually get comments like “Look he was a country guy a long time ago. This doesn’t belong on this forum.” Like I was more a jerk for telling the truth about what he did than he was for doing it. Not like it was was my only criticism. It was during thousands of words about what he did on the floor. But I needed to leave the child molesting out.

it appears society is more willing to condemn child moleststation than it used to be. This story was known long ago, but nobody cared.

If the democrats get their way it will be even worse. Got Wade taking his kids to parades where dudes flash **** and acting like he's progressive for it.

Norcaliblunt
08-30-2023, 12:58 PM
I’d say Michael Jordan. Gatoraid is poison and Nike is wicked. Jordan is an of agent globalist corporate greed and human rights atrocities. On the macro level this dude is way more evil than Karl Malone.

Norcaliblunt
08-30-2023, 01:01 PM
If the democrats get their way it will be even worse. Got Wade taking his kids to parades where dudes flash **** and acting like he's progressive for it.

What do you think all that food coloring in Gatoraid does to children?

highwhey
08-30-2023, 01:04 PM

awww do you need a hug?

Kblaze8855
08-30-2023, 03:07 PM
Do I need a hug? I need more clever attacks when I’m insulted. As watered down as the game has become the watering down of man to man banter might be even worse. The PC era has robbed your generation of the experience needed to really go at your friends or enemies off the top. The shit I’d be called or call others in the 90s would get me cancelled weekly these days. Maybe that’s why we have guys on here calling each other stinky dingus and shit like that. Y’all don’t have the hate in your hearts and experience ripping each other without mercy or concern for societal judgement for this game.

FultzNationRISE
08-30-2023, 03:15 PM
Do I need a hug? I need more clever attacks when I’m insulted. As watered down as the game has become the watering down of man to man banter might be even worse. The PC era has robbed your generation of the experience needed to really go at your friends or enemies off the top. The shit I’d be called or call others in the 90s would get me cancelled weekly these days. Maybe that’s why we have guys on here calling each other stinky dingus and shit like that. Y’all don’t have the hate in your hearts and experience ripping each other without mercy or concern for societal judgement for this game.

I laughed out loud

tpols
08-30-2023, 03:37 PM

You were on here the other day cursing people out and throwing a tantrum. It doesn't take much to rile you up. :lol I barely had to try.

Kblaze8855
08-30-2023, 03:49 PM
I don’t believe I’ve ever cussed you out. I have explained why I don’t think you know very much, but there aren’t many people here I will give a genuine insult because too many of you take shit personally. I will rip on highway now and then because I didn’t think he took it personally but it’s looking like he does. Not like i actually even know he’s fat. I saw a picture that may or may not have been him from probably four or five years ago, and it was about what an average American would look like plus a little bit of love handles that could easily be lost in a matter of months. But I joke with him about being fat, and he acts like he actually wants to fight.

I really can’t be myself on here. Who would’ve thought the Internet would become a place you have to water down your true personality as not to offend people. Put a little funny spin on an insult on here people ready to fight about it for six months. I have friends still clowning the **** out of me over shit that happened in 1993. It’s just ****ing around but on the Internet people think you’re actually mad at them now you have a rival trying to argue in every topic.

No more Gobb types I can clown or be clowned by and keep it moving. You know that mother****er lost a bet to me and owed me money and instead spent the money on a Herb Williams Knicks jersey and sent it to my house? You know…because I’m a herb.

Thats how my generation jokes.

Too many of y’all think it’s serious when I **** with you so I keep it boring.

1987_Lakers
08-30-2023, 10:00 PM

Fvcking hell. :oldlol:

Full Court
08-30-2023, 10:05 PM

:roll:

1987_Lakers
08-30-2023, 10:06 PM

This dude is really laughing at the fact that kblaze is calling his insults trash.

SouBeachTalents
08-30-2023, 10:08 PM
Without watching it I know OJ, Aaron Hernandez & Rae Carruth are going to be there.

Axe
08-30-2023, 10:12 PM
:oldlol:

Baller234
08-30-2023, 10:46 PM
I don't agree with the hate for Karl Malone and I really wish people would get over themselves already.

I'm assuming we're all grown here so let's be real and talk like men. I don't condone statutory rape but he was just a dumb fu*king kid who made a mistake. I can't just hold that over him the rest of his life. Shit I'm old enough to remember when top selling artists would actually GLORIFY statutory rape in their music. Redman and Kid Rock come to mind.

The way I see it the girl's family settled with him out of court, therefore justice has been served. If they can move on then so should everyone else. His relationship with his son has also been mended and they are now very close. Literally everyone involved has moved on.

So for total strangers to be irrationally triggered by Karl Malone, after ALL this time not caring about it, just seems performative to me.

Norcaliblunt
08-31-2023, 12:54 AM
I don't agree with the hate for Karl Malone and I really wish people would get over themselves already.

I'm assuming we're all grown here so let's be real and talk like men. I don't condone statutory rape but he was just a dumb fu*king kid who made a mistake. I can't just hold that over him the rest of his life. Shit I'm old enough to remember when top selling artists would actually GLORIFY statutory rape in their music. Redman and Kid Rock come to mind.

The way I see it the girl's family settled with him out of court, therefore justice has been served. If they can move on then so should everyone else. His relationship with his son has also been mended and they are now very close. Literally everyone involved has moved on.

So for total strangers to be irrationally triggered by Karl Malone, after ALL this time not caring about it, just seems performative to me.

I don’t know the specifics of Malones case but I do find it weird how people pick and choose who they want to hate when it comes to the sexual crime stuff. Kobe Bryant was accused of raping a chick while married, settled out of court, but gets the benefit of the doubt. Lol. All the old rock stars who banged underage groupies are blasted on classic rock radio everyday and fools bump there heads and jam to there shit. Lmao.

Full Court
08-31-2023, 06:58 AM
This dude is really laughing at the fact that kblaze is calling his insults trash.

What can I say? The specific terms he called out are pretty hilarious. :confusedshrug:

Xiao Yao You
08-31-2023, 07:01 AM

I have a bigger problem with the fact that he took some of his bastard kids in(the one that was in the WNBA) and ignores others(the one that was a football player)

Full Court
08-31-2023, 07:08 AM
I find it kind of weird that some people hold what Malone did against him but give Kobe a pass for being a rapist.

Kblaze8855
08-31-2023, 07:17 AM
The way I see it the girl's family settled with him out of court, therefore justice has been served.

So it’s “justice” to have sex with middle school girls so long as you pay the parents?

The shit people can take a minute to think about then actually type while calling other people irrational is amazing.

Answer me this. Can justice for all crimes be achieved if you’re rich enough to pay off of the victim and the family? Because if not putting child moleststation on the list, but not other crimes seems weird.

Are people rich enough for a pay off ever responsible for their actions or are they all living right and just so long as someone will take the money instead of pressing charges?

There is no injustice to someone selling their under age children for sex long as the payment clears?

But I’m the one being irrational.

Axe
08-31-2023, 07:21 AM
:lol :facepalm

Kblaze8855
08-31-2023, 07:23 AM
I find it kind of weird that some people hold what Malone did against him but give Kobe a pass for being a rapist.

you can’t actually know if anybody is a regular rapist because regular rape if it isn’t somehow recorded or seen is always a matter of he said she said. You can’t prove intent, or who said what in some hotel. Once an adult gets a middle school girl pregnant and the DNA test reveals he’s the father him having sex with children is factual. I know for a fact Kobe had sex with that girl. I don’t know for a fact if she was OK with it or not at the time. I know for a fact, Malone had sex with a middle school child. the child being OK with it or not is irrelevant data.

Its the difference between accusation and indisputable fact. And those are incredibly different things. Rape is hard to prove which is one reason it’s so terrible.

Statutory rape is easy to prove when you have DNA testing and a pregnant child.

Kobe may have raped a woman. Karl Malone did have sex with a little girl.

Feel free to continue pretending to not see the difference but I don’t buy it.

FireDavidKahn
08-31-2023, 08:01 AM

He was 20 years old when he had sex with a 13 year old. You're a dipshit

RRR3
08-31-2023, 09:19 AM
Baller234 claims to care about grooming children but is fine with what Karl Malone did. You can’t make this shit up.

Baller234
08-31-2023, 09:31 AM
So it’s “justice” to have sex with middle school girls so long as you pay the parents?

The shit people can take a minute to think about then actually type while calling other people irrational is amazing.

Answer me this. Can justice for all crimes be achieved if you’re rich enough to pay off of the victim and the family? Because if not putting child moleststation on the list, but not other crimes seems weird.

Are people rich enough for a pay off ever responsible for their actions or are they all living right and just so long as someone will take the money instead of pressing charges?

There is no injustice to someone selling their under age children for sex long as the payment clears?

But I’m the one being irrational.

Actually yes, in the eyes of the law, justice was served. The girl's family had every opportunity to take him to court and see him suffer the punishment for his crimes. They didn't have to settle for a payoff. It doesn't mean they weren't wronged, but it does indicate that they were able to accept the outcome and move on.

If the family themselves didn't even consider it a hanging offense, neither should total strangers. He was a dumb 20 year old kid. He was excused in the court of law and restitution was given to the family. Everyone involved is happy now. You need to move on.

Baller234
08-31-2023, 09:35 AM
Baller234 claims to care about grooming children but is fine with what Karl Malone did. You can’t make this shit up.

STFU you disgusting troll.

I went out of my way to say that I don't condone what he did.

Xiao Yao You
08-31-2023, 09:39 AM
Actually yes, in the eyes of the law, justice was served. The girl's family had every opportunity to take him to court and see him suffer the punishment for his crimes. They didn't have to settle for a payoff. It doesn't mean they weren't wronged, but it does indicate that they were able to accept the outcome and move on.

If the family themselves didn't even consider it a hanging offense, neither should total strangers. He was a dumb 20 year old kid. He was excused in the court of law and restitution was given to the family. Everyone involved is happy now. You need to move on.

the kids that he won't have anything to do with might not be happy about it

Axe
08-31-2023, 09:40 AM
The guy who brought covid to the league three years ago, where is he? :coleman:

Xiao Yao You
08-31-2023, 09:42 AM
The guy who brought covid to the league three years ago, where is he? :coleman:

living in OKC somewhere?

Baller234
08-31-2023, 09:45 AM
the kids that he won't have anything to do with might not be happy about it

Karl Malone's son has forgiven him and they are both very close now.

https://twitter.com/e_woodyard/status/1262527801812541442

^ The source video has been deleted, but the direct quote is still there.

"I just want everyone to see me and my dad are great. We’re best friends. That’s my best friend. I don’t feel I owe anyone but my old man”

It's really, really strange that you guys are more outraged and outspoken about this than the actual people involved.

Xiao Yao You
08-31-2023, 09:47 AM

"I just want everyone to see me and my dad are great. We’re best friends. That’s my best friend. I don’t feel I owe anyone but my old man”

It's really, really strange that you guys are more outraged and outspoken about this than the actual people involved.

that's new. When the guy was first going into the NFL he didn't want anything to do with him because he'd already paid the family off. More bad press must've changed his mind

Kblaze8855
08-31-2023, 09:48 AM

So long as parents are ok with it rich people can buy children to have sex with and society should look the other way so long as it’s worded as a “settlement”. This is your position? Cash payments to parents of children brings about justice after an adult has sex with the children. What part of that am I getting wrong?

1987_Lakers
08-31-2023, 09:52 AM
I think I'm gonna take Baller's side here. Yes, what Malone did was terrible, but I don't think it's fair to throw eggs at someone for something they did when they were 20 years old. He's 60 years old now and he never got in trouble with the law while he was in the NBA or after he retired.

FireDavidKahn
08-31-2023, 09:57 AM

So you would be perfectly happy if some 20 year old ****ed your hypothetical (no one would ever willingly reproduce with you) 13 year old daughter?:roll:

Baller234
08-31-2023, 09:58 AM
So long as parents are ok with it rich people can buy children to have sex with and society should look the other way so long as it’s worded as a “settlement”. This is your position? Cash payments to parents of children brings about justice after an adult has sex with the children. What part of that am I getting wrong?

This is a weird way to approach the discussion.

If we're operating under this logic, and parents are willingly whoring out their children for a paycheck, wouldn't that make them equally responsible?

Baller234
08-31-2023, 09:58 AM
So you would be perfectly happy if some 20 year old ****ed your hypothetical (no one would ever willingly reproduce with you) 13 year old daughter?:roll:

Would you?

Would you settle out of court?

Xiao Yao You
08-31-2023, 10:00 AM
This is a weird way to approach the discussion.

If we're operating under this logic, and parents are willingly whoring out their children for a paycheck, wouldn't that make them equally responsible?

they are certainly responsible as well

1987_Lakers
08-31-2023, 10:00 AM

Elvis had sex with a 14 year old when he was 20, why don't people every bring that up? People do dumb shit, no need to hold that over them for the rest of their lives.

Baller234
08-31-2023, 10:01 AM
they are certainly responsible as well

Okay so then why isn't anyone angry at the girl's family? By that logic, Karl Malone raped their daughter and they allowed him to go free in return for a paycheck.

FireDavidKahn
08-31-2023, 10:03 AM
Would you?

Would you settle out of court?

No I wouldn't.

NOw answer the question.

Would you be ok with a 20 year old having sex with your hypothetical 13 year old daughter?

RRR3
08-31-2023, 10:05 AM
Elvis had sex with a 14 year old when he was 20, why don't people every bring that up? People do dumb shit, no need to hold that over them for the rest of their lives.
That was also disgusting, people have just forgotten about it like they have for many rock stars. Raping children is not “doing dumb shit”, it’s actively evil. Dumb shit is not using a condom on someone you just met not ****ing people who are going through puberty which pretty much everyone agrees is evil.

RRR3
08-31-2023, 10:08 AM
It should also be pointed out that Malone doesn’t even get the “hey I thought she was bro!” defense because the girl was a family friend. He knew.

Baller234
08-31-2023, 10:09 AM
No I wouldn't.

NOw answer the question.

Would you be ok with a 20 year old having sex with your hypothetical 13 year old daughter?

I wouldn't be okay with it, but after that initial wave of anger and the dust has settled... I wouldn't want to see the kid punished for the rest of his life.

He would still be a scummy pervert, but that is not an irredeemable sin in my eyes. People grow up and people change. He didn't murder anyone.

1987_Lakers
08-31-2023, 10:10 AM
I wouldn't be okay with it, but after that initial wave of anger and the dust has settled... I wouldn't want to see the kid punished for the rest of his life.

He would still be a scummy pervert, but that is not an irredeemable sin in my eyes. People grow up and people change. He didn't murder anyone.

:applause:

FireDavidKahn
08-31-2023, 10:11 AM

Great.

So you agree that Malone is still a scummy evil pervert.

SO what even is your point in this thread if you still think Malone is a scummy evil pervert? Malone should be looked down upon.

FireDavidKahn
08-31-2023, 10:13 AM
ISH attracts some crazy people, but I never thought we'd see people defending and normalizing child rape:roll:

RRR3
08-31-2023, 10:14 AM
ISH attracts some crazy people, but I never thought we'd see people defending and normalizing child rape:roll:
Par for the course for ISH tbh. We’ve had people defend Hitler.

Xiao Yao You
08-31-2023, 10:17 AM
people defend Trump :wtf:

Baller234
08-31-2023, 10:17 AM
Great.

So you agree that Malone is still a scummy evil pervert.

SO what even is your point in this thread if you still think Malone is a scummy evil pervert? Malone should be looked down upon.

I didn't say he was evil. You're putting words in my mouth.

If you think what Malone did is truly evil, then why don't you have any smoke for the family? Why aren't you angry at them for not taking him to court and settling for a bag of money?

Baller234
08-31-2023, 10:18 AM

You don't have any logical counter arguments, so you're responding with feelings and emotions.

It reveals the weakness in your argument and your position.

Baller234
08-31-2023, 10:23 AM

These guys are all full of shit.

If they thought what Karl did was so irredeemable, they would also have anger and resentment towards the girl's family.

FireDavidKahn
08-31-2023, 10:23 AM
I didn't say he was evil. You're putting words in my mouth.

If you think what Malone did is truly evil, then why don't you have any smoke for the family? Why aren't you angry at them for not taking him to court and settling for a bag of money?

Poor black women don't come out on top vs. star athletes, especially back in that era.:roll:

Norcaliblunt
08-31-2023, 10:26 AM
People defend Michael Jordan making a gazillion dollars while endorsing poisoning children

1987_Lakers
08-31-2023, 10:26 AM

Nobody is defending what he did. People change, this was 40 years ago and like I said Malone has never been in trouble with the law in that time. You still have Biden as an old man being a creep towards little girls, but people act like it doesn't happen.

Baller234
08-31-2023, 10:31 AM
Poor black women don't come out on top vs. star athletes, especially back in that era.:roll:

There's no way you're confident in this argument and you aren't fooling anyone by adding a laughing emoji. You sound like a retard.

If someone's daughter were the victim of a truly evil act, any loving parent would want to see the perp punished at all costs. They definitely wouldn't just settle for a bag of money.

Try again.

Xiao Yao You
08-31-2023, 10:35 AM
There's no way you're confident in this argument and you aren't fooling anyone by adding a laughing emoji. You sound like a retard.

If someone's daughter were the victim of a truly evil act, any loving parent would want to see the perp punished at all costs. They definitely wouldn't just settle for a bag of money.

Try again.

easy to say if you've never been poor. It might not have been considered that evil at that time in that place? No one in this country cared about Jerry Lee Lewis marrying his 13 year old cousin. It took the Brits to say something

FireDavidKahn
08-31-2023, 10:36 AM

Try again.

Some type of punishment is better then nothing. Poor black people, even today, living in Louisiana do not get the benefit of the doubt and are always targeted against. 40 years ago it was exponentially worse.

Same reason why victims of horrible crimes will agree to let the prosecutors offer plea deals. Some guaranteed punishment is more beneficial then the perpetrator potentially walking away scot free. It sucks but that's how the system is designed.

Sex crimes against children are the worst of the worst.

Baller234
08-31-2023, 10:55 AM
Some type of punishment is better then nothing. Poor black people, even today, living in Louisiana do not get the benefit of the doubt and are always targeted against. 40 years ago it was exponentially worse.

Same reason why victims of horrible crimes will agree to let the prosecutors offer plea deals. Some guaranteed punishment is more beneficial then the perpetrator potentially walking away scot free. It sucks but that's how the system is designed.

Sex crimes against children are the worst of the worst.

So the state of Louisiana is racist and doesn't give the benefit of the doubt to black people, but a black man being accused of rape would somehow get a pass.

https://media.tenor.com/GUam0zVXQFEAAAAM/waiting-patiently-huh.gif

FireDavidKahn
08-31-2023, 10:57 AM
So the state of Louisiana is racist and doesn't give the benefit of the doubt to black people, but a black man being accused of rape would somehow get a pass.

https://media.tenor.com/GUam0zVXQFEAAAAM/waiting-patiently-huh.gif

Please read my post very carefully. There are some key words you purposefully missed.

Baller234
08-31-2023, 11:08 AM
Please read my post very carefully. There are some key words you purposefully missed.

I read your post pretty clearly.

Apparently you want us to believe that because the victim was poor, that the so called racist court would just conveniently decide to give a black man a pass for having raped someone.

This is your argument, correct? Because yes, it is retarded.

FireDavidKahn
08-31-2023, 11:57 AM
I read your post pretty clearly.

Apparently you want us to believe that because the victim was poor, that the so called racist court would just conveniently decide to give a black man a pass for having raped someone.

This is your argument, correct? Because yes, it is retarded.

40 years ago in a society, in Louisiana mind you, much more racist and unequal than today a poor, single underage black women wouldn't have stood a chance against a star athlete.

You are a fool you thinking otherwise.

Baller234
08-31-2023, 12:24 PM
40 years ago in a society, in Louisiana mind you, much more racist and unequal than today a poor, single underage black women wouldn't have stood a chance against a star athlete.

You are a fool you thinking otherwise.

Okay but the rapist perpetrator in this case is also black, so you're making an awful lot of assumptions here. You insist that the state of Lousiana is overtly racist, but you also want us to believe that they would take the side of a black rapist simply because he was good at basketball and the girl's family wasn't well off. This is such a gigantic reach I don't even know where to begin.

If my kid was the victim of a truly evil and vicious act, I would never ever accept money as form of restitution. I would take his ass to court and see him punished for his crime. I don't care if there's even a 1% chance of him being acquitted, I would never accept that money. At the very least you can go public with it and tarnish his name. If you're saying that Karl Malone is evil, then you should be equally as mad at the family for allowing him to skate accountability.

You're totally full of shit and you aren't even making sense.

FireDavidKahn
08-31-2023, 12:33 PM
Okay but the rapist perpetrator in this case is also black, so you're making an awful lot of assumptions here. You insist that the state of Lousiana is overtly racist, but you also want us to believe that they would take the side of a black rapist simply because he was good at basketball and the girl's family wasn't well off. This is such a gigantic reach I don't even know where to begin.

If my kid was the victim of a truly evil and vicious act, I would never ever accept money as form of restitution. I would take his ass to court and see him punished for his crime. I don't care if there's even a 1% chance of him being acquitted, I would never accept that money. At the very least you can go public with it and tarnish his name. If you're saying that Karl Malone is evil, then you should be equally as mad at the family for allowing him to skate accountability.

You're totally full of shit and you aren't even making sense.

OJ Simpson destroys your "theory"

He got off in criminal court, sued in civil court so according to you he is innocent:roll:

Star athletes and rich people are treated differently. When you accept this the better your life will be.

You were wearing diapers in the 2000's, you have absolutely no clue what life was like back then.

1987_Lakers
08-31-2023, 12:51 PM
Don't know how accurate this is, but I read somewhere that the Bell family didn't even want Malone to be charged with rape, just wanted prove that he was the dad.

Xiao Yao You
08-31-2023, 01:06 PM
Don't know how accurate this is, but I read somewhere that the Bell family didn't even want Malone to be charged with rape, just wanted prove that he was the dad.

doesn't say here. He got off easy though!

https://www.espn.com/espn/page2/story?page=hill/080507

It would be one thing if Malone was unable to financially provide for his son, but he made more than $100 million during his NBA career. The Salt Lake (Utah) Tribune reported that when Bell's grandparents initially took Malone to court for paternity in 1986, his second year with the Jazz, they requested Malone pay $200 a week. Malone didn't respond to the suit, but a Louisiana judge ruled he was Bell's father -- after a paternity test showed that was indeed accurate -- and ordered Malone to pay $125 a week, plus past and future medical expenses. Malone claimed that was too much and later reached a confidential out-of-court settlement with Bell's family between 1988 and 1989.

Kblaze8855
08-31-2023, 01:19 PM
I swear this topic brings more scum bags to the forefront than anything else. Just downright ****ing stupid arguments. Justice has been done after you rape a child if you’re rich enough to pay off the parents. Then we have “What about Elvis?” As if every rational person‘s response wouldn’t be **** Elvis too. And whoever else you wanna bring up. The only reason we’re not talking about Elvis instead is because it’s a Basketball forum. Why would we be talking about a dead singer from the 50s instead of a significant living basketball player everyone here remembers who is still trotted by the NBA?

And as if that isn’t bad enough people talking about it was a long time ago, and he hasn’t been arrested all these years? of all the things a person can do that follows them throughout life in this world we have people complaining that being a child molester is one of them? One of the only things you can do that society deems so heinous they put you on a ****ing list so people can always know your location to keep their children away from you. pull up your local sex offender registry. Actually check the addresses. Not only will you find some close to you you’ll realize some of them put in bullshit addresses like businesses so they don’t require to inform their neighbors what they are.

There is literally nothing you can do in this ****ed up society that won’t create scum bags popping up like mushrooms after a rain storm to defend it. This world is so ****ing shameless right now. You go **** a baby and have people talking about justice if the parents take a pay off. Talking about yeah well a lot of other people **** babies and acting like it’s wrong to get on somebody for ****ing a baby in the past. No matter how low the bar this place will find a way to worm under it and act like people with even the most basic decency are prudes, soft, or whatever the insult of the day is.

Hitler. Child molesters. Slavers.

There is nothing we can all just come together to denounce.

Grown men sticking their dick in kids still sparks a deep dive to determine if maybe we’re being too hard on them.

We are doomed. And we deserve it. Let the animals have this planet back.

1987_Lakers
08-31-2023, 01:22 PM
I swear this topic brings more scum bags to the forefront than anything else. Just downright ****ing stupid arguments. Justice has been done after you rape a child if you’re rich enough to pay off the parents. Then we have “What about Elvis?” As if every rational person‘s response wouldn’t be **** Elvis too. And whoever else you wanna bring up. The only reason we’re not talking about Elvis instead is because it’s a Basketball forum. Why would we be talking about a dead singer from the 50s instead of a significant living basketball player everyone here remembers who is still trotted by the NBA?

Didn't Hollywood just make a huge movie about Elvis? The actor who played him was even nominated for an Oscar.

Just more evidence that democrats/woke media are full of hypocrites.

FireDavidKahn
08-31-2023, 01:27 PM

And as if that isn’t bad enough people talking about it was a long time ago, and he hasn’t been arrested all these years? of all the things a person can do that follows them throughout life in this world we have people complaining that being a child molester is one of them? One of the only things you can do that society deems so heinous they put you on a ****ing list so people can always know your location to keep their children away from you. pull up your local sex offender registry. Actually check the addresses. Not only will you find some close to you you’ll realize some of them put in bullshit addresses like businesses so they don’t require to inform their neighbors what they are.

There is literally nothing you can do in this ****ed up society that won’t create scum bags popping up like mushrooms after a rain storm to defend it. This world is so ****ing shameless right now. You go **** a baby and have people talking about justice if the parents take a pay off. Talking about yeah well a lot of other people **** babies and acting like it’s wrong to get on somebody for ****ing a baby in the past. No matter how low the bar this place will find a way to worm under it and act like people with even the most basic decency are prudes, soft, or whatever the insult of the day is.

Hitler. Child molesters. Slavers.

There is nothing we can all just come together to denounce.

Grown men sticking their dick in kids still sparks a deep dive to determine if maybe we’re being too hard on them.

We are doomed. And we deserve it. Let the animals have this planet back.

:applause:

Baller234
08-31-2023, 01:33 PM
I swear this topic brings more scum bags to the forefront than anything else. Just downright ****ing stupid arguments. Justice has been done after you rape a child if you’re rich enough to pay off the parents

Why did the parents choose to settle for a giant bag of money then? Why didn't they do their best to put the scumbag rapist behind bars and see him punished for his crime? You keep pretending like the family was forced at gunpoint. Now you're desperately trying to conflate Karl Malone with Adolf Hitler.

Why aren't you upset with the family then? Be a man and answer the question instead of trying to deflect into god knows what else.

Baller234
08-31-2023, 01:40 PM

That would be something.

All the more reason to call out the idiots in this thread pretending to be angry and upset.

1987_Lakers
08-31-2023, 01:50 PM
For the record, what Malone did was terrible and should have gone to jail for what he did. But to call him “evil” for something he did 40 years ago as a 20 year old seems over the top, at least to me. He may very well still be a scumbag, but in reality we don’t know what’s in his heart. We are not around him 24/7. This stuff isn’t as black and white as it seems.

Baller234
08-31-2023, 02:16 PM
For the record, what Malone did was terrible and should have gone to jail for what he did. But to call him “evil” for something he did 40 years ago as a 20 year old seems over the top, at least to me. He may very well still be a scumbag, but in reality we don’t know what’s in his heart. We are not around him 24/7. This stuff isn’t as black and white as it seems.

Of course what he did was wrong, but total strangers being more outraged than the family members themselves screams of performative virtue.

If the parents truly felt that irreparable harm was done to their daughter and their family, then they would have every right to want to see Malone burn in hell. Clearly that's not the case. Whatever happened, they have obviously made peace with it and have moved on.

So for weirdos like the ones in this thread to hold their own grudge, when literally everyone involved has stopped giving a fu*k, is really strange. Especially knowing that Malone has not been involved in any other scandalous behavior since that time.

Kblaze8855
08-31-2023, 03:31 PM
Why did the parents choose to settle for a giant bag of money then? Why didn't they do their best to put the scumbag rapist behind bars and see him punished for his crime? You keep pretending like the family was forced at gunpoint. Now you're desperately trying to conflate Karl Malone with Adolf Hitler.

Why aren't you upset with the family then? Be a man and answer the question instead of trying to deflect into god knows what else.

You’re asking stupid and irrelevant questions and complaining nobody cares to give you an answer. Let me explain why. Because whether or not anybody is mad at the parents of the girl has nothing to do with Karl Malone being a child molester. You scum bags working so hard to point out the fact that there is more than one bad person as if you’re making some kind of valid point. There are millions if not billions of scumbags. When one is the issue the mere existence of another one not being talked about at the same time doesn’t make a point. If I’m talking about someone being a murderer there being another 2 million murderers walking around doesn’t have anything to do with it.

if Michael Jackson is, indeed, a child molester, and it seems he is the parents sending their children to an obvious weirdo are also ****ed up, but that does absolutely nothing to take away from how heinous is to put your dick in a child. The **** is wrong with you? “Whatabout” does not need to cover child molesters and every individual raping children does not need to have attention deflected off of them by questionable defenders because there is more than one bad person in the world.

start 35 discussions about 35 people who enabled or personally raped children, and in all 35 I will agree they are ****ed up. But all 35 don’t have to be addressed at the same time to justify addressing the one being discussed.

You find out a kid down the street got raped nobody rational needs to come into the conversation doing whataboutism talking about the pedophile practices of ancient civilizations or whatever some rockstar was doing in 1943.

Not everything needs a “Yea but what about…”.

Cape up for innocent slips of the tongue that get blown out of proportion or something. Gearing up on behalf of people impregnating 6th graders should be beneath even the worst of us.

Kblaze8855
08-31-2023, 03:40 PM

Jerry Sandusky was doing this shit in the 70s and when he finally got locked up it was for crimes as old as 1993. Let’s say that he stopped in 1993. Should he be held responsible now? It was 30 years ago. Should we only count the more recent ones? Maybe knock some years off the sentence? I assume he’s worse because we know there were several. So let’s me ask….

How many kids can you **** before it’s black and white? One doesn’t do it? You can go knowingly have sex with 1 6th grader and you aren’t a child molester yet? Or are you saying child molesters aren’t inherently evil?

you think this through you’ll realize it goes a place you’re very uncomfortable being. Or maybe it doesn’t. Maybe one really isn’t enough to judge for some. Maybe you allow a test run of child rape to see if it sticks. If they don’t like it enough to do it again…did it even happen?

RRR3
08-31-2023, 03:46 PM
Kblaze ethering those pedo defenders :bowdown:

Im Still Ballin
08-31-2023, 03:59 PM
The only thing I'll say is that if the victim wants to move on and not have this story brought up continually, I think that should be respected. I think that should be prioritized above everything else. But then again, I'm not sure if the identities have remained anonymous or not.

Norcaliblunt
08-31-2023, 03:59 PM
Honest question Kblaze, what do you think about the NBA, all Malones endorsement deals, the Utah Jazz, the basketball hall of fame, and USA Olympic basketball. All they all scumbags too? I mean they just didn’t lightweight defend dude on a message board. They put him on.

Kblaze8855
08-31-2023, 04:10 PM
I don’t imagine there’s a large organization on earth that never employed or did business with a child molester. There’s an awful lot of them walking around most of them still hidden. I suppose it comes down to what you know and when and how you deal with it. I don’t know who at the nba was dumb enough to sign off on him being spotlighted during the all star game last year. You have to know how that’s going to go now that society isnt as apt to look the other way.

Besides, I never said being a scumbag means he wasn’t a great basketball player. If you remove everybody from the rock ‘n’ roll Hall of Fame who ever beat a woman, you will be removing some Titans. doesn’t mean they aren’t what they are. You can be both a scumbag and an incredible musician or athlete. One doesn’t wash away the other.

And it was a very long time before we stopped just looking the other way. I don’t know if a Karl Malone has a career these days. Not if it’s well known in advance. Most of the times shit like this is a rumor. Karl is in the fairly unique situation of having what he did be known fact.

A few after him had the rumors and allegations. I don’t know how many were absolutely known. The next guy will be an interesting test case for sure. Leagues have shown that talent comes first. I don’t know how talented a known child molester would have to be for a team to make him the face of the organization of these days.

Norcaliblunt
08-31-2023, 04:16 PM
I don’t imagine there’s a large organization on earth that never employed or did business with a child molester. There’s an awful lot of them walking around most of them still hidden. I suppose it comes down to what you know and when and how you deal with it. I don’t know who at the nba was dumb enough to sign off on him being spotlighted during the all star game last year. You have to know how that’s going to go now that society isnt as apt to look the other way.

They know everything about dude. NBA’s the feds remember. The Ja Morant situation exposed that.

The NBA consciously put on a child molester. USA Olympic basketball also knowingly put on a child molester. Last but not least The Basketball Hall of Fame years after the cat was out the bag publicly straight up inducted a child molester.

Kblaze8855
08-31-2023, 04:28 PM
They know everything about dude. NBA’s the feds remember. The Ja Morant situation exposed that.

The NBA consciously put on a child molester. USA Olympic basketball also knowingly put on a child molester. Last but not least The Basketball Hall of Fame years after the cat was out the bag publicly straight up inducted a child molester.

what I want to know is what do you think the reaction to that would be from someone who takes issue with Karl Malone being a child molester? You think I’d be like “No! You will not denigrate the noble trustees of the basketball hall of fame!”? This is the main flaw of what about ism. You point out other people the person talking also doesn’t give a shit about. Do you think it hurts my feelings in anyway if you want to find a list of people who helped Karl Malone? Or do you think I’m supposed to express an opinion on 290 nameless and faceless hypothetical people and abstract business entities?

Karl Malone is a rich guy living off of vast entertainment empire we all feed into. Him and dozens or more likely thousands of the less known child molesters and other terrible people. Point out as many of them as you want. I do not care. File all of them away next to Karl Malone. Malone is still a child molester. The entire earth is not complicit in his crimes because we all have cable and it pays him. People are responsible for their actions and when you give me specific people and their actions I’ll tell you what I think.

He and all the “But what about” people. Let me answer you in advance for all of them.

**** em.

Yes. That one too. And the other one.

Anything else?

Norcaliblunt
08-31-2023, 04:40 PM
what I want to know is what do you think the reaction to that would be from someone who takes issue with Karl Malone being a child molester? You think I’d be like “No! You will not denigrate the noble trustees of the basketball hall of fame!”? This is the main flaw of what about ism. You point out other people the person talking also doesn’t give a shit about. Do you think it hurts my feelings in anyway if you want to find a list of people who helped Karl Malone? Or do you think I’m supposed to express an opinion on 290 nameless and faceless hypothetical people and abstract business entities?

Karl Malone is a rich guy living off of vast entertainment empire we all feed into. Him and dozens or more likely thousands of the less known child molesters and other terrible people. Point out as many of them as you want. I do not care. File all of them away next to Karl Malone. Malone is still a child molester. The entire earth is not complicit in his crimes because we all have cable and it pays him. People are responsible for their actions and when you give me specific people and their actions I’ll tell you what I think.

He and all the “But what about” people. Let me answer you in advance for all of them.

**** em.

Yes. That one too. And the other one.

Anything else?

Alright one person Jerry Sloan. Is he a scumbag for coaching a child molester? He could have easily said **** that I ain’t coaching a child molester.

Norcaliblunt
08-31-2023, 04:43 PM
Would you play pick up with a known child molester?

The whole entire dream team had no problem. Lmao.

Kblaze8855
08-31-2023, 04:59 PM
Alright one person Jerry Sloan. Is he a scumbag for coaching a child molester? He could have easily said **** that I ain’t coaching a child molester.

I have no idea what Jerry Sloan knew in the 80s. Nor do I judge people as the equal of criminals who employed by the same company. That said the next one was known pretty immediately:

According to the report, both girls said they got drunk on alcohol served by Stevenson. The 14-year-old said she had consensual sex with Stevenson and later passed out, while the 15-year-old said she had consensual sex with Anderson, the report said. Also in the room at the time was Richard Millsap, a former high school teammate of Stevenson and Anderson, whom the 15-year-old said did not participate in the sex.Everyone left the motel together and the girls were dropped off at the 15-year-old's house. The 14-year-old's mother, who was worried because her daughter was late, found her at her friend's house and picked her up. The mother called police after her daughter told her what had happened.

The mother later confronted Stevenson in a telephone call that was recorded, the police report said, and Stevenson admitted he had sex with the woman's daughter and said Anderson had sex with the other girl. Stevenson also admitted providing the alcohol.The 14-year-old and her family have known Stevenson and Anderson for four years.Stevenson faces up to three years in prison if convicted.Stevenson could not immediately be reached for comment. No one was home at his parents' house where a purple Jazz flag was hanging.

At a news conference Wednesday in Salt Lake City, Jazz officials said they didn't know enough about the case to take action. Jazz vice president Kevin O'Connor said nobody in the organization had spoken with Stevenson."Should he have been in a position that supposedly he was in? No. Do we know what that position was? No. So to support him or to say he was wrong, I don't want to say either one until we know more," O'Connor said.

There are so many you would have trouble avoiding them. 18 of them apparently live in my area. This is the first by alphabetical order on the registry:

https://www.hostpic.org/images/2309010225110384.jpeg

Dude probably works at Tractor Supply or something.

They’re far too numerous to avoid even when you ignore that most never get caught.

You can’t really keep them away from you. Just keep an eye on your loved ones. We can talk going the Punisher route but I suspect it doesn’t work out well in real life.

Norcaliblunt
08-31-2023, 05:00 PM
The bottom line is you always want to call out people who are just barely supporting a creep by typing a few comments here and there, but never wanna say shit about the enablers of evil in real life.

User name whoever is a scumbag because they have an opinion but Barkley and Jordan actually played with dude and called him a teammate. Shits hilarious to me.

Kblaze8855
08-31-2023, 05:06 PM
Once again, you make the assumption that I give a shit if you think Michael Jordan is a scumbag. That means absolutely nothing to me. If you think everyone who has a child molesting coworker is a scumbag akin to the molester himself? I find that weird, but do you. Personally?

I find rape and it being downplayed if not outright defended to be worse than being in the same organization with a rapist considering there are millions of them and we all have jobs and so do they. But again you do you. Charles Barkley doesn’t need defending by me. A lot more rational people are going to take issue with putting your dick in a baby or defending such behavior than finding out somebody is employed by the same company as somebody else who did such a thing.

Charles and MJ will survive the 18 people who draw such a stupid conclusion. Karl is obviously surviving the world knowing he’s a rapist too.

I don’t feel a need to make it a whole thing if you wanna lump every person who ever worked with him in as an enabler. That’s the kinda shit easily drowned out by the common sense of the millions who know better.

It can do without my help. Watch.

Watch it not need my help for the rest of your life as normal people find it a dumb comparison.

Full Court
08-31-2023, 05:15 PM
you can’t actually know if anybody is a regular rapist because regular rape if it isn’t somehow recorded or seen is always a matter of he said she said. You can’t prove intent, or who said what in some hotel. Once an adult gets a middle school girl pregnant and the DNA test reveals he’s the father him having sex with children is factual. I know for a fact Kobe had sex with that girl. I don’t know for a fact if she was OK with it or not at the time. I know for a fact, Malone had sex with a middle school child. the child being OK with it or not is irrelevant data.

Its the difference between accusation and indisputable fact. And those are incredibly different things. Rape is hard to prove which is one reason it’s so terrible.

Statutory rape is easy to prove when you have DNA testing and a pregnant child.

Kobe may have raped a woman. Karl Malone did have sex with a little girl.

Feel free to continue pretending to not see the difference but I don’t buy it.

There's no more of a "reasonable doubt" about Kobe than there is about OJ Simpson. He admitted he strangled her, because that's what he likes to do. And I'm not going to go into all the other things. The victim would probably have won the civil case, but what Kobe did through his lawyers - attempting to ruin her life until she accepted the settlement - was almost as egregious as the rape in my opinion.

Of course, the dude's dead, so it's probably not even worth arguing about this.

Kblaze8855
08-31-2023, 05:24 PM
Except in a murder case, there are dead bodies. If OJ didn’t kill the people somebody did. A murder was committed. In a normal rape investigation only one thing can be certain. Sex happened. you simply cannot know what either of them wanted to happen. That’s not an opinion. That is an absolute stone cold fact. As I said, that’s why rape is so terrible.

You can gather evidence and draw your conclusions but you can’t know. I know for an absolute fact Karl is a child molester. well to be more accurate I know for a fact his sperm got inside her body. Isn’t a lot of mystery there. Not a lot of opinion and feeling. He acknowledges he’s the father, so there is no question. Whatever you think about the Kobe case it is what you think. Karl Malone is what we know. We know his age. We know the girls age. We know the age of the child. Facts that are not up for debate. He did it. You think you know what Kobe did. There is a significant difference.

Xiao Yao You
08-31-2023, 05:48 PM

he could have and he wouldn't even be talked about. He's considered one of the great coaches because of Stockton/Malone and ridiculous loyalty from the Jazz. He would've have been back in Illinois on a tractor otherwise

Baller234
08-31-2023, 06:21 PM
Kblaze, here you go again equating two things that aren't even remotely the same. Sandusky was grooming children starting at 8 years old and was having them them play with his pen*s. He was also 50 years old during this time and there at least 20 different cases of abuse.

Karl Malone was a 20 year old kid having non-forced relation with a 13 year old. Call it whatever you want, but I'm sorry that doesn't even put him in remotely the same universe as Sandusky. You are SO desperate to paint Karl Malone as this evil monster and nobody is buying your holier than thou performance.

Norcaliblunt is 100% right. If you're so disgusted by Karl Malone as a human, then you should really be equally disgusted by anyone whoever associated with him. The NBA, the Jazz organization, his teammates... they all had to be aware yet nobody said as much as a peep. That means they're all guilty of employing, platforming and supporting a known child molester.

Xiao Yao You
08-31-2023, 06:25 PM
Kblaze, here you go again equating two things that aren't even remotely the same. Sandusky was grooming children starting at 8 years old and was having them them play with his pen*s. He was also 50 years old during this time and there at least 20 different cases of abuse.

Karl Malone was a 20 year old kid having non-forced relation with a 13 year old. Call it whatever you want, but I'm sorry that doesn't even put him in remotely the same universe as Sandusky. You are SO desperate to paint Karl Malone as this evil monster and nobody is buying your holier than thou performance.

Norcaliblunt is 100% right. If you're so disgusted by Karl Malone as a human, then you should really be equally disgusted by anyone whoever associated with him. The NBA, the Jazz organization, his teammates... they all had to be aware yet nobody said as much as a peep. That means they're all guilty of employing, platforming and supporting a known child molester.

Not sure I remember ever hearing about it until His daughter started to get talked about. Their background checks certainly weren't as detailed back then so how much anyone else knew before that I'm not sure

Jasper
08-31-2023, 07:41 PM

once again Karl mailman was a scumbag comments.
I don't know off the court , but on the court , he was a punishing PF, but not dirty like Rodman, Laimbeer and others.
The decade Malone played it was brutal , some games reached 70 points cause of how tough it was.

Xiao Yao You
08-31-2023, 07:45 PM
once again Karl mailman was a scumbag comments.
I don't know off the court , but on the court , he was a punishing PF, but not dirty like Rodman, Laimbeer and others.
The decade Malone played it was brutal , some games reached 70 points cause of how tough it was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0RGcMhGMk4

:facepalm

Baller234
08-31-2023, 10:54 PM
Not sure I remember ever hearing about it until His daughter started to get talked about. Their background checks certainly weren't as detailed back then so how much anyone else knew before that I'm not sure

Dude, come on. They all fu*king knew.

And if by some impossible chance they didn't, Jemele Hill wrote this piece in 2008 for ESPN

Malone was inducted into the HOF two years later. I don't recall a single person making an issue out of this. That means both the league and his entire extended circle continued to endorse him even after this became public knowledge. He's also been a guest on TNT a handful of times as well.

So spare us your all your phony outrage. If Karl is a monster, then so is everyone else associated with him for not speaking up.

Bawkish
08-31-2023, 11:30 PM
Yes Malone is a monster

He gave Isiah Thomas 40 stitches in the head and KTFO David Robinson unconscious

ShawkFactory
09-01-2023, 11:03 AM
Dude, come on. They all fu*king knew.

And if by some impossible chance they didn't, Jemele Hill wrote this piece in 2008 for ESPN

Malone was inducted into the HOF two years later. I don't recall a single person making an issue out of this. That means both the league and his entire extended circle continued to endorse him even after this became public knowledge. He's also been a guest on TNT a handful of times as well.

So spare us your all your phony outrage. If Karl is a monster, then so is everyone else associated with him for not speaking up.

So you actually think calling Malone a child rapist is virtue signaling then? You seem like someone who has a “this is what this group thinks and does” thing made up in your mind and you approach every possible situation you can with that lens.

RRR3
09-01-2023, 11:43 AM
So you actually think calling Malone a child rapist is virtue signaling then? You seem like someone who has a “this is what this group thinks and does” thing made up in your mind and you approach every possible situation you can with that lens.
Malone is a republican. That’s why he’s going hard defending him.

tpols
09-01-2023, 12:54 PM
It's pretty hilarious seeing a lot of you clowns on your high horses judging others personally. Literally the main tenament of being a decent person is you don't judge others lest you want to be judged first. You're an ant in the eyes of God. Don't try to play his role.

Kblaze8855
09-01-2023, 01:32 PM
It's pretty hilarious seeing a lot of you clowns on your high horses judging others personally. Literally the main tenament of being a decent person is you don't judge others lest you want to be judged first. You're an ant in the eyes of God. Don't try to play his role.

Im gonna go ahead and gladly be labeled a person who judges child molesters. I plead guilty to those charges. If god doesn’t like it he can tell me himself.

RRR3
09-01-2023, 01:36 PM
You condemn people for taking the vaccine but child molestation is ok in your book :facepalm

tpols
09-01-2023, 01:48 PM
Im gonna go ahead and gladly be labeled a person who judges child molesters. I plead guilty to those charges. If god doesn’t like it he can tell me himself.

Oh he will... when you die and get your life review.

Kblaze8855
09-01-2023, 01:54 PM
Or one of the other 900 things people believe will be right. Maybe Shinto got it right. None of us will know till it’s too late.

RRR3
09-01-2023, 02:05 PM
Oh he will... when you die and get your life review.
Any god worth his salt would be more worried about child rapists than people judging child rapists. Ttrolls at it again.

warriorfan
09-01-2023, 02:22 PM
First off I’m not defending Karl Malone and what he did I think is wack. But I think we are judging it with a modern day frame of reference. This happened 40 years ago. I didn’t live in the south 40 years ago so i’m merely speculating but it’s safe to say things were a lot different. i could imagine that a 20 year old with a 14 year old would still be looked down upon by a lot of people but that thing was a lot more prevalent back then and to an extent socially accepted. Does anyone even know the laws they had down there 40 years ago? What Karl Malone might have done might have not even been against the law back then.

Norcaliblunt
09-01-2023, 02:47 PM
Any god worth his salt would be more worried about child rapists than people judging child rapists. Ttrolls at it again.

Bruh you literally worship a corporate stooge representing some of the most evil entities to ever exist.

Baller234
09-01-2023, 02:58 PM

Lol, okay bro.

If she was a child then so was Karl Malone. It's not like was a fully grown, mature adult when he did it. Your brain continues to develop well into your 20's.

It would be different if he were some 35 year old dude banging a freshmen in high school, but he was 20 fu*king years old. Illegal yes, morally questionable yes... but for you guys to act like he is some irredeemable piece of gutter trash who's going to burn in hell for all eternity and must be condemned at all times is beyond the pale.

Baller234
09-01-2023, 03:00 PM

I bet you voted for Mrs. Bill Clinton.

RRR3
09-01-2023, 03:08 PM
Bruh you literally worship a corporate stooge representing some of the most evil entities to ever exist.
Who? Trump? I don’t like Trump the pfp is a joke.

tpols
09-01-2023, 03:23 PM
I bet you voted for Mrs. Bill Clinton.

Kblaze is the type to vote for and endorse Joe Biden who has been a career politican that was a lead rally man against the school desegregation movement in the 70s and who voted for all the laws that unjustly imprisoned black males at an absurdly unreal rate destroying families and communities across the country just because he was a puppet sidekick to obama...

And then on the flip side demonize Trump for banging hookers and saying grab them by the whatever.

One guy purposefully was involved in the matrix that took down your entire ethnic demographic to profit himself and the other was just a real estate mogul wheeling dealing and having a little fun with escorts.

But he'll side with the guy who worked to actively destroy his people because the media told him to do so.

Kblaze8855
09-01-2023, 03:42 PM
Of all the things to try to insult your political opposition with calling them out for being against sex with 6th graders is pretty amazing. It almost feels like a joke being played on me the way some of you so consistently come down on the obviously ****ed up side of things then make it out to be political. It’s really reached a “He keeps demonizing someone who had sex with a child. What a leftist.” point. Like conservatives on the internet are just searching for deplorable shit to defend for shock value.

This one I’ll happily accept. If being anti child rape makes me…whatever….go on and give me that label. Hardly hurting my feelings. Write it across the heavens. We can go half on the gas money for the plane. I’ll happily rep those sentiments.

FultzNationRISE
09-01-2023, 03:45 PM
First off I’m not defending Karl Malone and what he did I think is wack. But I think we are judging it with a modern day frame of reference. This happened 40 years ago. I didn’t live in the south 40 years ago so i’m merely speculating but it’s safe to say things were a lot different. i could imagine that a 20 year old with a 14 year old would still be looked down upon by a lot of people but that thing was a lot more prevalent back then and to an extent socially accepted. Does anyone even know the laws they had down there 40 years ago? What Karl Malone might have done might have not even been against the law back then.

Yeah, musician Jerry Lee Lewis MARRIED his 13 year old cousin when he was 22, in 1957. This after he’d already been previously married and divorced when HE was 16 years old. Thats just how it was in rural Louisiana back then. Not saying it’s right or wrong, it just wouldnt have been looked at so egregiously as it is now.

In 50 years people might think we’re demonic savages for eating meat. Does that make us bad people? In the context of our time it is not considered an act of malice.

So whatever. I certainly dont approve of what Karl The Mailman Winslow did, but Im not convinced a mistake he made at 20 needs to be held over his head today.

Full Court
09-01-2023, 03:45 PM
Lol, okay bro.

If she was a child then so was Karl Malone. It's not like was a fully grown, mature adult when he did it. Your brain continues to develop well into your 20's.

It would be different if he were some 35 year old dude banging a freshmen in high school, but he was 20 fu*king years old. Illegal yes, morally questionable yes... but for you guys to act like he is some irredeemable piece of gutter trash who's going to burn in hell for all eternity and must be condemned at all times is beyond the pale.

Dude, 20 years old doesn't get you a pass for what you do. At 20 years old, you're responsible for everything you do. I'll go further and say that 16-year olds should be tried as adults for violent crimes. If you're 20 years old, you're a grown-*** man, and you should act like it.

tpols
09-01-2023, 03:49 PM
Of all the things to try to insult your political opposition with calling them out for being against sex with 6th graders is pretty amazing. It almost feels like a joke being played on me the way some of you so consistently come down on the obviously ****ed up side of things then make it out to be political. It’s really reached a “He keeps demonizing someone who had sex with a child. What a leftist.” point. Like conservatives on the internet are just searching for deplorable shit to defend for shock value.

This one I’ll happily accept. If being anti child rape makes me…whatever….go on and give me that label. Hardly hurting my feelings. Write it across the heavens. We can go half on the gas money for the plane. I’ll happily rep those sentiments.

No one has said even remotely what you just put in parenthesis. We just find it funny you'll openly vote for Clinton and Biden types who are known for the same type of shit (and way worse) and then youll throw your stones at Karl Malone. None of us here have done anything like that crazy but it's the hypocrisy that's being pointed out.

Kblaze8855
09-01-2023, 03:59 PM
No one has said even remotely what you just put in parenthesis. We just find it funny you'll openly vote for Clinton and Biden types who are known for the same type of shit (and way worse) than what you throw your stones at Karl Malone for. None of us here have done anything that crazy but it's the hypocrisy that's being pointed out.

And we go full circle back to the Kobe argument of what people think vs actual acknowledged fact.

Ill leave you here with the most extreme example yet of the ISH right wing coming down on the unthinkable side of every discussion then calling what they think is the left out for…you know…being pro decency. Anti child rape in this case. It’s good I know reasonable republicans in person. It’s like you’re all a parody on the internet.

FireDavidKahn
09-01-2023, 04:04 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

It's only "morally questionable" for a 20 year old to have sex with a drunk 13 year old now.

Some of these people on this forum belong on a list.

Baller234
09-01-2023, 04:04 PM
Dude, 20 years old doesn't get you a pass for what you do. At 20 years old, you're responsible for everything you do. I'll go further and say that 16-year olds should be tried as adults for violent crimes. If you're 20 years old, you're a grown-*** man, and you should act like it.

Murder is one thing, statutory is another. In some cultures it's perfectly normal to impregnate teenage girls. Doesn't make it right or wrong but these are just facts. A college aged kid having sex with a high school aged kid isn't the most heinous thing imaginable. There used to be a show in MTV called Teen Mom for crying out loud.

In some ways 20 is grown and in some ways it isn't. Point being that he shouldn't have it held over him the rest of his eternal life.

Baller234
09-01-2023, 04:07 PM
No one has said even remotely what you just put in parenthesis. We just find it funny you'll openly vote for Clinton and Biden types who are known for the same type of shit (and way worse) and then youll throw your stones at Karl Malone. None of us here have done anything like that crazy but it's the hypocrisy that's being pointed out.

Bill Clinton is on record as having visited Epstein Island over 20 times.

His wife Hillary remains married to him to this day. She's never condemned it and she's never spoken up. Bill Clinton, as well as Hillary, are still respected and revered figures of the democratic party.

None of these people crying over Karl Malone were even the slightest bit upset at Epstein's and Maxwell's client list being kept from public, even though it's clear that a lot of their favorite people were on it.

Fake, phony outrage.

Baller234
09-01-2023, 04:08 PM
And we go full circle back to the Kobe argument of what people think vs actual acknowledged fact.

Ill leave you here with the most extreme example yet of the ISH right wing coming down on the unthinkable side of every discussion then calling what they think is the left out for…you know…being pro decency. Anti child rape in this case. It’s good I know reasonable republicans in person. It’s like you’re all a parody on the internet.

Bro you equated Karl Malone with Adolf Hitler and Jerry Sandusky.

Get your weak shit out of here.

RRR3
09-01-2023, 04:15 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

It's only "morally questionable" for a 20 year old to have sex with a drunk 13 year old now.

Some of these people on this forum belong on a list.
The same people complaining about LGBTQ people “grooming” kids. Curious.

Norcaliblunt
09-01-2023, 04:20 PM
Who? Trump? I don’t like Trump the pfp is a joke.

Lebron sucka. Nike, McDonalds, AT&T, State Farm, China, etc.

1987_Lakers
09-01-2023, 04:21 PM
In some ways 20 is grown and in some ways it isn't. Point being that he shouldn't have it held over him the rest of his eternal life.

This is what it comes down to. Nobody here is saying what Malone did was right, but are we really gonna hold that against him for the rest of his life for something he did when he was 20?

We have old man Biden pinching little girls nipples

Clinton having sex with underage girls on an island

Obama's chef weirdly drowns despite him knowing how to swim

But never a peep about this stuff, meanwhile you have the same people who shit on Malone voting for these very same politicians. Disgusting.

Norcaliblunt
09-01-2023, 04:23 PM
And can we just get it out of the way already….

KBlaze is just being a homer with his Karl hate. He’s a Bulls fan. Lmao.

RRR3
09-01-2023, 04:34 PM
Lebron sucka. Nike, McDonalds, AT&T, State Farm, China, etc.
You’re posting on a basketball forum too, spare me the fake outrage. I can appreciate LeBron’s basketball skill without being a fan of him as a person too. I listen to lots of musicians who weren’t good people.

tpols
09-01-2023, 04:35 PM

Anti-right anti-left? :oldlol:

The left proposes the murder of babies. Got doctors with metal triceps squeezing little kids out, scrambling them up and dumping them in the trash.

How's that for "pro decency"?

RRR3
09-01-2023, 04:39 PM
Anti-right anti-left? :oldlol:

The left proposes the murder of babies. Got doctors with metal triceps squeezing little kids out, scrambling them up and dumping them in the trash.

How's that for "pro decency"?
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1b/NPC_wojak_meme.png

Norcaliblunt
09-01-2023, 04:48 PM
You’re posting on a basketball forum too, spare me the fake outrage. I can appreciate LeBron’s basketball skill without being a fan of him as a person too. I listen to lots of musicians who weren’t good people.

Doesn’t mean you have run to his defense in every single thread on this board and be a groupie. That’s some scumbag shit. Defending agents of everything you are supposedly against.

Oh and I rip off NBA games.

ShawkFactory
09-01-2023, 04:54 PM
Lol, okay bro.

Jesus Christ :lol

Just say you like being a contrarian and move on .

ShawkFactory
09-01-2023, 04:59 PM
With Malone it’s not even just the issue being discussed. He was a dirty fvcking player on the court too.

And have any of you for some reason backing him up here ever listened to him speak? He’s obviously a narcissist and a piece of shit. It’s okay to say that without abortion being brought up.

RRR3
09-01-2023, 05:00 PM
Doesn’t mean you have run to his defense in every single thread on this board and be a groupie. That’s some scumbag shit. Defending agents of everything you are supposedly against.

Oh and I rip off NBA games.
Defending his playing ability isn’t scum bag shit. You probably think people can’t defend the merits of The Beatles musically because John Lennon beat his wife. No one in this thread was attacking Malone’s basketball ability in which case you might have a point. I think even Kblaze would acknowledge he was a fantastic player. You’re extremely dim I’m afraid :( Also the irony of you whining about corporations when you’re not even anti-capitalism. Now who’s a hypocrite? Go make another thread about how we all need to eat raw meat like the caveman you are

RRR3
09-01-2023, 05:10 PM
This is what it comes down to. Nobody here is saying what Malone did was right, but are we really gonna hold that against him for the rest of his life for something he did when he was 20?

We have old man Biden pinching little girls nipples

Clinton having sex with underage girls on an island

Obama's chef weirdly drowns despite him knowing how to swim

But never a peep about this stuff, meanwhile you have the same people who shit on Malone voting for these very same politicians. Disgusting.
How are you gonna claim hypocrisy but you never utter a peep about Trump’s pedophilia? Biden, Trump, Clinton. All pedos and rapists. Calling only sid out for it is low IQ team sports shit.

Norcaliblunt
09-01-2023, 05:14 PM
Defending his playing ability isn’t scum bag shit. You probably think people can’t defend the merits of The Beatles musically because John Lennon beat his wife. No one in this thread was attacking Malone’s basketball ability in which case you might have a point. I think even Kblaze would acknowledge he was a fantastic player. You’re extremely dim I’m afraid :( Also the irony of you whining about corporations when you’re not even anti-capitalism. Now who’s a hypocrite? Go make another thread about how we all need to eat raw meat like the caveman you are

Yeah but KBlaze doesn’t go and defend Karl Malone’s playing ability every time he can, in every top 5 power forward thread that gets posted. Lmao. In fact no one defends Karl Malone’s choke jobs or game. And if someone does go to some extreme length to promote Malone there’s always bound to be someone bringing up his creep shit.

Yet you go into every thread that could involve Lebron on any level and suck off a corporate stooge. Lmao.

1987_Lakers
09-01-2023, 05:15 PM
How are you gonna claim hypocrisy but you never utter a peep about Trump’s pedophilia? Biden, Trump, Clinton. All pedos and rapists. Calling only sid out for it is low IQ team sports shit.

The worst thing they have on Trump is him saying he would grab a woman by the *****, which 99% of guys have said before when just shooting the shit.

RRR3
09-01-2023, 05:28 PM
Yeah but KBlaze doesn’t go and defend Karl Malone’s playing ability every time he can, in every top 5 power forward thread that gets posted. Lmao. In fact no one defends Karl Malone’s choke jobs or game. And if someone does go to some extreme length to promote Malone there’s always bound to be someone bringing up his creep shit.

Yet you go into every thread that could involve Lebron on any level and suck off a corporate stooge. Lmao.
You can be a fan of an entertainer’s work without liking their personal choices. Meanwhile you whine about corporatism when you’re a capitalist which makes no sense. You love corporations. I hope you’re not a fan of any player either because they’d basically all do what LeBron does if they were as famous as him.

RRR3
09-01-2023, 05:29 PM
The worst thing they have on Trump is him saying he would grab a woman by the *****, which 99% of guys have said before when just shooting the shit.
Have 99% of guys been accused of rape 30+ times (including by their ex wife), admitted to spying on underage women at miss teen USA pageants and been good buddies with Jeffrey Epstein? Like I said team sports. If your guy does it you’re fine with it.

Norcaliblunt
09-01-2023, 05:32 PM
You can be a fan of an entertainer’s work without liking their personal choices. Meanwhile you whine about corporatism when you’re a capitalist which makes no sense. You love corporations. I hope you’re not a fan of any player either because they’d basically all do what LeBron does if they were as famous as him.

Corporations are actually a state given title. And no I don’t really like to subscribe to any of the ism’s.

RRR3
09-01-2023, 05:38 PM
Corporations are actually a state given title. And no I don’t really like to subscribe to any of the ism’s.
Yeah the state and corporations work together, no shit. Fundamental premise of anarchism. If you’re not gonna explicitly state you’re anticapitalist I don’t wanna hear any whining about corporations from you because you’re obviously ok with them.

Norcaliblunt
09-01-2023, 05:41 PM
As I sit here and really think about Malone’s situation I remember the same shit was happening when I went to high school. Younger chicks with older dudes. Growing up in California you see that shit in the Mexican community like a mofo. At least 1/3 of the Mexican girls at my high school were involved with men in their 20’s. Girls ruining away to Mexico with older men happened every other week. I remember a 14 year old white girl on our block dating a 24 year old. Yeah that shit was terrible, bizarre, and ****ed up. But shit there were whole communities of parents and teachers who didn’t give a shit.

I know you guys can’t be that sheltered to not have seen this kind of thing play out In real life.

1987_Lakers
09-01-2023, 05:42 PM
Have 99% of guys been accused of rape 30+ times (including by their ex wife),

Yes, if they are famous. His ex wife also later recanted her statement.

Norcaliblunt
09-01-2023, 05:43 PM
Yeah the state and corporations work together, no shit. Fundamental premise of anarchism. If you’re not gonna explicitly state you’re anticapitalist I don’t wanna hear any whining about corporations from you because you’re obviously ok with them.

Hey man I think you and I have more in common that’s why I’m grilling you about lebrons corporate ass.

RRR3
09-01-2023, 05:51 PM
Hey man I think you and I have more in common that’s why I’m grilling you about lebrons corporate ass.
I don’t like LeBron as a person. I like him in the same way I like Ozzy Osbourne or Billy Corgan. They’re good entertainers. Never said they were good people. I’m not about to stop watching basketball because a lot of the players are corporate stooges.

RRR3
09-01-2023, 05:52 PM
Yes, if they are famous. His ex wife also later recanted her statement.
Notice how you ignored the other stuff. Team sports! And uh I can name plenty of celebrities who haven’t been accused of rape 30+ times. In fact I would say pretty much all of them haven’t been accused that many times outside of guys like R. Kelly. If you like Trump for his politics just admit that but don’t pretend he’s not guilty of the same shit as the dudes on the other side.

warriorfan
09-01-2023, 06:14 PM
As I sit here and really think about Malone’s situation I remember the same shit was happening when I went to high school. Younger chicks with older dudes. Growing up in California you see that shit in the Mexican community like a mofo. At least 1/3 of the Mexican girls at my high school were involved with men in their 20’s. Girls ruining away to Mexico with older men happened every other week. I remember a 14 year old white girl on our block dating a 24 year old. Yeah that shit was terrible, bizarre, and ****ed up. But shit there were whole communities of parents and teachers who didn’t give a shit.

I know you guys can’t be that sheltered to not have seen this kind of thing play out In real life.

Or if we think about it, with the rate things are changing socially, in 40 years from now what will people think of a relationship between a 23 year old and a freshman in college? Maybe that will be deemed unacceptable by then and if you had a relationship like this people in retrospect would deem you a sex offender of some sort.

That’s why I was saying it can be unfair to judge the past using the lens of today. All that being said what he did was still wrong in my opinion. You can understand how it happened though when you take into all context. It’s a difficult situation to navigate all around and there is no real black and white answer, that is why there has been so much disagreement and why it will continue.

Another aspect is he was 20 years old and it happened 40 years ago. When is enough is enough? If Karl Malone murdered someone there be a good chances he would have paid his dues and been forgiven by society and most people as a whole at that point.

He was 20 years old and made a stupid mistake. There are plenty of 20 year old kids who make a stupid mistake and wind up shooting and killing someone accidentally. They aren’t necessary evil. They made a huge mistake. People who aren’t evil are completely capable of doing evil things. The biggest difference of an actual evil person is when they show no change in their pattern of behavior over a period of time with no remorse or desire to do things differently.

Xiao Yao You
09-01-2023, 06:17 PM
Or if we think about it, with the rate things are changing socially, in 40 years from now what will people think of a relationship between a 23 year old and a freshman in college? Maybe that will be deemed unacceptable by then and if you had a relationship like this people in retrospect would deem you a sex offender of some sort.

That’s why I was saying it can be unfair to judge the past using the lens of today. All that being said what he did was still wrong in my opinion. You can understand how it happened though when you take into all context. It’s a difficult situation to navigate all around and there is no real black and white answer, that is why there has been so much disagreement and why it will continue.

Another aspect is he was 20 years old and it happened 40 years ago. When is enough is enough? If Karl Malone murdered someone there be a good chances he would have paid his dues and been forgiven by society and most people as a whole at that point.

He was 20 years old and made a stupid mistake. There are plenty of 20 year old kids who make a stupid mistake and wind up shooting and killing someone accidentally. They aren’t necessary evil. They made a huge mistake. People who aren’t evil are completely capable of doing evil things. The biggest difference of an actual evil person is when they show no change in their pattern of behavior over a period of time with no remorse or desire to do things differently.

he did it to at least two girls. It wasn't one mistake

1987_Lakers
09-01-2023, 06:24 PM
Notice how you ignored the other stuff. Team sports! And uh I can name plenty of celebrities who haven’t been accused of rape 30+ times. In fact I would say pretty much all of them haven’t been accused that many times outside of guys like R. Kelly. If you like Trump for his politics just admit that but don’t pretend he’s not guilty of the same shit as the dudes on the other side.

He might be, but that wasn’t even my initial point. All you guys shitting on Malone are the same people who vote for these politicians who have a suspect records when dealing with underage girls.

And you tend to think everyone is a rapist. Didn’t you call Andrew Tate one despite it being pretty known by everyone now that the allegations were false?

RRR3
09-01-2023, 06:28 PM
It was a big deal when Bill Wyman of the Rolling Stones was involved with a 13 year old girl around the same time period so I don’t buy the “it was accepted back then” argument. Hell Jerry Lee Lewis being involved with a 13 year old severely hurt his career and that was in the 50s iirc. As for Elvis, iirc his PR team kept it under wraps because they knew it would hurt him.

RRR3
09-01-2023, 06:33 PM
He might be, but that wasn’t even my initial point. All you guys shitting on Malone are the same people who vote for these politicians who have a suspect records when dealing with underage girls.

And you tend to think everyone is a rapist. Didn’t you call Andrew Tate one despite it being pretty known by everyone now that the allegations were false?
What suspect record with underage girls does Howie Hawkins have? Because that’s who I voted for. You can’t get me on this one because I refuse to vote for Biden :yaohappy: I don’t think everyone is a rapist, just people who have been accused a lot or behaved suspiciously. Tate hasn’t been proven innocent, last I checked he’s under house arrest and has been charged. Your best defense of him is saying the cops are wrong (often true tbh, cops suck ass) but Tate himself said he moved to Romania because of their laxer laws regarding rape iirc so…

Norcaliblunt
09-01-2023, 06:37 PM
I guarantee it’s still happening today. Dudes in their 20’s going after teenage girls and teenage girls being infatuated, seduced, and played by older men. Especially in certain demographics.

1987_Lakers
09-01-2023, 06:44 PM
What suspect record with underage girls does Howie Hawkins have? Because that’s who I voted for. You can’t get me on this one because I refuse to vote for Biden :yaohappy: I don’t think everyone is a rapist, just people who have been accused a lot or behaved suspiciously. Tate hasn’t been proven innocent, last I checked he’s under house arrest and has been charged. Your best defense of him is saying the cops are wrong (often true tbh, cops suck ass) but Tate himself said he moved to Romania because of their laxer laws regarding rape iirc so…

Yes, let’s ignore how the people who accused Tate of rape were both caught conspiring against him. Ive seen you make threads calling Elon Musk a rapist despite you having no evidence whatsoever.

tpols
09-01-2023, 06:45 PM
I guarantee it’s still happening today. Dudes in their 20’s going after teenage girls and teenage girls being infatuated, seduced, and played by older men. Especially in certain demographics.

Not only that...but 40 or 50 something year old men hunting women 20 or 25 years younger than themselves. On some grandpa shit. And then still talking shit. :oldlol:

RRR3
09-01-2023, 06:46 PM
I don’t disagree that it still happens, you hear about it in the news (most recently with Marilyn Manson and Kevin Spacey off the top of my head). That doesn’t mean it’s not abhorrent. I don’t think anyone said Karl Malone is uniquely evil, but I also don’t think a random serial killer is likely to be uniquely evil. Doesn’t mean we can’t condemn both as bad people.

RRR3
09-01-2023, 06:48 PM
Yes, let’s ignore how the people who accused Tate of rape were both caught conspiring against him. Ive seen you make threads calling Elon Musk a rapist despite you having no evidence whatsoever.
Most of your “evidence” is tinfoil hat YouTube videos so you’re gonna have to come up with some sources on that slugger. No batshit crazy lizard people type sources either. I believe I called Musk a pedophile not a rapist btw. And considering it was about him reinstating the account of someone who posted CP on the timeline I believe that’s a fair statement.

Norcaliblunt
09-01-2023, 06:49 PM
Matthew McConaughey will be immortalized forever for playing this same exact kind of creeper role in Dazed And Confused. Dude made a straight joke of this kind of behavior and we all laughed our asses off.

Alright Alright Alright

1987_Lakers
09-01-2023, 06:50 PM
Most of your “evidence” is tinfoil hat YouTube videos so you’re gonna have to come up with some sources on that slugger. No batshit crazy lizard people type sources either. I believe I called Musk a pedophile not a rapist btw. And considering it was about him reinstating the account of someone who posted CP on the timeline I believe that’s a fair statement.

A fair assessment, yet nobody agreed with you. LOL

RRR3
09-01-2023, 06:50 PM
Not only that...but 40 or 50 something year old men hunting women 20 or 25 years younger than themselves. On some grandpa shit. And then still talking shit. :oldlol:
25 year old women are grown adults. 13 year olds are children. How do you not get this?

RRR3
09-01-2023, 06:51 PM
A fair assessment, yet nobody agreed with you. LOL
Everyone who disagreed with me was a right winger desperate to defend one of their own. If you can’t condemn posting CP, then…not a good look. Still waiting on that evidence of Tate being an innocent victim.

RRR3
09-01-2023, 06:53 PM
Matthew McConaughey will be immortalized forever for playing this same exact kind of creeper role in Dazed And Confused. Dude made a straight joke of this kind of behavior and we all laughed our asses off.

Alright Alright Alright
Playing a bad character in a movie doesn’t make you a bad person.

FireDavidKahn
09-01-2023, 06:56 PM
25 year old women are grown adults. 13 year olds are children. How do you not get this?

This keeps getting better

A 50 year old and a 25 year old?
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/976/607/236.png

A 20 year old with a drunk 13 year old?

https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.4248374224.3176/st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

RRR3
09-01-2023, 06:59 PM
This keeps getting better

A 50 year old and a 25 year old?
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/976/607/236.png

A 20 year old with a drunk 13 year old?

https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.4248374224.3176/st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg
These guys want to live in medeival Europe. On some straight Game of Thrones shit.

Norcaliblunt
09-01-2023, 07:00 PM
Playing a bad character in a movie doesn’t make you a bad person.

My point is pop culture even makes light of this despicable behavior by turning it into a complete joke.

tpols
09-01-2023, 07:01 PM

It's gross both ways. Which is where the hypocrisy lies.

RRR3
09-01-2023, 07:02 PM
My point is pop culture even makes light of this despicable behavior by turning it into a complete joke.
Yeah the media has done lots of terrible things though.

RRR3
09-01-2023, 07:04 PM
It's gross both ways. Which is where the hypocrisy lies.
How is two adults having sex the same as an adult having sex with a child? :wtf: Do you think children can consent? :facepalm

Norcaliblunt
09-01-2023, 07:06 PM
Yeah the media has done lots of terrible things though.

I just wrestle with my own hypocrisy. If I can be entertained and laugh at Wooderson in Dazed And Confused how righteous am I really.

RRR3
09-01-2023, 07:12 PM
I just wrestle with my own hypocrisy. If I can be entertained and laugh at Wooderson in Dazed And Confused how righteous am I really.
I don’t think you’re a hypocrite unless you approve of Wooderson preying on underage women. I am entertained by many objectively bad people, both real and fictional. I think someone is allowed to enjoy watching Karl Malone highlights tbh. Hell I’m still ballin seems to be a fan of Malone as a player and I’ve never called him a pedo for that. The problem with entertainers is our society elevates then into positions of power and people in positions of power often abuse their power. We can still appreciate how great David Bowie’s music is while acknowledging he was a bastard who preyed on teenage girls.

Hey Yo
09-01-2023, 07:14 PM

My boss is 58 and married a 30yr old chick. They have 2 kids under the age of 3. Imagine going to your kids graduation when you're almost 80yrs old, not to mention all the other shit you can think of.

No ****ing thanks!!

Baller234
09-01-2023, 07:15 PM

Your argument is unassailable really. Nobody walked away from that movie thinking that MM's character was the villain or that he was some evil and irredeemable POS.

To drive the point even further home, the only reason the dark humor lands like it does is precisely because he's still dumb and in his early 20's. If the character were just a bit older and could pass for a grown man, or if he'd been played by Sylvester Stallone, the character would have came off a lot different and a lot creepier.

Instead the character gets put on tee shirts.

tpols
09-01-2023, 07:20 PM
My boss is 58 and married a 30yr old chick. They have 2 kids under the age of 3. Imagine going to your kids graduation when you're almost 80yrs old, not to mention all the other shit you can think of.

No ****ing thanks!!

Yea man.. that's a fair perspective. It's almost selfish to do something like that.

warriorfan
09-01-2023, 07:21 PM
In 2001 Hawaii still had 14 as age of consent before it was changed to 16.

Norcaliblunt
09-01-2023, 07:37 PM
I don’t think you’re a hypocrite unless you approve of Wooderson preying on underage women. I am entertained by many objectively bad people, both real and fictional. I think someone is allowed to enjoy watching Karl Malone highlights tbh. Hell I’m still ballin seems to be a fan of Malone as a player and I’ve never called him a pedo for that. The problem with entertainers is our society elevates then into positions of power and people in positions of power often abuse their power. We can still appreciate how great David Bowie’s music is while acknowledging he was a bastard who preyed on teenage girls.

This life does have itself a lot of weird contradictions.

Buts that’s why I love it. Lol.

FultzNationRISE
09-01-2023, 08:18 PM
It was a big deal when Bill Wyman of the Rolling Stones was involved with a 13 year old girl around the same time period so I don’t buy the “it was accepted back then” argument. Hell Jerry Lee Lewis being involved with a 13 year old severely hurt his career and that was in the 50s iirc. As for Elvis, iirc his PR team kept it under wraps because they knew it would hurt him.

It hurt his career in places where ages of consent had been raised, which is actually a very recent phenomenon in the big picture. Where he was from, the culture had not caught up yet.

If Im not mistaken, Afghanistan STILL doesnt have an age of consent at all. You can only legally have sex with a partner to whom youre married, but you can take a wife at whatever age Sharia allows, which is probably whenever a girl has her period.

So basically by saying that behavior is evil, youre calling muslims evil, and youre racist. Youre hitler.

RRR3
09-01-2023, 08:37 PM
It hurt his career in places where ages of consent had been raised, which is actually a very recent phenomenon in the big picture. Where he was from, the culture had not caught up yet.

If Im not mistaken, Afghanistan STILL doesnt have an age of consent at all. You can only legally have sex with a partner to whom youre married, but you can take a wife at whatever age Sharia allows, which is probably whenever a girl has her period.

So basically by saying that behavior is evil, youre calling muslims evil, and youre racist. Youre hitler.
The Afghanistan government does not equal all Muslims. Dumb as a post as usual.

FultzNationRISE
09-01-2023, 08:53 PM
The Afghanistan government does not equal all Muslims. Dumb as a post as usual.

Then youre a xenophobic fascist bigot who thinks the practices of other countries are evil if you dont agree with them.

Youre Hitler.

RRR3
09-01-2023, 08:54 PM
Then youre a xenophobic fascist bigot who thinks the practices of other countries are evil if you dont agree with them.

Youre Hitler.
I think the practices of every government are evil. Afghanistan isn’t unique. You’re desperate but you keep on whiffing.

warriorfan
09-01-2023, 11:11 PM
I think the practices of every government are evil. Afghanistan isn’t unique. You’re desperate but you keep on whiffing.

everyone is hitler except you

ok got it. sounds legit

1987_Lakers
09-02-2023, 10:20 AM
Everyone who disagreed with me was a right winger desperate to defend one of their own. If you can’t condemn posting CP, then…not a good look. Still waiting on that evidence of Tate being an innocent victim.

Where were you when the Left/Disney were doing everything in their power to limit and or not even show Sound of Freedom? Disney would not show the movies for years, most of the negative reviews were from liberals for some reason. The funny thing is you claim to be an anarchist, yet from what I've seen, you support most of the stuff that is pushed by the mainstream media. The same mainstream media that pushed vaccine mandates on people and are pro-censorship.

Full Court
09-02-2023, 11:40 AM
Biggest take-away from this entire thread is that RRR3 is an intellectually bereaved idiot.

RRR3
09-02-2023, 12:59 PM
Where were you when the Left/Disney were doing everything in their power to limit and or not even show Sound of Freedom? Disney would not show the movies for years, most of the negative reviews were from liberals for some reason. The funny thing is you claim to be an anarchist, yet from what I've seen, you support most of the stuff that is pushed by the mainstream media. The same mainstream media that pushed vaccine mandates on people and are pro-censorship.
Disney is the left? :roll: :roll: :roll: You’re dumb as a rock if you think a massive corporation is left wing. You already made a thread sobbing about that anyways why would I make a second one? Dim witted as ****.

What “mainstream” things do I support? Not hating LGBTQ people :oldlol:

1987_Lakers
09-02-2023, 01:51 PM
Disney is the left? :roll: :roll: :roll: You’re dumb as a rock if you think a massive corporation is left wing. You already made a thread sobbing about that anyways why would I make a second one? Dim witted as ****.

What “mainstream” things do I support? Not hating LGBTQ people :oldlol:

Disney & people from the left. I thought I specified that in my next sentence, but you were too dumb to figure it out.

All your talk about freedom for all, but you made fun of the very same people who were against vaccine mandates and call Elon Musk a "pedo" with no evidence while he allowed free speech on twitter. We all see right through your BS.

tpols
09-02-2023, 01:58 PM
Disney & people from the left. I thought I specified that in my next sentence, but you were too dumb to figure it out.

All your talk about freedom for all, but you made fun of the very same people who were against vaccine mandates and call Elon Musk a "pedo" with no evidence while he allowed free speech on twitter. We all see right through your BS.

I think RRR3s whole posting history can be summed up as:

Everyone is hitler except me.

RRR3
09-02-2023, 02:13 PM

How was it specified when you used a “/“? Do you not know what signifies? :facepalm When did I support vaccine mandates? Making fun of people being afraid to listen to their doctors doesn’t mean I supported mandates. Elon allowed free speech on Twitter? Do you actually use Twitter? He bans anyone who makes fun of him. tons of prominent leftist accounts have been banned since he took over. That isn’t free speech. I called him a pedo because he reinstated an account that posted CP. How is that wrong? Then again you’ve been defending Karl Malone raping a child in this thread and still have the nerve to suggest you care about child sexual abuse.

RRR3
09-02-2023, 02:15 PM
I think RRR3s whole posting history can be summed up as:
I said right wingers, you’re exaggerating because you’re desperate as usual. Everyone who melts down about my opinions on here is intensely right wing.

tpols
09-02-2023, 02:18 PM
Right wing!
Right wing!

YOU'RE HITLER!!!

Yes we know......

RRR3
09-02-2023, 02:18 PM
Yes we know......
Never mentioned Hitler or Nazis. You have to make things up to feel like you won a debate. Pathetic.

1987_Lakers
09-02-2023, 02:23 PM
How was it specified when you used a “/“? Do you not know what signifies? :facepalm When did I support vaccine mandates? Making fun of people being afraid to listen to their doctors doesn’t mean I supported mandates. Elon allowed free speech on Twitter? Do you actually use Twitter? He bans anyone who makes fun of him. tons of prominent leftist accounts have been banned since he took over. That isn’t free speech. I called him a pedo because he reinstated an account that posted CP. How is that wrong? Then again you’ve been defending Karl Malone raping a child in this thread and still have the nerve to suggest you care about child sexual abuse.

This is you in a nutshell, labeling someone a bad person while using strawman arguments. No where in this thread did I endorse what Malone did and shame on you for implying so. I'm on twitter and have noticed the differences since Musk took over, the amount of stuff I see on there that isn't censored is night and day compared to two years ago.

Nobody saw you voicing your displeasure in vaccine mandates, it was mostly "listen to your doctors and take it". You are basically CNN & MSNBC without you even realizing it.

RRR3
09-02-2023, 02:34 PM
This is you in a nutshell, labeling someone a bad person while using strawman arguments. No where in this thread did I endorse what Malone did and shame on you for implying so. I'm on twitter and have noticed the differences since Musk took over, the amount of stuff I see on there that isn't censored is night and day compared to two years ago.

Nobody saw you voicing your displeasure in vaccine mandates, it was mostly "listen to your doctors and take it". You are basically CNN & MSNBC without you even realizing it.
You literally said “are we gonna hold it against Malone for the rest of his life” as if his crime was robbing someone and not raping a child :facepalm. And then you turn around and claim to care about child abuse :wtf: Musk quite literally banned one of my accounts for making fun of him. He has banned many of my anarchist friends as well. That’s not free speech no matter how much you love him.

So if I don’t make a thread about something it means I agree with the opposing side? What kind of logic is that? I didn’t make a thread supporting vaccine mandates either. Are you trolling? Saying it’s probably a good idea to listen to your doctor about health related matters shouldn’t be that controversial but then again you literally think lizard people exist. Go ahead and be unvaccinated if you want it’s your right, I’m just of the opinion it’s smart to listen to your doctors on matters of health. I don’t listen to the media about it, just my doctor.

1987_Lakers
09-02-2023, 02:34 PM
Media - "Andrew Tate is a bad man"
You - "Tate bad"

Media - "Elon Musk is a bad man"
You - "Elon bad"

Media - "Vaccine mandates are necessary"
You - "Just take the shot guys"

RRR3
09-02-2023, 02:42 PM
Media - "Andrew Tate is a bad man"
You - "Tate bad"

Media - "Elon Musk is a bad man"
You - "Elon bad"

Media - "Vaccine mandates are necessary"
You - "Just take the shot guys"

Andrew Tate is currently under house arrest and has been charged with sex trafficking and rape. Tate has admitted to having sex with a 16 year old. Tate admitted he moved to Romania because they have laxer rape laws. Tate admitted he doesn’t let his women leave the house without him. Tate frequently says extremely misogynistic things. Tell me how it’s controversial to say he’s a bad guy. Even if he’s not a rapist he’s clearly a piece of shit.

I have hated Musk long before the media turned on him. You have the memory of a goldfish if you can’t remember how the media used to suck him off. Musk being bad is pretty easily verifiable considering he supports Ron DeSantis. I don’t need any more than that.

I literally just said don’t take the shot if you don’t want to. Me thinking you’re dumb doesn’t mean I’m forcing you to take it.

warriorfan
09-02-2023, 02:45 PM
someone needs to make one of those memes with the playstaytion controller for the RRR3 sim

> you are a nazi
> you are facist
> you are right wing
> you are literally hitler
> anarcho communism
> but what about trump
> put book into shelf
> scrub toilets

1987_Lakers
09-02-2023, 02:48 PM
Andrew Tate is currently under house arrest and has been charged with sex trafficking and rape. Tate has admitted to having sex with a 16 year old. Tate admitted he moved to Romania because they have laxer rape laws. Tate admitted he doesn’t let his women leave the house without him. Tate frequently says extremely misogynistic things. Tell me how it’s controversial to say he’s a bad guy. Even if he’s not a rapist he’s clearly a piece of shit.

I have hated Musk long before the media turned on him. You have the memory of a goldfish if you can’t remember how the media used to suck him off. Musk being bad is pretty easily verifiable considering he supports Ron DeSantis. I don’t need any more than that.

I literally just said don’t take the shot if you don’t want to. Me thinking you’re dumb doesn’t mean I’m forcing you to take it.

Again, strawman arguments without proper context. This is the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn2aylpWpVw

Still zero evidence he raped anyone and the two girls who accused him of it were caught sending messages conspiring against him. Pretty typical of you to leave that out.

RRR3
09-02-2023, 02:55 PM
Again, strawman arguments without proper context. This is the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn2aylpWpVw

Still zero evidence he raped anyone and the two girls who accused him of it were caught sending messages conspiring against him. Pretty typical of you to leave that out.
Did you miss the part where I said even if he’s not a rapist he’s still a piece of shit? He’s on camera being a piece of shit constantly. That’s kinda his thing. You keep alleging those girls were exposed without any proof as well.

Patrick Chewing
09-02-2023, 03:09 PM
RRR3 ruins every thread.

RRR3
09-02-2023, 03:19 PM
RRR3 ruins every thread.
Are you gonna actually find out what’s going on in this thread or are you just going to continue to obsessively follow me around and then deny you that later?

Patrick Chewing
09-02-2023, 03:30 PM
Are you gonna actually find out what’s going on in this thread or are you just going to continue to obsessively follow me around and then deny you that later?

This thread went from evil athletes to political. I don't have to dig too far to find out who veered it off it's course first.

RRR3
09-02-2023, 03:32 PM
This thread went from evil athletes to political. I don't have to dig too far to find out who veered it off its course first.
Probably the people defending Karl Malone and bringing up politics in regards to people condemning him like Tpols way back in the early pages :facepalm

Why don’t you actually go back and read through the thread instead of being obsessed?

Patrick Chewing
09-02-2023, 03:33 PM
Probably the people defending Karl Malone and bringing up politics in regards to people condemning him like Tpols way back in the early pages :facepalm

Why don’t you actually go back and read through the thread instead of being obsessed?

Lemme guess, you accused those defending Karl Malone as Right-Wing Nazis?? Is that about right?? :lol

RRR3
09-02-2023, 03:35 PM
Lemme guess, you accused those defending Karl Malone as Right-Wing Nazis?? Is that about right?? :lol
Haven’t called anyone a nazi in this thread, champ and Tpols and 1987 are the ones who made it political by screeching about the left. Are you saying it’s not bad to defend Karl Malone?

Patrick Chewing
09-02-2023, 03:45 PM
Haven’t called anyone a nazi in this thread, champ and Tpols and 1987 are the ones who made it political by screeching about the left. Are you saying it’s not bad to defend Karl Malone?

Am I saying?? Is there where you insinuate something about me?? :oldlol:

I don't care about Karl Malone. Just pointing out that you're beefing again in every thread, that's all.

RRR3
09-02-2023, 03:48 PM
Am I saying?? Is there where you insinuate something about me?? :oldlol:

I don't care about Karl Malone. Just pointing out that you're beefing again in every thread, that's all.
You literally followed me into this thread to try and start a fight. Obsessed.

warriorfan
09-02-2023, 04:03 PM

Patrick Chewing
09-02-2023, 04:24 PM
You literally followed me into this thread to try and start a fight. Obsessed.

Is that what this is? A fight? :roll:

At some point, you'll have to graduate from hot pockets and mountain dew and just grow up already.

Full Court
09-02-2023, 09:52 PM
Is that what this is? A fight? :roll:

At some point, you'll have to graduate from hot pockets and mountain dew and just grow up already.