PDA

View Full Version : LeBron is 4th all time in assists per game

Lebron23
08-31-2023, 05:44 AM
Greatest Passing forward in NBA History. He likely finish top 3. LeBron averaged more assists than Stephen Curry 7.3 apg to 6.5 apg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZI-ce8w3lM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pwGaJJAdIk

Full Court
08-31-2023, 06:49 AM
That's cute.

Did you know he's #1 all time in turnovers?

Wardell Curry
08-31-2023, 06:58 AM
Assists per game and total assists are not the same thing.

Full Court
08-31-2023, 07:00 AM
Assists per game and total assists are not the same thing.

The fact is, OP is an idiot, and Lebron is fourth in TOTAL assists, not assists per game. In APG, Lebron is not even top 20. I reiterate, OP is an idiot.

Wardell Curry
08-31-2023, 07:01 AM
^Genius level observation right there.

:biggums:

You didn't read the thread title because you are as dimwitted as OP. IDK, maybe you also think LeBron is 4th all time in assists per game, lol.

Live shot of you and him.

https://images.paramount.tech/uri/mgid:arc:imageassetref:shared.southpark.us.en:4f8c 53bd-5082-4d43-9546-ff76a868b437?quality=0.7&gen=ntrn&legacyStatusCode=true&format=jpg&width=1200&height=630&crop=true

Full Court
08-31-2023, 07:03 AM
You didn't read the thread title because you are as dimwitted as OP. Live shot of you and him. IDK, maybe you also think LeBron is 4th all time in assists per game, lol.

https://images.paramount.tech/uri/mgid:arc:imageassetref:shared.southpark.us.en:4f8c 53bd-5082-4d43-9546-ff76a868b437?quality=0.7&gen=ntrn&legacyStatusCode=true&format=jpg&width=1200&height=630&crop=true

:roll:

Get upset much?

Wardell Curry
08-31-2023, 07:04 AM

Get upset much?

I'm not upset, you're just retarded. You made a blunder just like the OP, and rather than acknowledge it, you just spam emojis. What a life. Have a great day!

Full Court
08-31-2023, 07:05 AM
I'm not upset, you're just retarded. You made a blunder just like the OP, and rather than acknowledge it, you just spam emojis. What a life. Have a great day!

I did not make a blunder. I made a factual, correct statement that he is #1 all time in turnovers.

Nice try though.

Soundwave
08-31-2023, 08:43 AM
I don't think his PPG or APG metrics are going up as he gets into the twilight of his career. Probably more likely the opposite happens.

Best passing forward (as in SF or PF) though? Sure I guess.

3ba11
08-31-2023, 10:52 AM
Bird was a far superior passer because he didn't need to take 10+ seconds and dominate the ball to get an assist - he didn't have to employ a lower brand of less-winning basketball and Finals records to get assists.. Bird didn't have to dominate the ball and turn teammates into spot-up shooter - he could get high assists with a great brand of ball that wins more with less, so he's a far superior passer.. Lebron is just a basic ball-dominator like Luka - that doesn't compare to Bird

What's better - getting assists while playing Luka-ball or getting assists playing Spurs, Nuggets or Warriors -ball??

Soundwave
08-31-2023, 11:33 AM
Bird was a far superior passer because he didn't need to take 10+ seconds and dominate the ball to get an assist - he didn't have to employ a lower brand of less-winning basketball and Finals records to get assists.. Bird didn't have to dominate the ball and turn teammates into spot-up shooter - he could get high assists with a great brand of ball that wins more with less, so he's a far superior passer.. Lebron is just a basic ball-dominator like Luka - that doesn't compare to Bird

What's better - getting assists while playing Luka-ball or getting assists playing Spurs, Nuggets or Warriors -ball??

Bird and Jokic are similar in that way.

LeBron and Luka are on the other end of the spectrum.

Magic was a unicorn of his own category, he could milk the clock to make the perfect play but was just as apt to make a quick kill pass.

It's too bad Penny Hardaway got injured so early in his career and was never really the same after that, he probably would've had many seasons of 7 apg+.

Xiao Yao You
08-31-2023, 11:58 AM

You don't get as many assists on an unselfish team. Stockton's numbers went down after they got Hornacek and Malone became a better passer. He got more hockey assists

Xiao Yao You
08-31-2023, 11:59 AM
Bird and Jokic are similar in that way.

LeBron and Luka are on the other end of the spectrum.

Magic was a unicorn of his own category, he could milk the clock to make the perfect play but was just as apt to make a quick kill pass.

It's too bad Penny Hardaway got injured so early in his career and was never really the same after that, he probably would've had many seasons of 7 apg+.

let's not forget Grant Hill

SouBeachTalents
08-31-2023, 12:19 PM
LeBron is a good passers. He lead his team in assist when he play forward. He’s a 4x MVPs and 4x Finals MVPs, and is rank higher than the late Kobe Bryant.

He also broke Kareem Abdul Jabbar scoring record in the February last year.

ArbitraryWater
08-31-2023, 12:30 PM
He isnt.

ArbitraryWater
08-31-2023, 12:30 PM
That's cute.

How dumb is Full Court though that he believed this?

lmao

1987_Lakers
08-31-2023, 01:13 PM
That's cute.

You actually believed OP?

Johnny32
08-31-2023, 03:49 PM
He's the goat and it isn't close and he's still playing. It doesn't make sense. Probably an alien.

Full Court
08-31-2023, 05:18 PM
You actually believed OP?

Maybe you missed where I called him out on it.

Of course, reading comprehension was never your strong suit.

Or "advanced stats." :lol

Legend248
08-31-2023, 07:06 PM
Hey ******, hes also #1 in most turnovers in the history of the NBA.....now go away ****** before I find you, **** you up, **** your mom up and your whole family generation

Lebron23
08-31-2023, 08:24 PM
Hey ******, hes also #1 in most turnovers in the history of the NBA.....now go away ****** before I find you, **** you up, **** your mom up and your whole family generation

You are going to join Kobe Bryant in Hell soon if you keep on melting down

Axe
08-31-2023, 08:28 PM
You are going to join Kobe Bryant in Hell soon if you keep on melting down
:milton

Lebron23
08-31-2023, 08:34 PM
He isnt.

I meant 4th in total assist

Full Court
08-31-2023, 09:10 PM
Yet another brain dead thread from a Bronie fluffer.

https://images2.imgbox.com/46/54/Pqbx6ZNa_o.png