PDA

View Full Version : The most fun NBA players to watch 2023

Street Hunger
09-02-2023, 04:01 PM
For 2023, who are the most fun NBA players to watch?

Before you answer, consider players that aren't stars too. Like we're all going to think of bucket getters when answering this, but think of guys that get lots of steals, block shots in exciting fashion, make great passes, etc. Even if most of the answers are stars, there are still going to be some non-scores in this list.

Maybe answer this question separated by position. Like who are the most fun guards to watch, most fun forwards, and most fun centers?

Xiao Yao You
09-02-2023, 05:19 PM
Clarkson the least fun to watch for sure. Really enjoyed everyone else on that team under Hardy though. I like watching Sabonis. His dad was one of my favorites and I've watched Sabonis since college. He shutdown BYU's best player who was a a 6'6" pg. Really took notice of him then. Plays a lot like his dad in a lot smaller package. Jokic obviously is a pleasure to watch play the game. The next generation of Sabonis. Guards play such a different game than what I played growing up it's hard to really appreciate as much as the great bigs.

Full Court
09-02-2023, 11:26 PM
Ayo Dosunmu's fun to watch. And Morant of course.

For centers, I'd have to go with Javale McGee. He's a big, ugly dude who brings the energy. Just fun to watch.

Forwards: Jimmy Butler and Paul George.

Jasper
09-03-2023, 06:32 PM
for me it will be Chris Middleton of the bucks ,, coming off injuries and is he as quick as he was .

new contract he has something to prove.