PDA

View Full Version : 2002 Sacramento Kings vs 2007 Phoenix Suns

Lebron23
09-02-2023, 08:07 PM
Who wins in a best of 7 series??

Norcaliblunt
09-02-2023, 08:16 PM
Probably Sac they were deeper.

But Chris Webber is an all time unclutch choker so I’d trust the Nash/Amare pick and roll to be more clutch down the stretch. That means Sac would need to beat them by a decent margin. Which I think they could. They were deep and gritty.

pandiani17
09-03-2023, 06:41 AM
Sacramento. They had a starting five of Bibby, Christie, Stojakovic, Webber and Divac, with Bobby Jackson, Turkoglu, Scott Pollard, etc. coming off the bench. Actually, that team should have won a couple of titles, everyone expected them to win in 2003 but C-Webb got injured in the playoffs. I didn't like them, but I have to give them my props.

Im Still Ballin
09-03-2023, 08:14 AM
Sacramento. More balanced, deeper, and a better half-court team. They can adapt and make adjustments better.

highwhey
09-03-2023, 09:27 PM
suns. halfcourt is dead. the proven system to winning is hittting 3's att a high clip.

ShawkFactory
09-03-2023, 10:10 PM
Lebron23 actually making a fun think-about-it series thread??

It’s tough that would be a good series. I think the Kings were a little ahead of their time in that the best players were offensively minded and would thrive in a run and gun series that the Suns would inevitably create. They’re also deeper with perimeter defenders.

The suns would have more star power at the top.

I’m not sure about both teams’ ability to close the deal in a tough game.

It might honestly depend on who had home court. Gun to my head in a 7 neutral game series I’d probably go Kings. It’d be a banger.