PDA

View Full Version : Shai is about to prevent TEAM USA from getting a medal

k0kakw0rld
09-08-2023, 10:40 AM
Team 🇨🇦 🇨🇦

That's what y'all get for disrespecting other nations by bringing your C Team to FIBA WORLD CUP. :lol:roll::banana:

BurningHammer
09-08-2023, 10:45 AM
Not the match we both want, which is the gold medal match, but this is acceptable replacement.

LFG
:banana::banana::banana:

Hoopexpert
09-08-2023, 12:52 PM
Plot twist.

k0kakw0rld
09-10-2023, 06:51 AM
Oh yeah babyyyyyy :roll::banana::oldlol:

BurningHammer
09-10-2023, 07:39 AM
Oh yeah babyyyyyy :roll::banana::oldlol:

:rockon::cheers:

WhiteKyrie
09-10-2023, 09:06 AM
Officially in the annals of Team USAs I will forever hate.

You let Dillion Brooks, the man who dates chicks with dikks, set a record and drop 39 on y’all and Canada beat you without their nations second best player? And third best because no Wiggins either.

Hate y’all. I don’t even hate 2006. It was 21 year old Bron and Wade and no one played defense yet until Kobe showed them how to compete on that end. Greece got a really lucky ass game off them. And Kobe was supposed to be on that team anyway if he didn’t have knee surgery, and they would’ve handily won.

Phoenix
09-10-2023, 09:09 AM
I was trying to think who the 2nd best Canadian is, forgot that Murray is from there lol. Canada will have an interesting team if all the best NBAers compete in 2024.

WhiteKyrie
09-10-2023, 09:14 AM
I was trying to think who the 2nd best Canadian is, forgot that Murray is from there lol. Canada will have an interesting team if all the best NBAers compete in 2024.
Shai, Murray and Wiggins. They’re the most talented national club besides us. Meanwhile we let Dillion ****ing Brooks drop a record 39 on us. Ridiculous.

Now, if the former Yugoslavia never broke up into separate countries and was put back together, they would have by far the best international team

C - Jokic
F - Vujevic
F - Bogdanavic
G - Doncic
G - Dragic

Phoenix
09-10-2023, 09:46 AM
Shai, Murray and Wiggins. They’re the most talented national club besides us. Meanwhile we let Dillion ****ing Brooks drop a record 39 on us. Ridiculous.

Now, if the former Yugoslavia never broke up into separate countries and was put back together, they would have by far the best international team

C - Jokic
F - Vujevic
F - Bogdanavic
G - Doncic
G - Dragic

That trio can hang with pretty much whatever guard/wing combo the U.S will likely have at their disposal to send over.

Xiao Yao You
09-10-2023, 10:01 AM
Officially in the annals of Team USAs I will forever hate.

You let Dillion Brooks, the man who dates chicks with dikks, set a record and drop 39 on y’all and Canada beat you without their nations second best player? And third best because no Wiggins either.

Hate y’all. I don’t even hate 2006. It was 21 year old Bron and Wade and no one played defense yet until Kobe showed them how to compete on that end. Greece got a really lucky ass game off them. And Kobe was supposed to be on that team anyway if he didn’t have knee surgery, and they would’ve handily won.

Greece got lucky by running pick and roll over and over again while coach K made no adjustments and had no offensive sets. Wade wasn't playing :facepalm

WhiteKyrie
09-10-2023, 10:03 AM
Greece got lucky by running pick and roll over and over again while coach K made no adjustments and had no offensive sets. Wade wasn't playing :facepalm

Yes IE a lucky ass game. Those same teams if they played repeatedly. USA is winning that matchup the vast majority of the time. WYM, I don’t remember Wade NOT playing that game?

Xiao Yao You
09-10-2023, 10:06 AM
Yes IE a lucky ass game. Those same teams if they played repeatedly. USA is winning that matchup the vast majority of the time. WYM, I don’t remember Wade NOT playing that game?

yeah they would have probably beat them if they played again. Would have beat them that game if Coach K had done some coaching too. Wade was hurt from I remember that year. Him coming back in 2008 was huge

ILLsmak
09-10-2023, 02:23 PM
nuts onya chin. P sad really. You'd think after they got pushed to bronze... even bad team USAs go ape in the bronze game. Rip our country.

-Smak

red1
09-11-2023, 08:06 PM
our national team is gonna be something FIERCE in the next 5 years

these lil nikkas just need to keep developing. proud of these boys. good job dillon. :applause:

red1
09-11-2023, 08:06 PM

C - Jokic
F - Vujevic
F - Bogdanavic
G - Doncic
G - Dragic

facts.

bdonovan
09-11-2023, 11:32 PM
Looks like that herculean task fell to none other than Dennis Schroeder.