PDA

View Full Version : Should Lebron announce an EPIC return to Team USA??

FultzNationRISE
09-08-2023, 08:51 PM
The answer is yes, because they clearly need him. And he has so much more left and in the tank. Guy just scored 40/10/10 in an elimination game against the defending champs. So dont tell me hes anything even close to washed.

Actually, pending Bronnie’s health they should both be given a starting position for the ‘24 games, thus fulfilling the dream of father and son playing together.

This would be the actual best thing that’s happened to America in a long time.

#LeUncleSam. :applause:

#LeT’sGo.

WhiteKyrie
09-08-2023, 08:56 PM
Too old to matter now and we don’t need him. He couldn’t even muster up a meaningful game after the series had already been decided in 3 games. Too little too late.

Baller789
09-09-2023, 03:58 AM
OP wants Lebron to embarass himself again at the international level.

Ghost1
09-09-2023, 04:06 AM
https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aXnGwZD_460svav1.mp4

Jimmy Rustler
09-09-2023, 05:52 AM
Yes! LeBronze is exactly what team USA needs. :roll:

90sgoat
09-09-2023, 07:46 AM
It would be fun seeing the old timers give it one last go.

Lebron, Durant, Kawhi, PG, Curry, they should all sign up.

FultzNationRISE
09-11-2023, 10:42 PM
HOLY SHIT HE DID IT :lebronamazed: :lebronamazed: :lebronamazed:

:djparty :hammertime:

theman93
09-12-2023, 12:33 AM
All this just to stop the Wagner bros??

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/wp-content/uploads/migration/2021/11/10/WDFD5ULP4TZUB53I4NB4D4SKNU.jpg

BurningHammer
09-12-2023, 01:04 AM
https://www.cbc.ca/sports/basketball/nba/lebron-james-paris-olympics-report-1.6962790

Wonder if Lebron and Co will mess up Team USA's future plan. Ant, Bridges, Banchero and Reaves look promising and JJJ can do better if he is assigned the right roles. There are some other potential young additions like Zion or Mobley available to fix the rebounding problem as well. Adding Lebron means some of those guys will not get good international play time next year.

Xiao Yao You
09-12-2023, 08:44 AM
https://www.cbc.ca/sports/basketball/nba/lebron-james-paris-olympics-report-1.6962790

Wonder if Lebron and Co will mess up Team USA's future plan. Ant, Bridges, Banchero and Reaves look promising and JJJ can do better if he is assigned the right roles. There are some other potential young additions like Zion or Mobley available to fix the rebounding problem as well. Adding Lebron means some of those guys will not get good international play time next year.

assuming Zion isn't hurt he gets 7 boards a game. Hart gives you that

red1
09-12-2023, 09:34 AM
these international games are going to be very fun with all of the international improvements. USA obviously still has a huge advantage if they send their A-team and prepare which I dont think they ever will again

jokic for serbia and giannis for greece would've given both squads a huge lift

red1
09-12-2023, 09:35 AM
bron is too old for international play and they need to rest him 15+ games this year and limit his minutes.

he ran out of gas at the end of the playoffs and you could see him struggling and breathing hard looking gassed a lot.

bison
09-12-2023, 06:23 PM
Lebron should announce an epic retirement instead and let austin reaves run the lakers and team USA's offense

BurningHammer
09-12-2023, 08:28 PM
bron is too old for international play and they need to rest him 15+ games this year and limit his minutes.

he ran out of gas at the end of the playoffs and you could see him struggling and breathing hard looking gassed a lot.

It won't matter if they also recruit strong group of bench players, basically Dream Team-ish. As long as they save enough energy for old folks in crunch time, they will get the gold.

Xiao Yao You
09-12-2023, 08:38 PM
these international games are going to be very fun with all of the international improvements. USA obviously still has a huge advantage if they send their A-team and prepare which I dont think they ever will again

jokic for serbia and giannis for greece would've given both squads a huge lift

Greece has to qualify first possibly without Giannis

RogueBorg
09-13-2023, 09:30 AM
Has any Team USA men's player ever won 3 bronze medals? This might be epic.

Baller789
09-14-2023, 12:18 AM
Has any Team USA men's player ever won 3 bronze medals? This might be epic.

:oldlol:

red1
09-14-2023, 07:06 AM
It won't matter if they also recruit strong group of bench players, basically Dream Team-ish. As long as they save enough energy for old folks in crunch time, they will get the gold.

yeah they easily have the most talent. even this squad they just fielded right now could easily have won, definitely should have medaled.

2024 olympics will be fun. I think US will grab gold comfortably but man those teams in europe have caught up or closed the gap at least.

They should do an exhibition for the next all star game, something like north america vs the world. I think usa plus canada vs all the talent in europe would be a hell of a game.

they already have exhibition games like that for younger players during all-star weekend, maybe they could try to find a way to squeeze another allstar-ish kinda game out the weekend to try and boost viewers and give the fans something we'd want.

Xiao Yao You
09-14-2023, 07:33 AM
yeah they easily have the most talent. even this squad they just fielded right now could easily have won, definitely should have medaled.

2024 olympics will be fun. I think US will grab gold comfortably but man those teams in europe have caught up or closed the gap at least.

They should do an exhibition for the next all star game, something like north america vs the world. I think usa plus canada vs all the talent in europe would be a hell of a game.

they already have exhibition games like that for younger players during all-star weekend, maybe they could try to find a way to squeeze another allstar-ish kinda game out the weekend to try and boost viewers and give the fans something we'd want.

they will probably always be favorites but the days of winning comfortably are long gone

kawhileonard2
09-15-2023, 01:03 AM
The answer is yes, because they clearly need him. And he has so much more left and in the tank. Guy just scored 40/10/10 in an elimination game against the defending champs. So dont tell me hes anything even close to washed.

Actually, pending Bronnie’s health they should both be given a starting position for the ‘24 games, thus fulfilling the dream of father and son playing together.

This would be the actual best thing that’s happened to America in a long time.

#LeUncleSam. :applause:

#LeT’sGo.

Dude has two bronze medals.