PDA

View Full Version : Rockets Kevin Porter Jr. arrested for felony assault and strangulation

Hey Yo
09-11-2023, 02:17 PM
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/38379204/rockets-kevin-porter-jr-charged-assault-strangulation

Real Men Wear Green
09-11-2023, 02:43 PM
If true, how can he not realize at this point that you don't get away with that shit? Especially if you're famous. The Rockets owners may privately not give a damn and Adam silver could secretly hate women... they will still suspend him for a season and maybe even terminate his contract if the photos get out in public and it looks bad enough. These guys are just too stupid, not even getting into the moral aspect.

ralph_i_el
09-11-2023, 02:43 PM
Scum

Xiao Yao You
09-11-2023, 03:09 PM
Already got Van Fleet to replace him. Puerto Rico here he comes!

bison
09-11-2023, 03:43 PM
Just found out his gf is former hooper Ksyre Gondrizeck. Not that domestic violence is ever justified against anyone, but that made me more angry. She’s a straight up qt pie. I’m worried for the future of the nba because a lot of these young players have increasingly low IQs

https://i.ibb.co/djDhpWX/IMG-0606.jpg

Akeem34TheDream
09-11-2023, 04:15 PM
Rockets will cut him 100%.

bison
09-11-2023, 04:40 PM
Rockets will cut him 100%.

Not just cut but we are looking at a hefty suspension if not outright ban from the league. She had a broken bone and multiple bruises according to reports.

Xiao Yao You
09-11-2023, 04:45 PM
Bobby Marks: I would not expect any discipline against Kevin Porter Jr. until there is a full investigation by the NBA. The Rockets can certainly tell Porter Jr. to stay away during training camp (https://*********.com/social/). Porter Jr. signed a four-year $72.6M rookie extension last October. The league has jurisdiction to void the contract under the provisions of the Domestic Violence Policy. Here is the contract breakdown: 2023-24: $15.9M (fully GTY) 2024-15: $15.9M ($1M GTY) * Increases to $3M GTY if Porter Jr. is not waived by the Rockets first game of the 2023-24 regular season. ** Increases to $6M if not waived 5 days after the trade deadline. *** Increases to $15.9M if not waived by 6/30/24 2025-26: $15.9M ($0 GTY) * Fully GTY if not waived by 6/30/24 2026-27: $15.9M ($0 GTY) * Fully GTY if not waived by 6/30/25

– via Twitter BobbyMarks42 (https://twitter.com/BobbyMarks42)

start brushing up on your Spanish. After signing Van Fleet they will be glad to have a reason to get out of that contract

bison
09-11-2023, 04:47 PM
Pretty smart of the rockets to only guarantee that first year. Seems they were already aware he was trouble.

beasted
09-11-2023, 04:48 PM
This head case just can't get out of his own way. This is like the 4th incident in his short career. They will surely cut him, and they were smart to have the contract non-guaranteed for this same reason.

He seems like he needs to be on medication.

beasted
09-11-2023, 04:50 PM
start brushing up on your Spanish. After signing Van Fleet they will be glad to have a reason to get out of that contract

If there are legal clauses that allow they them to void it, I know they will make the attempt.

Smook A.
09-11-2023, 04:52 PM
Time to cut this mother****er. He's been given multiple chances to play this sport for millions of dollars and still behaves like a lunatic. Guys like him never learn

FireDavidKahn
09-11-2023, 05:04 PM
Domestic abusers should never get a second chance.

NBA is a privilege.

I'm still pissed about Miles Bridges. He beat up his baby momma in front of their damn kid and he gets allowed back in the NBA?:oldlol:

Xiao Yao You
09-11-2023, 05:06 PM

NBA is a privilege.

Kidd would be just a footnote

ArbitraryWater
09-11-2023, 06:34 PM
hes trying to beat the homo accusations

D-Wait
09-11-2023, 06:36 PM
Cavs dodged a bullet and did the right thing by trading him. Too many off court incidents surrounding him since college and now this? :facepalm

D-Wait
09-11-2023, 06:38 PM
Not just cut but we are looking at a hefty suspension if not outright ban from the league. She had a broken bone and multiple bruises according to reports.

Wow. :mad::mad:

Lebron23
09-11-2023, 09:23 PM
Wish the rockets just cut him

beasted
09-11-2023, 10:08 PM

NBA is a privilege.

I'm still pissed about Miles Bridges. He beat up his baby momma in front of their damn kid and he gets allowed back in the NBA?:oldlol:

Each circumstances are different. Not making excuses, but Bridges that was his first real incident, and there was clearly domestic issues on both sides. This is that same baby momma trying to break into his house a couple months later in front of the same child:
https://x.com/ClutchPoints/status/1590750250402467840?s=20

With Porter he's had multiple run ins with police and off court issues.

Smook A.
09-12-2023, 02:29 AM
hes trying to beat the homo accusations

You're confusing KPJ with Jalen Green

ILLsmak
09-12-2023, 10:42 AM
Dudes like i prol said before, there needs to be a stiff penalty for strangling people. I can understand hitting or whatever, i can understand putting your bud or someone you are trying to calm down in the head lock, but actual face on hands around the neck sort of strangulation is very aggressive behavior. Its like serial killer level stuff, even if you let go. Ppl prol wont see what i mean but thats a whole nother level of violence esp to a woman (assuming was?)

People who do shit like that need jail time and a reality check. I for one have never strangled or been strangled. Dono if ive even seen it. Many head locks, lite sleepers etc when we were young but strangling someone is basically telling them i hold ur life in my hands and maybe ill let go and maybe i wont.

I take this back if he like grabbed by neck and choke slammed haha thats vile but not nearly as heinous.

-Smak

ArbitraryWater
09-12-2023, 11:28 AM
You're confusing KPJ with Jalen Green

i thought it was both of them in the video?

Smook A.
09-12-2023, 01:57 PM
i thought it was both of them in the video?

Nah it was Jalen and Josh Christopher

Xiao Yao You
09-12-2023, 02:01 PM
Dudes like i prol said before, there needs to be a stiff penalty for strangling people. I can understand hitting or whatever, i can understand putting your bud or someone you are trying to calm down in the head lock, but actual face on hands around the neck sort of strangulation is very aggressive behavior. Its like serial killer level stuff, even if you let go. Ppl prol wont see what i mean but thats a whole nother level of violence esp to a woman (assuming was?)

People who do shit like that need jail time and a reality check. I for one have never strangled or been strangled. Dono if ive even seen it. Many head locks, lite sleepers etc when we were young but strangling someone is basically telling them i hold ur life in my hands and maybe ill let go and maybe i wont.

I take this back if he like grabbed by neck and choke slammed haha thats vile but not nearly as heinous.

-Smak

punching her several times with a closed fist isn't understandable

tpols
09-12-2023, 02:22 PM
Kidd would be just a footnote

I vaguely remember as a kid Iverson in the news for beating up his wife and tossing her out on the front lawn of his mansion.

It seems it was much easier to get away with stuff in the past than nowadays.

If we go back to Babe Ruth days every star would be cancelled.

tpols
09-12-2023, 02:31 PM

-Smak

Agree man. It's crazy how I used to watch the Simpsons and a staple of the show was Homer strangling Bart whenever he messed up. Crazy how mainstream media normalized it although I assume the reason they did so was because it was way more normal back in the day when things were less PC.

Xiao Yao You
09-12-2023, 02:57 PM
I vaguely remember as a kid Iverson in the news for beating up his wife and tossing her out on the front lawn of his mansion.

It seems it was much easier to get away with stuff in the past than nowadays.

If we go back to Babe Ruth days every star would be cancelled.

Ty Cobb was a prince amongst men :roll:

L.Kizzle
09-12-2023, 04:52 PM
Agree man. It's crazy how I used to watch the Simpsons and a staple of the show was Homer strangling Bart whenever he messed up. Crazy how mainstream media normalized it although I assume the reason they did so was because it was way more normal back in the day when things were less PC.
Cartoons used to kill each other. I mean, how many times had Yo Semite Sam would regularly kill folks. Wile E Coyote always gets blown up or falls off a clip.
As a child, I thought is was funny but never thought anything of it.

HylianNightmare
09-12-2023, 07:47 PM
She's fine as hell

Xiao Yao You
09-12-2023, 08:41 PM
In a Tuesday television appearance, ESPN insider Adrian Wojnarowski shared his insight. Among his comments: The league has launched an investigation, and they will handle it in the near-term. The Houston Rockets, by the by-laws, they can’t suspend or waive him while this investigation is going on. But Adam Silver could put Porter on administrative leave. There’s no question that Kevin Porter Jr.’s future, not just with the Rockets but in the NBA, is very much in peril. These are extremely serious allegations (https://rocketswire.usatoday.com/2023/09/12/woj-kevin-porter-jr-s-future-with-rockets-nba-very-much-in-peril/).
– via Ben DuBose @ Rockets Wire (https://rocketswire.usatoday.com/2023/09/12/woj-kevin-porter-jr-s-future-with-rockets-nba-very-much-in-peril/)

tpols
09-12-2023, 09:17 PM
In a Tuesday television appearance, ESPN insider Adrian Wojnarowski shared his insight. Among his comments: The league has launched an investigation, and they will handle it in the near-term. The Houston Rockets, by the by-laws, they can’t suspend or waive him while this investigation is going on. But Adam Silver could put Porter on administrative leave. There’s no question that Kevin Porter Jr.’s future, not just with the Rockets but in the NBA, is very much in peril. These are extremely serious allegations (https://rocketswire.usatoday.com/2023/09/12/woj-kevin-porter-jr-s-future-with-rockets-nba-very-much-in-peril/).
– via Ben DuBose @ Rockets Wire (https://rocketswire.usatoday.com/2023/09/12/woj-kevin-porter-jr-s-future-with-rockets-nba-very-much-in-peril/)

I know he's kinda shown himself to be a knucklehead but he already made like 25 million as a young 20 something year old? He could live passively off that the rest his life with good management. Given his temperament though it's inevitable another outburst may occur.

ShawkFactory
09-12-2023, 11:11 PM
I know he's kinda shown himself to be a knucklehead but he already made like 25 million as a young 20 something year old? He could live passively off that the rest his life with good management. Given his temperament though it's inevitable another outburst may occur.

25 before taxes. And he was probably living like someone who made that type of money immediately. And seems like an idiot obviously.

That type of money can go quickly if you’re dumb and aren’t earning anything remotely significant after 24 while still living that way.

Xiao Yao You
09-12-2023, 11:18 PM
25 before taxes. And he was probably living like someone who made that type of money immediately. And seems like an idiot obviously.

That type of money can go quickly if you’re dumb and aren’t earning anything remotely significant after 24 while still living that way.

going to need a good lawyer. They aren't cheap

beasted
09-13-2023, 08:22 AM

Before agency fees as well.

Chances are the woman here hits him with a civil suit.

ILLsmak
09-13-2023, 11:20 AM
punching her several times with a closed fist isn't understandable

I can understand it happening. heh. People get really pissed off and see red and do all kinds of wild shit. These guys testosterone levels are xtra max, too + who knows what else. No, it's not OK. I mean, I can see it happening. It's happened before, but when you actually wrap your hands around someone's neck and break a bone in their neck, that's as close as you can get to attempted murder even if you let go. That's what I'm getting at. Once you take that step, you have gone a much larger step than people seem to think. It's like oh he's a woman beater... and he strangled her. It's like no... he STRANGLED HER. It's not normal to strangle people. That's what psychopath killers do. You've never wanted to punch someone in the face before? Shit happens. But imagine you punch someone in the face twice and then get on them and start squeezing their neck. What I'm saying is that's taking it into a whole different area. Like you said "his future is in peril," lol "serious allegations." No, he's done and in jail unless they can prove that the bone in her neck that was broken was somehow broken by herself in an attempt to get attention. Anything else is extreme bullshit and even in this crazy world, I can't imagine it. But I stand by what I said: anyone who would strangle someone, like seriously grab them by the throat and squeeze for a prolonged period, is a different kind of assaulter than someone who is a 'woman beater.' I dunno if it makes sense. I guess it doesn't matter if it does, but that's what I'm saying.

-Smak

ILLsmak
09-13-2023, 11:22 AM

Yeah, there is a lot of comic strangulation when you mention it. To be honest, I didn't correlate them too much. I have seen enough true crime shows to know the difference, but yeah, I didn't even really think about it like that. I guess I do now. Kinda cray.

-Smak

Xiao Yao You
09-13-2023, 11:44 AM
I can understand it happening. heh. People get really pissed off and see red and do all kinds of wild shit. These guys testosterone levels are xtra max, too + who knows what else. No, it's not OK. I mean, I can see it happening. It's happened before, but when you actually wrap your hands around someone's neck and break a bone in their neck, that's as close as you can get to attempted murder even if you let go. That's what I'm getting at. Once you take that step, you have gone a much larger step than people seem to think. It's like oh he's a woman beater... and he strangled her. It's like no... he STRANGLED HER. It's not normal to strangle people. That's what psychopath killers do. You've never wanted to punch someone in the face before? Shit happens. But imagine you punch someone in the face twice and then get on them and start squeezing their neck. What I'm saying is that's taking it into a whole different area. Like you said "his future is in peril," lol "serious allegations." No, he's done and in jail unless they can prove that the bone in her neck that was broken was somehow broken by herself in an attempt to get attention. Anything else is extreme bullshit and even in this crazy world, I can't imagine it. But I stand by what I said: anyone who would strangle someone, like seriously grab them by the throat and squeeze for a prolonged period, is a different kind of assaulter than someone who is a 'woman beater.' I dunno if it makes sense. I guess it doesn't matter if it does, but that's what I'm saying.

-Smak

she was sleeping when he went at her. Real big man!

Patrick Chewing
09-13-2023, 11:45 AM
Just found out his gf is former hooper Ksyre Gondrizeck. Not that domestic violence is ever justified against anyone, but that made me more angry. She’s a straight up qt pie. I’m worried for the future of the nba because a lot of these young players have increasingly low IQs

https://i.ibb.co/djDhpWX/IMG-0606.jpg

Mmmm I can take of her now that her abusive ex-boyfriend will be locked up. I will show her what it is to be a real man.

Xiao Yao You
09-13-2023, 11:48 AM
Mmmm I can take of her now that her abusive ex-boyfriend will be locked up. I will show her what it is to be a real man.

do you have millions? Doubt she was with him because of his kind demeanor

Patrick Chewing
09-13-2023, 11:53 AM
do you have millions? Doubt she was with him because of his kind demeanor

You don't need millions to keep a girl like this. Girls like this are a dime a dozen really. Outside of Porter's millions, what do you think is the average IQ of an NBA player? Do you think this guy can have meaningful conversations about life with another human being? I doubt it. Do you think he's well-read and can provide knowledge on other things outside of basketball or rap music? I doubt it. So yeah, reel them in with your mind, your love, and take care of their Mom's and you can be a broke ass nikka like all of us really are and they'll be loyal.

Xiao Yao You
09-13-2023, 11:54 AM
You don't need millions to keep a girl like this. Girls like this are a dime a dozen really. Outside of Porter's millions, what do you think is the average IQ of an NBA player? Do you think this guy can have meaningful conversations about life with another human being? I doubt it. Do you think he's well-read and can provide knowledge on other things outside of basketball or rap music? I doubt it. So yeah, reel them in with your mind, your love, and take care of their Mom's and you can be a broke ass nikka like all of us really are and they'll be loyal.

I think he's a POS with money but there she was coming back again and again for more. Wouldn't shock me if she is still with him when all is said and done

Patrick Chewing
09-13-2023, 12:08 PM
I think he's a POS with money but there she was coming back again and again for more. Wouldn't shock me if she is still with him when all is said and done

You may be right. There is a class of women out there who feel that despite their looks, that they can't do better and always stay with the same abusive husband/boyfriend. Those are women who have probably been put down so many times in their life and have been told how worthless they are that they begin to believe it.

Real Men Wear Green
09-13-2023, 12:16 PM

-Smak

So being a regular old wife beater is understandable but he somehow crossed a line when he went from punching to choking?

Xiao Yao You
09-13-2023, 12:17 PM
So being a regular old wife beater is understandable but he somehow crossed a line when he went from punching to choking?

while she was sleeping

ralph_i_el
09-13-2023, 12:46 PM

Anything around the head and neck is a flagrant

tpols
09-13-2023, 01:48 PM

lol... she's with him for the money. Women like that are like hunters, they don't care how cool or suave or good looking you are... they might bang for that but aren't entering a relationship for it. They enter the relationship for the ridiculous bank they can make once it's over.

If she was smart she'd realize the money ain't worth it in this case. And move onto someone else who isn't crazy, impulsive and violent. It's probably not gonna be to a non millionaire though.

ILLsmak
09-13-2023, 03:46 PM

Absolutely. Post that in your blog if u think its a gotcha quote. I dont think u realize what im saying. Im saying there are prol many wife beaters but the ones who would strangle someone are as close to attempted murder as u can get. If you cut off someones air supply its completely different than punching them. You could kill someone by punching them but generally u wont. The end result of strangulation is death or passing out. Luckily u have to strangle someone for a long time before they die, but this dude did not lightly hold onto her neck. It almost seems like she got away more than he let go. U can see vids of star athletes rag dolling women in elevators all over but to choke someone out is different. Thats a different level of red flag. That thought, esp to someone who is already vulnerable, doesnt even enter “normal” peoples heads. Im sure tons of people beat their girls no bs. I think thats toxic too but the strangulation part is like file for police protection / restraining order immediately. And even then. We can only hope the court sees things like i do and realizes this guy has legit murder potential. Its p insane man. Think of how many domestic abuse cases u have heard about and how many of them ended up with someone getting truly strangled. Like i said, again, its not even apparent he let her go of his own will. Dude is nuts. There is no rehab. No back to nba after counseling. Hes dun and should serve like 5 yrs or more.

Hopefully he realizes how foul what he did was in a cell.

-Smak

Xiao Yao You
09-13-2023, 03:53 PM
a 6'5" male punching a sleeping woman over and over with a closed fist could certainly kill

Real Men Wear Green
09-13-2023, 06:01 PM
Absolutely. Post that in your blog if u think its a gotcha quote. I dont think u realize what im saying. Im saying there are prol many wife beaters but the ones who would strangle someone are as close to attempted murder as u can get. If you cut off someones air supply its completely different than punching them. You could kill someone by punching them but generally u wont. The end result of strangulation is death or passing out. Luckily u have to strangle someone for a long time before they die, but this dude did not lightly hold onto her neck. It almost seems like she got away more than he let go. U can see vids of star athletes rag dolling women in elevators all over but to choke someone out is different. Thats a different level of red flag. That thought, esp to someone who is already vulnerable, doesnt even enter “normal” peoples heads. Im sure tons of people beat their girls no bs. I think thats toxic too but the strangulation part is like file for police protection / restraining order immediately. And even then. We can only hope the court sees things like i do and realizes this guy has legit murder potential. Its p insane man. Think of how many domestic abuse cases u have heard about and how many of them ended up with someone getting truly strangled. Like i said, again, its not even apparent he let her go of his own will. Dude is nuts. There is no rehab. No back to nba after counseling. Hes dun and should serve like 5 yrs or more.

Hopefully he realizes how foul what he did was in a cell.

-Smak

Yeah I'm definitely not with you here. A man that would punch a defenseless sleeping woman is a vile bastard that should be locked up. A man that would choke a win man is a vile bastard that should be locked up. The only difference is that they thought of different ways to be evil. And this guy thought of both. There is no acceptable level of wife beating.

FireDavidKahn
09-13-2023, 07:08 PM
ISH:

We have people who defend child rape and now beating women with closed fists is ok but if you strangle them THEN you are crossing a line.

:roll:

This place is just like reddit in a lot of ways:oldlol:

imdaman99
09-13-2023, 08:35 PM
Rockets supposedly gonna attach 1st round picks shipping this dude out. I guess cutting him will cost them too much?

FultzNationRISE
09-13-2023, 08:45 PM
Anything around the head and neck is a flagrant

But on a serious note, this dude comes from a pretty rough background. Pops did time for first degree manslaughter, before ultimately getting capped and put to sleep himself when KPJ was 4.

It's clear this dude has significant anger issues and unfortunately maybe inherited some psychological instability that runs in the family. Obviously doesnt mitigate any of his actions, but the whole situation is just sad, including the cycle he himself was brought up in, and is probably passing on to any kids he may have.

ILLsmak
09-13-2023, 08:49 PM
Yeah I'm definitely not with you here. A man that would punch a defenseless sleeping woman is a vile bastard that should be locked up. A man that would choke a win man is a vile bastard that should be locked up. The only difference is that they thought of different ways to be evil. And this guy thought of both. There is no acceptable level of wife beating.

Remm that two brains spectrum shit i wrote how i said some people can’t seriously imagine a possibility, well it comes into effect here. You see two things that are bad, but u cant compare severity. I want to explain more but the easiest was already said: have u ever punched someone prol yew, have u ever strangled someone prol no.

If u think i said there was an acceptable level of wife beating u should reread. I said its by degrees more severe and i guarantee you that the court will agree. That will come into play. My point was that legally its probably looked upon as a level of as u said domestic violence or wife beating when in fact it is way more serious and telling of how dangerous someone is. Again, u will prob see when they use that he strangled her in court that in fact strangling is much different than beating. Dono how else to explain it. I tried. He broke a bone in her neck and damaged her face, which do u think will be more damning evidence? Dono like i said, haha, think about it more i guess.

-Smak

ILLsmak
09-13-2023, 08:51 PM

But on a serious note, this dude comes from a pretty rough background. Pops did time for first degree manslaughter, before ultimately getting capped and put to sleep himself when KPJ was 4.

It's clear this dude has significant anger issues and unfortunately maybe inherited some psychological instability that runs in the family. Obviously doesnt mitigate any of his actions, but the whole situation is just sad, including the cycle he himself was brought up in, and is probably passing on to any kids he may have.

If this is true i knew none of this and imo lends credence to what im saying. His dad prol strangled some women too jussayin. Maybe that will help rmwg understand what im saying.

Also peep https://naplesshelter.org/strangulation/ wew google. I dont like ish arguin w people n shit when it gets to this level but i admittedly am annoyed when people dont understand what i feel is reason.

-Smak

Xiao Yao You
09-13-2023, 10:49 PM
Rockets supposedly gonna attach 1st round picks shipping this dude out. I guess cutting him will cost them too much?

https://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yqcdobqb

Hey Yo
09-14-2023, 03:06 PM
Rockets in trade talks with multiple teams

https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1702396724210266128?t=UTSlDLKGlIKccI6TFpYR6w&s=19

FultzNationRISE
09-14-2023, 03:29 PM
Rockets in trade talks with multiple teams

https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1702396724210266128?t=UTSlDLKGlIKccI6TFpYR6w&s=19

Who the hell is trading for him??

Because it BETTER be Lebron :crazysam:

Xiao Yao You
09-14-2023, 03:31 PM
Who the hell is trading for him??

Because it BETTER be Lebron :crazysam:

someone that wants a 1st. That isn't the Lakers

beasted
09-14-2023, 03:57 PM
This doesn't quite add up. There are several reports stating that the Rockets had no control here until the NBA makes a decision.

Example:
https://x.com/wojespn/status/1701381727942295794?s=20

While the NBA is conducting its own investigation, the Houston Rockets aren’t allowed to administer any immediate punishment on Kevin Porter Jr., including a suspension.

That makes sense because you can't trade someone that the NBA decides to void the contract for. That would be circumventing the cap.

So my question is, what makes Houston think they can trade him? Have NBA officials already decided they cannot void the deal?

Xiao Yao You
09-14-2023, 04:03 PM
This doesn't quite add up. There are several reports stating that the Rockets had no control here until the NBA makes a decision.

Example:
https://x.com/wojespn/status/1701381727942295794?s=20

That makes sense because you can't trade someone that the NBA decides to void the contract for. That would be circumventing the cap.

So my question is, what makes Houston think they can trade him? Have NBA officials already decided they cannot void the deal?

Silver said they are taking their time because it's the off-season. Not for much longer though

tpols
09-14-2023, 04:06 PM

Thank you for the context.

"The apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

I feel like we're all inherently programmed to be what we came from. Inputs = outputs with a few exceptions along the way.

But people love a good witchhunt to make themselves feel better about their own situation / ego.

Xiao Yao You
09-15-2023, 07:46 PM
Houston Rockets guard Kevin Porter Jr. is accused of attacking girlfriend Kysre Gondrezick in a New York City hotel room earlier this week, but her attorney told Fox News Digital the allegations aren’t accurate. “Statements that were attributed to her were not her words,” said Gondrezick’s lawyer, Robert Hantman, referring to a criminal complaint. “She says he didn’t strike her repeatedly. He’s a big guy. If he hit her repeatedly, she’d have a broken jaw.” (https://www.foxnews.com/us/major-detail-rockets-kevin-porter-jr-assault-case-wrong-source)
– via Rebecca Rosenberg @ FOXnews.com (https://www.foxnews.com/us/major-detail-rockets-kevin-porter-jr-assault-case-wrong-source)

But Gondrezick, a former WNBA player, actually has a congenital defect that was mistaken for a cracked vertebra, according to a source and information reviewed by Fox News Digital (https://www.foxnews.com/us/major-detail-rockets-kevin-porter-jr-assault-case-wrong-source). “This was a condition she was born with that had little effect on her and was not a result of fresh trauma,” said forensic pathologist Michael Baden, who reviewed the information.
– via Rebecca Rosenberg @ FOXnews.com (https://www.foxnews.com/us/major-detail-rockets-kevin-porter-jr-assault-case-wrong-source)

Xiao Yao You
09-15-2023, 10:10 PM
Houston Rockets guard Kevin Porter Jr. is asking the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office to drop second-degree assault charges after it agreed Porter didn’t break his girlfriend’s neck during an alleged hotel beating, (https://nypost.com/2023/09/15/rockets-guard-kevin-porter-jr-asking-manhattan-das-office-to-drop-assault-charge-after-revelation-he-didnt-break-girlfriend-kysre-gondrezicks-neck-lawyers/) according to his defense team.
– via Priscilla DeGregory @ New York Post (https://nypost.com/2023/09/15/rockets-guard-kevin-porter-jr-asking-manhattan-das-office-to-drop-assault-charge-after-revelation-he-didnt-break-girlfriend-kysre-gondrezicks-neck-lawyers/)

Hey Yo
09-15-2023, 11:10 PM
If all charges end up getting dropped.... wonder if Houston still continues to shop him?

Xiao Yao You
09-15-2023, 11:34 PM
If all charges end up getting dropped.... wonder if Houston still continues to shop him?

I'd guess they were as soon as they got Van Fleet