PDA

View Full Version : LeNuke, Dingo, and AD are all rumored to be interested in team usa next yr

Mask the Embiid
09-12-2023, 10:03 AM
So all 3 would be joining KD who won gold all by himself last Olympics … uh oh…..y’all done pissed the greatest country in the world off. Dennis Schroders won’t be carrying a team to the finals when it actually matters. Its not even a possibility now…. Y’all kept poking the bear! Now the greatest superpower in the world has all its missiles aimed and pointed at you….. y’all done fk’d up now…. Was all that trollin worth it? Huh? Huh? You stupid son of a bch

We are the justic league… you muthafukas are just one hero (country)….one group of people…. We are every country….combined into one mega country…. Get ya shitting pants ready… I don’t see any country losing by less than 10

https://i.postimg.cc/rwgZdnk2/IMG-9989.gif

https://youtu.be/qsb-i7kOPEQ?si=hP_xHIpP8e5qjThA

32 seconds in ^

Xiao Yao You
09-12-2023, 10:31 AM
let's see if any of them are even standing by the end of the NBA season

86Celtics
09-12-2023, 10:35 AM
Is the OP trying to jinx his country's chances in the Olympics? Like he does every year to the Sixers?

warriorfan
09-12-2023, 12:08 PM
hit ‘em with the dingo

nighty night

Wardell Curry
09-12-2023, 12:12 PM
The USA is still better than the other countries but not by that much, and those guys from other countries actually play together.

LeBron isn't doing shit at his age and even at his peak he's only doing so much in international play without a team of shooters around him.

If Curry goes they're going to gold, if not, I'm not so sure.

If Curry and AD go it's pretty much a wrap.

Xiao Yao You
09-12-2023, 12:28 PM
The USA is still better than the other countries but not by that much, and those guys from other countries actually play together.

LeBron isn't doing shit at his age and even at his peak he's only doing so much in international play without a team of shooters around him.

If Curry goes they're going to gold, if not, I'm not so sure.

If Curry and AD go it's pretty much a wrap.

Davis is almost certainly to be wrapped. Rather he can make it on to the floor is another question. Certainly not someone I'd want to be counting on

Axe
09-12-2023, 04:17 PM
Not a guarantee. While still capable, remember those guys are getting old af.