PDA

View Full Version : Giannis: I'll take the better situation to win another title.

Hey Yo
09-13-2023, 05:06 PM
When talking about his future with Milwaukee.

https://twitter.com/ESPNNBA/status/1702047017432678461?t=fsW1hNNz2WU-PKlLJn62HQ&s=19

8Ball
09-13-2023, 08:39 PM
When talking about his future with Milwaukee.

https://twitter.com/ESPNNBA/status/1702047017432678461?t=fsW1hNNz2WU-PKlLJn62HQ&s=19

Everyone eventually learns.

Real Men Wear Green
09-13-2023, 09:13 PM
He may leave them but he's saying these things publicly to put pressure on the Buck front office to get him more talent.

8Ball
09-13-2023, 10:16 PM
He may leave them but he's saying these things publicly to put pressure on the Buck front office to get him more talent.

It's both. He's putting pressure but he is 100% gone if the Bucks don't upgrade the roster. He's said this multiple times now. Unfortunately there's not much more the Bucks can do.

FultzNationRISE
09-15-2023, 12:09 AM
It's both. He's putting pressure but he is 100% gone if the Bucks don't upgrade the roster. He's said this multiple times now. Unfortunately there's not much more the Bucks can do.

According to the trade machine he's got 3 more years on his deal. Not sure what kinda leverage he thinks he has at the moment.

If I was Milwaukee I'd tell him to shut the **** up and wouldnt even worry about where he goes three years from now. Once his athleticism dips the dude's liable to be a flat out scrub.

Im Still Ballin
09-15-2023, 12:43 AM
He's had some good teams in Milwaukee.

ILLsmak
09-16-2023, 07:09 AM

I never understood that, tho, cuz it's like, aren't they already trying to do that? It's a balancing act because you have to build around the star, but if they are possibly going to leave if they can't win, you can't go all in and end up with the shell of a team when your star leaves.

Dunno, tho. Still not happy with this whole clamoring for a title winning situation. That's not really the point of winning a title. IT'S LIKE NO ONE UNDERSTANDS.

-Smak

Real Men Wear Green
09-16-2023, 09:36 AM
I never understood that, tho, cuz it's like, aren't they already trying to do that? It's a balancing act because you have to build around the star, but if they are possibly going to leave if they can't win, you can't go all in and end up with the shell of a team when your star leaves.

Dunno, tho. Still not happy with this whole clamoring for a title winning situation. That's not really the point of winning a title. IT'S LIKE NO ONE UNDERSTANDS.

-Smak

There are often trades to be made for a franchise that we don't know about, especially if they're willing to mortgage their future. Giannis wants to win now and his agent or someone else may have told him about a rumor that some team is offering their best players for picks. He sees Phoenix get Bradley Beal without giving up anyone in their current roster and he wants too see the Bucks make those kinds of moves.

Whether or not those moves are good for the franchise is a different conversation. Unfortunately for the Bucks they could make some future-killing win now move, lose in the first two rounds and then see Giannis leave as a free agent when he decides the team can't win and can't get better.

As for your last point the way players are celebrated for winning and dissed when they don't had led us to this point. Giannis could be remembered as one of the greatest players ever but only if he wins multiple championships. He knows this so here we are.

FireDavidKahn
09-16-2023, 10:52 AM
Imagine the hate LeBron would get for saying this:roll:

Mask the Embiid
09-16-2023, 12:51 PM
James Harden for Middleton

ILLsmak
09-16-2023, 01:44 PM
There are often trades to be made for a franchise that we don't know about, especially if they're willing to mortgage their future. Giannis wants to win now and his agent or someone else may have told him about a rumor that some team is offering their best players for picks. He sees Phoenix get Bradley Beal without giving up anyone in their current roster and he wants too see the Bucks make those kinds of moves.

Whether or not those moves are good for the franchise is a different conversation. Unfortunately for the Bucks they could make some future-killing win now move, lose in the first two rounds and then see Giannis leave as a free agent when he decides the team can't win and can't get better.

As for your last point the way players are celebrated for winning and dissed when they don't had led us to this point. Giannis could be remembered as one of the greatest players ever but only if he wins multiple championships. He knows this so here we are.

He good enough to have won one imo. I dono if he jumps n gets a bunch of rings hed get it. But yea i feel u. Like i said people dont respect what it means when a guy who has already scraped his way there would dip out. Even bron who started this prol wouldnt have dipped initially if he got one w cle. People got it twisted. They are putting their legacy on the line to dip too. Think about harden or even kyrie. Even kd kinda eh cuz of all he did. Its just muddled.

-Smak

Jasper
09-17-2023, 12:51 AM
James Harden for Middleton

no thanks.

dane for jrue and bobby

kawhileonard2
09-17-2023, 12:55 AM
Imagine the hate LeBron would get for saying this:roll:

Lebron has left the team 5 times and stacked the deck and still losing.

ILLsmak
09-17-2023, 07:01 AM
no thanks.

dane for jrue and bobby

You realize out there, someone exists who could play with James Harden. And if there is somehow, Giannis is super close. Jamie kinda washed, tho, but if I had to pick another star to pair him with, that might be who. I could see him getting him w/ some nasty lobs. As long as Harden was on point with the spot up 3s, I dunno. That might be one of the few situations I can imagine dude getting a ring. He needs to be with a monster, mobile big.

-Smak

FireDavidKahn
09-17-2023, 11:31 AM
Lebron has left the team 5 times and stacked the deck and still losing.

LeBron has only "left" a team 3 times.

Cleveland to Miami

Miami to Cleveland

Cleaveland to Lakers

Where are these other fictional 2 times he left a team?

Also, has LeBron ever publicly said he will leave a team for the best odds at a title?

highwhey
09-17-2023, 03:23 PM
never have i ever heard of a bigger bitch than gianna. literally like telling his team and front office to get better or he's leaving...as if his game is perfect. dumb bitch can't score without the assistance of referees.

WhiteKyrie
09-17-2023, 04:00 PM
Chiefs don’t run

Axe
09-17-2023, 04:08 PM
never have i ever heard of a bigger bitch than gianna. literally like telling his team and front office to get better or he's leaving...as if his game is perfect. dumb bitch can't score without the assistance of referees.
Meltdown.

highwhey
09-17-2023, 05:28 PM
Meltdown.

you have meltdowns that span pages every single time full court posts in the same thread as you. it's pathetic.

ILLsmak
09-17-2023, 07:58 PM
you have meltdowns that span pages every single time full court posts in the same thread as you. it's pathetic.

How’s your Sunday?

-Smak

highwhey
09-17-2023, 08:00 PM
How’s your Sunday?

-Smak
i'm well. how are you?

ILLsmak
09-17-2023, 08:08 PM
i'm well. how are you?

Allgud. Be back when im under 10k. Prol.

-Smak

highwhey
09-17-2023, 08:39 PM
Allgud. Be back when im under 10k. Prol.

-Smak

why? jeff isn't schedule to delete posts until axe hits 50k again

Axe
09-17-2023, 08:50 PM
Don't care. Anyway, i hope your raptor breaks in half once it gives up hauling your super heavy ass. :coleman: