PDA

View Full Version : LeBron James, wife and 2 associates named in federal PED investigation

warriorfan
09-13-2023, 07:42 PM
https://deadspin.com/lebron-jameds-wife-biogenesis-anthony-bosch-1850834572

Baller234
09-13-2023, 07:48 PM
Oh wow.

Wardell Curry
09-13-2023, 07:49 PM
lol. That's the end of any GOAT discussion, not that any honest people believed this that are over the age of 30.

The new Barry Bonds.

highwhey
09-13-2023, 07:51 PM
OP probably snitched

FultzNationRISE
09-13-2023, 07:59 PM
Nothing to see here, fake news, everyone disperse and return to your regularly scheduled activity.

This thread is officially closed.

Mods, make this thread disappear.

I want it to DISAPPEAR.

NOW.

8Ball
09-13-2023, 08:31 PM
While reporting this story, ESPN was told by federal authorities that they found nothing to suggest that Alexander -- who has trained James -- or Mims provided any PEDs to any athletes. But because both had a relationship with James, their involvement in the investigation caused investigators to look at whether James might have been involved in any activity related to PEDs -- and they concluded that he was not: "There was never any indication that LeBron James did anything wrong," the lead DEA investigator said.

Yawn. What a non story.

Total nothing burger using the Lord's name in vain for clicks.

FireDavidKahn
09-13-2023, 08:36 PM
To be clear — the reporting from ESPN that unveiled Alexander and Mims’ names does not accuse James of taking performance-enhancing drugs, nor do any of the cited documents contain claims of him using steroids.

Welp.

Wally450
09-13-2023, 08:37 PM
In b4 eliteballer posts 4 pages of pictures of LeBron James.

Real Men Wear Green
09-13-2023, 08:37 PM
I concede that this is some real evidence. Hate to see it.

Baller234
09-13-2023, 08:38 PM
Yawn. What a non story.

Total nothing burger using the Lord's name in vain for clicks.

Right, these two gentlemen bought the illegal substances with absolutely zero intent to distribute. And of course both of them just happen to be connected to the king. His trainer AND his manager.

These guys would be found floating in the hudson river long before they ever thought about implicating the king.

:oldlol:

8Ball
09-13-2023, 08:40 PM
Right, these two gentlemen bought the illegal substances with absolutely zero intent to distribute. And of course both of them just happen to be connected to the king. His trainer AND his manager.

These guys would be found floating in the hudson river long before they ever thought about implicating the king.

Read the espn piece:

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/38089564/tony-bosch-biogenesis-treated-wwe-star-big-show-boxer-shannon-briggs-others

https://merriam-webster.com/assets/mw/images/article/art-wap-landing-mp-lg/alt-5a8f2aef44513-4922-a8566d24a1fff9cf6b48b33664547e55@1x.jpg

Johnny32
09-13-2023, 08:44 PM
LeGOAT confirmed clean by the DEA. Fat kids on insidehoops in shambles.

LeLoveToSeeIt.

red1
09-13-2023, 08:59 PM
DEA couldnt connect lbj to biogenesis back in 2013

another coffin in the nail of GOATKING haters

dey shook:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10089341-dea-lebron-james-was-investigated-never-did-anything-wrong-in-2013-biogenesis-probe

90sgoat
09-13-2023, 09:30 PM
Lebron's a phony.

Real Men Wear Green
09-13-2023, 09:42 PM
It clearly doesn't mean the legal standard for conviction but his wife being in business with andq trained by this guy justifies suspicion.

Axe
09-13-2023, 09:43 PM
Newsflash: crackhead shares news about his despised athlete

Lebron23
09-13-2023, 09:48 PM
OP is still a drug addict

Baller789
09-13-2023, 09:54 PM
Must be taking state of the art designer PEDs to be almost undetectable.

Full Court
09-13-2023, 10:02 PM
I always give athletes the benefit of the doubt about PEDs until proven otherwise. No exception to that in Lebron's case - until there's actual evidence, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

But even clean.....he's fringe top ten at best. :confusedshrug:

Lebron23
09-13-2023, 10:07 PM
I always give athletes the benefit of the doubt about PEDs until proven otherwise. No exception to that in Lebron's case - until there's actual evidence, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

You are an idiot if you believe that

RRR3
09-13-2023, 10:10 PM

Damn I’m shocked at how fair you’re being to LeBron for once lol.

As for the OP certainly not a good look. I assume most pro athletes are on PEDs, sadly. I always hope my favorites growing up weren’t but they probably were

WhiteKyrie
09-13-2023, 10:14 PM
And here we finally go. Knew it would happen one day

Lebron23
09-13-2023, 10:20 PM
Unearthed documents from Biogenesis case claim The King didn't buy steroids, but his business manager and trainer dealt directly with mastermind Anthony Bosch.

Lebron played in the Olympics and he passed the Olympics style drug test

Baller789
09-13-2023, 10:56 PM
Unearthed documents from Biogenesis case claim The King didn't buy steroids, but his business manager and trainer dealt directly with mastermind Anthony Bosch.

Thats why they pay big bucks to be ahead of the testing. Otherwise, why bother?

FKAri
09-13-2023, 11:27 PM
They never caught MJ even with the Tim Grover connection. But maybe they can catch Bron.

Wow even the Feds refer to LeBron as The King. I'm guessing they're aware. You come at the King you best not miss.

Wardell Curry
09-14-2023, 04:54 AM
As for the OP certainly not a good look. I assume most pro athletes are on PEDs, sadly. I always hope my favorites growing up weren’t but they probably were

I agree with this. They probably haven’t been clean starting with some point in the 80s and definitely the 90s. Just legalize it so we can all stop pretending.

Akeem34TheDream
09-14-2023, 06:15 AM
Let the guys dope ffs

Full Court
09-14-2023, 06:58 AM

^Says the mental midget. And the regular midget. :lol

https://images2.imgbox.com/46/54/Pqbx6ZNa_o.png

Full Court
09-14-2023, 06:59 AM
Damn I’m shocked at how fair you’re being to LeBron for once lol.

I'm always fair to Lebron. I've backed up all my claims with documentation and sound reasoning. Just because it makes people upset doesn't make it unfair.

r0drig0lac
09-14-2023, 07:01 AM

yep

Wardell Curry
09-14-2023, 07:06 AM

I don't agree with this btw. You think the NBA would break this news if they already knew? I don't believe it.

red1
09-14-2023, 07:13 AM
Thats why they pay big bucks to be ahead of the testing. Otherwise, why bother?

I think players definitely use banned substances and they definitely use them for injuries. Im pretty sure dwade was on something while he was injured before the 2009 season because of the way he came back so strong and explosive from all of the injuries while he was limping and gimpy just a few months before

I just dont think players are on PEDs regularly or even on them during the regular season or playoffs

Its not that type of sport. getting games off to rest is a bigger advantage than taking PEDs.

Wardell Curry
09-14-2023, 07:18 AM
I just dont think players are on PEDs regularly or even on them during the regular season or playoffs

Its not that type of sport. getting games off to rest is a bigger advantage than taking PEDs.

You are naive.

Axe
09-14-2023, 07:20 AM

97 bulls
09-14-2023, 09:20 AM
What other player has James agent worked with?

rawimpact
09-14-2023, 10:02 AM
Uhh sorry but this is not just a coincidence... there have been talks before and now a federal investigation?

And his son, of course the one that is NBA bound, happened to have a cardiac issue?

...right

Wardell Curry
09-14-2023, 10:48 AM
Uhh sorry but this is not just a coincidence... there have been talks before and now a federal investigation?

And his son, of course the one that is NBA bound, happened to have a cardiac issue?

...right

I admit I was fooled as well. It's not a new investigation. This is from 10 years ago.

This is some tryhard ESPN reporter attempting to get a story.

We already knew LeBron was dirty along with every other athlete walking around. So it's a story but a deceptive one. This isn't a new investigation.

This is a desperate ESPN guy combing through decade old documents that didn't get seen before, so it would seem.

bullettooth
09-14-2023, 11:16 AM
LeBron James, the Lance Armstrong of basketball.

This isn't the final nail in the coffin, this is the coffin being buried. LeBron jockriders probably still won't STFU though.

RogueBorg
09-14-2023, 11:47 AM
I said the same thing of Barry Bonds back in 2000, when every other baseball player starts tapering off in their mid-30's, yet Bonds' number exploded, it's not natural.

There's no such thing as Superman.

tpols
09-14-2023, 12:07 PM
He's obviously on a tremendous amount of gear... but a lot of it is just his genetics. The man has never had a single major injury in his entire career. No surgeries nothing. So he is a genetic freak. The substances take it to the next level.

I don't see why PEDs are even illegal. Do we hate on body builders like Arnold or Ronnie Coleman or Jay Cutler? No they're celebrated. What's wrong with trying to reach peak form through modification? That's what we pay to see from these guys.

I have no problem with Barry bonds taking steroids. It allowed him to give us amazing baseball performances probably the most exciting baseball ever. And everyone was doing it he just outclassed them. Bonds is probably healthier right now than most of ISH.

RRR3
09-14-2023, 12:09 PM
He's obviously on a tremendous amount of gear... but a lot of it is just his genetics. The man has never had a single major injury in his entire career. No surgeries nothing. So he is a genetic freak. The substanc3s tak3 it to the next level.

I don't see why PEDs are even illegal. Do we hate on body builders like Arnild or Ronnie Coleman or Jay Cutler? No they're celebrated. What's wrong with trying to reach peak form through modification? That'd what we pay to see from these guys.
Well because it makes ranking players difficult. How do we really KNOW Mark McGwire was an elite player for instance? Assuming everyone else was juicing too, then he definitely was elite but we have no idea of knowing how rampant it was. Also if there are players who aren’t doing it it makes it very unfair and difficult for them.

dazzer87
09-14-2023, 12:16 PM
PED and Creating Superteams………..:roll:

Wardell Curry
09-14-2023, 12:19 PM
He's obviously on a tremendous amount of gear... but a lot of it is just his genetics. The man has never had a single major injury in his entire career. No surgeries nothing. So he is a genetic freak. The substances take it to the next level.

I don't see why PEDs are even illegal. Do we hate on body builders like Arnold or Ronnie Coleman or Jay Cutler? No they're celebrated. What's wrong with trying to reach peak form through modification? That's what we pay to see from these guys.

I have no problem with Barry bonds taking steroids. It allowed him to give us amazing baseball performances probably the most exciting baseball ever. And everyone was doing it he just outclassed them. Bonds is probably healthier right now than most of ISH.

bullettooth
09-14-2023, 12:28 PM

And the apologists come out like rats.

:facepalm

Wardell Curry
09-14-2023, 12:30 PM
And the apologists come out like rats.

:facepalm

Yes tpols is definitely a LeBron stan. lol. This forum is wild man.

RRR3
09-14-2023, 01:00 PM
Tpols the LeBron fan. I’ve heard it all now :lol

sdot_thadon
09-14-2023, 01:44 PM
Meh, PEDS never moved the needle for me. Athletes across every sport have used them for an unknown amount of time. There's literally no way to go back and prove star X wasn't taking substance Y. Even worse stuff that's banned now, wasn't a few years back and stuff that was banned then wasn't banned previously so how can we even begin to rationalize it. Everyone brings up Barry Bonds name as a pariah but for me I was never more Interested in MLB games than when he was crushing everything. So I can't rant agaisnt something I was entertained by greatly.

tpols
09-14-2023, 01:53 PM
Meh, PEDS never moved the needle for me. Athletes across every sport have used them for an unknown amount of time. There's literally no way to go back and prove star X wasn't taking substance Y. Even worse stuff that's banned now, wasn't a few years back and stuff that was banned then wasn't banned previously so how can we even begin to rationalize it. Everyone brings up Barry Bonds name as a pariah but for me I was never more Interested in MLB games than when he was crushing everything. So I can't rant agaisnt something I was entertained by greatly.

Yup... the only time I ever watched baseball was in the early 2000s when there were so many mega stars ~ Bonds, Jeter, Arod, Piazza, Clemens, Sosa, Ichiro, Randy Johnson, Mariano, Giambi ètc. all off the top of my head.

I couldn't name 5 baseball players today.

eliteballer
09-14-2023, 01:57 PM
Nothing to see here move along nothing to see here move along.

TheMan
09-14-2023, 02:49 PM
LeGOAT confirmed clean by the DEA. Fat kids on insidehoops in shambles.

LeLoveToSeeIt.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqf0yFjOIVLJbzufU0gLjWxpnEfCtaF UiLfQ&usqp=CAU

Hey Yo
09-14-2023, 02:50 PM
Jordan stans ^^^^^ after 2016 finals.

TheMan
09-14-2023, 02:56 PM
Jordan stans ^^^^^ after 2016 finals.

I was rooting for LeBron and the Cavs that year, if we could see the ISH 2016 NBA Finals thread, you'd see I'm not lying but carry on...

WhiteKyrie
09-14-2023, 03:32 PM

Jay Cutler is celebrated? :oldlol:

tpols
09-14-2023, 03:47 PM

Yes. He's probably the greatest Caucasian body builder ever. A multiple time Mr. Olympia.

Steroids don't automatically make you a champion. If you look at the routine these guys go through.... Jay said he used to buy whole cows and 35 lbs of chicken at a time and store it all in 2 giant freezers. He'd eat ~4-5 lbs of it per day with whatever carb was paired and then lift for many hours every single day.

You don't just take PEDs or steroids and become a superman. There's a ridiculous amount of eating and training that you have to pair with it to become of that type of stature.

eliteballer
09-14-2023, 04:36 PM
Watch ESPN and the sports media sweep this under the rug as usual.

eliteballer
09-14-2023, 04:37 PM
Why would his wife be named?

Baller234
09-14-2023, 05:00 PM
Yes. He's probably the greatest Caucasian body builder ever. A multiple time Mr. Olympia.

Steroids don't automatically make you a champion. If you look at the routine these guys go through.... Jay said he used to buy whole cows and 35 lbs of chicken at a time and store it all in 2 giant freezers. He'd eat ~4-5 lbs of it per day with whatever carb was paired and then lift for many hours every single day.

You don't just take PEDs or steroids and become a superman. There's a ridiculous amount of eating and training that you have to pair with it to become of that type of stature.

Whether it requires additional effort or not, it's still an unnatural physical performance enhancer. It still takes away from his accomplishments.

For all we know he wouldn't be the same physical specimen this late into his career.

90sgoat
09-14-2023, 06:05 PM
As I've always said, Lebron is the millennial Karl Malone.

Legend248
09-14-2023, 06:43 PM
^Says the mental midget. And the regular midget. :lol

https://images2.imgbox.com/46/54/Pqbx6ZNa_o.png

hahaha

Jasper
09-14-2023, 07:01 PM
name looked real familiar , then put 2 and 2 together , RYan Braun.

He was and still is my favorite Brewer next to Robin Yount.

Ryan's name went into mud , when he denied it , proof was made and he was suspended for basically a season.

With all that crap behind us , if Lebron is using performance enhancements , he should be suspended for a decade , due to being the face
of the sport.
I am sure he will come back even stronger with the rest and be a solid 50 year old performer for the Lakers.

Jasper
09-14-2023, 07:03 PM
As I've always said, Lebron is the millennial Karl Malone.

Malone was never on drugs. (no proof)

Full Court
09-14-2023, 10:17 PM

:oldlol: What up, Bitch Tits.

Norcaliblunt
09-14-2023, 10:20 PM
I’d do roids with Lebron

Axe
09-14-2023, 10:20 PM
Yes tpols is definitely a LeBron stan. (https://i.ibb.co/gDsySW3/IMG-20230603-203842.jpg) lol. This forum is wild man.
Not a kobe stan anymore? Oof.

Norcaliblunt
09-14-2023, 10:40 PM
Have any of you had sex with a women on steroids?

Baller789
09-14-2023, 11:03 PM
I don't agree with this btw. You think the NBA would break this news if they already knew? I don't believe it.

They can't prove it because the testing methods have always fallen behind. They can't accuse him if they can't provide evidence cuz he is using state of the art PEDs to be always ahead.

Even if they found out, they wouldn't destroy their own main cash cow.

1987_Lakers
09-14-2023, 11:30 PM

Not the football player, lol.

I remember back in the mid 00's googling Jay Cutler, the football player, but I would also get results for the body builder. I posted on a football forum around that time and fans would post the body builder Jay Cutler instead of the actual QB for shits and giggles.

kawhileonard2
09-15-2023, 01:01 AM

Of course and still lost with HCA to Dwight Howard and won bronze medals.

Da_Realist
09-15-2023, 11:16 AM

What a coincidence

Spurs m8
09-15-2023, 06:09 PM
Always hoped karma played out and he actually got caught fair and square.

Strip all his accolades and put an asterisk next to that name forever...as it should be.

red1
09-15-2023, 06:16 PM
I think players definitely use banned substances and they definitely use them for injuries. Im pretty sure dwade was on something while he was injured before the 2009 season because of the way he came back so strong and explosive from all of the injuries while he was limping and gimpy just a few months before

You are naive.

actually no.

people always suspected him of steroids because he carries mass and is explosive, but he's always had that frame and athleticism relative to his age. you'd have to believe that he's been doping since he was 17, which is ridiculous

sonnen said that he takes EPO for endurance which actually makes sense because THAT would be supremely useful. but I dont buy that either and I think chael was just trolling.

red1
09-15-2023, 06:17 PM
he was already cooking NBA guys at 16 and artest said he was unguardable on offense during Tim grovers runs at his gym - with NBA players all while lebron was in high school

https://www.basketballnetwork.net/old-school/16-year-old-lebrons-pickup-game-against-nba-all-stars-he-was-being-the-lebron-you-know-today

FireDavidKahn
09-15-2023, 07:41 PM

designer PEDs?

:roll::roll::roll:

Full Court
09-15-2023, 07:52 PM
actually no.

people always suspected him of steroids because he carries mass and is explosive, but he's always had that frame and athleticism relative to his age. you'd have to believe that he's been doping since he was 17, which is ridiculous

sonnen said that he takes EPO for endurance which actually makes sense because THAT would be supremely useful. but I dont buy that either and I think chael was just trolling.

Steroids and other PEDs are a huge problem in high schools. You should take the time to get yourself informed before you spout off silly things.

eliteballer
09-15-2023, 07:58 PM
he was already cooking NBA guys at 16 and artest said he was unguardable on offense during Tim grovers runs at his gym - with NBA players all while lebron was in high school

https://www.basketballnetwork.net/old-school/16-year-old-lebrons-pickup-game-against-nba-all-stars-he-was-being-the-lebron-you-know-today
Maverick carter in that article literally is quoted saying lebron didn’t stand out. Also hate to break it to you but high schoolers are also known to take PEDs.

warriorfan
09-16-2023, 01:17 AM
red1 went to an indian boarding school with no sports program

plowking
09-16-2023, 05:29 AM
What a coincidence

You'd have to be an idiot to think any athlete at the top of their sport which makes millions is not on it.

The fact you're a Jordan fan, and think he is exempt from this is even more hilarious.

LeBron? On something.
Jordan? On something.
Kobe? On something.
Wade? On something.
Your favorite player who is at the top? On something.

If my life was sports and the difference between making $100 mil or $10 mil was taking something. I'm taking something.

They all "cheat". But it isn't cheating since they're all on it.

The only downside I guess, is that some peoples bodies respond better to these exogenous substances. So you never really get an understanding of who is the best naturally. One guy prior to gear could be the top, and then you give them the exact same cycle, and the 5th best guy suddenly becomes the best because his body takes to the PED's best.

ILLsmak
09-16-2023, 07:03 AM
You'd have to be an idiot to think any athlete at the top of their sport which makes millions is not on it.

The fact you're a Jordan fan, and think he is exempt from this is even more hilarious.

LeBron? On something.
Jordan? On something.
Kobe? On something.
Wade? On something.

If my life was sports and the difference between making $100 mil or $10 mil was taking something. I'm taking something.

The only downside I guess, is that some peoples bodies respond better to these exogenous substances. So you never really get an understanding of who is the best naturally. One guy prior to gear could be the top, and then you give them the exact same cycle, and the 5th best guy suddenly becomes the best because his body takes to the PED's best.

Real talk, if I could hang I would not be on PEDs. I am too anxious about side effects for one, and also the shame of getting caught. All of the big stars are exempt, but the 100 v 10 mil guys get sacrificed once in awhile. I'd def have my personal chef and nutrition plan and be working out, but eh... it's also weird because I'm pretty sure they allow things such as HGH for certain injury recoveries. Really obscures the line. I wish they would just come out with what was OK, what dose was acceptable, etc... cuz I mean modern science knows.

Like I think I've told many a cool-story time, I was getting athletic in my teens. I am legit 5'7 x 5'7, so no wingspan, either (something people underrate when people talk about hops.) I was on the rim, though. I was 16, mane. I was doing my calf raises, balling hard over the summer, I had this protein powder stuff I got off the internet that was prob creatine haha, looking back... and what happened? I blew my shit out. Wrist on the rim and I blew my shit out because I couldn't let my body grow into it. And I think that's happening to a lot of these people. That's what I'd tell all of the kids who are going into ball and prol using PEDs at a younger age (my reason, not vax, for people having cardiac events and such at a young age.)

But yea it's like the 48 inch vert thread. You should be able to tell by looking. I don't really 'hold it against them,' but I do think the NBA would be a better product if people weren't, honestly. I still believe bball is the most complex sport, so there are more and more advantages to be had by being athletically superior, but people were doing some wild stuff back before PEDs were really a thing.

It's also like breast implants, some people have implants that it's just like OK... but when you think about it, even little guys like Curry are prol on them. That's prol why people have such automatic range from like 3-4 feet further than they used to. They can have a natural shooting motion.

Don't do drugs kids!!! And even if you do, take it slow or you'll blow your shit out. TRUST.

-Smak

Da_Realist
09-16-2023, 10:33 AM

LeBron? On something.
Jordan? On something.
Kobe? On something.
Wade? On something.

Suuuuure. I've had to disregard numerous reports of Jordan being linked to PEDs. Just because LeBron is linked that means everyone else is too. Right.

Hey Yo
09-16-2023, 11:13 AM
Anything to try to bring down the GOAT, King James.

Full Court
09-16-2023, 02:48 PM
Anything to try to bring down the GOAT, King James.

Nobody needs to try anything to do that. His myriad of choke jobs speak for themselves.

red1
09-16-2023, 03:01 PM
red1 went to an indian boarding school with no sports program

eh dude your lame jokes havent been funny in years

you do have a good one once in a while, I'll give you that.

real life is the best joke. Im hooking up with a chick with huge tits pretty soon and she likes the fact that Im not a crackhead warriors fan. :cheers:

1987_Lakers
09-16-2023, 03:13 PM

This is something I have noticed with warriorfan, his jokes usually fall flat. Very little wit to them, his jokes are something high school kids usually say. Only person here who makes me laugh on a consistent basis is fultznation, that dude is really talented.

eliteballer
09-16-2023, 03:14 PM

LeBron? On something.
Jordan? On something.
Kobe? On something.
Wade? On something.

You LeRoid fans are desperate, in denial, and deflecting.

Yeah, they're all taking it yet LeRoid is the only one who's remained a super athlete into his late 30's despite logging more minutes than anyone.

eliteballer
09-16-2023, 03:37 PM
It's funny how the LeRoid fans have gone from arguing it to saying "well, EVERYONE DOES IT":roll:

LeRoid is the only one who's remained a super athlete into his late 30's.

He's the only one who's head looks the size of a storage box.

He's the only one who has this random two week midseason break when he fell of athletically after the NBA announced HGH testing and then mysteriously came back and looked athletic again.

https://www.businessinsider.com/lebron-james-2-week-break-turned-his-season-around-2015-4

He's the only one who randomly detoured to PED/Biogenesis capital Miami from Cleveland days before the Finals in California and then miraciously had a 50 point game 1.

https://www.staradvertiser.com/2018/06/14/sports/sports-breaking/udonis-haslem-reveals-lebron-visited-with-dwayne-wade-in-miami-before-nba-finals/

He's the only one with multiple members of the media who have insinuated PED usage.

https://terezowens.com/joe-rogan-hints-that-lebron-james-is-on-performance-enhancing-drugs/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltUI54a4Vzk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmB6YCUzgMU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1Ie5nmM1Xw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gild8BBvrkA

He's the only one named in a federal investigation.

He's the only one who looks like THIS:

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b6/22/c2/b622c23710df06e9d8fdffa44f475994--cleveland-cavs-king-james.jpg

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/lebron-james-of-the-cleveland-cavaliers-looks-to-pass-against-the-san-picture-id85153038

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/UkLrKr3KVvmKb9pLowD34pgjRlg=/0x0:1000x667/1200x800/filters:focal(0x0:1000x667)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/photo_images/2971465/GYI0065063672.jpg

https://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/LeBron+James+Orlando+Magic+v+Cleveland+Cavaliers+i CV3WkaL3MTl.jpg

eliteballer
09-16-2023, 03:39 PM
https://images2.minutemediacdn.com/image/fetch/c_fill,g_auto,f_auto,h_2000,w_3000/https%3A%2F%2Fairalamo.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2018%2F01%2F909447398-cleveland-cavaliers-v-san-antonio-spurs.jpg.jpg

https://sportshub.cbsistatic.com/i/r/2017/03/23/30f97b3d-e124-4f8f-a84a-aac44d398695/thumbnail/1200x675/00d5e556e42a69266984e44675e774b7/jokic-1400.jpg

https://sports.cbsimg.net/images/visual/whatshot/010816_wiglbj.jpg

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/authoring/2014/12/26/NPPP/ghows-LK-925b59ed-408d-48e5-938e-2c644170ae76-8a1312a1.jpeg?width=660&height=372&fit=crop&format=pjpg&auto=webp

https://imgresizer.eurosport.com/unsafe/1280x960/smart/filters:format(jpeg)/origin-imgresizer.eurosport.com/2016/06/12/1874501-39487013-2560-1440.jpg

eliteballer
09-16-2023, 03:48 PM
This is what normal looks like:

https://images2.minutemediacdn.com/image/fetch/w_736,h_485,c_fill,g_auto,f_auto/https%3A%2F%2Flakeshowlife.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2022%2F05%2F101246164-850x560.jpeg

https://i.insider.com/5ec2038019182438795d88b3?width=700[/QUOTE]

L8krH8tr
09-16-2023, 03:55 PM

you do have a good one once in a while, I'll give you that.

real life is the best joke. Im hooking up with a chick with huge tits pretty soon and she likes the fact that Im not a crackhead warriors fan. :cheers:
lol this Canadian Punjab still think he's cool. You want LeFrauds roid shriveled balls in your mouth you pathetic clown.

warriorfan
09-16-2023, 05:01 PM
lol this Canadian Punjab still think he's cool. You want LeFrauds roid shriveled balls in your mouth you pathetic clown.

:roll:

“it’s impossible for high school kids to take PED’s” - red1 aka apu

tpols
09-16-2023, 05:10 PM
https://images2.minutemediacdn.com/image/fetch/c_fill,g_auto,f_auto,h_2000,w_3000/https%3A%2F%2Fairalamo.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2018%2F01%2F909447398-cleveland-cavaliers-v-san-antonio-spurs.jpg.jpg

https://sportshub.cbsistatic.com/i/r/2017/03/23/30f97b3d-e124-4f8f-a84a-aac44d398695/thumbnail/1200x675/00d5e556e42a69266984e44675e774b7/jokic-1400.jpg

https://sports.cbsimg.net/images/visual/whatshot/010816_wiglbj.jpg

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/authoring/2014/12/26/NPPP/ghows-LK-925b59ed-408d-48e5-938e-2c644170ae76-8a1312a1.jpeg?width=660&height=372&fit=crop&format=pjpg&auto=webp

https://imgresizer.eurosport.com/unsafe/1280x960/smart/filters:format(jpeg)/origin-imgresizer.eurosport.com/2016/06/12/1874501-39487013-2560-1440.jpg

Lebron was like 240 lbs all muscle at 17 years old. His genetics were elite regardless. It is true most elite athletes are on something across all sports. I remember kids in high school on the wrestling and football teams took them. Pros probably take way more because they have the money connections and doctor hookups.

WhiteKyrie
09-16-2023, 06:29 PM
Suuuuure. I've had to disregard numerous reports of Jordan being linked to PEDs. Just because LeBron is linked that means everyone else is too. Right.

Yea, exactly, no clue why he’s being lumped in here :oldlol: and only from psychotic LeBron Stans, coincidence much? The insecurity and projection. There has never been any smoke around a theory such as that to even be linked. But it’s been attached a LeBron since at minimum 2009. And I do think there is a possibility Kobe was on it in the summer of 2002 before the 2003 season, the 2005 season, and the 2007 season. The massive unexpected weight / muscle gains in a such a short amount of time was indicative.

plowking
09-16-2023, 08:08 PM
Yea, exactly, no clue why he’s being lumped in here :oldlol: and only from psychotic LeBron Stans, coincidence much? The insecurity and projection. There has never been any smoke around a theory such as that to even be linked. But it’s been attached a LeBron since at minimum 2009. And I do think there is a possibility Kobe was on it in the summer of 2002 before the 2003 season, the 2005 season, and the 2007 season. The massive unexpected weight / muscle gains in a such a short amount of time was indicative.

Both you and Da Realist are deluded.

I bet you think Usain Bolt isn't on steroids as well just because he is the only man in the top 30 100m times not to get caught. Yeah, he's just so much better than all the guys using exogenous compounds to compete.

Absolute naive douchebaggery lol.

EDIT: I like how I get lumped as a LeBron fan despite actively going for the Nuggets in that series this year. People really just can't debate on their own merit/grounds anymore.

Axe
09-16-2023, 09:21 PM

I bet you think Usain Bolt isn't on steroids as well just because he is the only man in the top 30 100m times not to get caught. Yeah, he's just so much better than all the guys using exogenous compounds to compete.

EDIT: I like how I get lumped as a LeBron fan despite actively going for the Nuggets in that series this year. People really just can't debate on their own merit/grounds anymore.
Some jordan stains really take their delusions to a high level lol.

plowking
09-16-2023, 10:15 PM
Some jordan stains really take their delusions to a high level lol.

If guys like Wilt all the way back in the day were using, they think Jordan wasn't - who had far more to lose and much more at stake?

Karl Malone was pumping more of that stuff than most bodybuilders.

The average gym goer that most people who don't gym look at is nearly on the shit these days. I don't think people actually have a grasp of what is achievable naturally and not - as far as body composition, but also actual performance from a natural vs enhanced perspective.

And I get it - the expectation is so damn high these days and the money being poured in is ridiculous that they have to be.

red1
09-16-2023, 11:25 PM

I actually am cool. Its not that hard tbh

Im that *****...

red1
09-16-2023, 11:28 PM
you always follow me and respond to my posts like a jealous angry virgin mr lakerhater but I dont know anything about you.

I dont even know why these losers always want my attention.

red1
09-16-2023, 11:30 PM
If guys like Wilt all the way back in the day were using, they think Jordan wasn't - who had far more to lose and much more at stake?

Karl Malone was pumping more of that stuff than most bodybuilders.

The average gym goer that most people who don't gym look at is nearly on the shit these days. I don't think people actually have a grasp of what is achievable naturally and not - as far as body composition, but also actual performance from a natural vs enhanced perspective.

And I get it - the expectation is so damn high these days and the money being poured in is ridiculous that they have to be.

a lot of these guys Im sure have used banned substances

my take is that it is probably rare and probably mostly when they have injuries.

I just dont think these guys are cycling different things during the regular season

eliteballer
09-16-2023, 11:35 PM
Lebron was like 240 lbs all muscle at 17 years old. His genetics were elite regardless. It is true most elite athletes are on something across all sports. I remember kids in high school on the wrestling and football teams took them. Pros probably take way more because they have the money connections and doctor hookups.

https://image-cdn.essentiallysports.com/wp-content/uploads/20200306212407/lebron-james-best-stories-twojpg.jpg

https://www.yardbarker.com/media/b/7/b7a9f6fedb6161fe63067f6e1eff720d262140e2/thumb_16x9/lebron-james-on-lead-lakers-anthony-davis.jpg?v=1

kawhileonard2
09-17-2023, 12:53 AM
Of course and still lost with HCA to Dwight Howard and won bronze medals and now putting on wife. What a sad human being.

Da_Realist
09-17-2023, 08:43 AM

Blah, blah, blah... MJ's been in the public light for 40 years and no one has even whispered anything about him juicing. Meanwhile, LeBron's name has been suspiciously linked to juicing operations for 10 years now. Yeah, everyone is juicing but poor LeBron is being unfairly targeted. Must be some conspiracy.

Just deal with it. If MJ's name is linked to juicing various times and some other athlete has publicly stated he knows who MJ's supplier is and I see MJ say nothing, I'd be suspicious and I'd keep my mouth shut until some evidence comes out to prove it one way or the other. And I can't get mad if, in the meantime, people think he actually is juicing especially if he refuses to deny any of it. Even more so for LeBron, who is a twitter queen that has something to say about everything else.

Hey Yo
09-17-2023, 10:16 AM
Blah, blah, blah... MJ's been in the public light for 40 years and no one has even whispered anything about him juicing. Meanwhile, LeBron's name has been suspiciously linked to juicing operations for 10 years now. Yeah, everyone is juicing but poor LeBron is being unfairly targeted. Must be some conspiracy.

Just deal with it. If MJ's name is linked to juicing various times and some other athlete has publicly stated he knows who MJ's supplier is and I see MJ say nothing, I'd be suspicious and I'd keep my mouth shut until some evidence comes out to prove it one way or the other. And I can't get mad if, in the meantime, people think he actually is juicing especially if he refuses to deny any of it. Even more so for LeBron, who is a twitter queen that has something to say about everything else.

Being suspicious isn't proof one way or the other. You might want to take your own advice until you have concrete proof.

Full Court
09-17-2023, 10:26 AM
a lot of these guys Im sure have used banned substances

my take is that it is probably rare and probably mostly when they have injuries.

I just dont think these guys are cycling different things during the regular season

And you have absolutely nothing to base that on other than your "feelings", same as those who say everybody is on PEDs. It's not like anyone on here has some kind of special insight.

red1
09-17-2023, 04:40 PM
And you have absolutely nothing to base that on other than your "feelings", same as those who say everybody is on PEDs. It's not like anyone on here has some kind of special insight.

we're all just guessing here

I dont think NBA players depend on PEDs or banned substances. Im sure they use them though and I know for sure players take HGH and steroid cocktails when they are injured with the way they recover - I dont just think its just "modern science" helping players recover from the shoulder and knee injuries that they get

I think its a reasonable take based on what we've seen.

eliteballer
09-17-2023, 06:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ougMITHKVW8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCYTrAvrpnI

Da_Realist
09-17-2023, 09:16 PM
Maybe this will be a topic on the next Shop episode.

90sgoat
09-17-2023, 09:36 PM
For sure the 90s had widespread steroid use and it was obvious too. Some probably used EPO too (many use that today).

The late 80s to mid 90s were a peak time of doping in almost all sports, cycling, running. Karl Malone, Anthony Mason, Rodman, Shaq, David Robinson, Barkley tons of guys with improbable physiques well into their 30s. I also think MJ run a cycle or two in the late 80s.

Nowadays they use other stuff, probably primarily blood doping, like that stuff Kobe got in his knee. EPO and the like and obviously steroids and HGH. Howard, Wade, Lebron, Kawhi, Westbrook just to name some obvious suspects.

Baller234
09-17-2023, 11:01 PM
Lebron stans before this thread was made:

"Lebron never did steroids, you're all just haters..."

Lebron stans after this thread was made:

"HEY COME ON, EVERYONE WAS USING!!! MICHAEL JORDAN WAS ON THEM TOO!!!"

Axe
09-18-2023, 12:06 AM

And it was a renowned druggie who made this thread btw.

eliteballer
09-18-2023, 12:16 AM
For sure the 90s had widespread steroid use and it was obvious too. Some probably used EPO too (many use that today).

The late 80s to mid 90s were a peak time of doping in almost all sports, cycling, running. Karl Malone, Anthony Mason, Rodman, Shaq, David Robinson, Barkley tons of guys with improbable physiques well into their 30s. I also think MJ run a cycle or two in the late 80s.

Nowadays they use other stuff, probably primarily blood doping, like that stuff Kobe got in his knee. EPO and the like and obviously steroids and HGH. Howard, Wade, Lebron, Kawhi, Westbrook just to name some obvious suspects.

Uh oh, attack of the damage control alts:roll:

https://www.cedars-sinai.org/programs/imaging-center/exams/musculoskeletal-radiology/platelet-rich-plasma.html

https://www.hss.edu/condition-list_prp-injections.asp

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3445108/

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/treatments/21102-platelet-rich-plasma

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/treatment-tests-and-therapies/plateletrich-plasma-prp-treatment

https://orthoinfo.aaos.org/en/treatment/platelet-rich-plasma-prp/

https://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/platelet-rich-plasma-injections

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/steph-curry-gets-platelet-rich-plasma-treatment-to-speed-up-knee-recovery/

Baller789
09-18-2023, 12:18 AM

warriorfan
09-18-2023, 12:24 AM

:roll: :roll:

plowking
09-18-2023, 01:06 AM

Jordan cronies in here are unbearable.

I bet you if there life was on the line, and a lie detector test would reveal with definitive proof whether all those players used or not - they would buckle and admit they thought Jordan used lol.

As would I. Every single player in that list, I could say with 99% certainty used.

plowking
09-18-2023, 01:13 AM
If you've been around high level powerlifting enough - you get to see what the difference is in performance on a night in, night out kind of basis.

Can someone bench 550lbs naturally? Deadlift 700lbs? Squat 600lbs? Yeah, its possible. But then get them to do it every second day for 100 days. Shit ain't happening without some good gear.

Now take that, and amplify it. Millions are on the line. The sport is far more rigorous on the joints, along with the nervous system. 250lbs athletes with 40 inch verticals.
Nah... they aren't taking it. Why would I take something when it simply ensures $100 million in my bank account instead of nothing...

Phelps - natural? Sure - he was just beating the other swimmers that got done for cheating.
Bolt - natural? Sure - he is the only guy with times in the top 30 not to have used PEDs... He is just that good.
Jon Jones - natural? Oh wait. Still gets called the GOAT by his peers since they all know they're on it too lol.
Barry Bonds - natural? Oh wait...

Jordan, Kobe and Bron all pumped enough gear into them over the course of their careers that they could have powered a racehorse to the moon and back.

Da_Realist
09-18-2023, 01:35 AM

WhiteKyrie
09-18-2023, 08:29 AM
There has never been any smoke around Jordan and steroids.

In fact, it took a number of years of him to finally start to lift weights with Tim Grover to see slow incremental muscle mass and growth each year. I’m almost certain he didn’t actually start lifting weights until after the 1990s season, if I remember correctly. And he went up like 5 pounds of muscle each year from 90 to 91 to 92 to 93.

This is pure pathetic damage control by LeBron Stans, even though I don’t know why they’re shocked about this and having to do it. The rumors with him and steroids have been omnipresence since 2009, when he had a weird, steroid growth removed from his jaw. And then the subsequent doping policy change with his weird excuse making diet to start the 2015 season. Where he couldn’t even complete layups to start the year, let alone jumping out of the gym. Then he took this weird two week vacation and flew to Miami, in the middle of the season around January, to get his drugs, came back and was magically athletically rejuvenated, looking 10 years younger.

Where as Kobe Bryant in the summer of 2002, won a championship over the New Jersey Nets in June, showed up at Rucker Park in July looking the exact same, and then in two and a half months by the start of training camp and media day, people were shocked that he gained a visible 15 to 20 pounds of muscle mass in that short of time. That wouldn’t be possible without extreme forms of assistance.

With LeBron, it’s obvious besides his genetics that he’s been on some thing for a while.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-18-2023, 11:08 AM

:yaohappy:

Bron got lackies doing PR without pay

WhiteKyrie
09-18-2023, 12:11 PM
Basketball’s Barry Bonds incoming

tomtucker
09-18-2023, 01:53 PM
well, we did see his tiny pecker during a game.......

-
it all comes together now!
-

https://youtu.be/6CStasPTMlQ

rawimpact
09-18-2023, 04:39 PM
And it was a renowned druggie who made this thread btw.

Did he write the article?

You are by far one of the worst posters on this forum, and it's not because you're a retard, it's because you choose to be stupid.

Full Court
09-18-2023, 05:01 PM
Did he write the article?

You are by far one of the worst posters on this forum, and it's not because you're a retard, it's because you choose to be stupid.

Yep, spot on. Although I think he might actually be a retard.

Axe
09-18-2023, 05:17 PM
Redneck jizzrag just can't go on a day without thinking about me. Just like how he can't even go a day without thinking about a 39 y.o. athlete like lebron. But then again, this is a butthurt sore loser hated by everyone and one who's been banned here for more than thrice already. :confusedshrug: :roll:

:cry:
Imagine whining about a reply that i made yesterday. And it's pretty ironic you say 'worst poster' when you just reacted to my post itt. I guess louie was right about you after all, you should drink bleach to help yourself avoid being a bitter ass clown all of a sudden. ./.

Full Court
09-18-2023, 07:02 PM
^Retarded AND throws daily bitch fits.

What a loser. :roll:

Axe
09-18-2023, 07:36 PM
Jordan cronies in here are unbearable.

I bet you if there life was on the line, and a lie detector test would reveal with definitive proof whether all those players used or not - they would buckle and admit they thought Jordan used lol.

As would I. Every single player in that list, I could say with 99% certainty used.
Cosign. (https://i.ibb.co/g4tnXnv/IMG-20230626-052542.jpg)

TheMan
09-18-2023, 07:50 PM
https://image-cdn.essentiallysports.com/wp-content/uploads/20200306212407/lebron-james-best-stories-twojpg.jpg

https://www.yardbarker.com/media/b/7/b7a9f6fedb6161fe63067f6e1eff720d262140e2/thumb_16x9/lebron-james-on-lead-lakers-anthony-davis.jpg?v=1

Lol, this fool is obviously juicing

Full Court
09-18-2023, 08:51 PM

Even if he were, steroids don't give you mental fortitude in the clutch. :confusedshrug:

eliteballer
09-18-2023, 09:32 PM
LeRoid fans mad at everyone except LeRoid.

plowking
09-18-2023, 10:33 PM

So at what point did he start juicing?

https://fadeawayworld.net/.image/t_share/MTgwNjA5NTQ2MTI4MDA4NTUy/nike-had-conditions-before-giving-rookie-michael-jordan-a-contract-either-be-nba-rookie-of-the-year-or-average-20-ppg-or-be-an-all-star-or-sell-4m-worth-shoes-in-a-year.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4a/0c/30/4a0c30facb401103aea48f8c6a70f948.jpg

Look at the drastic change in trap muscles. Where the majority of your androgen receptors are, and often get over stimulated with PED use. Super interesting.

eliteballer
09-18-2023, 11:18 PM
Nice Try:roll:

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/25/ae/7e/25ae7eba6e6d050e5586556fea49b5b9--jordan--michael-jordan.jpg

https://www.sportscasting.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Michael-Jordan-4.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/d0/09/f0/d009f035b0602e059c73e9d5e9dee666.jpg

https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/5c2a6a3f8ab7224aa18f545c/1548031342382-9NN8YUIHR2YCEEQS0L7Q/2491.jpg?content-type=image%2Fjpeg

WhiteKyrie
09-19-2023, 12:15 AM
Mike was never linked or theorized to be involved with performance enhancers and steroids. This thread is about the obvious, Bron using his wife to get his steroids. Stay on topic.

TheMan
09-19-2023, 12:30 AM

https://fadeawayworld.net/.image/t_share/MTgwNjA5NTQ2MTI4MDA4NTUy/nike-had-conditions-before-giving-rookie-michael-jordan-a-contract-either-be-nba-rookie-of-the-year-or-average-20-ppg-or-be-an-all-star-or-sell-4m-worth-shoes-in-a-year.jpg

Look at the drastic change in trap muscles. Where the majority of your androgen receptors are, and often get over stimulated with PED use. Super interesting.

B-b-but everyone uses!!! :roll:

There was never any suspicion about MJ, unlike with LeBron. Stop deflecting, Bran Stan.

plowking
09-19-2023, 01:20 AM
B-b-but everyone uses!!! :roll:

There was never any suspicion about MJ, unlike with LeBron. Stop deflecting, Bran Stan.

Where is the suspicion?

Just as much both ways. And yes there was. Just like there was for Armstrong. Just because the internet wasn’t prevalent doesn’t mean it wasn’t getting talked about. MJs magic water. :)

Spurs m8
09-19-2023, 02:55 AM
Really wanna see that roid he's so obviously hiding

Full Court
09-19-2023, 07:02 AM
Mike was never linked or theorized to be involved with performance enhancers and steroids. This thread is about the obvious, Bron using his wife to get his steroids. Stay on topic.

But how do we know that his wife isn't the one juicing it up?

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fthejasminebrand.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F07%2FScreen-shot-2013-07-21-at-12.58.11-AM.png&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=465976adf7b4fe910bb381030d95ed95390138730cbc5e ee669c6634a78d6748&ipo=images

Look at the traps.

WhiteKyrie
09-19-2023, 07:05 AM
But how do we know that his wife isn't the one juicing it up?

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fthejasminebrand.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F07%2FScreen-shot-2013-07-21-at-12.58.11-AM.png&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=465976adf7b4fe910bb381030d95ed95390138730cbc5e ee669c6634a78d6748&ipo=images

Look at the traps.

Yea that’s possible as well but why? Who has the most to gain? Why would she be taking designer performance enhancers and steroids? Is this your lame attempt at deflecting? :oldlol:

tpols
09-19-2023, 07:37 AM

The guy you're responding too with the lebron pics is wrong here (based on pics) but so are you. That's just a boy growing into being a man physically. I weighed 165 lbs in my early 20s and over 200 now. I don't even lift and obviously don't take steroids but my upper body is way bigger now. Still have chicken legs though.

Da_Realist
09-19-2023, 08:10 AM
Where is the suspicion?

Just as much both ways. And yes there was. Just like there was for Armstrong. Just because the internet wasn’t prevalent doesn’t mean it wasn’t getting talked about. MJs magic water. :)

The media hounded MJ over legal gambling to take him down (and he won anyway) and tacitly promoted that gambling killed his father. Sam Smith was all in MJ's ass and wrote a book detailing everything he knew. But no whisper of juicing. Even today when the media resembles you with a loss of objectivity and a favoring of rumors and innuendo, there is still no whiff of juicing. You don't think Sam Smith and Colin Cowherd wouldn't want to be the guy that exposed MJ and ride off into the sunset? Believe me, if they knew, they would report. If they even suspected it, they would report. Even if someone said it with no evidence, they would report. Imagine if a guy came out and said he knows MJ juiced and even knows who his guy is. You don't think every media outlet would report on this non-stop??

But LeBron has been linked and identified by several people. That's objectively true. We don't know if he is juicing but there's real smoke there. It's also objectively true that a guy said publicly he knows for sure LeBron is juicing and said he could prove it. Yet you're placing MJ and LeBron on the same level of suspicion based on your opinion.

Had LeBron denied any of this yet?

WhiteKyrie
09-19-2023, 08:16 AM
The media hounded MJ over legal gambling to take him down (and he won anyway) and tacitly promoted that gambling killed his father. Sam Smith was all in MJ's ass and wrote a book detailing everything he knew. But no whisper of juicing. Even today when the media resembles you with a loss of objectivity and a favoring of rumors and innuendo, there is still no whiff of juicing. You don't think Sam Smith and Colin Cowherd wouldn't want to be the guy that exposed MJ and ride off into the sunset? Believe me, if they knew, they would report. If they even suspected it, they would report. Even if someone said it with no evidence, they would report. Imagine if a guy came out and said he knows MJ juiced and even knows who his guy is. You don't think every media outlet would report on this non-stop??

But LeBron has been linked and identified by several people. That's objectively true. We don't know if he is juicing but there's real smoke there. It's also objectively true that a guy said publicly he knows for sure LeBron is juicing and said he could prove it. Yet you're placing MJ and LeBron on the same level of suspicion based on your opinion.

Why is MJ even in this conversation though? This is about LeBron and his wife linked to this stuff. Petty mud slinging and smearing to deflect? Jordan isn’t on trial here because there’s nothing to accuse him of … LeBron Stans are so pathetic.

Axe
09-19-2023, 08:36 AM
Why is MJ even in this conversation though? This is about LeBron and his wife linked to this stuff. Petty mud slinging and smearing to deflect? Jordan isn’t on trial here because there’s nothing to accuse him of … LeBron Stans are so pathetic.
Lmao you are dumb if you're still oblivious to the fact that any thread here involving either lebron or jordan can end with both of them being brought up most of the time. :oldlol:

Full Court
09-19-2023, 12:40 PM
Lmao you are dumb if you're still oblivious to the fact that any thread here involving either lebron or jordan can end with both of them being brought up most of the time. :oldlol:

Also ends up with this clown^ throwing a bitch fit most of the time. :oldlol:

Axe
09-19-2023, 04:46 PM
Aaand, we see this stupid redneck jizzrag get himself banned again for the fifth time folks. Hahahahaha.

r15mohd
09-19-2023, 05:19 PM
Aaand, we see this stupid redneck jizzrag get himself banned again for the fifth time folks. Hahahahaha.

he's signing in as Jimmy Rustler as we speak lol

RRR3
09-19-2023, 05:26 PM
Also banned :oldlol:

Axe
09-19-2023, 07:03 PM
https://i.ibb.co/4dk67Y0/IMG-20230920-065739.jpg

So he just can't log on to ish today, eh? :confusedshrug: :roll:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSG2f23y9R6Yp5yJoCfBYDweS293I_5S W8yZg&usqp=CAU

plowking
09-19-2023, 08:15 PM
The guy you're responding too with the lebron pics is wrong here (based on pics) but so are you. That's just a boy growing into being a man physically. I weighed 165 lbs in my early 20s and over 200 now. I don't even lift and obviously don't take steroids but my upper body is way bigger now. Still have chicken legs though.

That was my entire point. It was meant to be sarcastic in all honesty. But elite baller has a catalogue of about 200 Bron photos posted in a steroid thread lol.

I honestly don't understand the outrage here over the haters. I've literally come in and said every high level athlete is on something, Bron and MJ included, Wade and Kobe included, and I've been hit with "OMG Bron stan"... lol.
I've even delved into sports such as swimming and sprinting and explained that Phelps and Bolt are most definitely on the sauce, but people still have their head up their own asses here lol.

I've been around steroids - frequently to see what they can do and how they impact performance. I know a little about them.

plowking
09-19-2023, 08:19 PM

The amount of athletes that never got reported on for juicing before actually getting caught... especially in the 80's and 90's.

And you're comparing current media era to 90's and acting as if it is evidence? lol
The amount of rumour mill shit that gets started about celebrities and names and they weren't within 10000 miles of the place things occurred, yet the rumour follows them.

Its more the fact you can look at players like Malone and Jordan dominating in the 90's and think they weren't juicing in the most prevalent steroid use era ever.

Baller789
09-19-2023, 10:41 PM
Poor PEDron. The thread is about him, but somehow MJ still steals the spotlight from him.

8Ball
09-20-2023, 02:25 PM
^Retarded AND throws daily bitch fits.

What a loser. :roll:

So he just can't log on to ish today, eh?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSG2f23y9R6Yp5yJoCfBYDweS293I_5S W8yZg&usqp=CAU

Lmfao,

I originally drove him over the edge after destroying him in every debate.

You put the axe into him and finished him. :lol

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/fe05cb0a-203e-41da-b00e-cb2b5a8cf05a/d8zp2tx-5b3dace5-43e6-4837-9d57-3c6d2e6cc580.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJ IUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQz NzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZT BkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6 W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ZlMDVjYjBhLTIwM2UtNDFkYS1iMD BlLWNiMmI1YThjZjA1YVwvZDh6cDJ0eC01YjNkYWNlNS00M2U2 LTQ4MzctOWQ1Ny0zYzZkMmU2Y2M1ODAuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIj pbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.bTqo9hNQ JB1ciVeZsoQE0bm_jasEtr8WU8l6cl-kWP8

8Ball
09-20-2023, 02:32 PM

What a basement level loser.

Get's banned, can't handle it emotionally, creates an alt account.

Also banned :oldlol:

:lol

Axe
09-20-2023, 04:06 PM
Lmfao,

I originally drove him over the edge after destroying him in every debate.

You put the axe into him and finished him. :lol

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/fe05cb0a-203e-41da-b00e-cb2b5a8cf05a/d8zp2tx-5b3dace5-43e6-4837-9d57-3c6d2e6cc580.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJ IUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQz NzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZT BkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6 W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ZlMDVjYjBhLTIwM2UtNDFkYS1iMD BlLWNiMmI1YThjZjA1YVwvZDh6cDJ0eC01YjNkYWNlNS00M2U2 LTQ4MzctOWQ1Ny0zYzZkMmU2Y2M1ODAuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIj pbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.bTqo9hNQ JB1ciVeZsoQE0bm_jasEtr8WU8l6cl-kWP8
Hahahaha the power of culling blade!

But it wasn't me tho lol.

3ba11
09-20-2023, 05:04 PM
.Lebron's wife, trainer and manager successfully hid Lebron's involvement but not their own.

3ba11
09-20-2023, 07:23 PM
Thread Cliffs

Lebron's wife, trainer and manager successfully hid Lebron's involvement but not their own, aka Lebron is a steroid-fueled fraud and isn't top 10 all-time

8Ball
09-21-2023, 12:50 PM
Hahahaha the power of culling blade!

But it wasn't me tho lol.

We both drove Full Court into insanity.

But you kept going at it while I got bored toying with him.

Full Court
09-22-2023, 10:07 AM

Low IQ canuck having another bitch fit. :roll:

Nice try, homie.

Full Court
09-22-2023, 10:09 AM

So he just can't log on to ish today, eh? :confusedshrug:

These idiots still having psychologically recovered from Lebron getting swept like a dirty chimney. :roll:

This next season is going to be FUN.

Stand by for more bitch fits.

:lebronamazed:

Axe
09-22-2023, 04:37 PM

He always keeps on coming back because he's the forum's biggest punching bag itb. And almost everyone either laughs or rejoice whenever he gets banned. :oldlol:

Full Court
09-22-2023, 07:58 PM
He always keeps on coming back because he's the forum's biggest punching bag itb. And almost everyone either laughs or rejoice whenever he gets banned. :oldlol:

^Severe autism.

:roll: Time for your daily bitch fit, stinky.

Axe
09-22-2023, 08:18 PM
The amount of athletes that never got reported on for juicing before actually getting caught... especially in the 80's and 90's.

And you're comparing current media era to 90's and acting as if it is evidence? lol
The amount of rumour mill shit that gets started about celebrities and names and they weren't within 10000 miles of the place things occurred, yet the rumour follows them.

Its more the fact you can look at players like Malone and Jordan dominating in the 90's and think they weren't juicing in the most prevalent steroid use era ever.
So that was some kind of collusion which happened during the expansion era? Interesting. (https://i.ibb.co/SxWM8PC/IMG-20230805-073843.jpg)

kawhileonard2
09-22-2023, 11:53 PM
Will be like the Gary Sheffield of this era.

eliteballer
09-23-2023, 01:39 AM
https://i.makeagif.com/media/5-18-2020/C9Pl6a.gif

Legend248
09-26-2023, 01:19 PM
cant wait until they expose lequeen female dog james LMAO....we all knew

BarberSchool
09-26-2023, 03:57 PM
Everyone always knew.

Back when the biogenesis case was first popping 10years ago, the following players were all implicated:

Jameer Nelson
Rashard Lewis
Gilbert Arenas
Russell Westbrick
LeFraud Shames

The only NBA player that was convicted, wound up being Rashard Lewis, and he was suspended from the NBA that season as a result of his conviction.

The others were not convicted, but everyone knew they were still guilty, just not able to be proven in court, despite their initials being on the boxes, and close personal associates of them being on video meeting with biogenesis employees to receive packages, and in some cases, the close personal associates (but never the players themselves) even went directly to biogenesis, repeatedly. All the biogenesis employees testified to confirm the identity of individuals on video like Rich Paul, etc

The boxes labeled “LJ” which Rich Paul and others picked up, contained the following anabolic/controlled substances:

Winstrol - very strong anabolic steroid
Deca-Durabolin - weaker anabolic steroid without as much hair loss risk
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (clomid) - brings testicles back to life after steroid cycles
Human Growth Hormone (HGH) - for faster growth and faster recovery - likely responsible for the jaw tumor he had removed several years before this biogenesis scandal
Erythropotein (EPO) - allows for far greater endurance due to increased oxygen metabolism; far more active and effective red blood cells.

I sincerely hope LeFraud’s entire legacy of longevity is asterisked.
He cheated, and doesn’t deserve his fake legacy.
Plus he sided with communist China, and their slavery and oppression of their own citizens, against the gong king protestors who want freedom, against the Muslim communities of China who had their men kidnapped and literally enslaved, the men still in literal slave labor camps right now.

As a man whose ancestral people (Yoruba) used to be Sunni, before their own rival tribes (Hausa, Igbo, etc) sold them to the Jewish/Arab/Portuguese/Spanish/french/Anglo slavetraders, who stripped them of their religion (Sunni Islam), and stripped them of their names, LeBron should NEVER side with the oppressor or modern slave trader (Chinese communist party - CCP), in any circumstance, especially if he wants to claim he is for justice and power for the people. He is an utter fraud, and deserves to have his entire legacy tainted, because it was his own decisions to stick the needle into himself for 2 decades. None of us forced him to make the decisions he did. He made the decisions and knew the risks.

tpols
09-26-2023, 04:06 PM
Everyone always knew.

Back when the biogenesis case was first popping 10years ago, the following players were all implicated:

Jameer Nelson
Rashard Lewis
Gilbert Arenas
Russell Westbrick
LeFraud Shames

The only NBA player that was convicted, wound up being Rashard Lewis, and he was suspended from the NBA that season as a result of his conviction.

The others were not convicted, but everyone knew they were still guilty, just not able to be proven in court, despite their initials being on the boxes, and close personal associates of them being on video meeting with biogenesis employees to receive packages, and in some cases, the close personal associates (but never the players themselves) even went directly to biogenesis, repeatedly. All the biogenesis employees testified to confirm the identity of individuals on video like Rich Paul, etc

The boxes labeled “LJ” which Rich Paul and others picked up, contained the following anabolic/controlled substances:

Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (clomid) - brings testicles back to life after steroid cycles
Human Growth Hormone (HGH) - for faster growth and faster recovery - likely responsible for the jaw tumor he had removed several years before this biogenesis scandal
Erythropotein (EPO) - allows for far greater endurance due to increased oxygen metabolism; far more active and effective red blood cells.

Plus he sided with communist China, and their slavery and oppression of their own citizens, against the gong king protestors who want freedom, against the Muslim communities of China who had their men kidnapped and literally enslaved, the men still in literal slave labor camps right now.

As a man whose ancestral people (Yoruba) used to be Sunni, before their own rival tribes (Hausa, Igbo, etc) sold them to the Jewish/Arab/Portuguese/Spanish/french/Anglo slavetraders, who stripped them of their religion (Sunni Islam), and stripped them of their names, LeBron should NEVER side with the oppressor or modern slave trader (Chinese communist party - CCP), in any circumstance, especially if he wants to claim he is for justice and power for the people. He is an utter fraud, and deserves to have his entire legacy tainted, because it was his own decisions to stick the needle into himself for 2 decades. None of us forced him to make the decisions he did. He made the decisions and knew the risks.

This whole post is a truth bomb.

8Ball
09-26-2023, 04:57 PM
This story was a complete flop in the mainstream media and every where else.

Next time fellas.

Full Court
09-26-2023, 05:48 PM
Lebron: Most choke jobs of all time.

Bronies: "Well at least there's no proof he's on PEDs! Whew!!!"

kawhileonard2
09-26-2023, 11:03 PM
cant wait until they expose lequeen female dog james LMAO....we all knew

eliteballer
10-02-2023, 12:46 PM
https://i.redd.it/0putc52ex3241.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/9b/c7/87/9bc787078fdbd1b9df8661c1021c7747.jpg

Legend248
10-02-2023, 12:54 PM
bump

eliteballer
10-14-2023, 04:08 AM
Everyone always knew.

Jameer Nelson
Rashard Lewis
Gilbert Arenas
Russell Westbrick
LeFraud Shames

:lebronamazed:

WhiteKyrie
10-16-2023, 03:21 AM
This story was a complete flop in the mainstream media and every where else.

Next time fellas.
Well why would you think that is …

8Ball
10-16-2023, 06:08 PM
Well why would you think that is …

Conspiracy theories go nowhere that's why.

eliteballer
10-16-2023, 10:09 PM

Uh oh, attack of the alts.

red1
10-16-2023, 10:31 PM
they're not catching shit :oldlol:

he's not on anything now so they'll never catch anything - no barry bonds situation here boys

https://media.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExNHE4NzRpZTdlZnhkZGNqdW1mdHA4eWd 5NGN5MXFmdDY5aGw2dm9ldyZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfY nlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/2KdjGsnQ5cnBsq2sgZ/giphy.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExNHE4NzRpZTdlZnhkZGNqdW1mdHA4eWd 5NGN5MXFmdDY5aGw2dm9ldyZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfY nlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/2KdjGsnQ5cnBsq2sgZ/giphy.gif

WhiteKyrie
10-18-2023, 04:07 AM

This has more plausibility here.

When modern thirsty for content 24 hour sports news and podcasts make up or embellish stories to get requisite material … and even they don’t even want to sink their teeth into juicy drama like this?

Much more plausibility than other asinine conspiracy theories we have seen thrown out for different things.

Poosie ass LeBron gets fans thrown out of games for heckling him too hard :( but doesn’t slap a law suit on a guy claiming he knows for a fact dude is juicing?

Oh wait it’s his wife, trainer and business manager that’s doing it. My bad.

kawhileonard2
10-24-2023, 10:30 PM
Yep this is real.

eliteballer
11-20-2023, 04:55 PM
Anyone figure this shit out?

eliteballer
01-13-2024, 04:18 PM

??

FilmyCogTurner
01-13-2024, 04:37 PM
What's to figure? He's clearly on the juice.

ILLsmak
01-13-2024, 05:15 PM
??

I need more time.

-Smak

Full Court
01-13-2024, 05:28 PM
I need more time.

-Smak

I'll give you two more weeks, bro. I need to know if Lebron's wife is a roider or not.

BarberSchool
01-14-2024, 12:51 AM
Everyone always knew.

Jameer Nelson
Rashard Lewis
Gilbert Arenas
Russell Westbrick
LeFraud Shames

Plus he sided with communist China, and their slavery and oppression of their own citizens, against the Hong Kong protestors who want freedom, against the Muslim communities of China who had their men kidnapped and literally enslaved, the men still in literal slave labor camps right now.

As a man whose ancestral people (Yoruba) used to be Sunni, before their own rival tribes (Hausa, Igbo, etc) sold them to the Jewish/Arab/Portuguese/Spanish/french/Anglo slavetraders, who stripped them of their religion (Sunni Islam), and stripped them of their names, LeBron should NEVER side with the oppressor or modern slave trader (Chinese communist party - CCP), in any circumstance, especially if he wants to claim he is for justice and power for the people. He is an utter fraud, and deserves to have his entire legacy tainted, because it was his own decisions to stick the needle into himself for 2 decades. None of us forced him to make the decisions he did. He made the decisions and knew the risks.Read it all.
Twice.

Understand why we don’t respect his “legacy.”

His legacy as a player will ultimately be “great all around champion, who cheated using PED’s”

His legacy as a “social activist” is even worse.
P!SS on this fu@king turd.

eliteballer
03-23-2024, 02:13 AM

AlternativeAcc.
03-23-2024, 09:37 AM

Yep, we figured out you're a ****ing phycho

Case has been closed for a min.

1987_Lakers
03-23-2024, 09:43 AM

3ba11
03-23-2024, 01:24 PM

if this happened with Dillon Brooks' trainer and wife, the situation would be viewed as Dillon getting busted - no one would give a crap that it was actually his wife and trainer that accepted the PED's and not Dillon.. Everyone would know that they obviously got the drugs for Dillon... So Lebron has already been busted but everyone just has their head in the sand.. aka denial

Soundwave
03-23-2024, 04:47 PM
I think he probably is using something and I think Wade is the one that got him using stuff in the first place, but there's no incentive at all for the NBA to get a positive test from any star player. They have a TV contract coming up, like I said any positive test from a star player, if I'm Adam Silver, I'm throwing it in the trash.

Maybe after he is retired someone will will say something.

Lebron23
03-23-2024, 10:06 PM

Hope you choke that china man if you ever meet him