PDA

View Full Version : 76ers adding Harden insurance.

Kblaze8855
09-18-2023, 08:37 PM
https://www.hostpic.org/images/2309190606220320.jpeg

highwhey
09-18-2023, 08:47 PM
he must put up the most quiet 20ppg ever cuz i completely forgot he existed

Kblaze8855
09-18-2023, 08:54 PM
Well, now I have to sit here and think of the most obscure 20ppg seasons. My next toilet trip will be longer than it needs to be while I ponder.

SouBeachTalents
09-18-2023, 08:59 PM
Well, now I have to sit here and think of the most obscure 20ppg seasons. My next toilet trip will be longer than it needs to be while I ponder.
Mike James will be hard to top.

Kblaze8855
09-18-2023, 09:03 PM
Everyone feel free to check my work because I’m not going to. Obscure 20 points per game players…..

Tony Campbell, when he got taken off the Lakers bench and made a starter in Minnesota in the expansion draft.

Al Harrington on either the Hawks or the Knicks.

George Mccloud, who was an absolute nobody who took advantage of the short three-point line to start gunning for Dallas when they probably won 20 games

Jim Jackson also in Dallas perhaps still with mccloud but definitely with Jason Kidd and Mashburn possibly ****ing Toni Braxton and destroying the team.

Maybe Chris Gatling

Full Court
09-18-2023, 09:07 PM
I heard Oubre's going to be better than Klay Thompson.

Duderonomy
09-19-2023, 08:53 AM
I agree with all the obscure 20 pt scorers, I'll add Ricky Davis and Keith Van Horne to the list. Also if we are talking late 90's early 2000's that 20pts is alot when teams average 90pts a game.

Jasper
09-20-2023, 09:52 AM
And they said that Jordan was a bad owner of the Hornets ....
giving up a 20PPG scorer.

Great pickup for 6'ers.

highwhey
09-20-2023, 10:40 AM
Everyone feel free to check my work because I’m not going to. Obscure 20 points per game players…..

Tony Campbell, when he got taken off the Lakers bench and made a starter in Minnesota in the expansion draft.

George Mccloud, who was an absolute nobody who took advantage of the short three-point line to start gunning for Dallas when they probably won 20 games

Jim Jackson also in Dallas perhaps still with mccloud but definitely with Jason Kidd and Mashburn possibly ****ing Toni Braxton and destroying the team.

Maybe Chris Gatling

i played chris gatling in an LA Fitness gym here in Phoenix. for having a beer belly he was dunking that shit on everyone and none of us could do anything to stop him. heard he was arrested for credit card fraud not that long ago though. at that point i used to lift weights too, was embarrassing to be moved like a traffic cone

hateraid
09-21-2023, 11:31 AM

Maybe Chris Gatling

Chris Gatling was my very first thought.
But when I think light em up insignificant I think Dana Barros or Chris Jackson

rawimpact
09-22-2023, 08:34 AM
What's the details on this? Oubre's ceiling may have dropped following the warriors stint, but has his stock fallen this far down?
He did well in Charlotte but most players do given the opportunity to chuck there.

warriorfan
09-23-2023, 03:06 PM
favorite quote on Oubre

You know when you are driving home after work sometimes and all of a sudden you end up in your driveway and don’t remember getting there. That’s how Kelly Oubre plays basketball