PDA

View Full Version : D-Wade: Be who you are, AND BESIDES Kobe, the game’s greatest player

WhiteKyrie
09-23-2023, 02:14 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BX9G8Rv55_I

If you were around the game … If you knew, you knew

The actual truth back then.

Damn, they even getting into the fact that LeBron did his “friend” dirty abruptly leaving Miami to go back to Cleveland. Guy is such a piece of shit.

tpols
09-23-2023, 02:43 PM
The biggest backstabbing was throwing the 2011 Finals because Wade was about to go up 2-0 in FMVPs over Bron and basically kill his top 5 GOAT case before it started.

warriorfan
09-23-2023, 03:02 PM
The biggest backstabbing was throwing the 2011 Finals because Wade was about to go up 2-0 in FMVPs over Bron and basically kill his top 5 GOAT case before it started.

LeTantrum

WhiteKyrie
09-23-2023, 03:40 PM
Yup.

Seriously, he even tries to cover for this guy, who he claims as a friend. That admits there was animosity, and probably doesn’t get as honest as he could, because LeBron left like a thief in the night in the summer of 2014, to create a new super team back in Cleveland with the emergence of number one draft pick Kyrie Irving, and then trading another number one draft pick Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love. Not only that, but Wade sacrificed 20 ****ing million dollars to accommodate salary reconstruction so the Miami Heat could improve their roster, LeBron, let him do that, and then didn’t even tell him he planned leaving in advance. Talk about two-faced.

Even in an interview with his biggest gay fan boy next to Nick Wrong, at least he’s totally honest about everything else.

But covering for LBJ Talking about they got out coach, he touched on it a little bit, but just be ****ing honest, bro, LeBron James performed significantly under capabilities. I forgot that they were supposed to be up three games to none, but they blew a 15 point lead at home in Miami in game two. I totally forgot about that. They were so absurdly more talented, it shouldn’t have even been a competition. I forgot that they were supposed to be up three games to none, but they blew a 15 point lead at home in Miami in game two. I totally forgot about that. They were so absurdly more talented, it shouldn’t of even been a competition. Talking about JJ Barea was the MVP of the series. :oldlol:

At least Dwyane Wade always keeps it a buck otherwise:

Jordan is the greatest of all time, Kobe was the best player of his era, and the second best shooting guard of all time.

sdot_thadon
09-23-2023, 04:13 PM
Pretty cool interview that addressed some of the things everyone makes their own narrative up about often here. He also pretty much did a promo for the documentary or whatever Lebron will have to address the same topics from his perspective. So more is yet to come. Let's see how many of you actually take his words over your own personal theories.

aj1987
09-23-2023, 04:48 PM
Yup.

Seriously, he even tries to cover for this guy, who he claims as a friend. That admits there was animosity, and probably doesn’t get as honest as he could, because LeBron left like a thief in the night in the summer of 2014, to create a new super team back in Cleveland with the emergence of number one draft pick Kyrie Irving, and then trading another number one draft pick Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love. Not only that, but Wade sacrificed 20 ****ing million dollars to accommodate salary reconstruction so the Miami Heat could improve their roster, LeBron, let him do that, and then didn’t even tell him he planned leaving in advance. Talk about two-faced.

Even in an interview with his biggest gay fan boy next to Nick Wrong, at least he’s totally honest about everything else.

But covering for LBJ Talking about they got out coach, he touched on it a little bit, but just be ****ing honest, bro, LeBron James performed significantly under capabilities. I forgot that they were supposed to be up three games to none, but they blew a 15 point lead at home in Miami in game two. I totally forgot about that. They were so absurdly more talented, it shouldn’t have even been a competition. I forgot that they were supposed to be up three games to none, but they blew a 15 point lead at home in Miami in game two. I totally forgot about that. They were so absurdly more talented, it shouldn’t of even been a competition. Talking about JJ Barea was the MVP of the series. :oldlol:

Jordan is the greatest of all time, Kobe was the best player of his era, and the second best shooting guard of all time.

I'm assuming you haven't watched D-Wade's interview with Skip from 2011 (after the Finals)? Of course, you didn't you casual retard. Stop pretending to be a coach and try to watch a game sometimes.

SouBeachTalents
09-23-2023, 04:58 PM
Yup.

Jesus Christ :roll:

Coach has been melting about LeBron all week.

aj1987
09-23-2023, 05:04 PM

I haven't been here in ages and somethings never change. Full Retard spamming, Coach melting over LeBron, crackfan still being an idiot, Fultz trolling, RWWG still being a casual AF basketball fan, etc..

Hopefully it gets better during the season.

sdot_thadon
09-23-2023, 05:05 PM

He can't help himself, white knightrie has pledged his existence to defending the lower body proportions of a retired legend. Give the guy a break, I'm sure he's teaching some kid to shoot a turn around fadeaway as we speak lol.

RRR3
09-23-2023, 05:12 PM
He can't help himself, white knightrie has pledged his existence to defending the lower body proportions of a retired legend. Give the guy a break, I'm sure he's teaching some kid to shoot a turn around fadeaway as we speak lol.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

I think the best part about coach is he constantly makes new accounts despite never being banned. As if he’s aware he becomes thought of as a joke.

Wardell Curry
09-23-2023, 05:29 PM
You guys talk about LeBron like he eats fetuses. I understand this place is an outlet/distraction from real life but you guys really need to get more meaning in your lives instead of sinking all this energy into someone who doesn't even know you exist. Holy hell.

WhiteKyrie
09-23-2023, 06:33 PM
You guys talk about LeBron like he eats fetuses. I understand this place is an outlet/distraction from real life but you guys really need to get more meaning in your lives instead of sinking all this energy into someone who doesn't even know you exist. Holy hell.
Couldn’t you say the same about being on this board in general? This took five seconds to post. Talk to text is a beautiful thing.

Axe
09-23-2023, 06:45 PM
Yep, op seems a very insecure little incel. Always tries to bring lebron into the discussion even if people already know that he thinks he's insignificant. :oldlol:

RRR3
09-23-2023, 06:45 PM
Couldn’t you say the same about being on this board in general? This took five seconds to post. Talk to text is a beautiful thing.
This just made it even funnier because now we know you literally scream about LeBron into your phone :yaohappy:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-23-2023, 07:10 PM
Wade had to sign off on the 2011 superteam, and Miami subsequently dealt a bunch of his close teammates.

So...was he a piece of shit too? Or the sorta thing that ONLY works for Lebron? :lol

RRR3
09-23-2023, 07:15 PM
Wade had to sign off on the 2011 superteam, and Miami subsequently dealt a bunch of his close teammates.

So...was he a piece of shit too? Or the sorta thing that ONLY works for Lebron? :lol
It's coach, bro. The same guy who defended MJ's weiner size :roll:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-23-2023, 07:20 PM
It's coach, bro. The same guy who defended MJ's weiner size :roll:

"Coach"

:oldlol:

Yooo....lol. Tell me why that is STILL comedy

RRR3
09-23-2023, 07:23 PM
"Coach"

All that means is Pippen was HUGE. Not necessarily MJ isn't packing. She was content with Pippen. LMAO @ these clowns straight reaching.

LAL
09-23-2023, 07:41 PM
Even in 2013 Kobe was on a whole different level.

WhiteKyrie
09-23-2023, 08:01 PM

Being traded is a part of the business, Wade literally sacrificed $20 million bro. Those guys might’ve been good teammates with him, but he’s claiming LeBron was a friend, not just a coworker, before they became coworkers.

If you willingly sacrificed that level of money to accommodate a “friend” and then that ”friend” didn’t even tell you their future plans, while they know that you’re sacrificing that level of money, that’s a totally different ball game.

"Coach"

Because you’re a dumb kuntiva

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-23-2023, 10:47 PM
Being traded is a part of the business, Wade literally sacrificed $20 million bro. Those guys might’ve been good teammates with him, but he’s claiming LeBron was a friend, not just a coworker, before they became coworkers.

If you willingly sacrificed that level of money to accommodate a “friend” and then that ”friend” didn’t even tell you their future plans, while they know that you’re sacrificing that level of money, that’s a totally different ball game.

Coach being emotional again lol

Trading cant be "part of the business" if free agency isnt. Already told you Wade had close teammates on the club. Look at QRich who Wade more or less grew up with. Again, this was before the superteam. So unless you think Wade had zero say then its the same logic. Period.

Full Court
09-24-2023, 11:20 AM

But do you really think he threw the 2011 finals? I mean, it was far from his only epic choke job. FAR from it.

1987_Lakers
09-24-2023, 11:24 AM
I haven't been here in ages and somethings never change. Full Retard spamming, Coach melting over LeBron, crackfan still being an idiot, Fultz trolling, RWWG still being a casual AF basketball fan, etc..

Hopefully it gets better during the season.

It's funny cause it's true. Fultz is an excellent troll btw.

ArbitraryWater
09-24-2023, 01:00 PM
How is OP watching that and eagerly waiting to find something that could redeem his hatred? lol

red1
09-24-2023, 01:32 PM
what a duo

wade and lebron full court game will never be touched

red1
09-24-2023, 01:42 PM
Im very happy for dwade that he got his 2 rings with the heatles

with 3 rings and a finals MVP - it guarantees that he gets his respect

ranks him over every guard to ever play the game not named mike or kobe

red1
09-24-2023, 01:43 PM
my brother used to argue with me trying to say that iverson was clearly the superior player back around 2010

that argument wouldnt fly anymore :applause:

wade>>>>>

eliteballer
09-24-2023, 03:01 PM
my brother used to argue with me trying to say that iverson was clearly the superior player back around 2010

that argument wouldnt fly anymore :applause:

Wade>>>>>

ai>d-ped

Axe
09-24-2023, 05:23 PM
It's funny cause it's true. Fultz is an excellent troll btw.
You mean starface/chrissy.

StrongLurk
09-26-2023, 10:55 AM
Lebron would actually be held in higher regard if the Heat win in 2011 even with Dwade winning FMVP.

Kobe stans have no problem giving Kobe full all time credit for winning a ring in 2000, even though Shaq put up 38/17 while Kobe put up 15.6ppg on 36% shooting :lol

Lebron stans would simply say "5 rings".