PDA

View Full Version : Lebron played with 7 All Stars but had little help?

Walk on Water
09-25-2023, 12:34 AM
It's so hilarious. People always use Pippen as the excuse for Jordan's success. Hilarious. Pippen was Jordan's only all star at the time. Lebron played with 7!!!! And lost 6. How does this not register in people's minds? No, Lebron didn't play with 7 all at once, but overtime he got to play with many, in fact the most other than Larry Bird. Can you imagine Lebron having Jordan's success with only being able to play with one all star?

Let's inflate this. Just imagine if Jordan played with 10 all stars and lost 8 times.. Why is this never discussed? The man with no help played with 7 all stars. You could talk all you want about the competition. But what about the fact he had multiple all stars and still lost multiple finals in record margins? I just don't get it. I thought he was a one man team anyway.

ShawkFactory
09-25-2023, 12:36 AM
Damn. Never thought about it that way.

Thank you for bringing something new to ISH.

RRR3
09-25-2023, 12:47 AM
OP is afraid to say the names of the all-stars because he'd get laughed at for many of the inclusions.

Axe
09-25-2023, 01:14 AM
Breathe, op.

John8204
09-25-2023, 02:41 AM
Hey how did Jordan do with three all-stars and the number 1 pick in Washington....how'd he do there....was he good.

Also how many Hall of Famers did Lebron play with in his first 13 seasons and how many did Jordan play with over that same period of time.

But cool topic bro

Overdrive
09-25-2023, 07:09 AM
It's so hilarious. People always use Pippen as the excuse for Jordan's success. Hilarious. Pippen was Jordan's only all star at the time. Lebron played with 7!!!! And lost 6. How does this not register in people's minds? No, Lebron didn't play with 7 all at once, but overtime he got to play with many, in fact the most other than Larry Bird. Can you imagine Lebron having Jordan's success with only being able to play with one all star?

Let's inflate this. Just imagine if Jordan played with 10 all stars and lost 8 times.. Why is this never discussed? The man with no help played with 7 all stars. You could talk all you want about the competition. But what about the fact he had multiple all stars and still lost multiple finals in record margins? I just don't get it. I thought he was a one man team anyway.

Outside ISH Pippen is almost never used to argue against Jordan and Lebron's post 2010 casts are often brought up so what exactly are you even talking about?