PDA

View Full Version : Why doesn't the NBA expose lebron for his PED use?

Legend248
10-03-2023, 12:50 PM
Isn't it kinda weird how the media talks about lequeen female dog james 24/7 but nobody wants to talk about his PED use? Time to expose the bitch....we will make sure everyone knows

rawimpact
10-03-2023, 01:27 PM
Yeah, you're unhinged. See ya

RRR3
10-03-2023, 01:33 PM
Banned :roll:

Im Still Ballin
10-03-2023, 01:42 PM
Wouldn't be good for business. The NBA drug testing is deliberately lax; it's amazing that guys get caught. You have to be pretty stupid to test positive.

WhiteKyrie
10-03-2023, 02:34 PM
Why would they shoot their product in the foot by exposing its biggest name and face of the league for the past 20 years? Look how they tried to deny and sweep the Tim Dognahy stuff under the rug? This would be far worse. Even if LeBron is most likely the NBA’s Barry Bonds.

sdot_thadon
10-03-2023, 02:48 PM
Why would they shoot their product in the foot by exposing its biggest name and face of the league for the past 20 years? Look how they tried to deny and sweep the David Stern stuff under the rug? This would be far worse. Even if Jordan is most likely the NBA’s Pete Rose.

I agree

Johnny32
10-03-2023, 02:57 PM
Uh, because he was cleared by the FBI a decade ago. Now get mad, fat boy.

BlackMamba8
10-04-2023, 11:19 AM
that is true tho, why has the NBA gone silent lol

John8204
10-04-2023, 11:36 AM
Because PED's are used in the NBA, you have legal and illegal drugs and if Lebron has never failed a drug test than he's not cheating.

Now one could say how good are these tests because guys rarely get busted. The counter argument is what is medical science and what is cheating. A player gets stem cell injections...is that cheating? what about masking agents that are in all of these other drugs...not cheating but it could be used to cover up for the cheaters.

My top three players of all-time are Lebron, MJ, and Wilt and I'm pretty sure they all "cheated" in some way...and I don't care.

Axe
10-05-2023, 07:39 AM
Are you ok? :ohwell:

Lebron23
10-05-2023, 07:47 AM
Hope lebron sue you for online libel

WhiteKyrie
10-05-2023, 10:32 AM
I agree

Gambling is legal. Mike’s not the type to throw games either. Too competitive. That’s how you three peat … twice. Competitiveness. Alpha energy.

LeBron was probably doing illegal designer steroids, and performance enhancers, cheating the game itself, as usual. LeEasy Route Shames

RRR3
10-05-2023, 10:35 AM
Gambling is legal. Mike’s not the type to bet on himself or throw games either. Too competitive. That’s how you three peat … twice. Competitiveness. Alpha energy.

LeBron was probably doing illegal, steroids, and performance, enhancers, cheating the game itself, as usual. LeEasy Route Shames
You defended Mikey’s ***** size.

eliteballer
10-06-2023, 09:41 PM
Obviously because the scandal would be bad for the league and LeRoid is a cash cow.

Full Court
10-07-2023, 09:00 AM
Hope lebron sue you for online libel

You know what would be awesome? If Lebron sued me for online libel for calling him the biggest choker of all time.

Because then I would prove conclusively in court that he is, in fact, the biggest choker of all time. He'd lose just like he lost his trademark of Taco Tuesday attempt. :roll:

:hammertime:

eliteballer
10-07-2023, 02:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVVb0XZnLeE

Patrick Chewing
10-07-2023, 02:34 PM
Lebron should be arrested for his transgressions and stripped of all his accolades.

RRR3
10-07-2023, 02:35 PM
Lebron should be arrested for his transgressions and stripped of all his accolades.
Arrested? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Fatrick wants a police state

tpols
10-07-2023, 03:09 PM
It is kinda wierd that he's in his 21st season and as athletic and explosive as ever. Not only the heaviest guy all muscle but outrunning and out jumping young players. There's no way that'd be possible 40 years ago. They've upgraded the drugs available they aren't only steroids to bulk anymore. It's like some Lance Armstrong type thing.

RRR3
10-07-2023, 03:45 PM
It is kinda wierd that he's in his 21st season and as athletic and explosive as ever. Not only the heaviest guy all muscle but outrunning and out jumping young players. There's no way that'd be possible 40 years ago. They've upgraded the drugs available they aren't only steroids to bulk anymore. It's like some Lance Armstrong type thing.
I'm pretty sure I read he ran the least of any player in the league last year lol. He is not even close to the athlete he used to be, stop making stuff up. He will have a few plays where he explodes and spends most of the rest of the game moving like a turtle. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he's on PEDs, but you're blatantly lying. Peak LeBron was going 100% all game long.

8Ball
10-07-2023, 04:13 PM
Isn't it kinda weird how the media talks about lequeen female dog james 24/7 but nobody wants to talk about his PED use? Time to expose the bitch....we will make sure everyone knows

Jordan stans are unhinged and losing it mentally.

Their hero was supposed to stay #1 and is now #2.

How will they cope? Not well.

8Ball
10-07-2023, 04:24 PM

How is it "weird"?

He is the GOAT for a reason. Just accept it.

ShawkFactory
10-07-2023, 04:34 PM

Lol no.

tpols
10-07-2023, 05:30 PM
Lol no.

His own coach said he looks 4th year prime right now lmao. That's not biologically possible without artifical enhancement in somebody's 21st season.

And like I've said before... if athletes want to do that to enhance their performance I'm all for it. I don't grandstand and act like it's cheating at the moment because they all do it right now.

But if you want to use longevity to put him over past GOATS (who won more in less time) that no way were doping like this... I'm not on your side anymore.

ShawkFactory
10-07-2023, 05:55 PM
His own coach said he looks 4th year prime right now lmao. That's not biologically possible without artifical enhancement in somebody's 21st season.

And like I've said before... if athletes want to do that to enhance their performance I'm all for it. I don't grandstand and act like it's cheating at the moment because they all do it right now.

But if you want to use longevity to put him over past GOATS (who won more in less time) that no way were doping like this... I'm not on your side anymore.

Well he doesn't. This is 4th year Lebron. He is not capable of moving like that laterally anymore, nor is he that explosive on the jump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qLxkWpwu-I

eliteballer
10-07-2023, 08:04 PM
Well he doesn't. This is 4th year Lebron. He is not capable of moving like that laterally anymore, nor is he that explosive on the jump.

He was roided then too.

tpols
10-07-2023, 08:04 PM

Am I to believe you over his own current coach? Or my own eyes watching him athletically dominate the playoffs last year? (I've got a good eye test btw)

ShawkFactory
10-07-2023, 08:07 PM
Am I to believe you over his own current coach? Or my own eyes watching him athletically dominate the playoffs last year? (I've got a good eye test btw)

Okay. He’s as athletic as he was in 2008.

:facepalm

Jesus Christ you’re really reading a lot into a clearly hyperbolic statement from Ham.

Axe
10-07-2023, 08:14 PM
Jordan stans are unhinged and losing it mentally.

Their hero was supposed to stay #1 and is now #2.

How will they cope? Not well.
And the disgustingly staunch ones spend their time being whiny and miserable about his nemesis rather than list reasons why their precious hero is the goat. :oldlol:

RRR3
10-07-2023, 08:18 PM
Ttrolls is wrong about literally everything, it's incredible.

Patrick Chewing
10-07-2023, 08:57 PM
Arrested? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Patrick wants a police state

The law is the law.

RRR3
10-07-2023, 08:59 PM
The law is the law.
Arresting someone for doing drugs is absurd authoritarianism. Why do you love throwing people in jail so much? Big government Patty :facepalm

Patrick Chewing
10-07-2023, 09:04 PM
Arresting someone for doing drugs is absurd authoritarianism. Why do you love throwing people in jail so much? Big government Patty :facepalm

I don't make the laws. You will have to talk to the higher ups and take it up with them. But for now, Lebron belongs in prison. I'm sorry it has to be this way.

Full Court
10-07-2023, 09:10 PM

^Dummy doesn't know what the word authoritarianism means. Can't say I'm surprised.

tpols
10-07-2023, 09:18 PM

Aren't you like a.... crazy anti capitalism guy? Who hates money people? If so that seems to be right up your alley pal.

RRR3
10-07-2023, 11:02 PM
Aren't you like a.... crazy anti capitalism guy? Who hates money people? If so that seems to be right up your alley pal.
Just because I hate people being billionaires doesn’t mean I want billionaires to go to prison lol. I’m anti prison and anti police.

nayte
10-08-2023, 05:20 AM
Isn't the nba and other regulated sports a type of control anarchists are supposed to be against?

eliteballer
10-08-2023, 02:20 PM
Asterisk chips? Nah.

Asterisk career.

FKAri
10-08-2023, 02:38 PM
Isn't the nba and other regulated sports a type of control anarchists are supposed to be against?

I guess I'm an anarchist then.

red1
10-08-2023, 02:41 PM
OP who do you think supplies the PEDs?

the NBA has been providing the PEDs personally to extend the longevity of the GOAT

RRR3
10-08-2023, 02:58 PM
I mean yes I'm against the way the NBA functions, but I enjoy being entertained by the games and talking about it. I'm not cheering for the owners or the commercials