PDA

View Full Version : Stephen A claims he was told Houston was gonna offer Harden the max until…..

Kblaze8855
10-04-2023, 04:35 PM
…he admitted he wanted to come back and lead the league in scoring again to show people he didn’t fall off just changed his style. At that point Udoka supposedly had the offer pulled.

Do what you want with that.

Akeem34TheDream
10-04-2023, 04:36 PM
Rockets dodged a ****in missile

rawimpact
10-04-2023, 04:39 PM
I don't believe any NBA insider anymore

There is so much bullshit... all for clicks/viewership.

Let the Lillard saga be a recent example.

No one is stupid enough to 1. Offer Harden the max and 2. to think he will lead the league in anything productive anymore

Kblaze8855
10-04-2023, 04:42 PM
I don't believe any NBA insider anymore

There is so much bullshit... all for clicks/viewership.

Let the Lillard saga be a recent example.

No one is stupid enough to 1. Offer Harden the max and 2. to think he will lead the league in anything anymore

I don’t know if that’s the best example. People all claimed the top insiders were full of shit for telling everybody Portland didn’t think the Miami offer was enough. I kept seeing people say they were just doing the bidding of the Blazers, but it was obvious they had no leverage and no choice but to trade him to Miami. The insideer look a lot righter than everybody else on that one. People acted like it was a done deal and Woj kept saying it was others talking to Portland not Miami and it was said to be lies and wishful thinking. Go read under some of those tweets. Whole low crow to serve if he were petty like that.

Xiao Yao You
10-04-2023, 04:44 PM
I don’t know if that’s the best example. People all claimed the top insiders were full of shit for telling everybody Portland didn’t think the Miami offer was enough. I kept seeing people say they were just doing the bidding of the Blazers, but it was obvious they had no leverage and no choice but to trade him to Miami. The insideer look a lot righter than everybody else on that one. People acted like it was a done deal and Woj kept saying it was others talking to Portland not Miami and it was said to be lies and wishful thinking. Go read under some of those tweets. Whole low crow to serve if he were petty like that.

Woj and Shams know. The rest not so much

rawimpact
10-04-2023, 04:57 PM

I'm having a tough time understanding what it is you're trying to say.

It doesn't take a genius to think the Blazers would wait until more offers came in. Just because a player demands a trade to a certain team doesn't mean they have to. These insiders saying Portland would entertain other offers were just stating the obvious... and if they thought Miami offered a fair deal the deal would have been made already. It's a fail-safe comment... because it's such an ambiguous thing to say.

How many insider stated the bucks were even in the running? I just did a google search and filtered the news for the week prior, no insider at all.

Last I recall these insiders were saying Lillard wouldn't resign anywhere besides Miami. Boy they seem wrong because Lillard seems quite pleased to be on the contending Bucks.

bison
10-04-2023, 05:08 PM
Extremely dumb of Harden to demand that he be 'the man' on any team at this point in his career, especially in Houston where he'd just stunt the growth of all their young dudes. But then again SAS is a pathological liar so who knows if this even happened

Xiao Yao You
10-04-2023, 05:09 PM
Extremely dumb of Harden to demand that he be 'the man' on any team at this point in his career, especially in Houston where he'd just stunt the growth of all their young dudes. But then again SAS is a pathological liar so who knows if this even happened

yeah he's about the last guy I'd take seriously

Kblaze8855
10-04-2023, 05:31 PM
I'm having a tough time understanding what it is you're trying to say.

It doesn't take a genius to think the Blazers would wait until more offers came in. Just because a player demands a trade to a certain team doesn't mean they have to. These insiders saying Portland would entertain other offers were just stating the obvious... and if they thought Miami offered a fair deal the deal would have been made already. It's a fail-safe comment... because it's such an ambiguous thing to say.

How many insider stated the bucks were even in the running? I just did a google search and filtered the news for the week prior, no insider at all.

Last I recall these insiders were saying Lillard wouldn't resign anywhere besides Miami. Boy they seem wrong because Lillard seems quite pleased to be on the contending Bucks.

Woj said the Bucks were in on espn. He’s on one of those daily afternoon shows. He mentioned the bucks and the Raptors both.

tpols
10-04-2023, 05:44 PM

Not really. They're horrible now in terms of winning and have two apparent homosexuals leading their team. And just signed Dillon Brooks who has a transvestite girlfriend. :roll:

If anything Harden alone would've saved them from this type of debauchery.

Houston under Harden at least won a ton of games, made the playoffs and won playoff series here and there.

Kblaze8855
10-04-2023, 06:13 PM
I’m reading that woj said today there is actually a smaller market for James Harden now than the 76ers had when they were trying to trade Ben Simmons. The clippers were apparently it but James showed up to camp with a goal of ****ing it up quietly to force a trade. How do you demand a trade from 3 teams and expect a 4th to jump at getting you?

Akeem34TheDream
10-04-2023, 06:52 PM
Not really. They're horrible now in terms of winning and have two apparent homosexuals leading their team. And just signed Dillon Brooks who has a transvestite girlfriend. :roll:

Houston under Harden at least won a ton of games, made the playoffs and won playoff series here and there.
Keep an eye on Rockets this season mfer

HylianNightmare
10-04-2023, 08:12 PM

This. Fat ****

warriorfan
10-04-2023, 08:19 PM
Dude should have kept his mouth shut and inked the contract then hold them hostage

Kblaze8855
10-05-2023, 02:47 PM
Kinda, sorta, not quite confirmation that he killed the signing:

https://www.hostpic.org/images/2310060016340075.jpeg

Im Still Ballin
10-05-2023, 03:19 PM
Funny how Udoka getting to Houston first ****ed up James' plan. Oh well - if he can humble himself he can still recoup this Philly situation. There's not much of a market for him at the moment. The best course of action is to play and play well.

Akeem34TheDream
11-13-2023, 03:28 AM

If you say so

NBAGOAT
11-13-2023, 04:14 AM
I still think Fred is overpaid but ime is looking like a genius right now. Brooks has been shockingly good on offense too, both are underrated defenders

Real Men Wear Green
11-13-2023, 05:13 AM
Smith is likely in Udoka's good graces so I can believe he has some insight. Whenever the scandal is discussed he takes Udoka side as much as is possible, casting blame on the Celtics for how they handled it, which may lead to Udoka being more willing to give him stories that don't get normally reported.

Xiao Yao You
11-13-2023, 08:12 AM
I still think Fred is overpaid but ime is looking like a genius right now. Brooks has been shockingly good on offense too, both are underrated defenders

a genius for avoiding Cancer? :facepalm

NBAGOAT
11-13-2023, 08:59 AM
a genius for avoiding Cancer? :facepalm

Ask raptors fans about fvv a lot of them think he was cancerous and a chucker last year in a contract year and many blamed him for their bad year. He’s also just not as good as harden but ime wanted him even if it meant overpaying him.

tontoz
11-13-2023, 09:11 AM

Houston is 6-3 now. They just beat the Nuggets last night.

Xiao Yao You
11-13-2023, 09:16 AM
Ask raptors fans about fvv a lot of them think he was cancerous and a chucker last year in a contract year and many blamed him for their bad year. He’s also just not as good as harden but ime wanted him even if it meant overpaying him.

costs less, plays some D and doesn't refer to himself as A System. Easy choice

Smook A.
11-13-2023, 09:52 AM
I'm actually glad the Rockets didn't want him back. He would've been way too ball dominant, and it would've hindered the growth of the young studs on this team.

Signing FVV and Dillon Brooks is paying off really well.

ArbitraryWater
11-13-2023, 11:24 AM

:coleman: