PDA

View Full Version : Sounds like Harden is gonna end up on the clippers for Mann and a bunch of picks.

Kblaze8855
10-05-2023, 07:54 PM
Unrelated but more interesting to consider….

https://www.hostpic.org/images/2310060521510350.jpeg

FultzNationRISE
10-05-2023, 07:56 PM
Thats a win for Philly.

Clippers now have Harden AND Westbrook :roll:

Imagine all the casuals salivating at the name value.

Xiao Yao You
10-05-2023, 07:58 PM
the shit show moves to the other LA team

Kblaze8855
10-05-2023, 07:59 PM
Leonard, Westbrook, Harden, and George vs Durant, Booker, and Beal or Paul, Steph, Klay, Wiggins, and Dray is gonna look real good on a promo for a game 2-5 of them won’t play in though.

Xiao Yao You
10-05-2023, 08:01 PM
Shams Charania: “Sources tell me the Clippers have been offering one unprotected first-round pick and a pick swap for James Harden … The Sixers have been valuing Terance Mann as well as multiple first-round draft picks.” (http://twitter.com/TheRally/status/1710054466483781818)

– via Twitter (http://twitter.com/TheRally/status/1710054466483781818)

doesn't really sound like it after all

Kblaze8855
10-05-2023, 08:09 PM
doesn't really sound like it after all

I give it…4 days. I don’t know what they get out of having this hang over the whole season. If you’re going to lose anyway, you might as well lose without a headache. And who else wants him? Doesn’t seem like a Lillard situation.

Real Men Wear Green
10-05-2023, 08:16 PM
Is this all just the basketball good cursing Philly for the process? It's kind of crazy that all of those years of garbage have only yielded Embiid. Yeah he won mvp but I contest it wasn't worth it.

Xiao Yao You
10-05-2023, 08:24 PM
trust the process!

Kblaze8855
10-05-2023, 08:36 PM
Is this all just the basketball good cursing Philly for the process? It's kind of crazy that all of those years of garbage have only yielded Embiid. Yeah he won mvp but I contest it wasn't worth it.

Worth what? There are teams like the Hornets, who were trying to be good all this time and go 7 8 or nine years without drafting Anybody worth a ****. Win seven games and get Michael Kidd Gilchrist. I feel like it’s over blown sometimes the amount of suffering or whatever we’re going to call it Philly had.

They were bad on purpose for 3-4 years two of them already having their prize but limiting his games. The kings won between 17 and 39 games for 16 years in a row. And before the six good years with Adelman and Webber, they didn’t win 40 games for 13 years.

There are franchises that are shit from the day a kid is born till he’s watching games with his own kid but we still talk about one that was bad for 4 on purpose for picks.

A few down years on purpose isn’t that bad big picture wise. Plenty of teams do their best and have rough patches 2-3 times that long.

tpols
10-05-2023, 08:40 PM
If it keeps Kawhi and PG13 healthy, I'm good with it.

Last thing you haters would want to see is Harden, Kawhi, and Paul George trio in the playoffs.

RRR3
10-05-2023, 09:15 PM

Last thing you haters would want to see is Harden, Kawhi, and Paul George trio in the playoffs.
If Westbrook is still there, that would fail spectacularly so haters would love to see it

tpols
10-05-2023, 09:31 PM
If Westbrook is still there, that would fail spectacularly so haters would love to see it

that's.... an extremely fair point. That I forgot about. Westbrook and Harden together could cause a new continental drift in the earth's crust and reshape our continents and society at large how we know it.

Xiao Yao You
10-05-2023, 09:35 PM
Westbrook is perfect off the bench

Proctor
10-05-2023, 10:25 PM
Thats a win for Philly.

Clippers now have Harden AND Westbrook :roll:

Imagine all the casuals salivating at the name value.
The real story here is that f@kkit Loney (Dr. Lemon/SATAN) will go back to being a Clippers fan.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

highwhey
10-05-2023, 10:58 PM

he fit in pretty well with that team in the playoffs, i think he set aside his ego and listened to what Lue was telling him.

Real Men Wear Green
10-05-2023, 10:59 PM
Worth what? There are teams like the Hornets, who were trying to be good all this time and go 7 8 or nine years without drafting Anybody worth a ****. Win seven games and get Michael Kidd Gilchrist. I feel like it’s over blown sometimes the amount of suffering or whatever we’re going to call it Philly had.

They were bad on purpose for 3-4 years two of them already having their prize but limiting his games. The kings won between 17 and 39 games for 16 years in a row. And before the six good years with Adelman and Webber, they didn’t win 40 games for 13 years.

There are franchises that are shit from the day a kid is born till he’s watching games with his own kid but we still talk about one that was bad for 4 on purpose for picks.

A few down years on purpose isn’t that bad big picture wise. Plenty of teams do their best and have rough patches 2-3 times that long.

There are teams that have done worse but how many teams over the same span of time have dealt with as many pain in the ass players? With Fultz, Simmons and now Harden that's some amazing bad luck. Only Harden showed any signs of possibly having this in their DNA.

Axe
10-05-2023, 11:05 PM

No way ty lue is ever gonna lead another team to a championship lmao.

Xiao Yao You
10-05-2023, 11:12 PM
There are teams that have done worse but how many teams over the same span of time have dealt with as many pain in the ass players? With Fultz, Simmons and now Harden that's some amazing bad luck. Only Harden showed any signs of possibly having this in their DNA.

dodged a bullet when Noel turned down that huge deal

JohnMax
10-06-2023, 02:05 AM
They're creating multiple big 3s to stop Lebron from surpassing Jordan. They will fail because they are trying to stop something God wants to happen.

coin24
10-06-2023, 05:07 AM
Westbrook was actually great on the clippers.. he was a terrible fit on the lakers, surrounded by soft betas

Philly look like total losers in all of this.. morey you idiot. Clippers will be injured as usual come playoff time so who cares anyway

FultzNationRISE
10-06-2023, 07:24 AM
Westbrook was actually great on the clippers.. he was a terrible fit on the lakers, surrounded by soft betas

Philly look like total losers in all of this.. morey you idiot. Clippers will be injured as usual come playoff time so who cares anyway

It’s weird people seem to think this just cuz he wasnt AS TERRIBLE there as he was with LAL.

He shot 41% in the series against the Suns. Which is surprisingly HIGH considering he had multiple nights where he was like 3/18. Tho he did manage to keep his turnovers “down” to 4 per game, which for him has to be some kind of record, but it’s still average at best.

He was typical Westbrook. He played frantic at 100 miles an hour resulting in a very uneven performance. He made some plays with his effort, he also failed to make plays any other pg with a functional brain could/would make. Just because the losses were close and he avoided having any of his signature 10 turnover games doesnt mean he was great.

Moreover he played the series without PG and mostly without Kawhi. So he was entirely in his comfort zone being able to rack up stats in tazmanian devil fashion while not actually playing winning basketball. The more he has to figure out how to actually play with guys who need the ball, the worse off theyll be.

fourkicks44
10-06-2023, 10:43 PM

Josh Harris is a cuck, a rich cuck, but still a cuck.

Watching the Bears beat the Commanders last night was god damn poetic. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.