PDA

View Full Version : Why doesn't someone do this to Lebron?

3ba11
10-27-2023, 09:59 AM
https://i.makeagif.com/media/6-26-2022/SHB07h.gif

Part of the reason is that the bigs aren't waiting in the paint like previous eras that didn't shoot 3's so everyone just stood in the paint.

But the main reason is that Klutch Sports and the mainstream media has succeeded in imposing group think upon the NBA and it's players/coaches/etc.. They literally don't guard Lebron - they LET him score and get layups.. This is a fact - there is no defensive resistance - look at the tape - they let him get layups.. There is no vigorous attempt to stop him or get physical in any way with him.

And btw, with Booker and Beal out, this game meant nothing except to show how far superior the Suns already are to the Lakers.. So I don't care about the game - I'm just disturbed about how everyone has been brainwashed into letting him score.

Also, here's a fantastic video with all the video proof of defenders LETTING lebron score (no resistance.. group think)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvntUW-jPqk

Axe
10-27-2023, 10:01 AM
1-9

3ba11
10-27-2023, 10:05 AM
1-9

Again, here's a fantastic video with all the video evidence of defenders LETTING lebron score (no resistance.. group think)

Btw, the Lakers will get swept by record amount when they meet in the playoffs because Beal and Booker will completely destroy Reaves and D-Lo - it will be UGLY - Durant can literally sit out the series and the Suns would still win.

Axe
10-27-2023, 10:15 AM
No pip?

3ba11
10-27-2023, 10:19 AM
No pip?

Imagine if the 1989 Bad Boys had to defend MJ like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvntUW-jPqk&t=02m16s

ILLsmak
10-27-2023, 10:23 AM
I looked at it and I think it's freedom of movement. Shit is different in general than back then, but since 18 or whatever it's been ridic in terms of how soft defense is. I was watching highlights of both and it's like they told people not to play D. Not being able to body up is just huge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3HNCCOdKtg

-Smak

Axe
10-27-2023, 10:56 AM
No chip.

;)

Real Men Wear Green
10-27-2023, 11:23 AM
Because if you do that to anyone in the current nba you get ejected you stupid ass.

How is it that even when the obvious answer is actually an argument for why Jordan has it tougher you still manage to miss it?

Axe
10-27-2023, 11:27 AM
Because if you do that to anyone in the current nba you get ejected you stupid ass.

How is it that even when the obvious answer is actually an argument for why Jordan has it tougher you still manage to miss it?
:roll:

Full Court
10-27-2023, 03:42 PM
And there are posters on here who get upset when people point out the obvious fact that aggressive defense isn't allowed in today's game. :roll:

8Ball
10-27-2023, 03:49 PM
https://i.makeagif.com/media/6-26-2022/SHB07h.gif

Part of the reason is that the bigs aren't waiting in the paint like previous eras that didn't shoot 3's so everyone just stood in the paint.

But the main reason is that Klutch Sports and the mainstream media has succeeded in imposing group think upon the NBA and it's players/coaches/etc.. They literally don't guard Lebron - they LET him score and get layups.. This is a fact - there is no defensive resistance - look at the tape - they let him get layups.. There is no vigorous attempt to stop him or get physical in any way with him.

And btw, with Booker and Beal out, this game meant nothing except to show how far superior the Suns already are to the Lakers.. So I don't care about the game - I'm just disturbed about how everyone has been brainwashed into letting him score.

Also, here's a fantastic video with all the video proof of defenders LETTING lebron score (no resistance.. group think)

Fake news. LeBron gets hard fouled all the time, every game, every season.

https://a.espncdn.com/media/motion/2014/0423/dm_140423_McRoberts_Elbow/dm_140423_McRoberts_Elbow.jpg?w=1600

https://a.espncdn.com/photo/2016/0518/r84371_1296x729_16-9.jpg

Axe
10-27-2023, 06:49 PM
Braindead casuals showing they're having a very hard time being aware by the ugly fact that their precious hero only started winning titles after the implementation of the flagrant foul into the league in the early 90s. Not surprising tho.

Xiao Yao You
10-27-2023, 06:57 PM
Braindead casuals showing they're having a very hard time being aware by the ugly fact that their precious hero only started winning titles after the implementation of the flagrant foul into the league in the early 90s. Not surprising tho.

let's not forget the cumbersome bigs!

sdot_thadon
10-27-2023, 07:06 PM
Apparently OP mysteriously missed the part of Lebron's career where those foul attempts usually resulted in and 1 buckets and at worst the defender bouncing off him like a bullet off superman. Don't let it be lost on you that Lebron's drives have an offensive level of physicality to them that makes guys think about whether they really want them problems. And besides they've missed calls for him for like the last 8 years or more even supposedly because he's "too strong". So he actually has to make buckets with contact every single game gtfoh.

sdot_thadon
10-27-2023, 07:08 PM

Didn't want to go there, but yeah a certain landscape changing rule was implemented that neutered the defending champs, that guy's biggest roadblock to winning a chip the very year he was somehow able to overcome and win his 1st.......hmmm.

SATAN
10-27-2023, 07:43 PM
OP hasn't watched basketball since the 90s.

Full Court
10-27-2023, 09:26 PM
Lol at the braindead morons on here trying to do damage control. "Bu-bu-bu-bu-but flagrant foul rules!!!! :cry:"

I guess they're too dumb to understand that Jordan won a scoring titles before the rule, and he won scoring titles after the rule. 9 more scoring titles than Lebron was ever able to win, in fact. And the rule applied to the whole league, not just to Jordan. So if it made things sooooooo easy, how come Jordan was the only one who was able to three-peat [twice]?

Morons. :lol

Axe
10-27-2023, 09:46 PM
^^Mongoloid bitch fit. :oldlol:

Hurr, all those scoring titles, finals mvps and the like of his precious hero. Yet nothing attracts him more than a washed soon-to-be 39 y.o. billionaire athlete who he's always been narcissistic for.

Durr...

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQ6Rin3Bory0fmBdNorWrqZ-tvzJ7Fl2ahDQ&usqp=CAU

Duffy Pratt
10-27-2023, 09:49 PM
Show a clip of someone doing that to Karl Malone.

SATAN
10-27-2023, 09:54 PM
Durr...

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQ6Rin3Bory0fmBdNorWrqZ-tvzJ7Fl2ahDQ&usqp=CAU

lmaooooo

Full Court
10-27-2023, 10:20 PM
^^Mongoloid bitch fit. :oldlol:

Hurr, all those scoring titles, finals mvps and the like of his precious hero. Yet nothing attracts him more than a washed soon-to-be 39 y.o. billionaire athlete who he's always been narcissistic for.

Durr...

^Desperate bitch fit. :roll:

You can make a puppy sit

You can make a horse to drink

But no one's yet been able to

Stop Axe's horrid stink

:lebronamazed:

Full Court
10-27-2023, 10:21 PM
lmaooooo

Hi, Beezelbitch. :roll:

Axe
10-27-2023, 10:28 PM
Practically the entire rest of the league is beginning the season tonight. Can’t even pretend basketball is more than LeBron James to you for a couple hours?
Lololol.

Mongoloid amongst jizzrags.

Disgrace amongst mongoloids.

:yaohappy:

Full Court
10-27-2023, 10:51 PM
Lololol.

Mongoloid amongst jizzrags.

Disgrace amongst mongoloids.

This reject gets more and more bitchy every year as his hero sucks worse and worse. :roll:

It just EATS at you that MJ is still the consensus GOAT after 20 years, doesn't it? :lol

What a loser.

Axe
10-27-2023, 11:14 PM
https://i.ibb.co/gDsySW3/IMG-20230603-203842.jpg
Redneck jizzrag calling his hero the 'goat' doesn't change anything. :confusedshrug: :oldlol:

red1
10-27-2023, 11:28 PM
GOAT james

bdonovan
10-28-2023, 04:56 AM
Your video shows as evidence Aaron Gordon staying a good five feet away from LeBron. Why? Was he persuaded by Klutch Sports not to guard him? No. He is demonstrating wise team defense leaving LeBron open at the 3, knowing he can close out if he need be, while guarding the drive from other Lakers.

Amusingly in the video the author claims LeBron can't shoot from more than 5 feet out and doesn't see how this comment justifies Aaron Gordon playing off LeBron.

The other clips I scanned showed multiple defenders trying to guard LeBron but he is a) good at guarding the ball on his way to the hoop, and b) faster than most people expect, and quicker than most big men.

Basketball criticism is helpful when it comes from objectivity. In that case, one is surfacing information others may not have considered.

Criticism is rarely useful when it comes from a place of resentment or insecurity. I see the video author with a shirt "LeBron is a b*tch". He almost certainly comes from a place of insecurity.

Such a person will not make coherent points but biased ones, instead of evaluating LeBron's play holistically, will simply zero in on single incidents, motivated by his negative emotions towards the player.

I have made criticisms at people like Durant, particularly on the defensive end, but I respect the guy. I know how skilled he is as an offensive threat. I have no ill will towards him. Nuanced, fact-based criticism where you still respect what the player does well will always serve the community better.

warriorfan
10-28-2023, 06:05 AM
Your video shows as evidence Aaron Gordon staying a good five feet away from LeBron. Why? Was he persuaded by Klutch Sports not to guard him? No. He is demonstrating wise team defense leaving LeBron open at the 3, knowing he can close out if he need be, while guarding the drive from other Lakers.

Amusingly in the video the author claims LeBron can't shoot from more than 5 feet out and doesn't see how this comment justifies Aaron Gordon playing off LeBron.

The other clips I scanned showed multiple defenders trying to guard LeBron but he is a) good at guarding the ball on his way to the hoop, and b) faster than most people expect, and quicker than most big men.

Basketball criticism is helpful when it comes from objectivity. In that case, one is surfacing information others may not have considered.

Criticism is rarely useful when it comes from a place of resentment or insecurity. I see the video author with a shirt "LeBron is a b*tch". He almost certainly comes from a place of insecurity.

Such a person will not make coherent points but biased ones, instead of evaluating LeBron's play holistically, will simply zero in on single incidents, motivated by his negative emotions towards the player.

I have made criticisms at people like Durant, particularly on the defensive end, but I respect the guy. I know how skilled he is as an offensive threat. I have no ill will towards him. Nuanced, fact-based criticism where you still respect what the player does well will always serve the community better.

Ben Taylor has some pretty good videos but I feel like he does the bolded a bit. Most of the time instead of motivated by negative emotion it’s motivated by having examples that correlate with his advanced metrics.

Full Court
10-28-2023, 09:37 AM
Redneck jizzrag calling his hero the 'goat' doesn't change anything. :confusedshrug: :oldlol:

Stinky idiot sooooooooo upset that his hero is only fringe top ten, and dead weight at this point in his career. :roll:

Losing must reeeeeaaaaally hurt.

:lebroncry:

Axe
10-28-2023, 04:13 PM
OP hasn't watched basketball since the 90s.
:oldlol: (https://i.ibb.co/9sM1BRX/IMG-20230123-110228.jpg)

sdot_thadon
10-28-2023, 05:09 PM
Lol at the braindead morons on here trying to do damage control. "Bu-bu-bu-bu-but flagrant foul rules!!!! :cry:"

I guess they're too dumb to understand that Jordan won a scoring titles before the rule, and he won scoring titles after the rule. 9 more scoring titles than Lebron was ever able to win, in fact. And the rule applied to the whole league, not just to Jordan. So if it made things sooooooo easy, how come Jordan was the only one who was able to three-peat [twice]?

Morons. :lol

Yes Mj was able to win scoring titles before the rule change, he obviously didn't face that level of physicality defensively night in and night out. There was less teams than you could count on one hand a)in the league at the time the rule was implemented (let's think one team lol.) b) his entire career combined that played this style. It's a pretty overblown aspect of his career. For every bad boy Pistons team that put him on his ass there was 15 Goldenstate warriors teams that couldn't hold a cup of water. The big deal about the Pistons was they were the ones keeping him out of the finals.....

Full Court
10-28-2023, 05:17 PM
Yes Mj was able to win scoring titles before the rule change, he obviously didn't face that level of physicality defensively night in and night out. There was less teams than you could count on one hand a)in the league at the time the rule was implemented (let's think one team lol.) b) his entire career combined that played this style. It's a pretty overblown aspect of his career. For every bad boy Pistons team that put him on his ass there was 15 Goldenstate warriors teams that couldn't hold a cup of water. The big deal about the Pistons was they were the ones keeping him out of the finals.....

The Bulls were on the upswing. Pippen was becoming an all star caliber player, and Phil Jackson was bringing them to a new level. They were going to bypass the Pistons regardless of any rule changes. To say otherwise is just silly.

And Jordan or no Jordan, the flagrant foul rule was becoming a necessity because it was getting out of hand. Jordan wasn't the only one getting clotheslined.

Axe
10-28-2023, 05:56 PM
True 100%. The pistons were a very physical team, everyone knew that. Larry bird faced them a couple times in the playoffs and even if isiah plus his boys used to beat him as well, he didn't whine to the refs about it.

Also the fact that the bulls had a winning record in 1994 and made it past the first round of the playoffs the same year without their beloved first option already holds tons of weight on showing how great they really are which just easily overshadows that stupid bullshit ass take after you. No wonder the 1-9 jokes get brought up to mock jordan simply because of such lousy casual opinions lmao.

SATAN
10-28-2023, 06:00 PM

Good post.

Full Court
10-28-2023, 06:32 PM
Good post.

^Beezleblubber is an expert on insecurity. That's for sure.

Goodbye all. There's no ****ing way I would be around such ****ing idiots in real life. Worst bunch of losers I've ever seen. Literally you fools should be ashamed.

I hope you die slow painful deaths, apart from the few good ones.

****ing scumbags.

Mods or Jeff please delete my account

3ba11
10-29-2023, 11:33 AM

All the responses from Lebron fans itt are wrong because the foul on Cartwright wasn't a flagrant foul - it was considered just a hard foul - Cartwright got up and kept it moving - standard procedure - no big deal

Otoh, Lebron doesn't have to get fouled like Cartwright but he should be receiving 5-10 hard fouls per game, yet he receives none - Lebron doesn't get hard fouls because his peers have been brainwashed into giving him contact-free layups, while the rules don't allow defenders to body the offensive player - it's supposed to be contact-less basketball where the refs only allow incidental contact..

Ultimately, the superior alpha of previous eras (hard fouls - not brainwashed into letting him score) and real physicality would turn Lebron into a passive facilitator like Magic or Kidd.. Lebron's whiny nature indicates that he wouldn't be able to handle hard fouls, so he would be a passive facilitator like Magic instead of a high-scoring ball-dominator.. High scoring ball-dominators only began with the 2005 rule change to eliminate hand-checking.

3ba11
10-29-2023, 11:53 AM
. Nuanced, fact-based criticism where you still respect what the player does well will always serve the community better.

The video shows Lebron repeatedly getting 3-7 minute breaks between plays and also defenders letting him get layups - there is no vigorous attempt to guard Lebron and make it tough.. The considerable video evidence doesn't lie - his peers have been brainwashed and have group think

And here's a nuanced criticism of Lebron:

Lebron is a talent-based winner (all-star team strategy) and never really learned how to WIN (organic chemistry and brand of ball development)..

Specifically, Lebron's lack of expert jump shooting skill and the resulting abnormal ball-dominance for his size/position (point guard hold-time and assisted rate from forward position) decreases everyone's assists and increases their assisted rate (imposes spot-up roles).. These spot-up roles prevent young players from growing into significant producers (zero young player development in 20 years), while also having weak teammate fits and strategic capacity/coaching - this yields weaker team ceiling/Finals records compared to expert jumpshooters like MJ or Curry and yields perennial underdogs regardless of cast.. Lebron's veteran super-teams were underdog to baby Westbrick in 2012 or fossil Duncan in 2014, while falling from preseason favorite to underdog or loser for 6 straight years (11-16'), except the Allen miracle.

. Nuanced, fact-based criticism where you still respect what the player does well will always serve the community better.

Another nuanced, substantive criticism to improve this board:

Lebron looks really mad like he wants to hurt Wade here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODw5tLPb44U&t=10m03s

Wade is sitting there like "oh well"' and Lebron is like "I needed you to take over man".. lol

Lebron was mad because Wade wet the bed in that series and Lebron can't beat top 5 SRS teams with weak scoring and efficiency from a sidekick - he's too ball-dominant at carry-job volume to beat top teams (insufficient brand at carry-job volume), so he can't beat top teams with bed-wetting sidekicks.

Otoh, you never saw MJ get mad at Pippen because MJ carried a bed-wetting Pippen over top teams all the time.. Expert jumpshooters like Curry and MJ can score while the ball moves, so they have sufficient brand at carry-job volume and therefore win with less scoring help - they can win with secondary producers at sidekick like Klay and Pippen instead of franchise players and elite producers like Kareem, AD, Wade or Kyrie.

Ultimately, 37-year Duncan had the same age excuses that Lebron had this year against Denver, except Duncan won by record amount and Lebron was swept by Denver.. It's simply a stain on Lebron's career that he was taught a lesson in brand of ball and couldn't produce a towering favorite over 37-year old Duncan.. Since Lebron-ball isn't capable of playing the best brand of ball movement and high team assists, it's susceptible to getting destroyed by superior brands like the Nuggets, Spurs, Warriors, Mavs or Magic.

PejaTheSerbSnip
10-29-2023, 12:22 PM
Aw, occasional bursts of energy from my neutered pal. Good to see.

Full Court
10-29-2023, 12:36 PM

Snippy is straight up obsessed with the ball sack.

sdot_thadon
10-29-2023, 12:39 PM
All the responses from Lebron fans itt are wrong because the foul on Cartwright wasn't a flagrant foul - it was considered just a hard foul - Cartwright got up and kept it moving - standard procedure - no big deal

Otoh, Lebron doesn't have to get fouled like Cartwright but he should be receiving 5-10 hard fouls per game, yet he receives none - Lebron doesn't get hard fouls because his peers have been brainwashed into giving him contact-free layups, while the rules don't allow defenders to body the offensive player - it's supposed to be contact-less basketball where the refs only allow incidental contact..
Its weird for you to have this perspective because Id say Lebron still probably gets harder fouls than most stars in this era due to his strength and the refs decided at some point we cant give him 18 ft a game so we're gonna let some of this go. 5-10 times a game? So 20fta worth of hard foul per game? You are nuts my friend, Mj wouldn't have survived 5-10,hard fouls PER game lol, he'd have been Ron Harper instead after his knees imploded. Make it make sense.

Ultimately, the superior alpha of previous eras (hard fouls - not brainwashed into letting him score) and real physicality would turn Lebron into a passive facilitator like Magic or Kidd.. Lebron's whiny nature indicates that he wouldn't be able to handle hard fouls, so he would be a passive facilitator like Magic instead of a high-scoring ball-dominator.. High scoring ball-dominators only began with the 2005 rule change to eliminate hand-checking.
I swear you've never watched young Lebron or can't seem to distinguish the different iterations. Young Lebron in that era probably would have become the most physically abusive offensive player ever. He gave receipts back to guys playing him tough in his 1st Cavs stint. And if they were allowed to rough him up I'm sure he'd give back too and would be bigger than most front court guys in that era by default. The Lebron you ended up with evolved with rules and referee control. That young one was a bull in a China shop and would have only been worse allowed to do more.

PejaTheSerbSnip
10-29-2023, 02:38 PM

Snippy is straight up obsessed with the ball sack.

You’ve still never had, nor will ever have, an attractive adult female touch you in a sexual manner for free. I am glad you at least have this corner of the internet to feel strong and empowered on.

Axe
10-29-2023, 02:39 PM
You’ve still never had, nor will ever have, an attractive adult female touch you in a sexual manner for free. I am glad you at least have this corner of the internet to feel strong and empowered on.

Full Court
10-29-2023, 04:12 PM

:roll: Nice try, Snippy. But I'm STILL not going to ask for you **** pics no matter how much you beg me to.

:confusedshrug:

SATAN
10-29-2023, 08:24 PM

Hahahaha

3ba11
10-29-2023, 08:30 PM
:facepalm:

3ba11
10-29-2023, 08:36 PM

It's etched into basketball theory.

Lebron's abnormal ball-dominance for his size/position (point guard hold-time and assisted rate from forward position) decreases everyone's assists and increases their assisted rate (imposes spot-up roles).. These spot-up roles prevent young players from growing into significant producers (zero young player development in 20 years), while also having weak teammate fits and strategic capacity/coaching - this yields weaker team ceiling/Finals records compared to expert jumpshooters like MJ or Curry and yields perennial underdogs regardless of cast.. Lebron's veteran super-teams were underdog to baby Westbrick in 2012 or fossil Duncan in 2014, while falling from preseason favorite to underdog or loser for 6 straight years (11-16'), except the Allen miracle.. So the historical record tells the story of Lebron's inferior brand underachieving favored talent.

Lebron never beat top 5 SRS teams with weak scoring and efficiency from a sidekick - he's simply too ball-dominant at carry-job volume to beat top teams (insufficient brand at carry-job volume), so he can't beat top teams with bed-wetting sidekicks.

Otoh, MJ carried a bed-wetting Pippen over top teams all the time.. Expert jumpshooters like Curry and MJ can score while the ball moves, so they have sufficient brand at carry-job volume and therefore win with less scoring help - they can win with secondary producers at sidekick like Klay and Pippen instead of franchise players and elite producers like Kareem, AD, Wade or Kyrie.

Ultimately, 37-year Duncan had the same age excuses that Lebron had this year against Denver, except Duncan won by record amount and Lebron was swept by Denver.. It's simply a stain on Lebron's career that he was taught a lesson in brand of ball and couldn't produce a towering favorite over 37-year old Duncan.. Since Lebron-ball isn't capable of playing the best brand of ball movement and high team assists, it's susceptible to getting destroyed by superior brands like the Nuggets, Spurs, Warriors, Mavs or Magic.

3ba11
10-29-2023, 08:46 PM
Its weird for you to have this perspective because Id say Lebron still probably gets harder fouls than most stars in this era due to his strength and the refs decided at some point we cant give him 18 ft a game so we're gonna let some of this go. 5-10 times a game? So 20fta worth of hard foul per game? You are nuts my friend, Mj wouldn't have survived 5-10,hard fouls PER game lol, he'd have been Ron Harper instead after his knees imploded. Make it make sense.

I swear you've never watched young Lebron or can't seem to distinguish the different iterations. Young Lebron in that era probably would have become the most physically abusive offensive player ever. He gave receipts back to guys playing him tough in his 1st Cavs stint. And if they were allowed to rough him up I'm sure he'd give back too and would be bigger than most front court guys in that era by default. The Lebron you ended up with evolved with rules and referee control. That young one was a bull in a China shop and would have only been worse allowed to do more.

Regardless of whether it's 5-10 or 4-6 times that Lebron should be getting hard-fouled, he simply doesn't face hardly any hard fouls on his drives or any resistance despite being a one-dimensional dominator (driving).. He's also allowed to carry to get past defenders and make his gather-step to the hole - it's completely standard for Lebron to push the ball forward to the spot that he wants past the defender while clearly turning the ball over in his hands to push the ball forward - it's an obvious carry that the league and opponents allow without complaining.. it's one of the most blatant allowances of rule breaking that I've ever seen... "Oh gee shucks, it's Lebron - let's just let him carry"..

Ultimately, the question is whether Lebron gets defended as tough as Jordan (no) and also whether he could handle being defended that way (no)... And also, how would Jordan fare being defended like Lebron gets defended (he would go bananas - 60 ppg or at least 45)

Full Court
10-29-2023, 08:52 PM
3ball over here ethering fools in this thread.

PejaTheSerbSnip
10-29-2023, 10:01 PM
:roll: Nice try, Snippy. But I'm STILL not going to ask for you **** pics no matter how much you beg me to.

:confusedshrug:

Repeating my lines won’t make you me, sad to say.

It’s ok to try being yourself, Full Court. Really it’s ok.

Full Court
10-29-2023, 10:58 PM

Oh, Snippy Snippy Snippy. You shouldn't get so upset. Throwing bitch fits isn't healthy over the long term.

:lol

PejaTheSerbSnip
10-30-2023, 04:21 AM
Oh, Snippy Snippy Snippy. You shouldn't get so upset. Throwing bitch fits isn't healthy over the long term.

That’s more like it. Did appreciate the imitation though.

Full Court
10-30-2023, 06:58 AM

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.tenor.com%2Fimages%2Fa2935 3c4ff3f57e76fee8e9ad460e1c8%2Ftenor.gif%3Fitemid%3 D4824542&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=27a853e657a1113802fdf8e9be9aa6e45edfb616022b96 f2b0defbd13bfcf256&ipo=images

Axe
10-30-2023, 07:50 AM

If i were you, i'd rather not expect anything valuable or useful from an ultra sensitive braindead psychopath who's super stubborn and completely lacks self-awareness. You can always ask the other veteran posters here what they think and they're likely to give you the very same sentiment more or less.

sdot_thadon
10-30-2023, 01:40 PM
Regardless of whether it's 5-10 or 4-6 times that Lebron should be getting hard-fouled, he simply doesn't face hardly any hard fouls on his drives or any resistance despite being a one-dimensional dominator (driving)..
In reality its a fairly safe bet Lebron has taken more hard fouls than Mj ever did due to his size. They gotta hit him harder to affect his release than a 215 pound 2 guard.....common sense.

He's also allowed to carry to get past defenders and make his gather-step to the hole - it's completely standard for Lebron to push the ball forward to the spot that he wants past the defender while clearly turning the ball over in his hands to push the ball forward - it's an obvious carry that the league and opponents allow without complaining.. it's one of the most blatant allowances of rule breaking that I've ever seen... "Oh gee shucks, it's Lebron - let's just let him carry"..
Yeah....about that....

Jordan has even been accorded that most hallowed acknowledgment of NBA stardom: The refs are letting him travel
https://vault.si.com/vault/1984/12/10/44293#&gid=ci0258c0a9200126ef&pid=44293---042---image

Written December 10th, 1984

So tell me more about how we should tear down Mjs career because the league allowed him to break the rules.

Ultimately, the question is whether Lebron gets defended as tough as Jordan (no) and also whether he could handle being defended that way (no)... And also, how would Jordan fare being defended like Lebron gets defended (he would go bananas - 60 ppg or at least 45)If you weren't such a groupie you would've seen the pattern that appears for most stars as they ascend to best 2 or 3 in the league or face status. All of these guys fouls soften up after they become box office because who wants to injure the cash cow? All of these guys get relaxed treatment or outright license to break certain rules once they reach a level. It's just a fact of life in the NBA. Giannis' 1st few years they called tons of carrying on him when he was handling the ball, he still does it they just let it go now. They've done the same throughout NBA history.

3ba11
10-30-2023, 03:35 PM
If you weren't such a groupie you would've seen the pattern that appears for most stars as they ascend to best 2 or 3 in the league or face status. All of these guys fouls soften up after they become box office because who wants to injure the cash cow? All of these guys get relaxed treatment or outright license to break certain rules once they reach a level. It's just a fact of life in the NBA. Giannis' 1st few years they called tons of carrying on him when he was handling the ball, he still does it they just let it go now. They've done the same throughout NBA history.

yes stars are allowed to break the rules a little but for Lebron it's a lot and unprecedented - Lebron is a historic flopper and a historic traveler and carrier - these things are done in obvious fashion and simply allowed despite everyone seeing what's happening, whereas Jordan legitimately got away with his cheats, which were primarly travels upon the catch that were too quick to see without slow-motion.. Refs called it once every 50 times or so that MJ did it.

sdot_thadon
10-30-2023, 04:19 PM
yes stars are allowed to break the rules a little but for Lebron it's a lot and unprecedented - Lebron is a historic flopper and a historic traveler and carrier - these things are done in obvious fashion and simply allowed despite everyone seeing what's happening, whereas Jordan legitimately got away with his cheats, which were primarly travels upon the catch that were too quick to see without slow-motion.. Refs called it once every 50 times or so that MJ did it.

Yup.ill just refer you back to the part of my post you're ignoring

Jordan has even been accorded that most hallowed acknowledgment of NBA stardom: The refs are letting him travel
https://vault.si.com/vault/1984/12/10/44293#&gid=ci0258c0a9200126ef&pid=44293---042---image

As a rookie, 2 months into the league this was in print about Jordan. And no he was also carrying/palming a bunch too. These are things that helped him look like no other player in the league too. Yes the league makes business decisions for financial AND entertainment purpsoses They always have. Emotions make you unable to see the plain truth.

3ba11
10-30-2023, 04:37 PM
Yup.ill just refer you back to the part of my post you're ignoring

As a rookie, 2 months into the league this was in print about Jordan. And no he was also carrying/palming a bunch too. These are things that helped him look like no other player in the league too. Yes the league makes business decisions for financial AND entertainment purpsoses They always have. Emotions make you unable to see the plain truth.

There were many misconceptions about rookie Jordan - the reality is that he was one of the first prominent gather-steppers in NBA history and it was often viewed as a travel to the nascent observer.

Ultimately, Jordan wasn't known as a blatant and consistent traveler or carrier, while Lebron is... Lebron is a historic traveler, carrier and flopper.. Jordan is known for goat footwork, while Lebron is known for lack of footwork and fundamentals like a simple jab step or headfake are rare things for him and herky-jerky at best (non-mastery)

And of course, Lebron's blatant flopping, traveling, carrying are obvious breaking of the rules, which can't be compared to the normal bending of the rules that all great players do.

Full Court
10-30-2023, 05:40 PM

If i were you, i'd rather not expect anything valuable or useful from an ultra sensitive braindead psychopath who's super stubborn and completely lacks self-awareness. You can always ask the other veteran posters here what they think and they're likely to give you the very same sentiment more or less.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?491674-Dumbest-poster-in-ISH-history

And there you have it. Axe is by consensus the dumbest poster in ISH history. :roll:

Read it and weep, stink boy.

Axe
10-30-2023, 06:31 PM
https://i.ibb.co/M80fZNY/IMG-20220624-075124.jpg
Redneck jizzrag really took the effort to dig an old ass thread in the past just to inhale more copium, one that came from the same poster who said that op is actually a kobe stan yet wouldn't believe it when i told him so last year. :oldlol:

Can't have it both ways. What dumbass retard lmao.

Full Court
10-30-2023, 07:22 PM
Redneck jizzrag really took the effort to dig an old ass thread in the past just to inhale more copium, one that came from the same poster who said that op is actually a kobe stan yet wouldn't believe it when i told him so last year. :oldlol:

Can't have it both ways. What dumbass retard lmao.

^Consensus dumbest poster on ISH. :roll: BITCH FITTTTTTTTT.

Stinky AND dumb.

elementally morale
10-30-2023, 07:23 PM
There were many misconceptions about rookie Jordan - the reality is that he was one of the first prominent gather-steppers in NBA history and it was often viewed as a travel to the nascent observer.

The reality is Jordan did travel and all that gather step nonsense came later. (It is still nonsense in FIBA and to older NBA fans). LeBron took all that travelling to a whole other level, sure. He sometimes takes 5 steps.

Axe
10-30-2023, 07:31 PM
Banned again.

This is the 6th of 7th time this lump of dog shit gets banned.

Full Court is the Dillon Danis of ISH. He talks shit all day long and then gets absolutely humiliated on this forum, and still talks shit after the humiliation, the more humiliated he is the more he thinks he is winning. That's the mark of a human rat.

Full Court
10-30-2023, 07:33 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?491674-Dumbest-poster-in-ISH-history

Consensus

Dumbest

Poster

On

ISH

Axe
10-30-2023, 07:37 PM
Even an idiot like you can't deny that this is silly. DeSantis is possibly the least libertarian politician in power today. This law will make no one's life better, solves no one's problems, does nothing but waste mommy or daddy's time because they now have to waste a few minutes reading a form so that "Thomas" can be called "Tom."Even if you are a tran's-obsessed, likely self-hating closet homosexual like DeSantis you should realize that this bill will not stop a trans kid from being a trans kid it just creates something else to have a stupid argument about. Florida has real problems. No one needs any of this.
Jajajaja

Full Court
10-30-2023, 07:51 PM
Jajajaja

^And no matter how many bitch fits he throws, stinky boy is STILL the consensus dumbest poster in ISH history. :roll:

The people have spoken.

Axe
10-30-2023, 07:55 PM
lol@this obese 12 year old red headed fgt saying "let's face it" to a bunch of people who know he is always wrong about everything.

****in' retard. :oldlol:
Cosign.

3ba11
10-30-2023, 08:44 PM
The reality is Jordan did travel and all that gather step nonsense came later. (It is still nonsense in FIBA and to older NBA fans). LeBron took all that travelling to a whole other level, sure. He sometimes takes 5 steps.

That's false - Jordan was gather-stepping from his rookie season - no one else was doing this (except for Clyde but not regularly like MJ):

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/1-16-2016/s-O0J9.gif

This was standard for MJ from his rookie year as you can see.. His 2nd or 3rd game against the Spurs was full of modern gather-steps on his way to goat-level domination in his 3rd game

but this was 1984, so it was sometimes viewed as a travel by nascent observers.. hence the misperception that he traveled.. But that misperception was gone by his 2nd and 3rd year, whereas Lebron has been known as a historic traveler, carrier and flopper for his entire career.

Full Court
10-30-2023, 09:05 PM
Cosign.

^Most retarded poster in the entire history of ISH.

By popular vote. :roll:

Xiao Yao You
10-30-2023, 09:09 PM
That's false - Jordan was gather-stepping from his rookie season - no one else was doing this (except for Clyde but not regularly like MJ):

This was standard for MJ from his rookie year as you can see.. His 2nd or 3rd game against the Spurs was full of modern gather-steps on his way to goat-level domination in his 3rd game

but this was 1984, so it was sometimes viewed as a travel by nascent observers.. hence the misperception that he traveled.. But that misperception was gone by his 2nd and 3rd year, whereas Lebron has been known as a historic traveler, carrier and flopper for his entire career.

certainly not a flagrant as Dominique's hops or Hakeem's lack of a pivot foot

Axe
10-30-2023, 09:11 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgJlaYykOeriV0g-CmztDbyLIB7OzQHuDISg&usqp=CAU
Dumbass redneck jizzrag causing virus to this site that lost its ability to display avys again. :oldlol: :facepalm

Full Court
10-31-2023, 10:09 PM
Dumbass redneck jizzrag causing virus to this site that lost its ability to display avys again. :oldlol: :facepalm

Axe
10-31-2023, 10:14 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSw-x5QiS4UoppPZ8M99XAwTIOTFkuecaDsuw&usqp=CAU
Lmfao look who's back from his all-gay halloween party earlier. :oldlol:

@SATAN, 1987_Lakers, etc.

SaltyMeatballs
10-31-2023, 10:16 PM
Full Court is getting absolutely ****ed in this thread by everyone :roll:

Full Court
10-31-2023, 10:21 PM

Full Court is getting absolutely ****ed in this thread by everyone :roll:

Stinky and Mouseballs in for their bitch fits. :roll:

Axe
10-31-2023, 10:22 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS40ZjBuSry6ILjGBJ59EN_xeud1UXEk b2qEg&usqp=CAU

SaltyMeatballs
10-31-2023, 10:28 PM
Stinky and Mouseballs in for their bitch fits. :roll:

It's time to update your comeback generator. Seriously, you say the same shit 30x a day.

Full Court
11-01-2023, 06:56 AM
It's time to update your comeback generator. Seriously, you say the same shit 30x a day.

That's because you throw bitch fits 30x a day. You should change things up once in a while.

Full Court
11-01-2023, 06:57 AM
Me very very stinky. :cry:

You can whine and pout about it

You can cry like a little bitch

But you'll be forever known

As the dumbest poster on ISH

Axe
11-01-2023, 07:30 AM
It's definitely him. 100%.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLPSKxBIO9GdbtZ7LvjVf3G5D2_0eGo 3Exbg&usqp=CAU (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPZqPRPHIF2xVI5uiUFQ7DcZyo3SNqM MQAlw&usqp=CAU)

I don't think there's no more space left for such thing on a redneck retard with two dead brain cells. :oldlol:

Full Court
11-01-2023, 06:56 PM

Looks like stinky boy didn't get invited to any halloween parties. So he just hung out in ISH all night. :roll:

Axe
11-01-2023, 07:39 PM
https://loginportal99.funnyjunk.com/pictures/Angry_317754_676158.png

:biggums:
:oldlol: (https://i.ibb.co/gDsySW3/IMG-20230603-203842.jpg)

Full Court
11-01-2023, 08:59 PM
^Bitch fit. :roll:

What a loser.

Axe
11-01-2023, 10:16 PM
Has he? Lmfao. (https://i.ibb.co/wrNN1mx/IMG-20220626-013823.jpg)

Full Court
11-01-2023, 10:19 PM
Has he? Lmfao. (https://i.ibb.co/wrNN1mx/IMG-20220626-013823.jpg)

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2F3ohfFwu z6ofKCRn8kM%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=42b27162316d9a6d479f0162e57cc0167678caa323fced 0c7ca28cb2bac0ccbb&ipo=images \

Axe
11-01-2023, 10:21 PM
So he still posts more about lebron than baldan. Truly the goat. :bowdown: (https://i.ibb.co/gDsySW3/IMG-20230603-203842.jpg)

Full Court
11-02-2023, 07:16 AM
^Meltdown. :lol

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tenor.com%2Fimages%2Fe3d358 c46ed2a5322651a39116cb1497%2Ftenor.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Axe
11-02-2023, 07:34 AM
:oldlol: (https://i.ibb.co/GtDGN31/IMG-1954.jpg)

Full Court
11-02-2023, 10:05 AM
To answser OP's question, nobody needs to do it to Lebron. LeShrivel takes care of himself.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fassets.sbnation.com%2Fassets%2F258 8879%2Flebronchokes_medium.gif&f=1&nofb=1

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi304.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fnn 200%2FnbacardDOTnet%2Fzz%2520NBA%2520Photo%2520Gal lery%2Fz%2520Funny%2520NBA%2520Photos%2FOthers%252 0Masterpiece%2F0%2520queen%2520lebron%2520james%2F jordan-lebron-airball-miss.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Axe
11-02-2023, 10:46 AM
Didn't want to go there, but yeah a certain landscape changing rule was implemented that neutered the defending champs, that guy's biggest roadblock to winning a chip the very year he was somehow able to overcome and win his 1st.......hmmm.
Agreed, it was a mere coincidence. (https://i.ibb.co/wrNN1mx/IMG-20220626-013823.jpg)

3ba11
11-02-2023, 12:41 PM
Agreed, it was a mere coincidence. (https://i.ibb.co/wrNN1mx/IMG-20220626-013823.jpg)

Bulls would've beaten the Pistons in 89' and 90' with anyone else except migraine pippen, so the rule change meant nothing

Of course the rule change affected everyone but hurt MJ the most because he was unstoppable and therefore the one that opponents beat up the most

tpols
11-02-2023, 01:00 PM
You can whine and pout about it

You can cry like a little bitch

But you'll be forever known

As the dumbest poster on ISH

A lot of this stuff is really immature but I'm digging the poems lol.

What smells so stinky?

Poor hygiene he lacks.

Like a diaper or dinky.

Well look it's just Axe!

sdot_thadon
11-02-2023, 01:24 PM

Ultimately, Jordan wasn't known as a blatant and consistent traveler or carrier, while Lebron is... Lebron is a historic traveler, carrier and flopper.. Jordan is known for goat footwork, while Lebron is known for lack of footwork and fundamentals like a simple jab step or headfake are rare things for him and herky-jerky at best (non-mastery)

And of course, Lebron's blatant flopping, traveling, carrying are obvious breaking of the rules, which can't be compared to the normal bending of the rules that all great players do.

Jordan was one of the '1st prominent gathering steppers "......in a time where the rule wouldn't exist for another 30 plus years? Aka he broke the existing rules day 1, for his entire career? But somehow, amazingly wasnt known as a blatant or constant traveler? Great observation. What flavor is that kool-aid?

Goldrush25
11-02-2023, 01:43 PM
And there are posters on here who get upset when people point out the obvious fact that aggressive defense isn't allowed in today's game. :roll:

Hacking people isn't aggressive defense.

Full Court
11-02-2023, 11:22 PM

A lot of this stuff is really immature but I'm digging the poems lol.

What smells so stinky?

Poor hygiene he lacks.

Like a diaper or dinky.

Well look it's just Axe!

Top notch. :cheers:

Axe
11-03-2023, 01:26 AM
:rant
https://i.postimg.cc/1zRwfvb8/Tpols_flexing_lol.png

:kobe: (https://i.ibb.co/SxWM8PC/IMG-20230805-073843.jpg)

Full Court
11-03-2023, 08:12 AM
Jordan was one of the '1st prominent gathering steppers "......in a time where the rule wouldn't exist for another 30 plus years? Aka he broke the existing rules day 1, for his entire career? But somehow, amazingly wasnt known as a blatant or constant traveler? Great observation. What flavor is that kool-aid?

He's been retired for 20 years. :roll: Get over it.

Full Court
11-03-2023, 09:42 AM
Hacking people isn't aggressive defense.

Correct.

Good, aggressive defense doesn't involve hacking.

Axe
11-03-2023, 09:43 AM
Bulls would've beaten the Pistons in 89' and 90' with anyone else except migraine pippen, so the rule change meant nothing

Of course the rule change affected everyone but hurt MJ the most because he was unstoppable and therefore the one that opponents beat up the most
No phil, no kill. (https://i.ibb.co/Tk7MjGg/IMG-20220829-102950.jpg)

sdot_thadon
11-03-2023, 09:51 AM
He's been retired for 20 years. :roll: Get over it.

How many useless posts can you fit into a day? This post is almost exactly the same as saying you agree lol. The I don't have anything to add ro the discussion nor disprove your point but I'm here.....

Full Court
11-03-2023, 10:19 AM
How many useless posts can you fit into a day? This post is almost exactly the same as saying you agree lol. The I don't have anything to add ro the discussion nor disprove your point but I'm here.....

I guess your prospects for getting over it aren't looking too good. :confusedshrug:

sdot_thadon
11-03-2023, 12:46 PM
I guess your prospects for getting over it aren't looking too good. :confusedshrug:

Shouldn't have even given you 1 post but I won't give you another such empty bs.

3ba11
11-03-2023, 02:55 PM

No dummy and non-hooper, the gather-step has been around since about when jordan started doing it - that's when it began - you could say he popularized it and then guys like Pippen, Iverson and literally everyone started playing like Jordan.

Maybe you're unaware of what a gather-step is.. Most people are

sdot_thadon
11-03-2023, 04:30 PM
No dummy and non-hooper, the gather-step has been around since about when jordan started doing it - that's when it began - you could say he popularized it and then guys like Pippen, Iverson and literally everyone started playing like Jordan.

Maybe you're unaware of what a gather-step is.. Most people are

Revionist history is the best, you get to create whole time lines that never occurred. Anything more than 2 steps has by the rules been a travel up until a few years back. You would have had to fight trying to call a gather step in the parks I played at. The worst thing about this is the media called it out in real time and you think your grade school self knew better at that time. Comical.

Full Court
11-03-2023, 05:51 PM
Bottom line is that every player is going to push the rules as far as the refs let them, whether we're talking about Jordan, Isiah Thomas, Lebron, Harden, or anyone else. Wouldn't you?

3ba11
11-03-2023, 06:46 PM
Revionist history is the best, you get to create whole time lines that never occurred. Anything more than 2 steps has by the rules been a travel up until a few years back. You would have had to fight trying to call a gather step in the parks I played at. The worst thing about this is the media called it out in real time and you think your grade school self knew better at that time. Comical.

This is a gather step - notice how after the crossover dribble, there are 3 steps and no more dribbles:

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/1-16-2016/Sz00ti.gif

This is also a gather-step except the player takes off 1 leg instead of 2 like above (same 3 steps after the crossover):

you should get a ball and practice the movements - it's not that hard and you'll be almost as good as Lebron since that's all he does and he can't shoot for shit.. you'll literally have Lebron's go-to move down.

Point guards like tim hardaway, mark price, isiah thomas, kevin johnson,, terry porter and more had the gather-step... The first SG to popularize it was MJ.. Drexler was also gather-stepping and maybe occasionally someone like Walter Davis or david thompson might do it by accident.. I've never seen Dr. J do it and that's amazing because he was jumping higher than most of today's players WITHOUT it.. that's crazy.