PDA

View Full Version : Light The Friggin' Beam

Full Court
10-29-2023, 11:51 PM
Bronie got beamed. :lol

Lakers got outFox'ed and Saboned.

LeShrivel had a game high 8 turnovers [net negative].

:lebronamazed:

FultzNationRISE
10-29-2023, 11:58 PM
First of all the officiating bias against Lebron James requires a thorough and IMMEDIATE investigation by both the NBA internally, and by the United States FBI as well. Because the league wide collusion against him among referees is nothing short of HEINOUS.

And if you think I’m joking, youre only barely even just half right. Because honestly the refs have been “missing” the most obvious fouls against him for years now. Something is amiss.

Also, the Kings are easily the league’s most fun team to watch.

1987_Lakers
10-29-2023, 11:59 PM
First of all the officiating bias against Lebron James requires a thorough and IMMEDIATE investigation by both the NBA internally, and by the United States FBI as well. Because the league wide collusion against him among referees is nothing short of HEINOUS.

And if you think I’m joking, youre only barely even just half right. Because honestly the refs have been “missing” the most obvious fouls against him for years now. Something is amiss.

Also, the Kings are easily the league’s most fun team to watch.

:applause:

Axe
10-30-2023, 12:04 AM
The father of king's domantas, arvydas, used to play in an all-star game bt.

SATAN
10-30-2023, 12:10 AM
No, I will not light the friggin' beam thank you very much.

Full Court
10-30-2023, 06:55 AM
:applause:

Fun fact: did you know that Sabonis made the all star team last year?

:lol

Jimmy Rustler
03-07-2024, 07:58 AM
Man, Bronie got beamed AGAIN.

:lebronamazed:

De'Aaron Fox owns this guy's soul.

FKAri
03-07-2024, 11:02 AM
Bron graciously giving Fox the confidence boost he's needed after a rough couple months. What an honor. I hope Fox can make something happen with this blessing.