PDA

View Full Version : Which rapper should LeBron James be compared to?

Street Hunger
11-02-2023, 05:59 PM
I guess this is sort of an NBA topic but which rapper would you compare LeBron James to as far as their overall career goes?

In terms of how good the rapper was and how good their overall career was.

There's one obvious answer I can think of but I won't post it unless no one else mentions it.

And if anyone thinks this is a good discussion topic then maybe feel free to compare other NBA stars with other star rappers.

To be clear we're talking about like how good they actually were and how long their careers were. Compared to other NBA players and compared to other rappers

k0kakw0rld
11-02-2023, 06:26 PM
Hov = GOAT imo
Drake = Breaking all records on sight, constantly being doubted, still dominating the game 15 years later.

Real Men Wear Green
11-02-2023, 06:34 PM
Will Smith. Fight me.

HylianNightmare
11-02-2023, 06:43 PM
Drake for sure

red1
11-02-2023, 06:44 PM
the one thats the GOAT

SATAN
11-02-2023, 06:46 PM
Trade speculation intensifying

https://i.discogs.com/Bi4ytqUoLSZy8hzAshBIXbX4Gmyx2PNToAOUQBP6jGk/rs:fit/g:sm/q:90/h:600/w:373/czM6Ly9kaXNjb2dz/LWRhdGFiYXNlLWlt/YWdlcy9SLTExMzEw/OTQtMTU0MzkwMDA1/Ny05MDE1LmpwZWc.jpeg

Full Court
11-02-2023, 11:14 PM
Eminem.

Way overrated, and there's a fringe of people who think he's the GOAT, but everybody knows he's nowhere near GOAT level.

LAL
11-03-2023, 09:51 AM
Eminem.

Way overrated, and there's a fringe of people who think he's the GOAT, but everybody knows he's nowhere near GOAT level.

Eminem has skills and doesn't cheat the game?

TeflonDonTrump
11-03-2023, 10:15 AM
Mgk.

When the going gets tough, switch genres

Shaquille O'Neal
11-03-2023, 10:22 AM
The D.O.C. - had great potential, but just didn't live up to the hype. Of course the D.O.C. did hurt his vocal chords in a car wreck, but let's not get bogged down in the details.

FultzNationRISE
11-03-2023, 02:15 PM
Compare him to a rapper?

Da fvck??

He’s Jackie Rob, Muhammed Ali, MLK, Mandela, Booker T Wash, Mansa Musa, and Ghandi status. Those are his comparisons.

He aint no motherucker named “Pop Smoke” or Shiek Louch or whatever the fvck.

3ba11
11-03-2023, 02:57 PM
Who is the most fraudulent, softest rapper ever that sought to be carried by stacked teams?

I'll go with Game or Ja Rule or I'm sure there's a current rapper that fits the bill of fraud and carried

FultzNationRISE
11-03-2023, 03:02 PM
Who is the most fraudulent, softest rapper ever that sought to be carried by stacked teams?

I'll go with Game or Ja Rule or I'm sure there's a current rapper that fits the bill of fraud and carried

Do you want me to just fight the shit out of your face??

Baller234
11-03-2023, 03:34 PM
Has to be Hov.

Amazing talent fresh out the gate, had his run at the top, then bought into his own hype and proclaimed himself king.

Constant trend chaser. Aligned himself with other superstars to stay relevant.

TJ44
11-03-2023, 06:17 PM
I would compare him to a Rapper named Shaq.
He had a great Album back in the 90s.

Do you want me to shoot it - NOOOOO
Do you want me to pass it - NOOOOO
Do you want me to slaaaam - dip didip dip didip

A-tisket, a-tasket, I rip down a basket
(Yo, Shaq, can you rock the mic?) How can you ask it?
I flow like a stream, better yet, a river
You need to call me "Mailman" since Karl can't deliver rhymes like I can
Hit you with my Shaq Attack and backhand to Thailand
Women call me "Rackman"
Coast to coast, L.A. to Chicago
I'm strong and cocky like Ivan Drago
I hop-hop, hip-hip
Check out the way I rip-rip
Upset to your stomach, plop-plop, pip-pip
Sharp as a dagger, call me Shaq Attacker
I love Jim Valvano, forget Jimmy Swaggart
I'm a mack, you better back off me
I left a bad taste in your mouth, like boogers and toffee

warriorfan
11-03-2023, 06:59 PM
Lil Nas X

red1
11-03-2023, 07:01 PM
https://media.pitchfork.com/photos/5929c199c0084474cd0c337b/1:1/w_450%2Cc_limit/111d1a3b.jpg

3ba11
11-03-2023, 07:06 PM
Aligned himself with other superstars to stay relevant.

So Lebron is probably Dr. Dre, since Dre was signing every star like eminem or 50 to stay relevant

In Lebron's case, he needed to team up with extra talent because his own brand of ball (imposing spot-up roles upon teammates) wasn't capable of developing young players or great fits/chemistry.. So he needed additional talent to offset his own shit brand of ball

ImKobe
11-03-2023, 07:09 PM
Lil Wayne IMO is the perfect comparison. Relevant since his teen years and is still going strong after 20+ years in the game. Evolved his game as he got older. Younger generation has him as the GOAT even though he never dropped a true classic (Bran never won a real ring) & he was carried by features & his mixtape joints for most of his career, but you can't deny his overall body of work and the amount of music he's put out compared to other ATGs.

SATAN
11-03-2023, 07:10 PM
You are mentally ill.

Full Court
11-03-2023, 08:46 PM
Speaking of mentally ill:

Goodbye all. There's no ****ing way I would be around such ****ing idiots in real life. Worst bunch of losers I've ever seen. Literally you fools should be ashamed.

I hope you die slow painful deaths, apart from the few good ones.

****ing scumbags.

Mods or Jeff please delete my account

There you have it.

Shaquille O'Neal
11-03-2023, 08:52 PM
Speaking of mentally ill:

There you have it.

My first guess after seeing LeEPO rocking all the pink crap lately was going to be "Pep" from Salt n' Pepa. Imagine the Satan meltdown had I said that. Good riddance.

SATAN
11-03-2023, 09:00 PM
My first guess after seeing LeEPO rocking all the pink crap lately was going to be "Pep" from Salt n' Pepa. Imagine the Satan meltdown had I said that. Good riddance.

That obese red headed kid is STILL replying to me even though I blocked him months ago and he knows it. What a ****in' life. :oldlol:

Talk about rent free, like LeBron in your mind btw. :pimp:

Full Court
11-03-2023, 09:27 PM
That obese red headed kid is STILL replying to me even though I blocked him months ago and he knows it. What a ****in' life. :oldlol:

BITCH FIT

:roll:

kawhileonard2
11-03-2023, 09:48 PM
Vanilla Ice

Axe
11-03-2023, 11:04 PM

:oldlol: