PDA

View Full Version : Snake Suns now 2-4

Manny98
11-04-2023, 04:56 PM
Another failed superteam from the snake :roll:

Most overrated superstar of this generation, can't lead a team if his life depended on it :facepalm

warriorfan
11-04-2023, 04:59 PM
Let’s go homie.

You heard it here first. Look up the post history. Called these dudes frauds from day one of both their formation and their half ass reload with Bradly ****ing Beal.

:roll:

Xiao Yao You
11-04-2023, 05:05 PM

Most overrated superstar of this generation, can't lead a team if his life depended on it :facepalm

a year ago the Nets were winning it all! :roll:

SATAN
11-04-2023, 07:43 PM
Who is OP gonna be stanning next season?

Xiao Yao You
11-04-2023, 07:43 PM
Who is OP gonna be stanning next season?

let you know after the trade deadline

Manny98
11-04-2023, 08:15 PM
Let’s go homie.

You heard it here first. Look up the post history. Called these dudes frauds from day one of both their formation and their half ass reload with Bradly ****ing Beal.

Poor Highway thought this was going to be his year :oldlol:

Xiao Yao You
11-04-2023, 08:18 PM

you think that every year. There's always next year! :lol

Proctor
11-04-2023, 08:19 PM
Can't quit him!

Manny98
11-04-2023, 08:21 PM
Can't quit him!

Poor guy has been following me thread to thread all season begging for my attention like a lost puppy :oldlol:

Proctor
11-04-2023, 08:26 PM
Poor guy has been following me thread to thread all season begging for my attention like a lost puppy :oldlol:
Trolls will be trolls :oldlol:

Xiao Yao You
11-04-2023, 08:30 PM

you say stupid shit you're going to get called on it

ImKobe
11-04-2023, 08:34 PM
That Nurkic trade was so ****ing stupid lol.

highwhey
11-04-2023, 09:14 PM

i mean your judging an entirely new team that has played 6 games, 4 with only kevin durant lol. growing pains are expected even more so when 2 of the top 3 players have been out with injuries.

tontoz
11-04-2023, 09:19 PM
Their interior D is definitely a problem. Nurkic and an aging KD aren't going to cut it.

Axe
11-04-2023, 09:21 PM
Vogel cannot save them yet.

highwhey
11-04-2023, 09:24 PM
Their interior D is definitely a problem. Nurkic and an aging KD aren't going to cut it.

yes, nurkic was a massive mistake. he is super unathletic and canot stay in front, switch or rotate to contest defenders. it's open season and anyone that has watched game film knows it. having said that, they are a center away from being elite.

Spurs m8
11-04-2023, 09:28 PM
A big "eat a d1ck" to Booker...such a b1tch

k0kakw0rld
11-04-2023, 09:29 PM

Kyrie forever a number 2 option. Getting carried by better players been the story of his career

highwhey
11-04-2023, 09:30 PM
A big "eat a d1ck" to Booker...such a b1tch

sounds like d1ck is constantly on your mind pal, you want to come out of the closet?

wagexslave
11-05-2023, 04:46 AM
The 2021-2022 Suns started 1-3 after making the Finals. They went on to win an NBA best 64 games.

It's dumb to make threads like this so early in the season, especially when 2 of their top 3 players have been injured. Not to mention they have like 12 new players(some who are playing out of position thanks to the injuries) and a whole new coaching staff still figuring out the rotations.

It's been a rough start, they clearly have issues and can't afford to have at the very least Booker out much longer. But as far as we know these aren't major injuries, so I'm going to try to be patient. Still plenty of time to turn things around.

They haven't had a single loss yet where I thought "yeah there's no way they win that even if they were healthy". I could easily see them being 6-0 with chemistry improving each game rn if fully healthy. Shit, on top of that they got robbed (https://x.com/janmarroquejr/status/1719872261338091589?s=20) in that first Spurs game and should probably be 3-3 rn anyways. It is what it is. They just need to get healthy and quick.

warriorfan
11-05-2023, 09:56 AM
The 2021-2022 Suns started 1-3 after making the Finals. They went on to win an NBA best 64 games.

It's dumb to make threads like this so early in the season, especially when 2 of their top 3 players have been injured. Not to mention they have like 12 new players(some who are playing out of position thanks to the injuries) and a whole new coaching staff still figuring out the rotations.

It's been a rough start, they clearly have issues and can't afford to have at the very least Booker out much longer. But as far as we know these aren't major injuries, so I'm going to try to be patient. Still plenty of time to turn things around.

They haven't had a single loss yet where I thought "yeah there's no way they win that even if they were healthy". I could easily see them being 6-0 with chemistry improving each game rn if fully healthy. Shit, on top of that they got robbed (https://x.com/janmarroquejr/status/1719872261338091589?s=20) in that first Spurs game and should probably be 3-3 rn anyways. It is what it is. They just need to get healthy and quick.

yeah bro, bradly beal is gonna come back and save yall

red1
11-05-2023, 10:16 AM
lakers started 2-10 last year and made the WCF

2-4 isnt that bad

1987_Lakers
11-05-2023, 10:33 AM
Said from the beginning that the Suns are a weirdly constructed team, but way too early to write them off, it's only been like 6 games. :lol

red1
11-05-2023, 10:36 AM
Said from the beginning that the Suns are a weirdly constructed team, but way too early to write them off, it's only been like 6 games. :lol

OP is a retarded fat little bitch

2-4 is only 2 games under .500

this guy is celebrating 6 games into the season while his nets team is a dogshit joke of a franchise

red1
11-05-2023, 10:37 AM
kd's suns >>> mikal bridges' nets

https://media.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExcTdtcXVuaWpmcDFiNnhuZ2M2eDZicmV iOTA3cjZzNDg3dGttYXRveCZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfY nlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/Su0aljmbFVghW/giphy.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExcTdtcXVuaWpmcDFiNnhuZ2M2eDZicmV iOTA3cjZzNDg3dGttYXRveCZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfY nlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/Su0aljmbFVghW/giphy.gif

hold this L
11-05-2023, 05:08 PM
lakers started 2-10 last year and made the WCF

2-4 isnt that bad

I don't think the Suns are going to get 400+ FTs to carry them with the refs if KD complains to the media after one game like another team though.

ArbitraryWater
11-05-2023, 11:50 PM
I don't think the Suns are going to get 400+ FTs to carry them with the refs if KD complains to the media after one game like another team though.

This retard still saying this while not able to pick out any calls lol

Axe
11-05-2023, 11:52 PM
:oldlol:

hold this L
11-06-2023, 02:38 AM

This was happening almost every game you absolute dumb f*ck. :lol It's one of the highest discrepancies in any NBA season when you compare it to the other teams.

red1
11-06-2023, 03:16 AM

I dont know what to say man

I just know the nets are a dogshit franchise and kd is better than every player on that roster

ArbitraryWater
11-07-2023, 10:06 AM
This was happening almost every game you absolute dumb f*ck. :lol It's one of the highest discrepancies in any NBA season when you compare it to the other teams.

And yet, you were never able to show any particular calls.

No one at the time complained about it specifically.

It was always just "look at the lakers FTs!"

sorry bub, thats nothing.

Axe
11-08-2023, 07:09 PM
And yet, you were never able to show any particular calls.

No one at the time complained about it specifically.

It was always just "look at the lakers FTs!"

sorry bub, thats nothing.

wagexslave
11-24-2023, 11:29 PM
What a surprise... Booker came back from his injury and a within a few weeks they're already 10-6, which is only 1.5 games back from the top seed in the west. And there's a good chance they will make the NBA Cup tournament as a Wild Card with their point differential.

This is why early season overreactions are dumb to get caught up in.

Now who even knows if Beal will come back, I'm not sold on him at all. He's definitely feeling like a poison pill so far. But if he does finally get(and stay) healthy that will only make things way easier for the team as a whole. But only time will tell.

Xiao Yao You
11-24-2023, 11:37 PM
What a surprise... Booker came back from his injury and a within a few weeks they're already 10-6, which is only 1.5 games back from the top seed in the west. And there's a good chance they will make the NBA Cup tournament as a Wild Card with their point differential.

This is why early season overreactions are dumb to get caught up in.

Now who even knows if Beal will come back, I'm not sold on him at all. He's definitely feeling like a poison pill so far. But if he does finally get(and stay) healthy that will only make things way easier for the team as a whole. But only time will tell.

pinched nerve in his back. Beal can't be counted on for sure

wagexslave
11-25-2023, 12:25 AM
pinched nerve in his back. Beal can't be counted on for sure

As someone who's dealt with severe low back issues for 13 years myself, that is why my hopefulness with him is plummeting fast.

Xiao Yao You
11-25-2023, 09:19 AM
As someone who's dealt with severe low back issues for 13 years myself, that is why my hopefulness with him is plummeting fast.

yep me too. Not for that long but long enough

Manny98
11-25-2023, 10:22 AM
I'm no longer on the KD hate train, I was obviously a bit salty that he requested a trade but he's playing really well this season :applause:

I wouldn't be mad if the Suns won

highwhey
11-25-2023, 12:10 PM
I'm no longer on the KD hate train, I was obviously a bit salty that he requested a trade but he's playing really well this season :applause:

I wouldn't be mad if the Suns won

he's the same player he's always been, very impressive at his age tbh, but he's not the best player on the team just like he wasn't on the warriors.

weird tthat he can score the most and play like the best but deep down you know he isn't. booker is the best on the team and it reflects in the W-L column.

eliteballer
11-25-2023, 06:14 PM
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/bradley-beal-injury-update-suns-guard-dealing-with-nerve-irritation-due-to-disc-problem-in-back-per-report/

wagexslave
11-25-2023, 08:00 PM
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/bradley-beal-injury-update-suns-guard-dealing-with-nerve-irritation-due-to-disc-problem-in-back-per-report/

Given his good athleticism and core strength, there's a chance his spine is stable enough that the pain can be managed and he can continue to play.

Spinal fusion surgery isn't even guaranteed to help with pain and can make things worse both in short term and definitely in the long term there is not only a loss in mobility but it creates issues on the other discs. I haven't personally gone that route and never would, especially as an NBA player it would likely be a career death sentence. Fusion should only ever be done as a last resort IMO.

Epidural injections help some people but never helped me. I wonder if they've considered nerve ablation procedure where they burn off some nerves. That was the only thing that's ever made a noticeable difference for me on top of meds, but the nerves gradually grow back and you can feel the full pain again within a year or 2. These procedures aren't without their own risks.

If the disc isn't terrible, there's a chance that with enough physical therapy and stretching he could get the disc back in place.

highwhey
11-26-2023, 02:24 PM
Given his good athleticism and core strength, there's a chance his spine is stable enough that the pain can be managed and he can continue to play.

Spinal fusion surgery isn't even guaranteed to help with pain and can make things worse both in short term and definitely in the long term there is not only a loss in mobility but it creates issues on the other discs. I haven't personally gone that route and never would, especially as an NBA player it would likely be a career death sentence. Fusion should only ever be done as a last resort IMO.

Epidural injections help some people but never helped me. I wonder if they've considered nerve ablation procedure where they burn off some nerves. That was the only thing that's ever made a noticeable difference for me on top of meds, but the nerves gradually grow back and you can feel the full pain again within a year or 2. These procedures aren't without their own risks.

If the disc isn't terrible, there's a chance that with enough physical therapy and stretching he could get the disc back in place.

NUFF w the mental gymnastics, we got an injured player for pennies on the dollar for a reaosn, he was damaged goods bc of his injury history. and it's starting to show why. i'm sure we'll see him play for a bit but it's going to continue to be a problem as lower back injuries ALWAYS are.

wagexslave
11-26-2023, 10:44 PM
NUFF w the mental gymnastics, we got an injured player for pennies on the dollar for a reaosn, he was damaged goods bc of his injury history. and it's starting to show why. i'm sure we'll see him play for a bit but it's going to continue to be a problem as lower back injuries ALWAYS are.

Of course, I'm just wondering what path they're choosing to take for his treatment as it hits close to home with me. Also I'd love to hear what his EXACT diagnosis is, not just "disc issue" or "pinched nerve" which are very general terms.

Proctor
11-26-2023, 11:00 PM
he's the same player he's always been, very impressive at his age tbh, but he's not the best player on the team just like he wasn't on the warriors.

weird tthat he can score the most and play like the best but deep down you know he isn't. booker is the best on the team and it reflects in the W-L column.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

highwhey
11-26-2023, 11:07 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

ok bozo. explain how the suns lost to the spurs twice and weren't winning a whole lot of games but keep winning without KD now that Book is back? they're on a 6 or something win streak and 2 of those are without KD.

dude can score and make plays but he doesn't make the team as good as Book does. it's immediately noticeable when you actually watch them play. KD defers the ball a lot in the 4th too, we were the worst 4th quarter team with him leading. Book doesn't defer. one is a bus driver, the other is a passenger.

imdaman99
11-26-2023, 11:12 PM
KD is the better player but Book is more important to the team. It helps that he's played there longer, not that there hasn't been a lot of turnaround on the team but he's still the face of the team. Book was the best player on the court today and he hit the big shot to take the Knick's soul :| he makes other players better as well, which is not something KD is good at.

highwhey
11-26-2023, 11:15 PM
KD is the better player but Book is more important to the team. It helps that he's played there longer, not that there hasn't been a lot of turnaround on the team but he's still the face of the team. Book was the best player on the court today and he hit the big shot to take the Knick's soul :| he makes other players better as well, which is not something KD is good at.

Book is the best player on the Suns for that reason, he doesn't defer like a beta and raises the ceiling. KD is just your protypical superstar that can drop 50 but doesn't exactly raise the ceiling in a meaningful way...not against a modern NBA defense at least.

wagexslave
11-26-2023, 11:25 PM
ok bozo. explain how the suns lost to the spurs twice and weren't winning a whole lot of games but keep winning without KD now that Book is back? they're on a 6 or something win streak and 2 of those are without KD.

dude can score and make plays but he doesn't make the team as good as Book does. it's immediately noticeable when you actually watch them play. KD defers the ball a lot in the 4th too, we were the worst 4th quarter team with him leading. Book doesn't defer. one is a bus driver, the other is a passenger.

KD is the best individual scorer and defender on the team and makes Book's life easier when they're on the court together, but Book is the engine of the offense and makes the entire rest of the team better in ways that KD doesn't.

He's playing like a real traditional point guard this year. And a really damn good one. Without him, the whole offensive chemistry of the supporting cast falls apart.

GimmeThat
11-26-2023, 11:46 PM
the offense is geared towards Booker, because Suns back court can run multiple PnR to get the match up they want.

they need another F that can handle the ball next to Durant