PDA

View Full Version : Is someone going to go get Hayward out of Charlotte now that he’s an expiring deal?

Kblaze8855
11-04-2023, 11:30 PM
It’s time isn’t it? He’s like 33. That’s prime washed up but not too washed up joining a contender age.

Feels like he should be a….Warrior? Nugget? Buck?

Im Still Ballin
11-04-2023, 11:32 PM
Seems like someone who Miami would make good use of.

FultzNationRISE
11-04-2023, 11:42 PM
Is he even good?

I havent watched him at all in Charlotte I just feel like if he was good he wouldnt have ended up there for so long.

Didnt he have a good season with the Jazz a while back and then he signed with Boston, where he wasnt that great and then got hurt or something.

I dont even remember his career tbh. Seems like a guy who should have been good based on his skillset but never really put it together to be an impact guy. But honestly dont even remember. And I havent watched him in ages.

Kblaze8855
11-04-2023, 11:53 PM
He was on the Celtics for what might literally have been five minutes before he had one of those gruesome injuries producers show once then decide not to replay. And even that was like six years ago. I feel like it was first quarter opening night maybe versus the Cavs.

hateraid
11-05-2023, 12:10 AM
Sixers.

90sgoat
11-05-2023, 01:08 AM
Mavs could use him.

fsvr54
11-05-2023, 01:24 AM
Is he even good?

I havent watched him at all in Charlotte I just feel like if he was good he wouldnt have ended up there for so long.

Didnt he have a good season with the Jazz a while back and then he signed with Boston, where he wasnt that great and then got hurt or something.

I dont even remember his career tbh. Seems like a guy who should have been good based on his skillset but never really put it together to be an impact guy. But honestly dont even remember. And I havent watched him in ages.

He's still the best player on the Hornets, but Lamelo runs the offense unfortunately for him

FultzNationRISE
11-05-2023, 01:28 AM
He's still the best player on the Hornets, but Lamelo runs the offense unfortunately for him

Well why dont we get him over to the Lakers with Lebron, where he belongs??

Xiao Yao You
11-05-2023, 07:02 AM
be funny if he came back to the place he is still booed. Hayward for the Bum and change. Who says no?

Real Men Wear Green
11-05-2023, 07:29 AM
No idea how they could make a trade work but the Celtics could use him as a scorer off the bench. One of the reasons he left Boston was that he wanted a bigger role but maybe the constant losing has changed his perspective?

90sgoat
11-05-2023, 11:06 AM
Hayward when not injured is actually a perfect Pippen type player.

Can defend, pass and score, but is not a first option, mostly due to mentality.

He would fit well on most teams, but he seems to be basketball invalid like Kawhi, so wouldn't bank on him, but as an expiring, I suppose some contender can take a chance.

A team like Cavs or Chicago might be interested.

Akeem34TheDream
11-05-2023, 12:33 PM
He is a classy, high iq guy. Also hard working.