PDA

View Full Version : Rampage alert!! Rampage alert!! … Rampage alert!! Rampage alert!!

Mask the Embiid
11-06-2023, 09:58 PM
Hide ya wives hide ya kids cause Joel “Rampage Jackson” Embiid is on the loose.

48 points…..in 3 quarters. Are you kidding me big fella?

RRR3
11-06-2023, 10:03 PM
Mr. November!

tontoz
11-06-2023, 10:06 PM
Look who came out of hiding :roll:

Axe
11-06-2023, 10:14 PM
Great.

But

Embiid in the playoffs:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAgNBRcOYLGWO1zXXvO_hyq-RuEbc1R_Aajw&usqp=CAU

Manny98
11-07-2023, 05:21 AM
If only these "rampages" could take place in the playoffs Embiid would have made the conference finals by now :oldlol:

Phoenix
11-07-2023, 05:54 AM
Mr. November!

:oldlol:

rawimpact
11-07-2023, 10:49 AM
No one cares about the regular season.

Embiid is hot garbage these days

Airupthere
11-07-2023, 12:43 PM
Mr. November!

:oldlol:

Akeem34TheDream
11-07-2023, 02:06 PM
No one cares about the regular season.

Embiid is hot garbage these days

I disagree. There is a strong corelation between high seedings and playoff success. Embiid might have underperformed regularly due to being injury prone, dependant on free throws or having bad coaches but let's not generalize that much. If Sixers were to win 65 games, people would see them as one of the favorites regardless. Only recent exception has been Miami Heat last year and they were a massive underdog in the finals.

SouBeachTalents
11-07-2023, 02:59 PM
I disagree. There is a strong corelation between high seedings and playoff success. Embiid might have underperformed regularly due to being injury prone, dependant on free throws or having bad coaches but let's not generalize that much. If Sixers were to win 65 games, people would see them as one of the favorites regardless. Only recent exception has been Miami Heat last year and they were a massive underdog in the finals.
He's clearly talking about individual performance, where he's right, most fans do not care what Embiid does in the regular season anymore, he needs to prove himself in the playoffs at this point, where he's legitimately been one of the most disappointing playoff performers ever.

Akeem34TheDream
11-07-2023, 03:39 PM
He's clearly talking about individual performance, where he's right, most fans do not care what Embiid does in the regular season anymore, he needs to prove himself in the playoffs at this point, where he's legitimately been one of the most disappointing playoff performers ever.

Yeah for top players it doesn't mean that much but the way he wrote seemed like he believes regular season is just a formality, just for show. A lot of people on the internet pretend like regular season games are like preseason games. I also would be shocked if Embiid doesn't play better in the postseason this year. Doc was the worst coach in the league. Replace him with Nurse last year and two perennial chokers might have won the title.

Xiao Yao You
11-07-2023, 03:45 PM
Yeah for top players it doesn't mean that much but the way he wrote seemed like he believes regular season is just a formality, just for show. A lot of people on the internet pretend like regular season games are like preseason games. I also would be shocked if Embiid doesn't play better in the postseason this year. Doc was the worst coach in the league. Replace him with Nurse last year and two perennial chokers might have won the title.

wasn't Rivers only his coach for a year?

Akeem34TheDream
11-07-2023, 03:49 PM
wasn't Rivers only his coach for a year?

He coached them for 2 years. And last year was the first time Embiid played next to a star since 2019.

tpols
11-07-2023, 04:24 PM
Look who came out of hiding :roll:

:roll:

This dude only shows up when things are looking good.

Joel "Reggie Jackson" Embiid at it again.

https://youtu.be/hDMYVtzHGuI?si=_LGdUAf9GY9tQqN2