PDA

View Full Version : If you don’t see your team in this picture that means you don’t have a shot in hell

Mask the Embiid
11-07-2023, 03:38 PM
Of playing in June….

https://i.postimg.cc/qMkKv62f/IMG-6599.jpg

this is the 3rd annual big dawg status thread. If you don’t see your team listed….do not post in here. You’re not welcomed here.

Fans of players and not teams (example Lebron fans) feel free to speak

Overdrive
11-07-2023, 03:41 PM
Two of these teams haven't made the finals with the current core. One hasn't even made a CF. You should leave that one team off your list.

Mask the Embiid
11-07-2023, 03:43 PM
Two of these teams haven't made the finals with the current core. One hasn't even made a CF. You should leave that one team off your list.

Rules…

warriorfan
11-07-2023, 03:51 PM
can’t run with the big dawgs stay on the porch

tontoz
11-07-2023, 03:53 PM
Yeah I remember your original "big dawg" thread that left out the team that got the 2nd seed and made the finals. Yet another backfire the thread for OP.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?503092-This-thread-is-the-for-Big-Dawgs-ONLY!-If-you-dont-see-your-team-listed-DO-NOT-POST

Akeem34TheDream
11-07-2023, 03:56 PM
There is a young hungry dog coming up this year to surprise most people. Just warning you all. We will make that picture soon.

elementally morale
11-07-2023, 04:51 PM
I feel fine here. I root for Jokic AND Embiid, plus I enjoy watching Steph Curry. As for teamplay, I prefer Nuggets basketball and have been a quasi-fan for the last 2-3 years. So I'll stay.

I wouldn't write off a few other teams at this point. OKC is very promising. Maybe not a contender but soon. We haven't seen the Suns 'normal' lineup yet. Anyway... :cheers:

red1
11-07-2023, 04:57 PM
OP celebrating early season wins as per usual :applause:

Axe
11-07-2023, 05:15 PM
Damn, cp3 really reviving that falling dynasty. Smh.

Jasper
11-07-2023, 08:44 PM
I will say my bucks are learning as we go this year. Coach Griff wanted Lopez to swing out to the corner to protect from an easy 3 ... players told him leave him in the paint... no brainer coach said will do - Lopez had 8 blocks that game.

Giannis was deferring to Dame , now realizes Dame will find his spots to help , Giannis back taking to the lane.

Its all a work in progress : surprise is Jae C . his shot looks much better because he had a training camp.
Bucks bench is deep(.)

NBAGOAT
11-08-2023, 01:10 AM
If the Mavs are on here the wolves at 4-2 should be too. Loaded top 7 with one of the best defenses. A more talented and defensive focused version of the Jazz team with gobert and Mitchell that won at like a 60 win pace. Gobert is gobert edwards and Mitchell are comparable Jazz conley was better but McDaniels towns is a lot better than Royce/Bojan. Ingles and Anderson are similar. Clarkson a lot better than Milton/naw but Reid a lot better than favors

fsvr54
11-08-2023, 03:19 AM
Clips and Suns >> Bucks and Warriors

Xiao Yao You
11-08-2023, 04:20 AM
If the Mavs are on here the wolves at 4-2 should be too. Loaded top 7 with one of the best defenses. A more talented and defensive focused version of the Jazz team with gobert and Mitchell that won at like a 60 win pace. Gobert is gobert edwards and Mitchell are comparable Jazz conley was better but McDaniels towns is a lot better than Royce/Bojan. Ingles and Anderson are similar. Clarkson a lot better than Milton/naw but Reid a lot better than favors

Mitchell isn't comparable with Ant. The Bum isn't better than his own shadow. Wouldn't say Reid is better than Favors either

Axe
11-08-2023, 04:39 AM
Mitchell isn't comparable with Ant. The Bum isn't better than his own shadow. Wouldn't say Reid is better than Favors either
You know it's funny that when you call someone a 'bum', it's not limited to one player. :oldlol:

Xiao Yao You
11-08-2023, 04:48 AM
You know it's funny that when you call someone a 'bum', it's not limited to one player. :oldlol:

a bum and The Bum. I realize reading comprehension is not a strong suit bot

Axe
11-08-2023, 06:07 AM
Can't quit me!

hold this L
11-08-2023, 09:53 AM
Clips and Suns >> Bucks and Warriors
There's zero indication the Clips will do anything this year.

Wardell Curry
11-08-2023, 10:04 AM
Let's not kid ourselves. It'll be Golden State or Denver vs Boston.

Short of some midseason trade which obviously could happen, these are the three teams to watch.

tpols
11-08-2023, 11:48 AM
Of playing in June….

https://i.postimg.cc/qMkKv62f/IMG-6599.jpg

this is the 3rd annual big dawg status thread. If you don’t see your team listed….do not post in here. You’re not welcomed here.

Fans of players and not teams (example Lebron fans) feel free to speak

Mavs and Sixers have almost no chance at a title vs those other teams. And if jamal murray is hurt Nuggets don't either.

tpols
11-08-2023, 11:58 AM
The top 5 title contenders right now per odds are:

Boston
Milwaukee
Nuggets
Suns

And then there's a huge drop off. I don't believe in the Bucks as much this year, and if the Nuggets lose their 2nd best player they ain't winning. Suns are also apparently hurt and have no center so they probably ain't winning.

This is definitely the Celtics year to win the championship.

tontoz
11-08-2023, 12:01 PM
Mavs and Sixers have almost no chance at a title vs those other teams. And if jamal murray is hurt Nuggets don't either.

Murray just has a hammy which they will certainly be conservative with.

ArbitraryWater
11-08-2023, 12:02 PM
The top 5 title contenders right now per odds are:

Boston
Milwaukee
Nuggets
Suns

And then there's a huge drop off. I don't believe in the Bucks as much this year, and if the Nuggets lose their 2nd best player they ain't winning. Suns are also apparently hurt and have no center so they probably ain't winning.

This is definitely the Celtics year to win the championship.

thats 4

warriorfan
11-08-2023, 01:58 PM
Murray just has a hammy which they will certainly be conservative with.

They gotta watch that. If I were them I would sit him for along time and get that fully healthy. Nuggets don’t have to worry about ducking anyone in the west with seeding.

tontoz
11-08-2023, 02:10 PM
They gotta watch that. If I were them I would sit him for along time and get that fully healthy. Nuggets don’t have to worry about ducking anyone in the west with seeding.

Might work out for the best because their young guys look good and could use some extra minutes to get ready for the playoffs.

Axe
11-08-2023, 04:11 PM
Correct.

Wally450
11-08-2023, 09:18 PM

Agreed. Like not even sign of them being a contender the last couple years.

ImKobe
11-08-2023, 09:51 PM
Not even 10 games into the season bro.. Not gonna look it up but I bet the Mavs have had the easiest schedule in the league thus far.