PDA

View Full Version : Looks Like James Harden Really Is Team Cancer

Full Court
11-09-2023, 02:45 PM
The Sixers are flourishing without him.

On the other hand, the Clippers are looking like a lottery team, even with PG and Kawhi playing. It seems to be a combination of Harden's lack of defense along with his using too much time dribbling as point guard, which makes for rushed plays at the end of the shot clock.

Just goes to show you that you can be a good scorer, but if you're a leaky sieve on defense, you can still be a net negative.

red1
11-09-2023, 02:49 PM
damn.

you dont know anything about basketball.

can you even hoop?

Mask the Embiid
11-09-2023, 03:23 PM
It’s not really harden. They are making Westbrook a spot up shooter….If he is not going to be ur pg its no point for him to be on the court. I don’t understand what coaches don’t get. Either let him play pg or don’t play him at all. It’s like trying to force Giannis to be a spot up shooter….he’s worthless as that.

Like it’s simple…you either give Westbrook the ball and live with the results or don’t play him at all….Those are the only 2 options if u want to win with him on the roster

Xiao Yao You
11-09-2023, 03:38 PM
It’s not really harden. They are making Westbrook a spot up shooter….If he is not going to be ur pg its no point for him to be on the court. I don’t understand what coaches don’t get. Either let him play pg or don’t play him at all. It’s like trying to force Giannis to be a spot up shooter….he’s worthless as that.

Like it’s simple…you either give Westbrook the ball and live with the results or don’t play him at all….Those are the only 2 options if u want to win with him on the roster

kind of like when Rubio was spotting up up in the corner :facepalm

dankok8
11-09-2023, 04:32 PM
It's not Harden. The Clippers are just one of the worst constructed teams I've ever seen.

Full Court
11-09-2023, 05:17 PM
It's not Harden. The Clippers are just one of the worst constructed teams I've ever seen.

Yeah, and Harden's a big part of that poor construction.

FultzNationRISE
11-09-2023, 05:53 PM
What's weird is we already saw this movie before in Houston, where it was the underwhelming disappointment every sensible fan expected it to be. And now Tarden and Westbrick are just older, worse versions of themselves, playing with even more redundant teammates who do the same thing they do.

Scary hours yo.