PDA

View Full Version : The best French center prospect may not even be in the league yet. :biggums:

FultzNationRISE
11-09-2023, 06:23 PM
Have yall seen this kid Maxime Raynaud??

I was looking for a pic of Yama and Gobert to make a point about Vic's height in another thread (since Gobert himself looks like a giant compared to most players and Yama dwarfs him).

I found this pic of the French Connection and was like who tf is that young dude standing next to Yama nearly as tall as he is, with legs twice as thick!?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/qXXWYSw1SM4/maxresdefault.jpg

Apparently he's a 20 year old playing at Stanford right now, and his bulk and mobility for a real seven foot 20 year old are... crazy :biggums:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG08z9YLWs0

He's a legit 7 feet and is built/moves like Franz Wagner. And he can do all the things. Handle, shoot, pass.

I'm surprised there hasnt been more talk of him so far. I just found out about him so maybe there's something I'm missing. But dude might actually be a better prospect than Wemby and Chet both.

:confusedshrug:

Xiao Yao You
11-09-2023, 07:52 PM
https://www.theringer.com/nba/2023/9/20/23881605/2024-nba-draft-alex-sarr-breakout-prospect

this guys's next. Hard to keep up

red1
11-09-2023, 07:55 PM
damn

he's already better than gobert

Xiao Yao You
11-09-2023, 08:00 PM
damn

he's already better than gobert

So is Greg Monroe and Hassan Whiteside. Amazing Gobert is still in the league considering how awful he is!

red1
11-09-2023, 08:03 PM
So is Greg Monroe and Hassan Whiteside. Amazing Gobert is still in the league considering how awful he is!

I never said greg monroe or hassan whiteside

these newer 7 footers including chet and wemby all look fluid on offense and make gobert look like a stiff lug

Xiao Yao You
11-09-2023, 08:09 PM

these newer 7 footers including chet and wemby all look fluid on offense and make gobert look like a stiff lug

you didn't no. Good for them. Maybe they'll have great careers. Gobert was a project who's been one of the best players in the league. Overachieved every step of the way and playing his best ball into his 30's when big guys are supposed to be dropping off :cheers:

Axe
11-09-2023, 08:09 PM

:oldlol:

red1
11-09-2023, 08:16 PM
you didn't no. Good for them. Maybe they'll have great careers. Gobert was a project who's been one of the best players in the league. Overachieved every step of the way and playing his best ball into his 30's when big guys are supposed to be dropping off :cheers:

nice :cheers:

Axe
11-09-2023, 08:18 PM
Wow, everyone expected him to do some superstar stuff in the league? Amazeballs. :lebronamazed:

Xiao Yao You
11-09-2023, 08:43 PM
Wow, everyone expected him to do some superstar stuff in the league? Amazeballs. :lebronamazed:

By everyone you mean no one? :facepalm