PDA

View Full Version : AD is killing it this year

StrongLurk
11-13-2023, 04:50 PM
Dude was crucified literally after the first game of the year which was ridiculous. Lebron is my guy, but the media constantly complaining about AD is absurd. It's one thing to complain he is injury prone (so is Lakers Lebron...), but to complain about his on court play too? Ridiculous.

AD is a true superstar when healthy.

Xiao Yao You
11-13-2023, 04:51 PM
When healthy. Already missed games this year

StrongLurk
11-13-2023, 04:52 PM
When healthy. Already missed games this year

Wow, he missed one game out of 10 so far...nice post.

Xiao Yao You
11-13-2023, 04:56 PM
Wow, he missed one game out of 10 so far...nice post.

He said he was playing 82 this year. Already missed 10%. Also not wanting to play the position where he should be playing is a mark against him

FultzNationRISE
11-13-2023, 05:25 PM
"Killing it" feels like an exaggeration.

Anyway nobody cares about the regular season for a guy in his 12th year.

If he's healthy and consistent in the playoffs this year, then wake me up.

Xiao Yao You
11-13-2023, 05:26 PM
"Killing it" feels like an exaggeration.

Anyway nobody cares about the regular season for a guy in his 12th year.

If he's healthy and consistent in the playoffs this year, then wake me up.

and doesn't have months off before a bubble run

SATAN
11-13-2023, 06:56 PM
Dude was crucified literally after the first game of the year which was ridiculous. Lebron is my guy, but the media constantly complaining about AD is absurd. It's one thing to complain he is injury prone (so is Lakers Lebron...), but to complain about his on court play too? Ridiculous.

AD is a true superstar when healthy.

Yeah dude let's not complain when he literally doesn't score in the second half of a game. Gets injured almost as soon as the season starts. Let's ignore his inconsistent leadership while LeBron keeps begging him to step up and take over the team before his/the teams chance is gone. I like AD. The thing is, it's the pattern we all see with our own eyes. Maybe we expect too much from him. :confusedshrug:

D- for the subtle trolling effort btw.

warriorfan
11-13-2023, 06:58 PM
AD gets a significant legacy boost for playing with lebron

StrongLurk
11-13-2023, 07:01 PM
Yeah dude let's not complain when he literally doesn't score in the second half of a game. Gets injured almost as soon as the season starts. Let's ignore his inconsistent leadership while LeBron keeps begging him to step up and take over the team before his/the teams chance is gone. I like AD. The thing is, it's the pattern we all see with our own eyes. Maybe we expect too much from him. :confusedshrug:

D- for the subtle trolling effort btw.

AD is the best player so far for the Lakers. Even just won a game without Lebron playing.

Lebron stans should be excited and yet they just hate on AD...do you want Lebron to have "help" or not?

AD: 24/12/4/1/3 (leads league in blocks), 26.3 PER, 61.2 TS%, best Lakers defender.

FultzNationRISE
11-13-2023, 07:02 PM
AD gets a significant legacy boost for playing with lebron

1000% agreed. His legacy would be nothing without Lebron.

ImKobe
11-13-2023, 07:06 PM
AD is the best player so far for the Lakers. Even just won a game without Lebron playing.

Lebron stans should be excited and yet they just hate on AD...do you want Lebron to have "help" or not?

AD: 24/12/4/1/3 (leads league in blocks), 26.3 PER, 61.2 TS%, best Lakers defender.

They will never admit it. AD's been the better player since he joined LA.

Duffy Pratt
11-13-2023, 07:07 PM

So the Lakers without LeBron show that they are good enough to beat probably the third worst team in the league when it is missing two starters? As a Laker hater I find that very encouraging.

That said, Davis played well yesterday. Still think he’s very inconsistent especially in games that count. And of course, he’s gonna get hurt.

SATAN
11-13-2023, 07:23 PM

It's the Blazers dude. And the Blazers had multiple players out also. :lol

Full Court
11-13-2023, 07:45 PM
AD has been killing it, which is why the Bronies have moved on to Russell as the scapegoat for the Lakers sucking, even though Russell's been playing very well.

RRR3
11-13-2023, 07:49 PM
AD has been killing it, which is why the Bronies have moved on to Russell as the scapegoat for the Lakers sucking, even though Russell's been playing very well.
Stuff like this is why you were voted dumbest poster on ISH by a landslide margin.

Xiao Yao You
11-13-2023, 07:52 PM
Ryan Ward: Anthony Davis AND Cam Reddish were nominees for Western Conference Player of the Week: (https://*********.com/social/) pic.twitter.com/9CysHHpuwR

– via Twitter RyanWardLA (https://twitter.com/RyanWardLA)

apparently Reddish has been killing it too. Who do we blame?

StrongLurk
11-13-2023, 08:51 PM
They will never admit it. AD's been the better player since he joined LA.

Ehh I wouldn't say that.

They are pretty much 1a/1b if you look at their whole tenure. I'd say Lebron was slightly better 2020-2022 and then AD has been better since last year.

SATAN
11-13-2023, 08:56 PM
apparently Reddish has been killing it too. Who do we blame?

LeBron told Cam he believes in him and kept passing him the ball. Cam suddenly seems very happy and full of confidence.

The LeBron effect. :pimp:

SATAN
11-13-2023, 08:58 PM
Stuff like this is why you were voted dumbest poster on ISH by a landslide margin.

Hahaha

Full Court
11-13-2023, 10:13 PM

That thread you started was a coping mechanism for dealing with your hero being dead weight.

That coping mechanism doesn't seem to be working for you. :lol

Wally450
11-13-2023, 10:16 PM
Too inconsistent to be considered a superstar.