PDA

View Full Version : There has NEVER been an NBA player

Full Court
11-14-2023, 01:35 PM
named Seamus.

Just something for you all to peruse over.

FultzNationRISE
11-14-2023, 01:37 PM
There has never been a THREAD

gayer than this one.

Full Court
11-14-2023, 01:38 PM

gayer than this one.

False.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?506668-As-a-Laker-fan-would-you-want-Gay-Sex-with-Lebron-I-honestly-would

FultzNationRISE
11-14-2023, 01:41 PM
False.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?506668-As-a-Laker-fan-would-you-want-Gay-Sex-with-Lebron-I-honestly-would

:roll:

Kblaze8855
11-14-2023, 02:03 PM

gayer than this one.

There was an extensive topic in about 2003 on how much money you would accept to have sex with a man(as the bottom) and a poster named TheGame claimed he’d bid 50K but go as low as 5K because without the sexual desire it isn’t gay. It’s just pain for money. That went how you’d expect. It became his whole legacy. A good 5 years later he’d make posts like this:

Err, you want an all-around guard, so you take a guy who only scores and brings little else to the table, and is undersized for his NBA position. Alrighty.

I think this draft has the potential to be a big letdown, to be perfectly honest. It might start to show the ugly side of the one-and-dones.

Kevin Love is 2-3 inches too short (if he's even in this draft) or else he'd be Bill Walton and Elton Brand combined. Despite my dad's (mostly true) assertion that I don't like white basketball players, I absolutely love this kid and I wish he was 7 feet tall.

O.J. Mayo is too inefficient. Honestly, if you want to know who I think he'll be most like in the NBA, I'd say Ricky Davis.

Michael Beasley is a near-guarantee to be a petulant, underachieving coach-killer. I'd like to say he'll be everything Derrick Coleman should have been. Instead, he's merely going to be everything Derrick Coleman already was, bad attitude and all.

Eric Gordon is an amazing scorer, but that's all he is; he's undersized (he's not a full 6'3" in shoes) and has average-at-best handles for an NBA two-guard, much less a point guard (which he has no ability to play). He's a spoiled brat who pouts every time things don't go his way, and I think his apathy down the stretch against UConn, including throwing the ball away with under a minute left when he should have been looking to score, was a very telling sign of what his makeup is like. There's someone in the NBA already named Gordon, and this one's going to be pretty much the exact same NBA player as the one in Chicago (though IDKWTI will get to the line more often). That's who you want as your franchise guy? An undersized shooting guard who scores 21 points a game and brings nothing else to the table? He doesn't play defense, he doesn't rebound, he can't play the point at all and he's got a size disadvantage against almost everyone he goes against? That's your No. 1 pick?

DeAndre Jordan is more of an athlete than a basketball player right now (a guy averaging less than 10 and 7, only getting 21 minutes a game on a team that needs a lot more out of him, is a Top 5 pick right now? Seriously?).

I'm being somewhat overly critical to make a point: there is not a Kevin Durant or Greg Oden in the midst here. This may be a deeper group, but there aren't superstars here.

Except Derrick Rose.

I don't care if a team who thinks they already have a point guard gets the No. 1 pick. Unless the Hornets, Jazz or Suns by some act of something unholy get the No. 1 overall selection, I cannot think of an explanation as to why Gordon, Jordan, Beasley, or anyone else should be taken over Derrick Rose. He has things he needs to work on as well, but he has the capability to improve them quickly. Rose doesn't have the fatal flaws the other guys have (fatal in that it will keep them from being a true franchise guy as an NBA player; they're all capable of being good pros).

To be perfectly honest, aside from Rose I don't think there's a single guy I like as much as I liked Mike Conley last year, much less Durant and Oden. It's an outstanding freshman class as collegiates, but it's a bunch of guys who mostly should be going back to school that won't because they're all going to be taken in the Top 10.

Only to get “Gay for 50K” as the response.

SouBeachTalents
11-14-2023, 02:17 PM
There was an extensive topic in about 2003 on how much money you would accept to have sex with a man(as the bottom) and a poster named TheGame claimed he’d bid 50K but go as low as 5K because without the sexual desire it isn’t gay. It’s just pain for money. That went how you’d expect. It became his whole legacy. A good 5 years later he’d make posts like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssDICRX_rK8&ab_channel=ComedyCentral

FultzNationRISE
11-14-2023, 02:29 PM

red1
11-14-2023, 04:06 PM
OP I'm warning you

you keep this shit up and you're getting KO'd in the walmart parking lot

we'll leave your corpse beside the dumpster so they can send your remains to the landfill

red1
11-14-2023, 04:07 PM
OP's the kinda guy who only leaves his house once a month and gets knocked out that one time

Phoenix
11-14-2023, 04:11 PM

Lol WTF :roll:

I suppose that thread has been lost for all eternity, yeah?

meat
11-14-2023, 05:13 PM
Lol WTF :roll:

I suppose that thread has been lost for all eternity, yeah?

Wow he had some good evaluations though!

Full Court
11-14-2023, 06:38 PM
OP I'm warning you

you keep this shit up and you're getting KO'd in the walmart parking lot

we'll leave your corpse beside the dumpster so they can send your remains to the landfill

^Much to everyone's suprise....

it's a BITCH FIT.

red1
11-14-2023, 06:40 PM
^Much to everyone's suprise....

it's a BITCH FIT.

I dont know what a bitch fit is

Im just trying to help you schedule your next hospital visit

red1
11-14-2023, 06:41 PM
what'd you think btw?

tryna get KO'd and left cold behind a dumpster?

Full Court
11-14-2023, 07:03 PM
I dont know what a bitch fit is

Im just trying to help you schedule your next hospital visit

Oh yes you do. :roll:

And you just HATE the fact that I make you have them.

:lebroncry:

red1
11-14-2023, 07:13 PM
KO'd cold behind a walmart dumpster it is :cheers:

Jasper
11-14-2023, 07:41 PM
named Seamus.

Just something for you all to peruse over.

never been a player named jakoff, but ish has a poster nicknamed that

Full Court
11-14-2023, 08:01 PM
KO'd cold behind a walmart dumpster it is :cheers:

Daisy's a wannabe internet tough guy. :roll:

I guarantee in real life he's like this:

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tenor.com%2Fimages%2Fd5e532 0aef67829b6044fc0d079f7264%2Ftenor.gif&f=1&nofb=1