PDA

View Full Version : Luka just had the worst game of his career

90sgoat
11-15-2023, 03:21 PM
Absolutely atrocious game on both sides, turnovers, no defense, no points.

It's really strange how Luka still has these meltdowns.

Did any other all time great, except Lebron, have such complete dud of games where he pouts and gives up?

Xiao Yao You
11-15-2023, 03:40 PM
top 3-5 player!

Akeem34TheDream
11-15-2023, 03:43 PM
Bro your man Porz killing it with Celtics

SaltyMeatballs
11-15-2023, 03:54 PM
top 3-5 player!

He's easily top 5. Only players better are Jokic, Giannis, Embiid, and maybe Curry.

Carbine
11-15-2023, 04:40 PM
He's a top 3-5 offensive player, but he's not someone I want to build around. His style of play, attitude and effort level in all facets of the game leaves a lot to be desired currently.

Xiao Yao You
11-15-2023, 04:45 PM
He's a top 3-5 offensive player, but he's not someone I want to build around. His style of play, attitude and effort level in all facets of the game leaves a lot to be desired currently.

it's not his fault!

hold this L
11-15-2023, 04:54 PM
These things are normal and he is still very young even though he's been playing basketball for a long time.

He's easily top 5. Only players better are Jokic, Giannis, Embiid, and maybe Curry.
Embiid is not in that conversation :lol Not until he shows up in the playoffs. Luka is definitely better than him.

Xiao Yao You
11-15-2023, 05:05 PM
These things are normal and he is still very young even though he's been playing basketball for a long time.

Embiid is not in that conversation :lol Not until he shows up in the playoffs. Luka is definitely better than him.

got to make the playoffs first :facepalm

90sgoat
11-15-2023, 05:09 PM
Bro your man Porz killing it with Celtics

Yep.

I'll never forgive Luka for the white-on-white psychological violence he did to Zingis.

Zingis in Boston living his best life now.

90sgoat
11-15-2023, 05:11 PM
His style of play, attitude and effort level in all facets of the game leaves a lot to be desired currently.

He'll mellow out eventually, everyone does, but it's a bit sad that he's a late bloomer in emotional maturity.

Maybe if he had a kid with his chubby slavic princess, then he'd mature faster.

As of now, he legit seems like a big kid.

Xiao Yao You
11-15-2023, 05:13 PM
He'll mellow out eventually, everyone does, but it's a bit sad that he's a late bloomer in emotional maturity.

Maybe if he had a kid with his chubby slavic princess, then he'd mature faster.

As of now, he legit seems like a big kid.

can't imagine he becomes more likable. Not sure if there's been a player that has? I've liked a lot of guys when they were younger that became insufferable douche bags as they aged

90sgoat
11-15-2023, 05:15 PM
can't imagine he becomes more likable. Not sure if there's been a player that has? I've liked a lot of guys when they were younger that became insufferable douche bags as they aged

MJ for one was a selfish prick in his first several seasons.

Charles Barkley.

Kobe, probably.

Hakeem.

Lebron too. Much improved teammate after Miami.

Many players needed to mature.

FultzNationRISE
11-15-2023, 05:23 PM

He's become a pretty good team defender. He anticipates well and cuts off angles quickly. He's not built to be a lockdown man defender, but a lot of top players who are rarely play that role anyway because of foul trouble and fatigue.

I dont see how you can look at what he did to Kawhi and PG in the playoffs, twice, as a 21/22 year old, then the number 1 seed Suns after that, and the start theyre off to this year, while never having what would be considered a great roster around him, and not see him as a top 3-5 player.

The way he affects the game is somewhat unconventional and has its flaws, but I dont see more than 2-3 players I'd bet on to figure out a way to get his team a win than Luka.

Xiao Yao You
11-15-2023, 05:29 PM
MJ for one was a selfish prick in his first several seasons.

Charles Barkley.

Kobe, probably.

Hakeem.

Lebron too. Much improved teammate after Miami.

Many players needed to mature.

I liked Kobe when he was young. Didn't last

tpols
11-15-2023, 05:39 PM
I liked Kobe when he was young. Didn't last

That's really odd since when Kobe was young he was shooting like shit in the playoffs airballing LA to L's against Utah and as he got older his efficiency skyrocketed while his production doubled en route to a handful of rings. You sure do have a warped sense of reality.

Xiao Yao You
11-15-2023, 05:43 PM
That's really odd since when Kobe was young he was shooting like shit in the playoffs airballing LA to L's against Utah and as he got older his efficiency skyrocketed while his production doubled en route to a handful of rings. You sure do have a warped sense of reality.

All of the early high schoolers to come into the league could play. He was good right away as were Kemp, Garnett and McGrady. As more and more came out way to early it was a lot more hit and miss. Probably didn't like him by the time he was shooting the Lakers out of series. As a rotation player right out of high school I certainly did. I don't like guys because of rings. I like guys because I'd want to play with them or watch them. Gunners aren't my thing neither are rapists

90sgoat
11-15-2023, 09:07 PM
Luka came out swinging tonight, determined to erase that blunder.

21-4-4 in 17 minutes and only 1 turnover and played great defense.

Mavs up 21.

SATAN
11-15-2023, 09:11 PM

100% this.

Xiao Yao You
11-15-2023, 09:12 PM
playing Washington in case anyone was wondering

SATAN
11-15-2023, 09:13 PM
Also this song playing during the half time show is ****ING GARBAGE. OH MY GOD.

Xiao Yao You
11-15-2023, 09:14 PM
Also this song playing during the half time show is ****ING GARBAGE. OH MY GOD.

most of the music they play at games is no?

SATAN
11-15-2023, 09:19 PM
most of the music they play at games is no?

Yes. But this song was some chick singing about deleting someone's number off their phone (****ing LOL) and potentially finding somebody else. She don't want to hear sorry or feel a care blah blah.

Which raises the question, why is she singing about this person? :oldlol:

My god modern mainstream music is the most mindless, soulless egotistical shit ever.

SATAN
11-15-2023, 09:20 PM
Then again maybe that's the current state of popular culture in general.

Xiao Yao You
11-15-2023, 09:22 PM
Then again maybe that's the current state of popular culture in general.

afraid so

Manny98
11-15-2023, 09:27 PM
Luka showing why he's TOP 3 tonight

Incredible bounce back :applause:

90sgoat
11-15-2023, 09:38 PM
Luka showing why he's TOP 3 tonight

Incredible bounce back :applause:

Yeah, impressive, even if against an easy team, but he has played disciplined and team oriented tonight. Serious way to shut up the haters.