PDA

View Full Version : Minny vs Suns GT

Manny98
11-15-2023, 10:05 PM
Curious to see what these Timberwolves everybody is raving about like they're 04 Pistons look like against a top team in the West

Booker is back but Beal is out unfortunately

Manny98
11-15-2023, 10:17 PM
Booker effortlessly carving up this Timberwolves defense :oldlol:

Manny98
11-15-2023, 10:22 PM
Suns getting wide open looks every possession because there center has cement feet and is too slow to go out on the perimeter

Timberwolves are frauds just as I thought :sleeping

Manny98
11-15-2023, 10:46 PM
Booker toying with these bums

I've seen what I needed to see

Regular season records don't mean shit it's clear the Nuggets,Suns and Mavs are the top teams in the West

https://i.postimg.cc/ncFGcdn8/devin-booker.gif

Xiao Yao You
11-15-2023, 10:53 PM
poor Manny :roll:

Xiao Yao You
11-15-2023, 10:54 PM
scheduled loss. Back to back on the road

AirBonner
11-15-2023, 11:20 PM
Rudy has no answer for Nurkic

Xiao Yao You
11-15-2023, 11:24 PM
Rudy has no answer for Nurkic

yeah huge game :facepalm

kawhileonard2
11-15-2023, 11:30 PM
Curious to see what these Timberwolves everybody is raving about like they're 04 Pistons look like against a top team in the West

Booker is back but Beal is out unfortunately
Phoenix can only win when Booker is around.

AirBonner
11-16-2023, 12:10 AM
Nurkic +12 Gobert -25

Yikes

highwhey
11-16-2023, 12:37 AM
drew eubanks posterized gobert :roll:

SaltyMeatballs
11-16-2023, 12:48 AM
Don't even need Beal to dominate :rockon:

imdaman99
11-16-2023, 12:52 AM
Don't even need Beal to dominate :rockon:

Let's be real, Beal has as little impact as anyone that's a really good player in the NBA. It was crazy for anyone to think he could replicate what book does and help them win.

SaltyMeatballs
11-16-2023, 01:26 AM
Let's be real, Beal has as little impact as anyone that's a really good player in the NBA. It was crazy for anyone to think he could replicate what book does and help them win.

He definitely can't ever bring the same impact Book does. But if healthy - and that's a big IF - he could be a great 3rd option.

coin24
11-16-2023, 01:57 AM
Have any of you actually watched Beal play? Underwhelming to say the least..
He’ll be a good 6th man, 3rd option type

Proctor
11-16-2023, 02:04 AM
scheduled loss. Back to back on the road
"Great" 200mil players don't schedule losses. Apparently they're good for breaking losing streaks in December a decade ago but not against a depleted Suns team on a back to back :facepalm

Xiao Yao You
11-16-2023, 07:18 AM
:facepalm

FireDavidKahn
11-16-2023, 09:28 AM
What an ass whopping.:roll:

Not too worried from this game. 3 games in 4 days on the road.

If this continues then obviously something to worry about. Games like this were bound to happen and do happen to every team.

Rest up and move to the next one

FireDavidKahn
11-16-2023, 09:29 AM
"Great" 200mil players don't schedule losses. Apparently they're good for breaking losing streaks in December a decade ago but not against a depleted Suns team on a back to back :facepalm

Wow the Nuggets must be a bad team then. Every team in the league lays goose eggs

Xiao Yao You
11-16-2023, 12:12 PM
What an ass whopping.:roll:

Not too worried from this game. 3 games in 4 days on the road.

If this continues then obviously something to worry about. Games like this were bound to happen and do happen to every team.

Rest up and move to the next one

it's called a scheduled loss even if the trolls can't understand

Kblaze8855
11-16-2023, 12:30 PM
it's called a scheduled loss even if the trolls can't understand

It’s just called losing a game. It counts exactly the same as losing any other game. You win or you lose. All the rest is just bullshit to paint a prettier picture. Not like it matters. It’s a regular season loss in November. But it is a loss. You don’t get a little separate category in the standings where it counts as a smaller loss. They just got out played.

Xiao Yao You
11-16-2023, 12:37 PM
It’s just called losing a game. It counts exactly the same as losing any other game. You win or you lose. All the rest is just bullshit to paint a prettier picture. Not like it matters. It’s a regular season loss in November. But it is a loss. You don’t get a little separate category in the standings where it counts as a smaller loss. They just got out played.

and it's expected

Kblaze8855
11-16-2023, 01:07 PM
Great teams don’t expect to lose because they played on the road yesterday. I swear you have some of the most loser franchise takes. I’m not blaming you since it appears you have never been a fan of a team that did anything that mattered which obviously isn’t your fault but it’s still weird how incredibly low standards you hold people and teams you seem to otherwise have a high regard for to. Do you just not expect good things or consistently high performance even from people you consistently praise?

Xiao Yao You
11-16-2023, 03:17 PM
Great teams don’t expect to lose because they played on the road yesterday. I swear you have some of the most loser franchise takes. I’m not blaming you since it appears you have never been a fan of a team that did anything that mattered which obviously isn’t your fault but it’s still weird how incredibly low standards you hold people and teams you seem to otherwise have a high regard for to. Do you just not expect good things or consistently high performance even from people you consistently praise?

They might not expect to lose but the odds do. Facts vs your usually bullshit

Kblaze8855
11-16-2023, 04:46 PM
The next fact you post that doesn’t require a beginning basketball fans understanding to think it means what you suggest it does will be the first. Your franchise players don’t play 30 minutes in a game you’re throwing away. They just don’t play.

They played a game and lost. It’s not the end of the world. It’s gonna happen a lot. The ones where you send your best players out there till it’s a hopeless blowout are not intended.

It’s definitely not the mentality of teams to expect great things from. There are rest days. You send your guys to play they should be held to some kinda standard.

John Stockton is rolling in his grave hearing about scheduled losses. Losing mentality. Not that Stockton ever won but he certainly wasn’t a loser….type. If you know what I mean. And I’m sure you do.

Xiao Yao You
11-16-2023, 05:16 PM
The next fact you post that doesn’t require a beginning basketball fans understanding to think it means what you suggest it does will be the first. Your franchise players don’t play 30 minutes in a game you’re throwing away. They just don’t play.

They played a game and lost. It’s not the end of the world. It’s gonna happen a lot. The ones where you send your best players out there till it’s a hopeless blowout are not intended.

It’s definitely not the mentality of teams to expect great things from. There are rest days. You send your guys to play they should be held to some kinda standard.

John Stockton is rolling in his grave hearing about scheduled losses. Losing mentality. Not that Stockton ever won but he certainly wasn’t a loser….type. If you know what I mean. And I’m sure you do.

Well Stock did make it to a western conference finals so how could he be a loser type. The legendary Carlos Boozer says hi even though he often didn't show up rather it was a back to back or not