PDA

View Full Version : 19yrs ago today, Ron Artest whooped dude's ass

Hey Yo
11-19-2023, 01:35 PM
Then Jermaine Neal comes in at the end with a knockout of dudes buddy.

https://twitter.com/jerryferrara/status/1726260745284034688?t=ug31m7338AhpmwLYG_jUGQ&s=19

RRR3
11-19-2023, 03:03 PM
Jermaine Neal

sdot_thadon
11-19-2023, 03:48 PM
Jermaine O'Neal playing def jam fight for new York out there. I swear he shoulda been suspended for life. Not because of his actions but because of how on point that punch was lol.

ILLsmak
11-19-2023, 07:16 PM
Yo be real that dude took two punches from Artest then his boy got him off. Dude didn't really beat his ass, even tho he fell after ( was drunk.) But Maine Neal came in with that sliding punch.That shit was 1hit.

-Smak

Axe
11-19-2023, 07:43 PM
That suspension must've hurt MWP a lot, considering it carried on to the 2005 playoffs.

Jermaine O'Neal playing def jam fight for new York out there. I swear he shoulda been suspended for life. Not because of his actions but because of how on point that punch was lol.
T'was a classic game lmao.

Wally450
11-20-2023, 11:23 AM
If O'Neal hadn't slipped on that punch, I believe he would've killed that guy.

tontoz
11-20-2023, 11:29 AM

I was watching that game live with a friend of mine. We were just watching in silent disbelief but we both bust out laughing when JO landed that punch.

sdot_thadon
11-20-2023, 01:08 PM
I was watching that game live with a friend of mine. We were just watching in silent disbelief but we both bust out laughing when JO landed that punch.

Same. Watching it live he just came out of nowhere. Definitely threw a cup at the wrong guy, there's an old Kat Williams joke about people stupid enough to get in the lion cage lol...

meat
11-20-2023, 04:37 PM
Dude in the suit got a good blow in too! Injured player or assistant coach?

tontoz
11-20-2023, 05:00 PM
Same. Watching it live he just came out of nowhere. Definitely threw a cup at the wrong guy, there's an old Kat Williams joke about people stupid enough to get in the lion cage lol...

Funny that Artest was trying to be calm, walking away from a confrontation with Big Ben. Granted that is a good idea in general but i don't think Artest was doing it from intimidation. I think he was just trying to do the right thing but was obviously amped up and the water toss just set him off.

Then all H*** broke loose. The slo mo replay of JO's punch was epic. :oldlol: