PDA

View Full Version : Last 8 games by Lamelo Ball.

Kblaze8855
11-20-2023, 11:32 PM
https://www.hostpic.org/images/2311210859110344.jpeg

Simple question….

You have one **** to spare.

Do you give it? About those numbers I mean. You handing over your spare ****?

Xiao Yao You
11-20-2023, 11:34 PM
2 wins. One against Washington :facepalm

RRR3
11-20-2023, 11:35 PM
It's obviously impressive whether you like him or not. Kblaze, please tell the lunatic above me I am not responding to him and he should get over himself when he inevitably spams "can't quit me" as if I even was talking to his retarded ass

Xiao Yao You
11-20-2023, 11:37 PM
can't quit me!

Full Court
11-21-2023, 08:00 AM
Ball is going to be an all star again this year, and he's been playing like a madman.

I also notice that the autistic idiot who was trying to say Lamelo sucks a few weeks ago is nowhere to be found in this thread.

Real Men Wear Green
11-21-2023, 08:59 AM
He can have all the asterisks he wants.

I wonder what small twist in their approaches and training makes Lonzo and LaMelo such different players. Like shooting. For whatever reason Melo came into the league with a much better shot. Being bigger also helps but if Lonzo comes in with Melo level shooting (and doesn't wear those crap sneakers) is he suddenly a future allstar? It might even just be luck.

Melo is also a lot flashier. It's almost like instead of idolize big bro he analyzed his game and picked certain things to do differently.

Xiao Yao You
11-21-2023, 09:13 AM
He can have all the asterisks he wants.

I wonder what small twist in their approaches and training makes Lonzo and LaMelo such different players. Like shooting. For whatever reason Melo came into the league with a much better shot. Being bigger also helps but if Lonzo comes in with Melo level shooting (and doesn't wear those crap sneakers) is he suddenly a future allstar? It might even just be luck.

Melo is also a lot flashier. It's almost like instead of idolize big bro he analyzed his game and picked certain things to do differently.

being able to make a lay up is a good start. Something that was still an adventure for Lonzo. Doesn't defend like Lonzo or they'd be winning games instead of just putting up empty stats

Axe
11-21-2023, 09:54 AM
The kid has potential. His talent wouldn't be wasted tho if he's playing for a team like the hawks or the heat rn.

can't quit me!
https://media.tenor.com/ZQ6SDX4dBEUAAAAC/coppercab.gif (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPZqPRPHIF2xVI5uiUFQ7DcZyo3SNqM MQAlw&usqp=CAU)

Real Men Wear Green
11-21-2023, 10:12 AM
being able to make a lay up is a good start. Something that was still an adventure for Lonzo. Doesn't defend like Lonzo or they'd be winning games instead of just putting up empty stats

He could defend better but let's not pretend that he's not a superstar in the making or that his individual defense is the problem in Charlotte.

Xiao Yao You
11-21-2023, 10:27 AM
He could defend better but let's not pretend that he's not a superstar in the making or that his individual defense is the problem in Charlotte.

I'm sure he's not the problem as long as he puts up big numbers on a bad team!

Real Men Wear Green
11-21-2023, 10:40 AM
I'm sure he's not the problem as long as he puts up big numbers on a bad team!

Lonzo was never on a bad team? Every debate with you is stupid.

Xiao Yao You
11-21-2023, 10:44 AM
Lonzo was never on a bad team? Every debate with you is stupid.

Lonzo can't make a lay-up or stay healthy. Didn't used to be able to shoot either. These can be issues

Wally450
11-21-2023, 10:56 AM
I want to see Lonzo play with some good talent. Future seems bright for him.

Jasper
11-21-2023, 11:59 AM
I lov Balls game , and he has hit the weight room , so he looks better .

Xiao Yao You
11-21-2023, 01:35 PM
I want to see Lonzo play with some good talent. Future seems bright for him.

does he have a future?

Full Court
11-21-2023, 02:48 PM
I like Lamelo's style, and it's nice to see his success throwing his haters into bitch fits.