PDA

View Full Version : I do not think Lillard wants to be in Milwaukee.

FultzNationRISE
11-22-2023, 10:41 PM
I almost made a thread on this before the season even started, after seeing his body language, expression, energy in the promotion materials and press conferences after the trade. He did not look particularly excited about the move. I figured Id avoid jumping to conclusions even tho I didnt think I was imagining it.

Having seen a few clips of him to start the season and now a full prime time game of his my analysis is: I dont think hes happy Milwaukee traded for him.

Whether that will have any bearing on his game come playoff time, I dont know. But I think it’s a thing.

Full Court
11-22-2023, 10:46 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmm, it almost feels like he wants to be in Miami or something.

FultzNationRISE
11-22-2023, 10:49 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmm, it almost feels like he wants to be in Miami or something.

They should compromise and send him to the Lakers :crazysam:

ELITEpower23
11-22-2023, 10:51 PM
They should compromise and send him to the Lakers :crazysam:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3c/3b/1f/3c3b1f7918eb087f2d7886addfc82da5.gif

Spurs m8
11-22-2023, 10:54 PM
That first tweet he did about joining the Bucks and he put an Admit One ticket emoji.

Couldn't help but think he was doing code for 1 year only

Hes the kind of b1tch who would tweet something like that too

SATAN
11-22-2023, 10:54 PM
Hahaha oh man did anyone see that dunk attempt? Had an easy dunk but couldn't get the ball over the front of the rim. :biggums:

Killed their chances.

FultzNationRISE
11-22-2023, 11:01 PM
Funny thing is I guess Milwaukee could still trade him to Miami :lol

I was surprised the Heat never bothered or managed to put an offer together that Portland wanted. Between Dame’s interest and Miami having assets I figured it was a done deal.

Maybe they can come up with a deal Milwaukee wants instead :oldlol:

Jasper
11-22-2023, 11:42 PM
keeping up on the minute with the bucks , lillard is there for one reason and one reason only - to get to the finals.

Giannis and him are working out together , and its a matter of time .. could be 30 games but it is already clicking , cause Giannis is getting his.
Dame is an alpha so he is already taking shots Holiday would never do.
Dame is a exceptional free throw shooter , and that might get the bucks past Boston , or win a chip.
Dame I know as well as the rest of the team is struggling with Coach Griff, but the same can be said about Griff and the players.
It will all work out... I trust them.

WhiteKyrie
11-22-2023, 11:47 PM
I see it too.

90sgoat
11-22-2023, 11:49 PM
Yeah, he looks like he's putting in enough to not be accused of selling, but he's not working on defense at all and his energy seems off.

Jasper
11-22-2023, 11:55 PM
Yeah, he looks like he's putting in enough to not be accused of selling, but he's not working on defense at all and his energy seems off.

his matchup will most definitely be by the coach , and the coach will eventually have to talk with him and giannis.
Dames defense has always been suspect , but he is fighting a calf injury right now.