PDA

View Full Version : ITT: Let me break down my thoughts on the in-season tournament

FultzNationRISE
11-29-2023, 12:29 PM
First of all, it’s still going on. And I think it still has the potential to go down EITHER as a significant, meaningful success, or a worthless waste of time.

For now I am going to reserve judgement until I see if Lebron wins it or not.

Then I will share my full analysis.

FKAri
11-29-2023, 12:42 PM
Bron boutta win 2 chips in 1 year and become the undisputed GGOAG (Greatest GGOAG of all GGOAG's)

bluechox2
11-29-2023, 01:11 PM
Bulls really tanked a regular season game lol … the hate for Leon goes deep

Naero
11-29-2023, 03:42 PM

Same.

It's only logical when you think about it. LeBron would only lose if he doesn't value the IST championship enough to gun for it, which would prove the entire thing is worthless anyway. Otherwise, he'll win it all if he thinks it's meaningful, in which case we can re-evaluate the IST's merit.

Like everything else, the IST only matters insofar as LeBron is concerned.

rawimpact
11-29-2023, 03:52 PM
It's a good thing. It helps small markets compete for financial and spotlight benefit

Airupthere
11-29-2023, 04:02 PM
First of all, it’s still going on. And I think it still has the potential to go down EITHER as a significant, meaningful success, or a worthless waste of time.

A parody that reflects true branstan mindset

RogueBorg
11-29-2023, 04:03 PM

Is Bron-Bron about to lose #7?