PDA

View Full Version : Lebron: Ice in his veins

Shaquille O'Neal
11-29-2023, 08:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGnLIKdgJZo

How utterly pathetic. How can anyone defend this? This is a top tier player?

Im so nba'd out
11-29-2023, 08:19 PM
I always called the man “ice water james”. Or LeKiller Frost. Btw didn’t watch the video and future neg’d whenever it comes back

ArbitraryWater
11-29-2023, 08:24 PM
future negged

SATAN
11-29-2023, 08:27 PM
OP spends more time thinking about LeBron James than Savannah does.

RRR3
11-29-2023, 08:28 PM
OP spends more time thinking about LeBron James than Savannah does.
It's snivelball on his alt.

SATAN
11-29-2023, 08:45 PM
It's snivelball on his alt.

Sad if true.

StrongLurk
11-29-2023, 08:56 PM

It's wild how we have so many grown many dedicating their lives to hate on a specific professional athlete. Guess this is the "price" of freedom to say whatever online.

Shaquille O'Neal
11-30-2023, 12:47 PM
I always called the man “ice water james”. Or LeKiller Frost. Btw didn’t watch the video and future neg’d whenever it comes back

For his career 36% shooting outside of 5 feet? Or his 0-8 in Finals come from behind or go ahead game winning shots?

Full Court
11-30-2023, 12:55 PM
Man, this thread sure brought the Bronie fluffers out of the woodwork to throw bitch fits. :roll:

I wonder if LeShrivel himself even realizes that he's dead weight.

sdot_thadon
11-30-2023, 01:23 PM
It's wild how we have so many grown many dedicating their lives to hate on a specific professional athlete. Guess this is the "price" of freedom to say whatever online.

Let's you know how much he means to them. No other star, in any sport has a dedicated hater base like the King.

sdot_thadon
11-30-2023, 01:25 PM
For his career 36% shooting outside of 5 feet? Or his 0-8 in Finals come from behind or go ahead game winning shots?

Probably for his having the moat post season game winners ever and the most big games in pressure spots, elimination games etc. I've always thought the narrative was silly but hanging on to it this long past its expiration date? Now that's love.

Airupthere
11-30-2023, 01:47 PM

Ice in his veins after missing a ton of consecutive shots. A guy does something as stupid or arrogant as this and no one is allowed to disagree with it? Lol OK

WhiteKyrie
11-30-2023, 02:00 PM

That dudes channel is hilarious. He calls out everything with no qualms about rustling jimmies

sdot_thadon
11-30-2023, 02:23 PM
That dudes channel is hilarious. He calls out everything with no qualms about rustling jimmies

A quick scroll through his channel reveals that he's LebronTV basically, scroll a bit more then you get a handful of Scottie Pippen videos and it becomes clear lol.

Full Court
11-30-2023, 06:37 PM
Ice in his veins after missing a ton of consecutive shots. A guy does something as stupid or arrogant as this and no one is allowed to disagree with it? Lol OK

Bronie fluffers get really upset about any criticism of the man they love. It's really bizarre, and quite entertaining for the rest of us normal people.

Jasper
11-30-2023, 08:27 PM
Man, this thread sure brought the Bronie fluffers out of the woodwork to throw bitch fits. :roll:

I wonder if LeShrivel himself even realizes that he's dead weight.

bron hasn't played defense in lik 3+ years...

WhiteKyrie
11-30-2023, 09:22 PM
bron hasn't played defense in lik 3+ years...

3 years? He hasn’t been a good all defensive player since 2014. Inconsistent from 2015 - 2018. Putrid and beyond lazy from 2019 forward

Full Court
11-30-2023, 11:16 PM
3 years? He hasn’t been a good all defensive player since 2014. Inconsistent from 2015 - 2018. Putrid and beyond lazy from 2019 forward

He was still putting some effort into defense in 2020, but that was the last year.

Shaquille O'Neal
12-01-2023, 01:00 AM

Yep. He's very funny. Watch the video with the Dallas game where LA was up near the end. "Why did they lose? Oh right, they gave the ball to Lebron! Will you guys never learn?" :)

Full Court
12-01-2023, 10:47 AM
Yep. He's very funny. Watch the video with the Dallas game where LA was up near the end. "Why did they lose? Oh right, they gave the ball to Lebron! Will you guys never learn?" :)

I've been saying that for a couple years now. When there's a last chance for a game-tying or game-winning shot, you know Lebron's going to take it, and you know he's going to brick it. And yet they keep on doing it. :lol

mr4speed
12-01-2023, 03:02 PM

It is not just Lebron travelling with the ball = it is rampant everywhere in the NBA. It is also why we cannot compare stats across era's. The stats compiled today are clearly evidence of players on the offensive side of the court having a distinct advantage. I do believe if the referee's from the past were transported to a game played today, there would be a palming or travelling violation on almost every possession.